[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW colony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: P1030258.jpg (442KB, 1600x986px) Image search: [Google]
P1030258.jpg
442KB, 1600x986px
MGTOW general/ colony planning

I know lots of you are getting excited about taking the next step forward. Let's discuss possible states for our compound.

We come from a variety of backgrounds
and are all going wherever we want doing our own thing. Some are virgins some slay pussy some are young some are old experienced or not but here that matters not because to be a slave to diseased roasties and notions of female decenthood is a waste of time.a and we are men.

Ignore the cucks, betas and roasties who are not worthy of your time.

Pic related, a few determined men built this
>>
As far as states I think we need to avoid zika so Pacific Northwest, Montana or Wyoming would work. Additional benefits for these states is cheap land, low crime, low diversity and available water. If we secure a water right that could be cashed in in 10 years for big profit.
>>
File: pizza_oven_t1170.jpg (140KB, 1170x776px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_oven_t1170.jpg
140KB, 1170x776px
We will eat really well. Rainbow hippies do this on a zero budget. I think it's important to move to a state with liberal welfare since many of us are neets. If you get $200 in food stamps every month you won't tax our group but the normies and you will be well nourished for manual labor for our good. That's the key to this working. Cash incomes of $5,000 to $10,000 should be enough if we invest time and effort to fortify our compound.
>>
-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy, responsible, like he says
-when men feel disconnected from reality, non-worthy, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor &/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are smarter than worms, and worms despises this. they will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife-gf/oneitis is a whore out of bitterness.
>>
File: Untitled.png (39KB, 951x456px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39KB, 951x456px
>>792276
>MGTOW
>colony

I don't think you know what "MGTOW" really means.

>>792423
This reads like an angsty 15yo.
>>
>>792457
No man is an island my friend I think YOU misunderstand MGTOW. That's OK. That's the benefit of age and experience which you too will learn in 10 or 20 years or even sooner if you join the colony.

Many of the programs we are offering/requiring (depending on your age and value to the community) deal with concepts like this. I hope to see your formerly flabby ass there participating like today. Nothing personnel kid we realize there are many fatherless kids that's why we are doing this project
>>
>>792276
i don't really think your pic related is about men being determined building a mgtow colony since theere is a woman right behind the oven.

Anyway, why does it have to be a mgtow colony and not just a normal commune where people live close to nature? I think you'll get more leverage, just by sheer number (i don't think many men here stand behind the idea of mgtow + women may join as well) and by quality (i don't think rejected neets will be much worth, i also think a mixed group has healthier dynamics and broader take on problem solving).

It's gonna be hard enough to start a normal colony and honestly, unless your idea of a colony is 3 wizards pretending to be boy scouts on their mommy's money for a couple of weeks, i don't think it is gonna happen...
>>
>>792493
>since theere is a woman right behind the oven.
who do you think is going in the oven anon?
>>
>>792423
This doesn't sound like real MGTOW. It's like you've sprinkled /r9k/ in the mix.
>>
Calling it now, you're all going to die from AIDS
>>
>>792543
There isn't any significant difference, they're all a bunch of pathetic losers.
>>
>>792279
>I think it's important to move to a state with liberal welfare since many of us are neets.
>>792423
>-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy, responsible

laying the trolling on a little thick, aren't we?
>>
OP nobody is going to do this unless you already have the land. Even then like 2 people will do it.
>>
>>792276
>"gone their own way"
>needs a colony
>"""""""gone their """"""""" own """""""""" way """""""""""""

this whole mgtow thing seems as retarded as a religious sect
>>
>>792725
How many times do you have to be told that the name of the movement does not mean everyone is becoming a hermit.
>>
>>792276
>a few determined men built this
>dedicated
>this
what is 'this'? other than a pile of mud
btw nice Kokopelli, fruitcake.
>>
>Needing a faggy commune and a support group to go your own way
I didn't know that being single had its own acronym now you whiny baby.
>>
>>792279
Why do you need to avoid zika? I thought the only real effect is causing microcephaly, and none of you will ever reproduce
>>
>>792479
Moron.
>>
>>792907
Because OP is a sped who takes everything too seriously.
I bet he sealed himself in his basement with a decade of granola bars back when swine flu was DEATH PANDEMIC of the week.
>>
>>792575
Some MGTOW guys are decent people who've just been fucked over by girls but OP sounds like the ones that twist MGTOW into misogyny.
>>
>>792955
OP is not really MGTOW.
Just a troll.
>>
>>792457
Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight
>>
>>793030
that is not as catchy
>>
>>792283
Wait a minute... You collect your neetbux and I do manual labor? Did I understand this correctly?
>>
>mfw these are the people blame jews for white """"genocide""""
>>
File: 1332712239970.png (212KB, 425x430px) Image search: [Google]
1332712239970.png
212KB, 425x430px
How can I into neetbux?
>>
>>793030
5 stars
>>
>>793138
That's what it sounded like.
The neets will collect their government checks while the wageslaves do all the work and get paid less than minimum wage in foodstuffs by the neets.
>>
god the robots have threads about forming colonies too.

You don't know how to live, you will die if you try and seperate yourself from society. If you can't hack it in the 9-5 modern world you won't be able to get a pack of maladjusted mouth breathers to function independently of actual skilled society.
Defrauding the welfare system is a nice twist, but really, use some of them neetbux for some self respect
>>
>>793221
everyone is talking about neetbux, but no one says where to get them
>>
>>792276
>some slay pussy
Kek
>>
>>793468
Still others are slain by the pussy ;_;
>>
Bunch of guys. Living in the woods together. Seems kinda. Gay.
>>
File: str8.jpg (36KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
str8.jpg
36KB, 500x335px
>>793774
Or is it so straight that it just blew your mind?
>>
If this is serious I am very interested. I have a group of 20 anons that has the same goal, formed one year ago. We have conducted all the research for this and are saving up to buy land and start a business.
>>
>>794018
The OP is just a troll , but there are many here who are serious.
One even has some real money...
>>
>>794175
For serious people, reply to my post with your Skype name, or add me. It's my trip.

Our group is called Redpligrim, we started on /pol/ but quickly realized that the hardcore white power types were terrible. We gutted them and what remains is good young men and women. It could be years until we start though, we are all young and own very little. If you have something to offer, we are very interested
>>
>>794192
>women
wat
Maybe you should read through this thread again anon.
I am glad you kids are looking for a new way but our thing does not seem like it.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>794238
We follow Dick.
>>
>>794239
While he'd have been too nice to say it, Dick would have thought you were a bunch of candy ass pussies.
>>
>the way men going their own way are going is away from us
thank you
>>
>>794245
While he would have been too nice to say it, he would have thought todays feminist women were horrible cunts and would have been glad they he inspired a whole generation to realize they dont need women.
Fixed it for you.
>>
File: my_crush_donatello.jpg (526KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
my_crush_donatello.jpg
526KB, 960x1280px
>>794238
Literally two women, they're mature and not the attention whore type. MGTOW is a meme, a shitty one at that. There are plenty of women, like the two we have, that would not fuck you over. They want kids and a good life, why deprive them of it?

Focusing a colony around a specific ideology is detrimental to the success of said colony. 'MGTOW' things would never come up in the MGTOW colony. It's day to day living; you work and you fellowship with your campmates. There's no time to broadcast your beliefs to your masturbatory echobox that already believes what you do. A camp is a camp, and hour no girls rule just ensures your community has no continuity.
>>
>>794308
Fair enough, our groups are not compatible though.
>>
>>794308
Also, those chicks may seem cool now but once they have a few kids and that mid life hypergamy kicks in , things can change. You are exposing your men to some risky shit.
>>
>>794308
are you the ones with a facebook page?
>>
>>794658
No. We only have a Skype group
>>
>>794308
>Literally two women

How many of the men do they think they can service?
If I join late does it mean I am last in line or do not get access to them?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.