[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Mission Mountains in Montana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 24

File: montana-mission-mountains-hdr.jpg (434KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
montana-mission-mountains-hdr.jpg
434KB, 1200x800px
I'm from the Mission Mountains in Montana and I come from /x/. If you want to hear about the spooky things and see my adventures in Montana you can check this thread /out/. You interested, /out/?
>>
File: 6.jpg (70KB, 976x731px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
70KB, 976x731px
>>
File: mission_mtn_pic.jpg (80KB, 1024x474px) Image search: [Google]
mission_mtn_pic.jpg
80KB, 1024x474px
>>
File: 7.jpg (79KB, 976x731px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
79KB, 976x731px
>>
I am very interested. I enjoy spooky /out/ threads.
>>
Go ahead spooky Mulder
>>
File: todd_barry.jpg (155KB, 246x312px) Image search: [Google]
todd_barry.jpg
155KB, 246x312px
Take it back to /x/ you fucking dorks.
This board is for adults.
>>
The only spooky thing about the Missions is the fact that they're on the rez
>>
>>804963
>>
>>804969
Did you ever got some spoopy native puzzy?
>>
>>805195
No. Most Indian girls are disgusting.
>>
>>805229
But you have to admit they are as spoopy as they come right?
>>
>>804860
Hey MothDan! I love your stories on /x/
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 266x190px
>>805293
So is he going to post them?
>>
File: mountains-to-marshall.jpg (609KB, 1895x929px) Image search: [Google]
mountains-to-marshall.jpg
609KB, 1895x929px
Cool let's do it. First I'll go into some detail about this area >>804861 the Mission Dam Reservoir which is fed by the Mission Falls which is fed by Lucifer Lake.

You can see the waterfall in the shadow of Kakashe mountain here >>804863

Lucifer Lake here is cradled by a number of peaks bordering the Bob Marshall wilderness and has the Garden Wall as it's backdrop. It's 6,000 feet up and I camped out there by myself when I was younger, when I went I was completely alone. I would like to go back up there again this year if possible. I've seen a number of UFOs fly over that section of the Missions including one which appeared to land on the Western face of the mountains.
>>
File: mission dam.jpg (37KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
mission dam.jpg
37KB, 500x344px
>>805325
Vids related, come with me to the Mission Dam and I'll show you the locations and tell you the story of a couple incidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusOMElGcH0

I'll show you where a former school principal watched a Sasquatch through his binoculars for 10 minutes as it walked the shores of the Dam. He did his best to keep the experience to himself. After enough time he felt it was safe to tell a relative of mine who was a close friend (who told me) - and eventually he became comfortable telling other people about it. He eventually told the wrong people who ridiculed him. The experience seemed to break him and he left the valley, a place where he had lived and worked as a well known member of the community for decades.

A classmate of mine's mother photographed classic Bigfoot footprints at the Dam as well, but I never saw the photos myself.

There are a number of Bigfoot sightings that happened in these mountains which I will tell later as well.

Or if you'd like to hear about one of my own personal experiences at the dam with something else paranormal...
>>
File: something-like-this.jpg (18KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
something-like-this.jpg
18KB, 1920x1080px
>>805327
>Or if you'd like to hear about one of my own personal experiences at the dam with something else paranormal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svn6D9UsLsQ

I was fishing at the spillway of the Dam and saw what appeared to be a standard fluffy seed from a distance come floating towards me. As it got close enough I realized it was actually a tiny ball of light. It was the middle of the day and the sun was shining right on it and it was still impossibly bright, as if it wasn't lit up by the sun by actually a self contained source of pure white light.

Pic related is the closest similar image I can find, except it didn't have a halo around it. It was like a lightbulb that casts no light, lit from the inside with pure white light, and about the size of a marble.

It hovered within arm's reach of my face for what seemed like 5 or 6 seconds at which point I grabbed my old flip cam and opened it up to film it. By the time my camera powered up it slowly floated off into the tree tops where I filmed about 1 frame of it, it was so far away and the quality was so poor it just looked like a random white pixel, not really the kind of evidence I hoped to catch, so I never bothered to hold onto that file.

I still don't know what it was. I wonder sometimes what it would have done if I had tried to grab it instead of film it.
>>
File: spook-lake-close.jpg (631KB, 1637x965px) Image search: [Google]
spook-lake-close.jpg
631KB, 1637x965px
When I have time, I'll tell some more stories from the Missions, both historic (like the event which earned the lake in pic related it's name) and more recent, including another of my own experience.

One of the places where I had a crazy experience I will be returning to this summer and will record it on video. More about that later.

Thanks /out/.
>>
>>805293
Thanks! It's been a while, glad you're still around.
>>
Sup montana nigga I'm from Missoula. Any skinwalkers up that way?
>>
>>805325
>Missions bordering the Bob
Exactly what kind of drugs are you on?
>>
File: BMWF_map.gif (58KB, 559x697px)
BMWF_map.gif
58KB, 559x697px
>>805384
It's right next to it. That and swan.
>>
>>805405
I know I'm being anal, but that's not bordering. There's a who valley in between
>>
A few years back I was with family members camping at a mountain lake which is easily accessible, the hike is short and it's a small lake. We were the only ones there by the time the sun was going down, although we noticed a couple other families had hiked up, enjoyed the view for a few minutes and left. I thought it was odd that nobody else was setting up camp in such an awesome location on a perfect night for camping like that.

We had the camp site fully set up and were finished eating by the time the sun went down. It was still light enough to see fairly well.

One of us decided since nobody else was around to shoot a pistol into the treeline. He made it look like he was just goofing around but later admitted that while I was out by the head of the creek feeding out from the lake (where I couldn't hear anything except the water), they were back at the site near the treeline hearing something like a low grumble and twigs snapping. They heard it so faintly that they couldn't be certain what it was, but he had the instinct to shoot his pistol to scare it off if it were a bear. This made sense after the fact when he explained it. I really thought he was just messing around.

30 seconds afterwards, we all heard something come crashing down through the hillside along the lake, breaking tree limbs (large ones from the sounds of it). It was running towards us. It stopped just at the treeline near our campsite and in the dark where we couldn't see it it paced around breaking smaller branches.
>>
File: 8153871778_f8cc91693c_b.jpg (218KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
8153871778_f8cc91693c_b.jpg
218KB, 1024x681px
>>806440
This didn't seem like bear behavior. I've never seen an animal run towards gunshots. We stood up and held our firearms clearly out in front of us, whatever it was would have seen that we are armed. It still didn't leave. A feeling of dread was now fully on top of everyone.

This was not a bear, although our hind brain still imagined a Grizzly charging out through the brush, we knew it was not a bear. Bears don't behave like this. We didn't know what it was, but if a true guess were forced, it would be a large, insane person who is strong enough to break large limbs as if they were a Grizzly bulldozing through the pines, and agile enough to run down a thickly forested hillside at 20 mph. It's approach from the top of the hillside where we originally heard it start coming down, to the edge of our camp was less than 20 seconds and it covered over a hundred yards in that amount of time if not slightly more.

We could have shot into the forest at it, but what if it were a person? They weren't doing anything except creeping us out. We could have built the fire up and spent all night staring into the treeline while it continued to stalk us, but that wasn't exactly the camping trip we had planned.

We had no choice but to pack our things and leave. And not during the few days after we confirmed from other people that strange things were going on up there, and it started to make more sense why we were the only one camping there.
>>
>>806446
I plan on taking a day trip back to that lake next weekend. I'll be sure to post a video of it. I might return at a later point in the season and spend the night, but for now I'll just do a day hike, investigate the area and do some fishing. It was an awesome location and so far getting run out by some spook is the only experience I've had there.

If possible, I'll investigate the back of the lake and some of the canons which channel down to it. The old timers spoke of a number of cave systems back there, among other things...
>>
File: JCNID.jpg (21KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
JCNID.jpg
21KB, 600x451px
>>806446
>>
File: 4e0a339d5765d.image_.jpg (56KB, 620x426px) Image search: [Google]
4e0a339d5765d.image_.jpg
56KB, 620x426px
>>806447
One of those old timers was Bud Cheff, a man born in 1910 who hiked and hunted the Missions throughout his life. He explained why Spook Lake in the Missions (seen here >>805337) has that name.

A family friend was hunting high up in the Missions and came to Spook Lake by night fall. He began to set up camp when he heard something holler at him from across the lake. He looked up and saw a ball of fire rolling out over the water towards him. It scared him so badly that he ran off into the night and had to continue hiking until he felt far enough away from the lake to get some rest. They later named the lake Spook Lake and that remains it's name to this day.

There are dozens of lakes up there, sometimes I wonder how many great stories centering around them have been lost to history. I'm glad old timers like Cheff were able to pass at least one of them on.
>>
File: north-crow.png (3MB, 1301x937px)
north-crow.png
3MB, 1301x937px
>>806450
Coincidentally, near the same stretch of the Missions as Spook Lake and the lake where we were spooked is a road that leads into the mountains called North Crow road. In 2012 a man reported anonymously that he was driving up there getting ready to hunt deer when he turned a corner and saw a Sasquatch standing in the treeline, close enough to the road that it could have reached through his rolled down window and grabbed him. It scared him so badly that he didn't want to have to drive back down, but he had no choice.

His fear was that he would see it again on the drive back down so he drove as fast as he could and avoided looking into the trees.

More stories later, I planned to do some fishing today and evening is fast approaching.

Thanks for reading this far /out/.
>>
hey bump this
>>
>>804860

>UFOs could be
Fighter planes
airliners
Experimental aircrafts
Satellite debris
Space debris
Meteorite
Ballistic missiles testing
actual ballistic missile incoming
Someone doing pyrotechnics he shouldn't be doing
All sorts of weather balloons
All sorts of drones
Rocketry experiments, amateur - military -or gov
Possibly skydiving
Actual satellite

You being on one helluva drug
You being tired
Optical illusions
you wanting to believe in it so much your brain actually makes the image up in your head

Any combinations of the elements above

>classic Bigfoot
How do you know it's bigfoot? I mean you believing in bigfoot implies you somehow think there is an undicovered animal living round these parts, the question is, how do you it's it's actually bigfoot and not some bear cousin ultra rare species? Have you ever captured said animal, collected blood semen urine hair excrements any type of DNA? So how do you know it's bigfoot bigfoot?
Could it be some other animal you mistakenly assume is BF, or maybe even some humans playing a game, drawing prints or playing a prank? Do you have a clear high res picture, a video?

>UFO, Bigfoot.. What are the chances? Ever thought of that? The same fucking region sheltering two of the strangest mysteries..

I'm not hating or anything; your posts are nice outdoorsy reading but I just can't into /x/.
>>
OP have you ever been to the Bridgers or just south of Bozeman? I've had a couple /2spooky4me/ while biking out here
>>
>>809106
I don't have much to say about the UFOs. There's nothing to be gained by trying to convince people that they were actual UFOs. I could describe each sighting in detail and it would accomplish nothing.

As for Bigfoot - I won't say I believe in something I haven't seen yet. But I still have stories to tell of my own ITT, and the things I've heard + experiencing something run down the hillside towards a gunshot - if it were an animal, that'd be even more amazing to me than it being a Bigfoot.
>>
>>809366
I've been through Bozeman but just on a road trip, never camped that way. What'd you experience?
>>
>>806446
>strong enough to break limbs
>agile enough to run down a thickly forested hillside at 20 mph

Former D1 football player here, I played with any of 4 dozen black guys who could do that easily. I first walked on the field there was a 265 LB fullback out there, they handed him a football and he took off. You couldn't have caught him if you were in a car much less stopped him.
>>
>>809366
I've been all over Bozeman and points south down to the park. Lived in Big Sky for several ski season when I was younger.

Never experienced anything 'spooky' or that couldn't be explained by known phonomenon. But the I don't drink much, don't do hard drugs, and am not given to making shit up to feel special.
>>
>>809697
You sound like a miserable faggot.
>>
>>809693
Yeah it must have been a person who wanted to get shot by creeping in the dark and not saying anything. Because you played football.
>>
>>809693
Was he running down a thickly forested hillside?
>>
File: NO.jpg (9KB, 463x77px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
9KB, 463x77px
Shheeeeeeeit. Weather reports have been fully backwards lately let's hope that's the case this time.
>>
>>809693
>Former D1 football player here, I played with any of 4 dozen black guys who could do that easily.
>Former D1 football player here, I played with any of 4 dozen black guys who could do that easily.

No, you don't. I don't care if you know the athletes, no-one can do this on uneven terrain with a plethora of obstacles making it feel like you're walking in a ball pit.

Also, why humble brag on 4chan? Odds are that you were a 5th string walk-on that never got any action outside of being a practice dummy for the real players.

>>806440

A stumbling elk or bear on a steep enough hillside would've been the answer to that. Doubt it was a cougar, cause they wouldn't be stalking about where people often camp. You're obviously embellishing the event or perhaps you accidentally imagined things due to the adrenaline rush. Either way, you're obviously trying to push the narrative into something supernatural and it's fucking idiotic.
>>
>>809752
Yeah elk and bears go "stumbling" down entire hillsides towards gunshots all the time.
>>
>>810342

You're absolutely right, bro! Animals never stumble. Bigfoot is the only logical answer...
>>
>>810825
Elks don't stumble down hillsides and hang out around campfires that's fucking retarded. And who said it was bigfoot?
>>
>>809752
>>810825
fuck off
>>
>>810856
>Elks don't stumble down hillsides

They absolutely do. Elk and deer alike, I've seen it a handful of times on steep terrain while working for the forest service.

>And who said it was bigfoot?

The narrative is pointing to that. Tell me, if it wasn't wildlife, then what was it? Animals fall all the time. Bears are prone to camping areas where people have left out food previously. The person who made the post (probably ((you)), denied it being bears, because "bears just don't do that sort of thing." It must be spooky monsters in the caves the old timers always talk about, huh?

>>810858

This isn't /x/. There's no boogeyman out in those woods.
>>
>>810864
>Tell me, if it wasn't wildlife, then what was it?
A crazy person. You're implying that wildlife goes stumbling down an entire hillside towards gunshots and then hangs around campfires.

You sound like a fucking retard. It'd be better to argue that the entire story is made up.
>>
>>810875
>he believes in mountains
Topkek.

Those things are only in movies, they don't really exist.
>>
>>810875
>A crazy person.

Oh yes, it was a crazy person. That's also such a more believable story THAN FUCKING WILDLIFE.

>>810875

You just suggested that a crazy person was a more believable solution to the story than stumbling and scared wildlife. If you don't see how ridiculous this sounds, nothing else needs to really be mentioned. I'm not going to assume it, but such an exaggerated view of supernatural or crazy people in the woods to explain spooky sounds, is something I only hear from people who live in large cities with not much experience in the woods.
>>
>>810879
Damn you really want people to believe you know everything. You're that kind of faggot.
>>
>>810864
>They absolutely do. Elk and deer alike, I've seen it a handful of times on steep terrain while working for the forest service.
You saw a deer slip on a hillside once and are now insisting that wildlife goes tumbling through forested mountainsides in the direction of gun shots when spooked. Just.
>>
It's true you can just shoot your gun into the woods and elk will go tumbling down and land right in your campfire and cook themselves no marksmanship needed.
>>
>>810880
>>810883

Jeez, either this is a (you) situation, or you both are buttmad that the answer isn't ayy lmao's. The story is shit, it's not crazy people using a tunnel of caves in the mountains, and it wasn't bigfoot. Just a situation of scared little faggots making shit up cause either by some adrenaline fix or because they wanted to make a shitty spooky story.

Peace bitches.
>>
>>810887
You're the one implying bears and elk go slipping and falling through forests towards gunshots because you saw a deer lose it's footing once and stumble a couple feet. What's with the attitude? Nobody claimed it was Bigfoot. You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>810864
>The person who made the post (probably ((you)), denied it being bears, because "bears just don't do that sort of thing." It must be spooky monsters in the caves the old timers always talk about, huh?
Could have been someone on drugs. Bears don't go towards gunfire and open flames dumbass.
>>
>>810887
>a tunnel of caves in the mountains
this fucking guy
>>
Maybe it was an animal, we never saw it. It just came down and stopped at the treeline near the campfire and slowly moved around until we packed and left a few minutes later. While packing we could still hear it moving around. It could have easily walked off in any direction yet it chose to stick around and act creepy.

Anyway if the weather is alright tomorrow I might go check the lake out again. If not this weekend next weekend.
>>
>>805335

Fairies breh. You're marked, keep some iron nails in your pocket.
>>
>>810981
Share some more creepy stories my man
>>
>>810864
Bro i worked in FS Region 5, not even Montana, and you have to be pretty fucking faggy to deny that theres weird shit going in some forests. Hell, a bunch of coworkers who worked for BLM in the fucking desert have similar stories
>>
>>812862
>Hell, a bunch of coworkers who worked for BLM in the fucking desert have similar stories

Bunch of limp wristed faggots scared of their own shadows
>>
>>812868
Yea nah. Stay mad man, it only affects you
>>
>>805229
I'm native and I agree
>>
Hey Moth, wanna go get some coffee sometime? I live in this area and would love to hear the stories from you.
>>
>>805358
Missoula gay af bro
>>
>>813478
t. Brosmen shitter
>>
>>813479
Bozeman also gay af my dude
>>
>>813482
In which city/town do you live friendo
>>
>>813492
Kalispell/Evergreen area
>>
>>813538
Nice enough I suppose. Lots of crazy Christfags though, or at least there used to be.
>>
>>813656
Yeah pretty much. It's kind of like a retirement community here.
>>
>>810342
bears have been known to head toward gunshots in certain circumstances presumably because of hunters leaving entrails and whatnot lying around after a kill
>>
>>812902

There multiple (you) here. Idiot.

>>812862

I will deny there's weird shit. The worst I hear from BLM is crazies that live in desolate areas that they don't bother to relocate, to save an unneeded showdown. That's it. If anyone started spouting supernatural bullshit about the desert or forests around here, they'd get shot down quick. There's enough cougars about not to worry about some dumbasses' delusional spoops out there. You idiots need to learn about actual things to be afraid of. Moose and brown bears are scary enough without having to add anything to the mix.

>>813322

I don't think I've ever seen a navajo girl that doesn't blow up like that blueberry girl, from Willy Wonka, after they get married.
>>
File: DSC00336.png (574KB, 416x674px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00336.png
574KB, 416x674px
Sorry for the absence friends, has been a very busy week although I still found time to shit around on /x/ and elsewhere I haven't posted anything ITT yet.

Tomorrow I go back to the lake. I'll respond to all posts and post whatever footage I create then.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive /out/ I know things are slowish here but you actually kept it bumped with genuine posts that means a lot. Talk to you soon,

Dan
>>
>>812654
Killer.

>>812691
I absolutely will, pressed for time right now, need to get to bed so I can have the weekend adventure I've been planning so long.

>>813476
Sure why not?

>>813741
Crazy, I've bumped into bears many times but never after gunshots have been fired so I wouldn't have guessed it, though a Grizzly was the first thing on our mind. This section of the mountains is their area and as I'm going back there tomorrow I will be bringing enough protection to stop a Griz if necessary.

Alright /out/landers I'll be back...
>>
/x/ thread here: >>>/x/17922093
>>
>>806463
Love reading your stories bro.
>>
You're a cool guy, mothdan.
>>
>>817677

No he isn't. He's some faggot trying to push his blog of shitty stories onto /out/. Fuck off, you're probably him or one of his few friends. Get this bullshit off /out/.
>>
>>817808
>i am severely depressed
We care so much.
>>
>>817808
kys faggot
>>
>>817808
Sorry about your life.
>>
>>806440
That's Schwartz Lake.

What the fuck. I live in motherfucking Charlo Mt. And all my day hikes are on 4chan. Holy cow it's a small world.
>>
>>817808
Hey thanks for bumping the thread I almost missed it. Mothdan is a really cool guy and this is a great thread.
>>
>>809106
>UFOs could be
you left out Venus
>>
>>817836
i agree mothdan seems like a really awesome person i think i will subscribe to his "blog"!
>>
>>805358
Hey missoula
>>
>>815513
How can I get ahold of you?
>>
File: kek.jpg (7KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7KB, 286x176px
>>817840
>>817677
>>817836
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>819102
Kek.

If you go on /x/ and see the threads he starts and participates in, all his credibility goes out the window.

You can't trust these types of people when it comes to relaying accounts of spoopy stuff that happened to them IRL. These people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.
>a branch breaks
Bigfoot
>a rock rolls down a hill
Bigfoot
>it smells like a skunk
Bigfoot
>bear footprint innasnow
Bigfoot
>truck horn off in the distance
Bigfoot innatruck
>>
>>804860
Back. Nothing spooky happened but I revisited he location as promised, retold the story on site and made some vids!

>Retelling this experience >>806440
on site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEPcyJXZbQ

>Hike to the waterfall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4W4YUkR9s

>B Reel (Nature Reel, just a walk and stuff and show you the wild cherries and raspberries)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZb4kWiAZX0
I still have some more stories to tell if anyone is still reading this thread? Threads seem to stay alive forever on /out/.
>>
>>819112
>bigfoot innatruck
Tip top jej
>>
>>819102
>>819112
>>819232
samefag
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x1136px
>>819242
I iz retarded
>>
>>817644
>>817677
Thanks!

>>817834
Sup Charlo bro yep you got it. Swartz Lake. You post your hikes on /out/?

>>818600
I can be PMed through youtube

>Open the channel page that you want to contact, for instance by clicking on the name of the channel.
>Switch to the about page there with a click on the tab.
>Click on the send message button and fill out the information.
>Click on post to send it.
>>
>>819112
>>819243
>tripfag reveals his anonymous shitpost
wow ur a faggot

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/%21n%2FZnkB9jUw/
>>
>>819251
Use archive.moe to read all his posts on every board
http://archived.moe/_/search/tripcode/%21n%2FZnkB9jUw/page/21/
>>
>>819278
>he's black
shocker
>>
>>819251
>imblyign I cared
I forgot the pic, which was why I reposted it

>>819278
Kek, you have far too much time on you're hands
>>
>>819278
>>819251
When you're done with that, don't forget my other trip!

I also post as Anonymous, but some asshole stole my name. So when you search that one, disregard all the retarded stuff posted. Most of that probably wasn't me.

>tfw he day you start caring what a bunch of neckbeards on a Tunisian Fingerpainting Exchange is the day you lost at life
>>
>>819302
>you're
>>
>>819335
Your new here, aren't you?
>>
>>819249
Sent you a PM, looking forward to hearing back.
>>
File: mountainriveratnight.jpg (36KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
mountainriveratnight.jpg
36KB, 852x480px
>>804860
Another encounter.

>pull over alongside a river at night to take a piss
>as I get out and walk around the back of my vehicle something roars at me in the dark from what seems like a few feet away
>so loud and deep I could feel my rib cage reverberate
>no joke sounded like the T-Rex from Jurassic Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE_TUwYc6Vk

>instinctively yelp like a monkey while turning around and scrambling back into my driver seat
>have probably never moved that fast in my life
>as I'm speeding off down the road I just keep repeating to myself out loud "oh my god oh my god"
>struggling to accept that it just happened but my heart is still racing and I'm still full of adrenaline
>pull over again and try to calm down
>immediately turn around and drive back to the spot and roll down my window and carefully look around
>nothing there (anymore)

Like most of my experiences (another one of which I'll share later), this was near a location where people had reported finding footprints and having sightings. Of all my experiences that I can't explain, this one spooked me the most, on a primal level. I can still hardly believe it happened and that I wasn't killed by whatever it was.
>>
>>813705
It's kind of a massive shithole overall. Missoula has become cuck central. Bozeman is a yuppie fag city and Helena is boring.
>>
>>820509
Missoula has so many babes though...
>>
bump this
>>
>>810342
It could've been an elk or something up on a ridge that was hit when the sidearm was fired, causing it to fall or run around since it probably couldn't have killed it
>>
>>819240
Enjoy being wrong.
>>
>>821168
I was #2, so it was 3 different anons.
>>
>>821111
The shot taken was just into a tree stump about 20 yards from the camp.

So far I'm most willing to consider that an animal got scared and just decided to act retarded for 20 minutes. It could have so easily went off in any other direction though, away from the gunshot and away from camp, so I still don't understand.
>>
Great stories OP. Looking forward to your next encounter.

>>809697
>>809752
>>810825
>>810864
>>810875
>>810879
>>810887
>>812868
kindly fuck off
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.