[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your perfect climate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: klamathcave.jpg (177KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
klamathcave.jpg
177KB, 450x600px
For me:

Fall and Spring: I love fall, it is definitely my favorite time of the year. I revel when the crows come in. At least a month of orange and yellow leaves everywhere.

Summer: I really don't like the heat, but I enjoy the influx of seasons. So 80s max; low 70s would be great with a shit ton of rain.

Winter: I like the snow, just not excessively. I find it depressing when winter ends late or starts in October. Say a fairly covered ground through December and January.

Maybe Oregon?
>>
>>794489
>Fall
Stopped reading there
>>
I want 60-85 degrees year round with rain once every 7 days for roughly half the day at an average intensity.

Where find?
>>
>>794494
Somewhere on the east coast of new Zealand like hawkes bay or the wairarapa. Further north is warmer but rains a lot, the south island east coast is drier but colder in the winter. Look at the climate chart for Hastings on wikipedia
>>
>>794494
That's my area in the winter.

I wish it was like that everyday. Dec-Feb, it's pretty much mid-high 70s and sunny everyday, low humidity, breezy, and 60s at night. Rains once every 2-3 weeks.

What you are looking for, you kinda need a tropical island in the Pacific but you will have to deal with the 20min afternoon downpours in the rainy season. But the ocean breeze will keep it in the low 80s even on hot days.
>>
>>794489
I'd like a climate that stays under 80 degrees in the summer. I don't mind cold winters, either.
>>
Extremely hot and sunny summer for 6 months with torrential rains for 36 hours (starting at 3 PM sharp) every 8 days.
Then very very very cold (-40C at the very least) and snowy yet windless winter for 6 months.
>>
I love the high NM desert.
Low humidity, cool in summer but still have nice heavy rains and green landscape
>>
>>794489
Near subarctic deep winter is ideal for me (between -20 to -40 Celsius), I like winter sports and especially winter hiking and I want to pick up cross country skiing.

However living in a place that has long winters, driving to work is always fucking tedious.
>>
>>794489
min 15°C
max 28°C

Rain in regular intervals so it doesn't become a desert.
>>
File: vlcsnap2016033119h32m22s823.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap2016033119h32m22s823.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Cold
>Rain, shit loads of rain.

Perfect.
>>
Sub 50-40s all year round.
>tfw no country with year round comfy chilly weather that isn't a commie shithole
>>
>>794489
How does this not kill the tree?
>>
>>794967
>driving to work is always fucking tedious
Man, when winter comes around with ice on the roads and the urbanites start driving out to their cabins, thinking their summer tyres will do for another week or two because their sweet 4x4 is surely up to the task and they get stuck at the bottom of the hill you need to drive up to get to work and they won't move and you feel like a dick if you don't help them and explain to them that they will need to drive back home and put on their spikes and no, their spike-free 'all year" tyres won't do.
I started getting up earlier so I could ride my bike instead. The commute takes about 5 minutes longer each way than the rest of the year, and I don't have to deal with any of their bullshit.
>>
Somewhere with temperate forests with lots of mushrooms. English woodlands I guess.
>>
>>796207
Trees are rather simple lifeforms, supply their parts with water and nutrients from the earth and they will keep going. You can cut out huge parts as long as the water circuit system still functions. Just close the cut wounds with tar or something similar so their water doesn't leak out.
>>
>>796275
I was more concerned with the innards being unprotected from insects and the like because no bark.
>>
File: 14098156718_7b69545eb4_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
14098156718_7b69545eb4_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Ideal: rainy all year round, very cold, at least a foot or two of snow in the winter.
so that's cumbria climate or highland scotland climate. love it
>>
>>794494
San Diego
>>
>>796204
Barrow
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.