[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Bear Grylls orders Pizza episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: jvk.jpg (61KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
jvk.jpg
61KB, 540x405px
>it's a Bear Grylls orders Pizza episode
>>
>>796408
What is the purpose of this thread?
>>
>>796408
If that's off camera... how did they take the picture?

Posted from my Bear Grylls Survival Phone
>>
I would be surprised if it's not mostly faked, but does /out/ think he still gives reasonable advice? I rarely go here so I don't know if this is some common meme or not
>>
>>797407
>swimming across lakes when it's near freezing
>using vines to rap down waterfalls when he can't see the bottom
should tell you everything you need to know
>>
>>797407
I remember seeing one where he used a long pole or something to basically vault down a cliff. That seems like a good way to break your leg and be more fucked.
>>
>>797407
>not mostly faked
Its a TV "reality show"
Its all fake. Well. obviously the physical actions he performs on camera are actually happening.
But the entire pretext of him doinf it alone and surviving alone inna wild while doing all this is fake bullshit lies.
there is an entire team of hollywood film crew behind supporting his every move.

KILL YOUR TELEVISION
>>
>>797407
Some of it is helpful, but he also does really stupid stunts all the time that would probably get you killed in a real survival situation.

She shows some interesting food sources that most people would overlook I guess.
>>
>>796408
because nobody in this thread has ever ordered a pizza while working.
>>
>>797760
>KILL YOUR TELEVISION
This
TV is for children
>>
I understand the buttmad everyone seems to have about Bear Grylls, but at the same time, it's a fucking TV show; what did you expect? Sure you have people like Les Stroud who are actually mostly on their own, but that does not make Bear Grylls some sort of devious charlatan for approaching this primarily as entertainment. He is a TV show host. His goal is to entertain. If you are not a typical amerifat watching the tube after your nightly dinner of hambugers and beer, you are not the target audience. If you need everything on TV to be real to be worth watching, it's probably because you're too stupid to know the difference, so anything that you realize to not be real becomes an affront on your sensibilities..
>>
>>797828
Go to bed Bear
>>
>>797407
DRINK PISS
R
I
N
K

P
I
S
S
>>
>>797812
>TV is for children
TV is a horrible, evil and vile thing to subject children to.
It builds all the foundation blocks of the socio-cultural conditioning. Entrenches western dogmas into their brains when they are most impressionable.
in a word, creates zombies completely invested in the western paradigms no matter how wrong or flawed they are
>>
>>797803

Never have, but my boss takes us out to pizza every so often.
>>
>>797828
fair enough
>>
>>799717
>implying Western culture isn't objectively correct
>>
>>796408
>It's a Ray Mears trains special forces, catches a murderer, and buggers Bear Grylls while making salmon jerky in the Yukon episode.
>>
>>796408
>expecting the crew and producers to literally get lost and have to survive without any planning or research as if theyre not actually producing a television show
I totally didnt mind any setup stuff or thinking he may be off eating pizza before doing the bed time night shots where he tries to sleep in some makeshift survival bed. The tone and teachings of the show were spot on for that quick dramatic survival mode with authentic knowledge of a special forces soldier.
>>
>>796566
I get your sarcasm <3
>>
One time I got lost in the woods than remembered you can eat poop. So I basically ate my own poop for 3 days until someone found me
>>
>>799801
Greek philosophy and Roman law is objectively correct but the Christianity fucks everything up.
>>
>>799717
and which manga did you jack off to while writing this?
>>
>>799717
Shut up you bigot
>>
>>799801
it is not. but people in thew western world are certainly brainwashed into believing it is
>>
>>801407
>>801445
you're a pair of idiots and you both prove everything in that post is true.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.