[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAMMOCKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 55

File: 20160612_095731-picsay.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160612_095731-picsay.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Let's talk hammocks.

Post pictures of your set up.

Ask questions.

Have fun.

Remember, tenters and hammockers can be friends. Both have their merits.

This is a happy hammock thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>can't sleep on the ground worth a shit, even with a sleeping pad
>go backpacking once, bring hammock as a luxury item
>midnight, get fed up with not being able to sleep, go sleep in my hammock, open air
>slept like a fucking baby

>transition over to hammock camping primarily because muh beauty sleep
>want to go backpacking in a place like pic related
fugg
>>
File: 1467685173926.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1467685173926.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>808216
>>
>>808216
Using ground stakes some zing it and trekking poles you can get off the ground in flatlands
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>808222
Woah, I didn't even notice there were trees in that picture, thanks for circling them so I could see!
I am taller than almost all of those trees you have circled there, eagle-eyes.

>>808224
Sounds too precarious

There are sparse sections on the range where there are trees that could support a hammock, but the idea of camping on top of one of these big bald hills just seems so enticing. But now that I've tasted the sweet nectar of hammock sleeping I don't think I return to sleeping on the ground.
>>
>>808265
dont get so butthurt kiddo
>>
File: 1467685173926.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1467685173926.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>808265
Youre a big guy.
>>
>>808265
It's not precarious at all unless you're a sperg.
>>
>>808285
Don't reply to this.

Don't do it.

Don't!

>For you.
>>
File: 20160701_174024_HDR~01.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160701_174024_HDR~01.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
My first hammock. Currently using paracord, because I don't have better rope or webbing.

Next project: buy a tarp and learn to use it with the hammock.
>>
>>808299

https://amzn.com/B00DD1BXUY

Buy two of these and thank me later.
>>
I'm on the fence of switching to hammock camping. I was about to spend aroumd 300 on a new ultralight tent and sleeping pad but for half the price I could get a top tier hammock set up. Is hammock camping really the true masterace? Will I finally be able to sleep super comfy while innawoods?

I was looking at the ENO jungle nest because it comes with a built in bug net.
>>
>>808380
Can get cold if you dont buy the hammock accessories
>>
>>808380
ENO makes products for people who know nothing about hammock camping. They just aren't very good. Their hammocks are heavy and too short. Not to mention very expensive for what they are.

For the price of just an ENO doublenest, you can have a custom made Dutchware 11ft hammock with suspenion included.

Lots of hammocks have built in bug nets. I just use some DEET on my face and hands and I never get bit, but I usually camp in cooler Temps. I have a fronkey style net for summer. It's bugnet that draws over the hammock.

Remember, hammocks are cold without proper insulation. You NEED something under you, and a sleeping bag doesn't work in a hammock. You can use a sleeping pad but an underquilt is preferable. Yes ENO makes underquilts, yes they are terrible for the price. Heavy and inefficient.

For a complete set up of hammock camping you need several things. I'll list the ranges of price you can spend.

Tarp ($15-180)
Hammock ($15-175)
Suspension ($10-45)
Top insulation ($20-350)
Bottom insulation ($15-$350)

Make sure you include everything in your budget. Lowest end of the price range would be a cheap hammock off amazon, webbing to make your own suspension, a Walmart tarp, old sleeping bag as a top quilt, and a cheap foam padding from Walmart for under you.

Top tier would be something like a hammock gear cuben fiber tarp, a warbonnet blackbird XLC hammock, 900fp down Loco Libre grar top quilt and underquilt).
>>
>>808285
All of that pictured area was burned up by a fire decades ago and is only now starting to recover. Those trees are very young and short and not suitable for stringing a hammock. I'm not sure why you think you know better than me when I have actually been there and you have nothing to go off of except a picture.
>>
>>808477
No. Youre wrong, ive never been more sure of anything in my life that youre spouting shit kid.

Look at all that proof ive provided from your photo.
>>
Going camping in the middle of nowhere for a week or two this summer (new Zealand), would the weight/space saved using a hammock make it worth taking over a tent?
>>
>>808714
Fuck you busted me

I'll never try and lie on /out/ with no imaginable motivation ever again. Almost got away with it too
>>
>>808823
A proper hammock set up is as big as a decent tent.

A hammock set up will definitely be lighter than a cheapo tent.

When you're comparing higher end hammock and higher end tent stuff, there isn't much difference.

In very hot weather, where you don't need insulation, a hammock set up can be much lighter.

Start adding in larger tarps, underquilts, ect ect for colder Temps, and you have about the same as a tent set up.

Hammocks are about comfort more than space or weight savings.
>>
I do guide work at a summer camp. After a trip that ended with one Mountain Hardware Viperine 3 tent having a fucked rain fly and 3 of us sleeping in a Viperine 2 so the kids could sleep well, I'm really looking to get my own hammock setup like some of our staff use for trips (mainly ENO doublenests with accessories). I'd be using it in the Adirondacks and hopefully overseas in New Zealand once their summer starts, so I've been looking at higher end stuff with bug netting like Hennessey's lineup. Any suggestions for other options to look for in the hammock or tarp category? Also, would I be shooting myself in the foot using my current sleeping pad (thermarest neoair trekker that needs air) in a hammock? I guess I'm not sure how it would fit or change the shape of whatever hammock I used vs a flat pad
>>
>>809014
Pads work in hammocks, just not as well as underquilts. Best bet with an inflatable pad is to let a little more air out than usual. Keeps you from rolling off.

You can find underquilts as cheap as $45 or as expensive as $350.

Dutchware makes excellent hammocks, as does Warbonnet, Dream Hammock, and Arrowhead Equipment.

For tarps, look again at Arrowhead and Warbonnet, as well as Hennessy, Hammock Gear, Jacks R Better, and Wilderness Logics.

You can add a bug net to any hammock, don't be set on getting an integrated one. They're nice to have, but annoying if you just want to lounge for a while. A removable one is more versatile.
>>
File: HandyHammockStand.jpg (224KB, 677x418px) Image search: [Google]
HandyHammockStand.jpg
224KB, 677x418px
>>808216
Look up the "Handy Hammock" worth the weight I'd say if you sleep that much better in the hammock.
>>
>>809365
Always wondered how well these worked.
>>
File: 1447481133867.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1447481133867.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Does anyone know if the Dutchware hammocks (the 11ft ones) work with a Hennesey Hammock Backpacker rainfly? I was gifted the rainfly alone for a birthday present recently and I've had my eye on a dutchware for quite some time... They look real cozy.
>>
>>809770
My tarp, hammock, TQ, UQ, and suspension weighs under 5 lbs.
>>
>>809779
It would be a little small, but you can just use it as a regular tarp with any hammock. Love my Dutchware hammock, I'm OP and my original pic is a dutchware hammock.
>>
File: 1424388473388.jpg (809KB, 2000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1424388473388.jpg
809KB, 2000x1339px
Well I fucking did. Pulled the trigger on a Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Zip today. Priced down at MEC to CDN $245 because it had been returned after a single use.
Haven't had a chance to set it up yet, as I live in the middle of the concrete jungle. Anyone have any thoughts about it/used it before? Thankfully MEC has a great return policy. I'm hoping that I bought real quality here.
>>
Are there guides to setting up a hammock? I think I might like to try it when I go camping next.
>>
>>809779
No idea about the fly but I have an 11' extra wide dutch hammock in hexxon IIRC and it's comfy as fuck.
>>
I've got:

>Molly Mac Bivy Hammock
>Warbonnet Superfly
>Gossamer Gear Hammock Pad
>assorted Dutch connecters for tarp/hammock

What are some good $50-$100 underquilts?

I went with the pad so I have the option to go to the ground. While it doesn't get too cold in the part of California where I live (Bay Area), I'm thinking I'll need a warm underquilt if I go camping further north. I'm not sure I'll go camping up there enough to justify a more expensive and higher cold-rated underquilt though, hence the budget.

Should I raise the budget so I can get a 3 or 4 season one and not have to bother getting a warm weather and cold weather underquilt?
>>
>>810419

Agreed.
>>
>>810432
There's only a few options for underquilts under $100.

Snugpak underblanket for $50. Good to about freezing. Usually back ordered because they are popular.

Yukon kindle. Almost an exact clone of the ENO ember 2, which is not very highly regarded at all. $50-$80 depending on sale. Rated about 40 degrees.

ENO ember 2, see above, $99

Arrowhead equipment Jarbidge, $100 and rated to 25 degrees. Very popular, custom made quality product. It's 3/4 length so you use a small pad for your feet. Probably the best option for 100 or less.... except...

Make your own for about $50-80. You can make it just like the Jarbidge, only make it whatever length you want. You can make it rated for 0, 25, 30, 40, or 50 degrees. Ripstopbytheroll sells kits, as does dutchware. I have no sewing skills at all and I made 1 of them in an afternoon.
>>
File: 20160612_095750-picsay.jpg (1006KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160612_095750-picsay.jpg
1006KB, 2048x1536px
>>810449
Forgot to mention, OP here again, my first pic is my DIY quilt I made from the Ripstopbytheroll kit. Here's another pic of it.
>>
File: hammock-basics.jpg (119KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
hammock-basics.jpg
119KB, 612x792px
Some info
>>
File: diy-no-sew-PLUQ.jpg (101KB, 612x872px) Image search: [Google]
diy-no-sew-PLUQ.jpg
101KB, 612x872px
>>810432

This uses a military poncho liner, it's called a PLUQ, and a lot of people use them.
>>
>>808299
>>808365
If you've got Amazon Prime, get https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AK6PREM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 instead. Same price as webbing, comes with adjusting loops. Spendy at 50 bucks but a god damn steal at 22. Not a pitch, you don't have to get this brand - lots of competitors.
>>
Okay, do I've finally decided to take the plunge and start hammocking. I want to make my own, but was wondering where I might find a resource to help me out. I would like a tool that allows me to input my height and weight, that provides which fabric to use... does that make sense? I plan on getting my fabric from ripstopbytheroll, might even just get their hammock kit. I just wanna know what fabric to use, and maybe find a pattern that can be tailored to my size. Halp?
>>
>>810784
Height doesn't matter, basically any serious hammock user, uses an 11 foot hammocknow. Some people are making 12 footers, and a few use 10.5 ft to save weight, but keep it simple and go for 11 feet.

For fabric, that's personal preference. If I was 180lbs or less I'd use a 1.0 weight fabric. 200-240, a 1.6 fabric will work, anything more and I'd use a 2.4 weight or double up another fabric.

Contact ripstop by the roll, tell them your height and weight, and if you want a firm, medium, or soft fabric in terms of stretch (I like a medium stretch).
>>
Can I use an old yogamat I cut in my width and height as an underpad in the hammock or would that not work?
>>
>>810908
If it's thick, maybetc, but it may not insulate well. Depends on the material really.

Walmart has blue camping mats for like $10, they work alright.
>>
File: tmp_32626-vegvisir-1269386495.jpg (35KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32626-vegvisir-1269386495.jpg
35KB, 500x501px
>>810833
Thank you, anon. Most helpful, you have been. May you never lose your way.
>>
>>810538
Good infographic but none of those steps are necessary if the original ties are still attached to the liner.
>>
>>811115
How do you cinch the ends and hang the poncho liner if you have no shock cord... all those steps are just putting in some shock cord. Takes about 10 minutes at most.
>>
File: image11.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image11.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
Tarps
>>
File: P1040580.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1040580.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>811595
Another tarp
>>
>>810538
about how much might this set me back
>>
>>811868
Depends on how much you pay for the poncho liner. If you go to anew army surplus store might find them for about $20, maybe less. They're about $30 on amazon. Only other thing you need is shock cord which isn't much, Amazon has shock cord for like $5.

So all in you'd be maybe $20-35.
>>
>>811879
great, thanks
...could probably have spared you the question with about 5 minutes of googling but here we are
>>
>>811881
No problem, remember this is a happy hammock thread.

You can also put extra insulation in the PLUQ. When you fold it over you can add something like fleece, or some other insulation between the 2 layers. You could use clips to keep it in place, or better yet sew it in place.
>>
>>811885
yeah I was thinking about that, I don't often camp in cold weather but it's nice to be able to add other insulation easily and securely
hmm, depending on what I used I could probably keep it in place with velcro
>>
File: DXrU5Ye.jpg (816KB, 2419x1361px) Image search: [Google]
DXrU5Ye.jpg
816KB, 2419x1361px
Do I really need to get an under quilt? How much of an improvement is it over a sleepy no pad inside the hammock? What are the size and weight differences?

Also im planning a trip to Guadalupe Peak to get the highest point out of Texas out of the way and is a tent necessary? Or are there hammock spots?

Last setup at ERL
>>
>>810538
Hokay, possibly dumb question. Fledgeling hammocker here.
This looks great and I can make it no problem, but why do you want an underquilt on the OUTSIDE of the hammock? Is it because it bunches up if you put it inside? I want the softness of my woobie quilt in my hammock with me if at all possible.
>>
>>811903
When you lay on something, it compresses the insulation. Any soft insulation needs loft to keep you warm. Your body flattens it. Pads are fine in the hammock as they are specifically made to be laid on.

It's especially bad with something made with down insulation. Down compresses really well which is great in your pack, but when you're laying on it, it's essentially useless. Couple this with the fact that there is always air moving under a hammock and you get cold fast.

The woobie under the hammock keeps it from compressing, maintaining the loft and insulation properties. Inside the hammock it would retain a little insulation quality, but you'd be amazed how cold you'll get in a hammock.

Don't worry about wanting the soft woobie to lay on, that's what the hammock is for. Your can also use another woobie for your top insulation if you want, so you'll have a woobie hanging below the hammock, and a soft woobie on top of you. Double your woobie double the fun.

>>811894
An underquilt is the gold standard for hammock insulation. Unlike a pad they don't move around, and are much more comfortable. You can roll off a pad, and if you move a lot it's always bunching up. They work, but they aren't ideal. An underquilt is used by nearly every serious hammock user.

As for size and weight, an inflatable pad is always always smaller since you can deflate it, but a good down underquilt will compress a lot and be smaller than you'd expect.

Put it this way, a good top quilt and underquilt should pack and compress the same as one single sleeping bag.
>>
>>811989
Ah, compression! That makes sense, waking from a severe case of coldbutt is definitely to be avoided. More woobies may be the solution, only further tests will tell.
>>
File: DSCF3038.jpg (221KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3038.jpg
221KB, 1024x768px
I liek hammaks
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Just lounging around today. So I've been using a webbing strap with a cinching buckle at one end, wrapping it around the tree a few times, and then tying off the end I slip through the buckle with a bight which works well enough. However, when it comes time to take everything down, it can be a pain in the ass to undo the knot. Is there something better I could be tying?
>>
>>812125
Just spend the $20 and buy a legit suspension from Dutchware. Take your pick. Can add up $ if you choose more expensive options, but a simple cinch buckle kit is cheap.
>>
File: halibut.jpg (8KB, 285x132px) Image search: [Google]
halibut.jpg
8KB, 285x132px
>>812125
why dont you hammock enthusiasts just use a cord and timber hitch? its how i hang my car camping cloth hammock.
>>
File: 1466714292390.jpg (114KB, 620x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1466714292390.jpg
114KB, 620x1095px
>>808202
How can one avoid getting eaten alive by black bears and/or cougars? My area's full of the cunts tbqh famallama but I really want to give hammocks a chance.
>pic somewhat related
>>
>>812359
Cord is bad for the tree and can slouch off bark. Webbing is typically better as it spreads the weight out.
>>
>>812369
Don't eat and sleep in the same area, store food in bear bag away from hammock, bear mace, gun, take a fat/slow/disabled buddy with you that you can out run
>>
>>812359
Because cord is inferior to webbing, it damages treespecially, is more prone to slip, requires tying an extra knot, and is harder to adust. There is literally no reason whatsoever under any circumstances to use such an idiotic method such as yours, and we're all just a little stupider for having read such incoherent and obviously misinformed rubbish. Good day sir.
>>
>>812369
You're no safer in a tent anyways.

More people have drowned in a flood of molasses than have been killed by cougars in North America in the last 100 years. Also, 2/3 of all deaths in Canada by cougar are on Vancouver Island. 1/3 of all deaths total are in California. Most Cougar deaths have been children, or smaller female adults. If you don't live on Vancouver Island, or California and an adult male, you're fine. Only 3 adult males have ever been killed by a cougar in North America in the last 130 years.

Black bears on average kill 1 person a year in North America. Typically about 1200 people win more than a million $ in the lottery every year.

Keep food away from camp, and keep bear spray. A study in Alaska showed people who used guns vs bears had the same success rate as people who used nothing at all (about 80%). Bear spray was found to have a 99% effective rate.

A bear has never killed a person when in a group of 6 or more. The more people in the group the less likely a bear will attack, travel with friends.

Black bear attacks are extraordinarily extraordinarily rare.Cougar attacks even more rare.
>>
>>812315
That just sounds like the system I already have.
>>
>>812590
Except the dutchware doesn't require you to tie a knot around a tree then clip a carabiner to an ugly knot at the other end like a caveman.
>>
>>812621
Not to mention the dutchware cinch buckle will weigh 1/10th of that giant ass clamp thing you have currently.
>>
>>
>>810331
If I remember right my hammock setup is about 6-7 lbs. But it's for 0 degree camping.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 259x194px
>>808202
Yes fellow humans, let's all sleep in hammocks, tents are for pussies who hate the /out/doors
>>
>>813295
>a thin fabric skin will protect you better from bears if it's on the ground
Cuz bears can't into tents at all.
>>
>>813295
This message brought to you by the Timothy Treadwell Memorial Fund.
>>
>>813289
My sub 5 lbs set up is good to 20 degrees, but it does not have a very substantial tarp. I do use an insulated top sock when it's really cold, and a heavier UQ.
>>
How do you keep the bugs off you in a hammock? I always wondered if you guys got bite to hell by mosquito.
>>
>>812572
What is considered a small female? Are we talking skinny girls? Girls under 5'6"?
>>
>>813402
Suck it up god damn
>>
>>813402
my hammy has a bugnet. it's pretty essential in most situations
>>
>>813423
Do it work? Mosquitoes seems to love my blood and I don't want zika.
>>
>>813429
yep, it works great. it's not draped over it zips on. it sounds like the indy 500 sometimes with skeetos buzzing around outside but i'm safe and zika-free in there
>>
>>813432
How much do these weight? 5lbs or so? Would be great for camping/bob.
>>
>>813507
My hammock (DD Jungle Hammock) which includes the hammock, hanging gear, removeable bug net, one fitted tarp, and two (ooptional) spreader pole arches weighs 1520g, or 3.3510264lbs. The bug net alone is lrobably like 0.2lbs or something
>>
Has anyone ever used a mummy bag inside a hammock or is that just asking to fall on your ass in the morning?
>>
>>813568
I do it, breddy much every time. I haven't had any problems but I'm skinny and nimble. Some people struggle to get in and out of them
>>
Do you need an underquilt during summer?
>>
>>813568
>Has anyone ever used a mummy bag inside a hammock
I've heard of people only zipping the feet and just using it as a blanket since the part of the bag you lay on compresses the insulation to the point where it doesn't do much good.
>>
>>813529
Goddamn that looks good. ~3lb for the hammock kit makes packing in enough supplies for a week totally doable without resorting to ramen or clif bars.
>>
>>813529
That's great weight when compared with the tent. Hell I think my kids would love this better.
>>
>>813608
nah, in summer you need one item - a sleeping bag, blanket, or underquilt. you don't need more than one of the above. in extremes like bad weather or wind things might be different, but if you're in a hot summer situation nah. i just bring my sleebin bag, 50º fleece if it's hot and 20º mummy if it's cool/autumny/breezy.

i do want to try just the underquilt though, it really wraps around you like a supple cunt once your weight slumps into the hammy so you don't need any top layers. i've seen lots of people just do the underquilt in summer
>>
>>813634
Ah Im a blanket sleeper, so I'll prolly take a blanket

Served 6 years as infantry, and always had to have my woobie regardless of how hot
>>
>>813660
yeah i can't sleep without something on me either. it's disconcerting to be uncovered.
>>
How do i set up a whoopie sling ridgeline on an eno doublenest
>>
I know this is a hammock thread but the tent thread is trash, also i assume you have knowledge on both topics. just bough the Northface Stormbreak 2, how fucked am i?
>>
>>813722
I don't groundpleb so I don't know much about the current tent market, but just gave that model a peruse and it looks fine to me mang
>>
>>813729
thanks, im trying not to groundpleb either but im going on a kayak camping trip where there wont be many trees readily available
>>
>>809014

ENO are well made hammocks, albiet a bit overpriced. I got the One link doublenest for Christmas, and I was shocked to findout it cost $220.

I'd go for the ENO hammock itself because it seems most of the better quality hammocks are similarly priced, but look for a more substantial tarp or rainfly. The rainfly in the onelink system is at best used for shade, especially if you're a bigger person. I'm 6ft 1in. and 230lbs, and the hammock is very spacious, but when I used it in rain, my feet got moist from rouge raindrops.
>>
File: Snapchat-1312740994773079321.jpg (899KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1312740994773079321.jpg
899KB, 1440x2392px
>>
>>813754
looks cumpfy anon. whereabouts?
>>
File: DSC01348.jpg (5MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01348.jpg
5MB, 2592x1944px
my hammocks shit, i should upgrade. straps are king though
>>
>>809014
Dutchware hammocks are great. Way better than ENO. There are a variety of fabrics and sizes. I've got an 11' nettles hammock 72" wide, made of hexxon (??) it's very strong, not too much stretch, and is soft sort of like cotton, not that annoying polyester crunchiness. It's way lighter than my previous ENO single nest too despite being comparatively huge. Better mounting system too with amsteel line and titanium hooks.
>>
File: 20160713_085155-picsay.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_085155-picsay.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
Me and my buddy went out last night for an impromptu night in the woods.
>>
File: 20160713_085115-picsay.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_085115-picsay.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
>>814122
Tried out my new Jacks R Better Mt Washington 3, even though the low temp was only 65. Worked fine though. Used a Costco down throw as a top quilt that I made a footbox for using snaps.
>>
File: 20160713_091649-picsay.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_091649-picsay.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>814126
Here's my busdy, using some of my extra gear. UST tube tarp, Yukon Freedom V2 hammock, Snugpak Underblanket, Atlas straps.
>>
What is the ideal climate for hammocks?
>>
File: geeps.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10KB, 261x195px
>>814834
zone 5b
>>
>>814834
Not a hurricane or tornado
>>
File: 20160713_085257-picsay.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_085257-picsay.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Another pic from 2 nights ago
>>
What's a few good cheap tarps for hammocks. Under $75.

Not Walmart tarps. They're too heavy.
>>
>>816584
honestly anon get a 5x7 or 7x11 Harbor Freight POS. It's cheap and lightweight (5mil) and so inexpensive you can literally throw it away or burn it at the end of every trip. shit it probably biodegrades in like a month.
>>
>>810449
Would you say under quilts are a must need? I'm hiking to Maine in august, so it might get kinda chilly. If I just get a 10degree sleeping bag would that be enough to keep me all snug and warm?
>>
>>814006
What kinda tarp is that?
>>
File: geeps_ta.png (19KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_ta.png
19KB, 261x195px
>>816694
>>816596
>>
>>816688
I slept in a hammock at around 25~30 F with 15 F bag and a sleeping pad and I was plenty cozy. You just need something so that your heat doesn't dissipate from the bottom of the hammock. If it wasn't summer and it would be colder, I'd say you would probably need a quilt. You might honestly not even need the pad. It's been pretty warm up there lately.
>>
>>816688
Sleeping bag alone won't work, you need insulation below you.

A pad works, an underquilt though is much more comfortable and just works better. They aren't cheap though, so just a pad for now will get you by?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Setup from last night in Pisgah
>>
Potentially dumb question. Does an underquilt affect how you lie? Like I see how you lie across the hammock on the diagonal - does this mess with the underquilt?
I have a bearded hanger hammock on the way, looking into tarps and quilts while I wait.
>>
>>817033
nah, they're pretty big and easy to hang with the right amount of slack once you do it a couple times. i sleep all diferent ways, like a banana, on the diag, on my side, even on my belly. at first i would occasionaly rig it a little too tight so my pressure points would make cold spots but i figured it out. you can generally hang the underquilt with a lot of slack and airspace, so when you get it there aren't any pressure points and the "loose" spots might be a pocket of air, but that's fine - air pockets are good and way better than compression points. it's not too tough if you get a normal (non-ultralight/non-super small) underquilt. if you make one, just check the size of the ones they sell (i use the snugpack one for example). also it's not absolutely essential to have the udnerquilt under your head or feet - what you really need is for it to protect your heaviest parts.
>>
>>817033
Nope, they don't really effect how you lay, you just make sure they're hung right, and you can move around plenty.

>>817137
the snugpak is a little harder to get right. I have one myself, it works just fine, pic related here >>814129 you just have to find out what works best and you won't have any gaps or cold spots.

My jacks r better underquilt hangs much easier, with it having a differential cut, so basically not matter how tight it's hunf, it won't compress the insulation. Pic related here >>814995
>>
File: snugpak-underblanket-e.jpg (251KB, 651x900px) Image search: [Google]
snugpak-underblanket-e.jpg
251KB, 651x900px
>>817321
my snugpak one is cut like an oval though. idunno, just takes one or two tries to see what works best and it's easy enough after that
>>
>>817395
The snugpak doesn't need to be hung perfectly in warmer weather, but tlanyard air gaps and you'll get cold quick. I used mine down to 30 degrees, and that's the coldest I'd go with it. By morning I felt a very slight coolness on my back, but only noticed it once I was waking up for the morning. It worked well, and it was windy that night, so I can't complain.
>>
>>817453
Don't know why my phone auto corrected "any" to "tlanyard"....
>>
File: hammock2.jpg (5MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
hammock2.jpg
5MB, 4160x3120px
my test setup

does using paracord really kill the tree, or is it just a reddit meme?
>>
>>817567
Depends on the tree. But at the end of the day...it's a fucking tree.
>>
>>817567
First problem with paracord is that it's really stretchy. It's really hard to get a consistent comfortable lay since the cord stretches so much. It's far from ideal.

Second, yes it can harm a tree. It can wear through the bark and kill the tree. If everyone with hammocks used rope, they'd be banned everywhere in short time. Using straps leaves no trace, and doesn't hurt the tree.

I urge you to stop using paracord as soon as possible, it's bad for the tree, and bad for hammock users in general, as it gives people the false impression that hammocks are bad for tree, when really it's just rope is bad for trees.
>>
>>817570
Woah there. Trees are important.
>>
>>817570
Glad everyone doesn't have your shitty attitude.
>>
>>809014
>in New Zealand once their summer starts
Better get one with a bug net m8.

Also don't buy outdoors gear here, it's all expensive as fuck.
>>
>>817687
>>817697
What I mean is, trees are strong as fuck man.

They might be harder to kill than you think. I doubt a few scratches on it's bark is going to really hurt it.
>>
>>816694
Nordpol, i believe
>>
File: son of man.jpg (65KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
son of man.jpg
65KB, 500x329px
German forester here. sure you have western american trees lis sequoya ( mammothtree? dont know english term) who give a fuck about bark wounds. but trees like beech (fagus sylvatica) or other thin barked trees ( mostly leaftrees) have issues dealing with bark threads because they are entrances for fungi and bacteria. you should use a setup with a towel arround the tree if you can see it has a thin bark.
>>
>>817567
Use straps instead

I've never left any noticeable marks on a tree using straps and making sure that the strap isn't twisted up.
>>
File: 1456626880476.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456626880476.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Anyone got any hammock recommendations? First time buying one and I'm not sure what I should get
>>
hammocks are the fucking best. never going to be a ground peasant again.

Hammock ~ eno reactor
rainfly ~ eno housefly (best rainfly desu)
>>
Some nice quality nylon webbing I just thought would be nice to share:

https://amzn.com/B001QVVZM4
>>
>>818120
There are a lot of options, read through the thread there's been a few mentioned. Personally I love my Dutchware, but there are many other options. Arrowhead equipment, butt in a sling, warbonnet, Simply Light Designs are a few good ones.

Stay away from ENO, Thermarest, and Grand Trunk. Their hammocks are too heavy, too short, and overpriced. They're just for college kids to hang out in on campus.
>>
>>818717
Thank you
>>
File: _DD_Jungle_Hammock_Green_04.jpg (46KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
_DD_Jungle_Hammock_Green_04.jpg
46KB, 750x500px
anyone use a jungle type hammock with an over cover. Not just a bug net, but an actual cover? Been thinking of trying one, or getting a sock.
>>
File: IMGP8960.jpg (228KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP8960.jpg
228KB, 1000x662px
>>820071
Yeah I have that hammock. The fitted tarp is great. It keeps everything light and compact. You don't get the "living space" under it like those other big tarps but that's not the point of this tarp anyway. I bought an extra one so I can put one over the bottom too (protects and against wind and rain blowing around).
>>
Thoughts on modifying something like this into an Underquilt.

http://m.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/art/72899110/

Seems like a cheap option to try a underquilt out/ have one for warmer seasons.
>>
>>820141
it'll probably work fine if you get the rigging right, but it's only 4" long. you might want to find something longer. but it should work, despite being bulkier'n horsecocks
>>
>>820145
Yeah i figure thatll be the issue i run into, anything full size and synthetic in a comforter is going to be bulky. Theyre cheap though so i can experiment with cutting it to size. I dont mind bulkier than horse cocks, just dont want it to be as heavy.
>>
>>811894
Are those hennesey hammocks?
>>
File: Maya_sex_Cultura Inquieta9 SFW.jpg (63KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
Maya_sex_Cultura Inquieta9 SFW.jpg
63KB, 600x395px
/d/ here. Anyone have any brand or model suggestions for 2 person hammocks? Been looking to try some different stuff, plus I think the hammock itself might make a fun bondage device for the GF if I use some extra straps around the outside to tie her in.
>>
File: I_laiek_hamx.gif (3MB, 351x251px) Image search: [Google]
I_laiek_hamx.gif
3MB, 351x251px
I just found out that yesterday was International Hammock Day and I actually happened to be hammocking last night. Triffic!

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/hammock-day/
>>
Going camping this weekend with my m8. Just got a hennesey can't wait to try it out. Any tips?
>>
>>816584
Get a tent ground cloth, one of the nicer coated nylon ones. You can usually find one on clearance for an older tent. They're waterproof, reasonably light and packable, and have tie loops. I paid like $30 for mine.
>>
>>820939
A fair amount of hammock manufacturers sell double hammocks, but most of the time, it isn't enough for two people, just extra space for one. A few manufacturers sell huge triple hammocks, but that might be overkill.

Hummingbird Hammocks used to sell a giant hammock, but it's not on their website anymore.
>>
>>820939
Remember it's a pretty good sex swing
>>
>>808202
whats your experience having rain water running down the strings of the hammock?
>>
>>821089
Tie some string on your hookup somewhere under the tarp and the water will run down that instead of your hammock
>>
besides having a tarp with a good overhang there are two basic things you can do:

1. use amsteel, or other material for the slings, that doesn't wick water through it
2. use a dripline.

I have both amsteel and the slack from the sling acts as a dripline. I haven't been in excessive rain (just one night of normal rain) but the hammock didn't get wet at all. And that's WITHOUT having an overhanging tarp. With an external tarp it would be even more effective.
>>820118
>>
File: driplaine.png (13KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
driplaine.png
13KB, 700x500px
>>821102
forgot absolutely essential pic
>>
In two days I'm leaving for a trip with a friend, I'm about to sleep in my hammock for 3 nights for the first time.

On at least one night, light rain is expected. Can you give me any non-obvious advice for this? For example, where to put my 50 l backpack for example? Right under me?

Thanks.
>>
File: hammuckstuff.png (29KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
hammuckstuff.png
29KB, 700x500px
>>822014
you can hang the pack off the tree strap, off the sling, under the hammy, or store it on an auxiliary hammy. you may want or need to trash bag that shit though.
>>
>>822016
Trashbag, excellent, thanks
>>
>>822018
and don't forget the dripline thing too
>>821101
>>821103
>>
>>822020
Yes, I'm going to prusik knot a piece of cord on my suspension.
>>
I'm looking for one that's strong (I weigh about 300 despite regular hikes) but that's fine enough to double as a gill net.
>>
>>810400
Check http://theultimatehang.com/ for infographics like >>810536 to get you started. I'm sure you can find stuff on hammock forums and youtube to help you.
>>
>>822024
Yeah no. You selection should look like this:
>Strong Hammock and hardware thatll hold your weight
>Buy separate gill net
>Stop eating so much. You wont out exercise a shitty diet.
>>
>>816584
I use a Kelty Noah's 9' tarp and I love it. Lighter and more compact than a throwaway Walmart tarp, and 9 feet has kept me dry in thunderstorms. Got mine for $50 on Amazon, not sure what they go for now.
>>
>>822328
>assuming it's fat
I'm only 15%, faggot.
>>
File: in-n-out.png (12KB, 450x491px) Image search: [Google]
in-n-out.png
12KB, 450x491px
so do you guys get out of your hammock when nature calls late at night/when it's raining/when you're drunk or do you organize things so there's an "entry" side and an "exit" side?
>>
>>822412
Assuming you're somehow not completely full of shit, which i think you are, my previous reply still stands, minus the last bit.
>>
>>822418
I'll hop out eventually, I'm usually pretty comfy so it takes a lot of mustering to get up to take a piss.

Though I remember getting real high and drunk one time, going to sleep, and just letting it rip right in my bag. Too out of it to care.
>>
>>822613
That would get chilly pretty quick I would think. I tend to piss over the edge unless I have other campers around, but usually I got my own private area setup in the bushes and shit. Especially if I'm drunk. Puke and pooh is a definite get-out-and-walk situation though.
>>
>>822418
Sit up, swing feet down, feet hit sandals, go take a piss. It's not hard man.

I learned a trick to get comfier quicker, I boil some water, put it into a bottle, and put a sock over it. Stays warm almost all night, keeps quilt/sleeping bag/blanket warm while you pee.
>>
>>822647
i'm lazy and also sometimes it's below freezing.

sometimes the masochism of getting out of the hammock in just your knickers in the freezing cold is actually kinda fun and exciting, because you get extra comfy points when you get back into it, buuuuut usually when i'm half asleep i ain't in the mood. i rather enjoy draping my hose over the edge and hosing down the leaves.
>>
>>808265
Hey I live near there.
>>
I imagine having sex in a hammock would be really awkward/difficult. I mean I guess you could string up two hammocks side by side and then swing into each other but that seems awkward too.

Perhaps a better way would be to just have a girl lay sideways in a hammock with her legs open and have the guy stand on the ground then use the hammock to swing her hips onto his dick.

That way seems a little more fun but is only relaxing for the female.

Suggestions?
>>
>>823697
I have always just did the latter and was happy just to Fuck, who cares if you aren't as 'relaxed' as she is
>>
>>823815
Great suggestion m8. Thanks!
>>
File: ManSling.jpg (97KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
ManSling.jpg
97KB, 750x537px
>>823697
it depends what kind of hammock you bring :3c
>>
Got a bug net you'd recommend, /out/? All it needs is to be 10 ft long
>>
>>824748
warbonnet travel net
https://www.warbonnetoutdoors.com/product/blackbird-traveler-accessories/

Or make google fronky bugnet
>>
>>824752
that's kinda what I thought. It's the one I was looking at, was wondering if /out/ knew some other gem I might've missed
nice to know my internet sleuthing skills are up to par
>>
I broke the ridge line in my Hennessy because I'm retarded, has anyone replaced theirs?
>>
>>824755
You could get the HUG bug net if you're trying to save weight. It only covers have the hammock, but the assumption is you have a bag or quilt anyways that protects the parts the net doesn't cover.
>>
>>824821
I made my own out of amsteel. Basically made a long whoopie sling so I can adjust it.
>>
File: hex-tarp-in-use.jpg (689KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
hex-tarp-in-use.jpg
689KB, 960x960px
Don't have a picture but I have a UST Hex tarp that doubles as an emergency blanket and just a generic hammock I got for Christmas one year
>>
>>825019
My cousin has this, a little too small for a hammock, but in a pinch it'll keep water off you in a light shower.
>>
I was at an REI and saw how lightweight hammocks are. I want one. What is a good start pack I need to get to go into hammock camping? How do I handle the cold weather?
>>
File: h50813north-slope-trees42883.jpg (2MB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
h50813north-slope-trees42883.jpg
2MB, 2160x1440px
>>808265
A tree doesn't need to be taller than you to hold a hammock, faggot.

>Man, I sleep so much better in a tent, I just wish I could go backpacking in a place like pic related
>>
>>808299
No, you're next project is nylon straps. Or do you really just like killing trees?
>>
File: nightnalgene.jpg (170KB, 1089x817px) Image search: [Google]
nightnalgene.jpg
170KB, 1089x817px
Boys. I slept in the forest with a mate the other day. We could hardly sleep at all, the boars were circling around us the entire time, they were making all kind of boar noises like sniffing, snorting and the oink-oinks of the small ones...

I was very close to shit my sleeping bag.

Just how does one sleep in the forest without being woken up by animals at night? I don't think doing it again and again would make a difference as I figure our brain is wired to be alert in times like these and it's not like I can switch off my brain's deepest functions and get a good night's sleep while wild animals are around.
>>
>>825298
Read the thread. There's lots of advice about hammocks, and what you'll need for insulation.
>>
File: u4FDKTB.jpg (123KB, 634x630px) Image search: [Google]
u4FDKTB.jpg
123KB, 634x630px
>>825432
No you very much do get used to it. We are adaptable by nature. And just because we had to fight sabre tooth cats 4 million years ago doesn't mean that shit is still embedded in your brain. I lived in the woods for about 5 months in a spot that coyotes would gather every night and fucking howl. At first it was the eeriest scariest shit ever. Then I started to be relaxed by it. Then I started sleeping through it. One night I felt something jump up on me with two paws. I simply shook my shoulder and went back to sleep because I was so used to those fuckers. Dunno about boars though.
>>
>>816584
Add $20 to your budget and get a silnylon hex tarp that packs up tiny

Dutch sells ones by wilderness logics which are great for most hammocks
http://www.dutchwaregear.com/tadpole-tarp-by-wilderness-logics.html

buy once cry once
>>
>>816584
>>826288
you need to seal the seams on this one, just fyi. good tarp though
>>
Hey guys not sure if this has already been asked or not but if you had a really good sleeping bag, is an under quilt really necessary?
>>
>>827809
see >>811989 friend
>>
>>827815
Thanks anon, you are my heart and soul.
>>
>>827824
>>827815
you guys are beautiful people
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Bear-Butt-Parachute-Camping-Hammock/dp/B01D3PJM7A/ref=sr_1_5?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1470117188&sr=1-5&keywords=hammock

Is this a good hammock?
>>
>>827874
it's fine, but for $7 more you can get a dutchware, which is guaranteed excellent
>inb4 dutchware shill
>>
>>827890
I'm trying to mass order on amazon to save some $$$

and i cant find the dutchies
>>
>>827899
I think it's worth a little extra money desu, but it's up to you. that hammock looks fine
>>
What kind of bugnets does everyone have?

>inb4 I don't get mosquito bites because I'm a bear.

I can't find anything better than the ENO Guardian SL in terms of weight, size, and simplicity.

With it was cheaper though.
>>
>>827899
Dutchware hammocks are custom made, so they aren't on amazon.

If you must buy from amazon, check out Wildhorn Outfitters hammocks. You can get a nice 11ft hammock and cinch buckle suspension for $50. They really aren't bad at all for the price.
>>
>>827899
Best value on Amazon right now is the Rallt single hammock. 25 bucks.

The double is 40.
>>
>>828322
Way way too short. Only 9 feet for the single, which is child sized.

The double is a little better at 10 feet, but 11 feet is considered to be the standard for comfort.

The Wildhorn hammock is 11 feet, and $50 that includes suspension.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-15-27-23-1.png (943KB, 1332x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-15-27-23-1.png
943KB, 1332x1002px
>>808216
>>
File: IMG_20160805_094635.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_094635.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>808299
Go to a car junkyard and rip off some safety belts. Sew a loop on one side, and use them to wrap it around the tree so you dont damage your precisious rope. Pic related
>>
>>818631
thinking about getting that rainfly. it's a toss up between that and a warbonnet
>>
>>818631
That shit looks SO fucking comfy.
>>
>>809014
you ever fool around in the adult tent?
>>
So what stops spiders or ants or ticks from crawling onto your hammock in the night
>>
>>830789
gigantic anti-tick condom is the only sure way. but you gotta be vigilant.
>>
what's the lightest weight tent out there? sounds like the ENO sub-7...
There's one on Ebay right now but retards started bidding with 8 days left in the auction. So much for a bargain....
>>
>>830806
Hummingbird hammock makes a 5.something oz hammock, but it's $10 more than the sub7. Sea to summit is about to release a 4.8 oz hammock,but that will be sometime next spring.
The ENO has a dyneema+ carabiner, hummingbird has a soft shackle, and StS will have this metal grommet thing
>>
>>812359

as others have addressed the webbing v cord point, let me just add that that is a very poor choice in use for a timber hitch.
>>
>>825432
fire
ear plugs
not being a pussy
>>
>>830789
Permethrin spray for me

Others use a bug net.

Even the nights I've slept without a permethrin treated hammock, I've never had a bug crawl on me that I've noticed. I spray on some DEET before sleeping if it's especially buggy.
>>
>>830806
The only reason the sub7 is so light is because it's tiny. It'd seriously a kid sized hammock.

Get a decent hammock from Dutchware with a 1.0 weight fabric. It won't be a tiny uncomfortable mess like the sub7, aND will still weigh under 10oz.

You'll save MUCH MUCH MORE weight with a proper tarp, suspension, and quilt set. If you had the ENO sub7 and bought literally any other ENO product (tarp quilt suspension) you'd lose all the weight savings and then some. ENO stuff is heavy.
>>
>>830806
8 feet 9 inches long and 3 feet 11 inches wide. That's a ridiculously small hammock.

If you made a dutchware 1.0 Hexon hammock those dimensions it would weigh about 5 oz.

The sub7 is garbage.
>>
>>818717
I bought an ENO as my first hammock a few months ago. Randomly got 2 holes in it no idea how. Any thoughts on Kammock? Or are they just about the same as ENO?
>>
>>831023
They are heavy and ocerpriced, just like ENO.

Get yourself a nice custom made hammock from one of the cottage manufacturers. They are almost always cheaper than something from ENO or Kammock, and much nicer.
>>
>>831035
Like dutchware? And if I were to get one would there be any reason to get it double layered instead of single layered?
>>
>>831051
If you use a sleeping pad instead of an underquilt you can slide the pad between the layers.

A double layer hammock is also great if you're heavy. As it provides more support.

If you like a stiff hammock without much stretch, a double layer is the way to go as well.
>>
>>813577

Heck, I'm a fat bastard and even I have no problem getting in or out of a hammock.
>>
>>831350
I don't use either. Haven't bought any yet. I also weigh 120. The ENO I have is super stiff, kinda hate it. So I'd love for the hammock to be stretchy.
>>
>>831987
ENO hammocks are known to be fairly stretchy too, since you're lighter most hammocks will feel a bit stiff.

What you should do is get a hammock with a light fabric weight, something in the 1.0 weight fabrics, and make sure it's a single layer hammock. These will have a little more stretch in them.
>>
File: hammock.jpg (148KB, 965x292px) Image search: [Google]
hammock.jpg
148KB, 965x292px
Currently Massdrop is having a special on the Byer Maine Moskito Kakoon Hammock.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/byer-of-maine-moskito-kakoon-hammock/talk/489232?mode=guest_open

Is it worth buying?

Or is there a better hammock in its price range?
>>
>>832615
my friend uses that one. he weighs about 230 and occasionally has backtroubles - but he's never had a problem with his moskito kakoon. he loves it.
>>
>>832615
9.5 feet long is way way too short. 11 feet is the standard length for a comfortable hammock. Some people use shorter hammocks, but anyone that has used an 11ft hammock has never gone back to a smaller hammock.
>>
>>808823
>>809002
plus it takes like two minutes to hang a hammock, maybe another ten if its gonna rain
>>
File: 20160813_193947.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_193947.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Testing my diy big net (it obviously couldn't hold any weight atm) based it on crypticcricket's, but added shock chord drawstrings to the ends
>>
>>836195
You should put two tabs on either side so you can string it out with shock cord like the grand trunk skeeter beater. Otherwise great job man.
>>
>>836195
Mate... Pull your life together
>>
File: 20160814_100427.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_100427.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>836219
When I'm in it, it spreads well, I like just leaving the ridge line and net on so I don't have to set it up later...
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.