[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

next idiot of the week award goes to...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 071021FallingCliff.jpg (330KB, 1656x1200px) Image search: [Google]
071021FallingCliff.jpg
330KB, 1656x1200px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/01/german-tourist-falls-to-his-death-while-trying-to-take-photo-atop-machu-picchu

A German tourist has died while trying to take a photo atop Machu Picchu.The tourist, identified by the BBC and Peruvian media as 51-year-old Oliver Park, died Wednesday after slipping from a ledge and falling approximately 130 feet.

He was posing for a mid-leap photo when he fell off Machu Picchu mountain, which overlooks the ancient Incan citadel of the same name. Peruvian officials said the tourist bypassed a security cordon and ventured into an off-limits area before tumbling to his death, El Comercio reported.

>be high up on a mountain
>be near an edge
>decide the best kind of photo to have taken of yourself would be one where you're jumping in the air

this guy may have been short a few picnic baskets
>>
>>806146
The photo must be great though.
I bet it would make a nice profile pic.
>>
File: cavediving.webm (615KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
cavediving.webm
615KB, 400x226px
>>
>>806217
Did he died?
>>
>>806217
Wow, every single person there must be a complete fucking moron. Looks like no one is tied off at all. You always remain tied off to something at all times, no matter what, unless you are already at the fucking bottom.

I bet not one of them learned a lesson from that.
>>
>>806146
It's a trick. It's just so his family could still get the life insurance payout.
>>
>>806222
>>806223
Its shopped. The dark cave is actually just a pool of water.
>>
>>806223
If you aren't tied off though, you should be on your stomach. Especially if you're trying to peer over the ledge.
>>
>>806217
>>806222
>>806223
>>806274
he doesn't died everyting is ok

https://youtu.be/mTUtAFCeafM
>>
>>806274
>Its shopped

That isn't the point. I mean look at this sloppy ass shit in >>806360

Would not cave with ever/10
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.