[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0346.jpg (153KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
153KB, 577x1024px
What is this?! Found this in the woods with my friend along with 2 steel drums of motor oil and 1 steel drum of industrial lubricant. There was also a strange stack of flat stones covering something and a fire pit with sticks and brush in it. We left quickly because we didnt know if we were trespassing. I posted this earlier on /b/ but it ended.
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (175KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
175KB, 577x1024px
Steel drums.
>>
File: IMG_0348.jpg (156KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
156KB, 577x1024px
The flat stone stack covering something covered in dirtThis was found while following a trail underneath some power lines. It was quite overgrown but a fun bike ride. There is a tree house platform nearby i used to play on as a kid but my friend and I wandered in the woods for a bit and found this. Part of the area is concealed in the forest and the other side of the clearing opens up to peoples backyards.
>>
>>799053
That doesnt look like the woods to me, looks like a well maintained lawn in this photo.
>>
File: PLANK.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
PLANK.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>799049
Plank.
>>
>>799049
Gotta gut your victims somehow....
>>
>>799053
That "flat stone stack" along with the oil and lunricstions suggests you've found what's typically called a colander pit. It's used to make nerve gas.
>>
>>799078
OP:Whats the stone stack used for to make nerve gas. And the cross thing?
>>
Wow, kinda looks like you stumbled upon some shit that does not belong to you or have anything to do with you OP.
Pretty neat.
>>
Could it be a wild game processing rig?
>>
>>799061
This. Explain the manicured lawn OP.
>>
>>799103
OP: its some woods between powerlines and a creek. Peoples backyards run parallel under the powerlines. It is mowed because it is really duke power companys land but is treated and mowed like yards because there are houses by them.
>>
>>799099
OP: I thought it might be for game too at first but why would the rope be padded and there are handles on the rope.
>>
>>799099
OP: And no animal blood on rope.
>>
>>799049
If we're still pretending this is in the woods, maybe the crucifix with the rope on it is the support for a gravity shower. If you use your imagination, you can easily rig up one of those barrels and fill it with water. And look at all the nails. Way more than you would need for anything except supporting the 417 lbs a 50 gallon drum would hold
>>
>>799049
Maybe it's a hoist to assist lifting the barrels into a truck? Might be the back end of a moon shinery.

>Captcha was pickup trucks.
>>
i would guess its either a moonshiner or some S&M kind of thing.
>>
Sorry OP, my Klan had an outing the other week, I had to leave early and it seems like those fuckers were too lazy to take it down. Dw, should have it cleared next weekend.
>>
Post this to /fit/ they'll explain
>>
>>799061

he said part of it borderd on the edge of backyards.
>>
Looks like a raping cross to me. Not so fond memories of them from my childhood. Uncle bob was rough.
>>
hillbilly sex swing
>right by houses
regular sex swing
>>
>>801886
I remember the ole rape swing.

It's like a regular swing except there's rape involved.

Otherwise it's just a swing. Just with rape.
>>
>>799049
Kinda looks like something Jackie Chan used in fearless hyena when he was training.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmrFfhkqmI
>>
>>799062
beat me to it.
>>
>>799049

>tfw OP found a redneck sex swing
>>
File: gambrel.jpg (239KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
gambrel.jpg
239KB, 1000x750px
>>799099
Nope, for game processing people use pic related called a gabrel hoist. OP's pic is too short anyway.
>>
>>799316
I think you might be right anon
>>
>>799049
Looks like some crossfit bullshit contraption
He probably tries to swing on the rope but instead of swinging comes to a complete stop as he bodyslams the board while he hoolas a tire around his neck.
>>
its a perpetual motion machine and you've saved mankind
>>
>>804783

kek'd
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.