[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepytings 'artist' banned from National Parks for 2 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: la-1466473498-snap-photo.jpg (70KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
la-1466473498-snap-photo.jpg
70KB, 900x506px
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-graffiti-artist-sentenced---20160620-snap-story.html
>>
>>798908
Vandals should be hung.
>>
>>798933
Their carcasses should be fed to the wildlife. Only one of the policies that need to be enforced besides stoning for people who build cairns.
>>
>>798908

That is all that TOTAL CUNT received?

I remember hearing she could have faced huge, life-crippling fines.
>>
>>798908
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>798956
>A hearing to determine the amount of restitution Nocket is required to pay will be held at a later date.
>>
>>798963

Good good. I read OPs headline and descended into a well of murderous rage before I could get to actually reading the article.
>>
>>798908
in SEVEN different parks?!

sure a 2 year ban for one instance, but 7?!

nah, multiple malicious desecration of a national park, that deserves a lifetime ban
>>
Literally why not just kill her? Come on guys, it's really not difficult.
>>
File: instagramgraffiti.jpg (50KB, 609x611px) Image search: [Google]
instagramgraffiti.jpg
50KB, 609x611px
I wish the US had Singapore style punishment for graffiti
>>
She desecrated something she wasn't supposed too, getting banned shouldn't be shocking
>>
>>799012
People go to fucking jail for marking up walls in caves here in Oregon and this bitch gets banned from parks? Total bullshit. If she was fat and had a beer in her hand she'd be in guantanamo.
>>
>>799012
>Let's preserve all the old graffiti and destroy all the new graffiti so there will not be any new old graffiti for future generations

Our government be like stoopid
>>
>>799915
old graffiti - a few hardy explorers and pioneers carved their initials into rocks before they died of dysentery
new graffiti - millions of spoiled children imitate what they see on TV and vidya and tag cacti before they get back into their air-conditioned cars
>>
If it was any good I'd mind, her artwork is highschool level shit.
>>
File: 1464128190771.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464128190771.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>799799
>government throws people in jail for drawing in caves
>government pays people to dump its chemicals into the ocean
Anyway, how do you even ban someone from a national park? Give her picture to every ranger and hope she doesn't get a haircut?
>>
>>799329
THE CUNT SHOULD BE STRUNG UP AND GER CARCASS LEFT FOR THE BUZZARDS
>>
>>799329
>>798908
>art
its amateur fucking doodles ie, trash.
what the fuck ever gave her the idea the world wants to see any of this shit?
i fuckign swear, facebook has created a generation of self-centric self absorbed retards who now want the whole world to be a posterboard for plastering their favorite quote of the week along with their stupid selfies like a personal facebook-wall
>>
Big government run amok. Tyranny on display.

Today banning people from parks, tomorrow banning people from using healthcare.
>>
>>800450
I'll take "Fallacies" for $800, Alex
>>
>>800428
>i fuckign swear, facebook has created a generation of self-centric self absorbed retards who now want the whole world to be a posterboard for plastering their favorite quote of the week along with their stupid selfies like a personal facebook-wall

Yeah. Facebook totally invented graffiti.
>>
>>798961
Who are these fat faggots ?
>>
>>798908
>#NatureIsGay
triggered
>>
>>800428
>facebook has created a generation of self-centric self absorbed retards who now want the whole world to be a posterboard for plastering their favorite quote of the week along with their stupid selfies like a personal facebook-wall

-"Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!"
I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932
-"We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus."
I.7.8 (bar; left of the door); 8162

>http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>800450
Why did I read this in a native chiefs voice?
>>
>>800506
>Facebook totally invented graffiti.
not what i said retard
>>
She's not even the only one
>The best-known artist who has tagged in a national park is Andre Saraiva, an internationally known graffiti artist who owns nightclubs in Paris and New York, worked as a top editor of the men's fashion magazine L'Officiel Hommes and has appeared in countless glossy magazines as a tastemaker and bon vivant.
>Saraiva paid a fine of $275 to the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles

275$
$
>>
>>799329
>>798908
>only capable of drawing her own face on rocks
Jesus Christ why
>>
>>800623
They got incarcerated, don't worry.
>>
>>800899
and now they're having their holes resized in the aptly-named "slammer" >:D
>>
>>800677
So your point is that even in ancient times they knew bitches ain't shit?
>>
>>800963
even then they kept their problems at-or-under 99, yes
>>
Who cares? it's not like the rocks are gonna wear away before some sharpie drawing. I hate bullshit "street art" hipster graffiti btw, but respect the shit that's just there to destroy as well as classical graffiti.

Really, though, especially out in the open, it's not like it permanently damages the rocks.
>>
>>800677
>>
>>801795
To think, we sit here thousands of years later on technology beyond their wildest dreams, and talk about their bond through graffiti.
Truly the greatest friendship.
>>
>>799915
>Let's let every dumbshit on the planet graffiti whatever they want wherever they want

Nah, that wouldn't end badly...
>>
>>798947
>stoning people who build cairns

I can get behind this.
MAGA, lol...
>>
File: 1429971843533.gif (2MB, 249x337px) Image search: [Google]
1429971843533.gif
2MB, 249x337px
>>801795
Bros 4 lyfe
>>
>>801429
>it's not like it permanently damages the rocks.
#RockLifeMatters
>>
Would it be any better if she used sidewalk chalk?
>>
>>800677
Even ancients knew traps were better...
>>
>>800428
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>798908
she's kinda cute.
i'd hit it
>>
File: lwMiD1Q.png (180KB, 1034x672px) Image search: [Google]
lwMiD1Q.png
180KB, 1034x672px
>>798933
>>798956
>>799012
>White women
>Being held responsible for their actions
Kek. She could go kill a pack of wolves in Yellowstone and walk away with a small fine
>>
>>801429
If she left her stupid name off it it wouldnt be so ugly. Its kinda like modern rock or cave art. Tribal people did the same thing
>>
>>799329
Couldn't that be removed with some kind of paint thinner?
I should start carrying some paint solvent with my gear, clean up the garbage like this
>>
>>798908
I think nature and art sometime goes well together.
>>
>>800428
I think this is more Deviantart and women in general
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.