[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balls tree part 2 game cam edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_4032.jpg (5MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.jpg
5MB, 3264x2448px
My old thread died. Someone cut down the balls tree and I set up a game camera.
>>
File: PICT0002 (Large).jpg (1006KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0002 (Large).jpg
1006KB, 1440x1080px
I covered this woman's face because it was obviously a dog walker that probably stumbled onto the carnage.
>>
>>790675
So what's the update OP? Last I heard you'd notified the rangers, and set your game camera up. There was a false alarm where we were 100%-certain-without-a-doubt that the poachers tossed you into their burl sack and violated you back at their burl lair, but apparently that didn't happen, at least not exactly like that.

So what's crackin' down balltree way?
>>
File: 1.jpg (804KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
804KB, 1440x1080px
Also I forgot to set the date and time which is a rookie mistake.

But now it gets interesting.
>>
File: 2.jpg (801KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
801KB, 1440x1080px
This guy is wearing gloves. Now he could be just a person who hikes and wears gloves but I don't know.
>>
File: adncih.jpg (12KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
adncih.jpg
12KB, 432x288px
>>790681
grampa no!
>>
File: 3.jpg (593KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
593KB, 1440x1080px
>>790680
I'm posting updates

Now grampa comes back I think in the early morning and not at night. But it definitely is the same grampa as the person in the blue hoodie.
>>
File: 4.jpg (485KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
485KB, 1440x1080px
>>790691
Also you can see it's a couple of days later, even though the date is wrong..
>>
File: 5.jpg (484KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
484KB, 1440x1080px
But he has something in his hand and I can't tell what it is. The Forest Service is closed and I'll have to wait until Monday but I could see his camera and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that my camera has better pics. His was in front of branches trying to be stealthy but if you've ever set up a camera the wind will blow causing the branches to sway, then it will take useless pictures. I'm going to put mine back but maybe now I will set it up to try and get a face shot.
>>
File: 1281377386613.jpg (23KB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1281377386613.jpg
23KB, 396x304px
the suspense is killing me
>>
>>790701
I think he's carrying a water bottle ƒam. So far this guy hasn't done anything wrong at all... in fact, he's pretty much only done what you did by finding the castrated balltree and taking a curious interest in it. Don't jump the gun here.

Also, what model SpyPoint have you got?
>>
>>790702
That was it. The tree was still there. But I think since I have such a large memory card I'm going to set it up for video and sound.
>>
File: uhhuh.gif (5KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
uhhuh.gif
5KB, 300x413px
>>790706
I wish I knew where this was, I'd do a naked peepee dance just for you in the middle of the night :3
>>
>>790704
>I think he's carrying a water bottle ƒam.
Could be but the trail is so short and flat I've never seen anyone carrying a water bottle. Also if he found the tree and looked at it more closely does it sound logical that he would come back in the early AM a few days later and check it again? While wearing gloves? It's a Spy Point IR-5. I had to resize the pics cause they were to large. The originals are a little clearer.

I have a few more pics of the dog lady and she definitely looked at it but never stooped over at the cut.

>>790709
I'm looking at the 100 other pics where something is deeper in the woods then it's not there anymore.
>>
>>790704
>I think he's carrying a water bottle ƒam.
Also I just realized he isn't carrying a water bottle in the colored pics.
>>
>>790681
I just noticed gramps is wearing a bike helmet. Maybe he isn't the tree cutter or that's a clever disguise.
>>
File: 1414312994296.jpg (96KB, 413x499px) Image search: [Google]
1414312994296.jpg
96KB, 413x499px
Grandpa just wanted a nice burl to turn into a bowl so he could post it on his Taiwanese woodturning forum.

But then again, he's a boomer so he's automatically guilty of crimes against the environment and deserves all the punishment he gets.
>>
>>790675
>Someone cut down the balls tree and I set up a game camera.

I don't believe you and shut up.
>>
why didn't they simply destroy it after it was reported? what are the odds of tracking someone down even if you could get a pic of them harvesting wood after the fact?

seems like going at it with a chainsaw would leave more of a message; that people do watch the area for that kind of activity
>>
>>791040
even if they don't ID or catch the perp, being able to publsh and circulate photos of a poacher or thief is a deterrent for others, which is much more effective than just privately ruining the burl for this one person
>>
>>790675
>be a spry young man
>hatch plan to grow myself two perfect burls
>damage young sapling in woods by my house
>wait
>wait
>grow old
>wait
>go innawoods, burls are done! Look perfectly like a set of balls
>chop down tree
>meanwhile, in deep China, members of paint-by-numbers board begin tracking my movements
>daily I ride my bike to check on aging of my burls
>must not cut them until perfectly ripe
>dream of double fisted easting cream of wheat out of my burl bowls
>will kill anyone who interferes even park rangers
>>
>>790675
That was me, your mom ordered a custom Dido and the lads and I had to get creative....
>>
>>791712
Haha, I just posted this joke on facebook and my sister's dad loved it.
>>
File: gatoride.jpg (48KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
gatoride.jpg
48KB, 600x315px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.