[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millennials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: Norris_Porcelain_Basin-1050x525.jpg (206KB, 1050x525px) Image search: [Google]
Norris_Porcelain_Basin-1050x525.jpg
206KB, 1050x525px
Alright which one of you /out/ists did this? Were you trying to shit in the fumarole?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/man-boiled-alive-acidic-yellowstone-hot-spring-named-colin-nathaniel-scott-portland-oregon-1564525

>23 year Colin Scott and his sister Sable (faggot hippy parents) hiked a long way off the trail near Pork Chop Geyser before he slipped and fell into a hot spring.

Scott hiked about two hundred yards off the boardwalk into the woods behind Pork Chop Geyser. The area was so remote, the park airplane and helicopter had trouble finding it. (200 yards is remote to a millennial reporter)

As incident commander, Korhut sent in a search team to find the accident site where Scott’s belongings were still on the ground next to the spring. (I'm just going in for a quck dip, take a pict....aaaaaargh)

She explained, “His flip flops were on the side or around the thermal feature. And also some other personal items that were around the thermal feature.” (did they find any used condoms, roaches or PBR empties?)

Korhut said the team finally found the place where Scott had apparently died. But, because the spring was at boiling temperature, the recovery of Scott’s remains was difficult. They worked Tuesday night, and most of the day Wednesday.

Update:
They halted their recovery mission Wednesday, "due to the extreme nature and futility of it all." The water was highly acidic, Reid said, leaving "no remains left to recover."

Ha-ha that's some cartel level autism right there but 1 less sexist Bernie bro
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 238x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 238x321px
>On Saturday, a 13-year-old boy suffered burns to his ankle and foot after falling into a hot pool in Yellowstone's Upper Geyser Basin. The accident occurred after the child was being carried by his father, who then slipped.
>13 years old
>being carried by his father

Why?
>>
File: kirwan_moosie.jpg (220KB, 587x1010px) Image search: [Google]
kirwan_moosie.jpg
220KB, 587x1010px
Why is your post so /pol/?
>millenials
>Bernie bro
sheesh mcgeesh

>>789533
he was handicapped, perhaps someday you'd do the same
>>
Can we start putting shock collars on tourists going to Yellowstone and installing radio fences on trails so that they get a nasty jolt for going off trail? Seriously, this shit is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>789536
I think intestinators are the permanent solution. We can employ them at crosswalks, red lights, all manners of assigned seating events, closing time at the bar, national parks, crowd control, etc.

https://youtu.be/sImtaK89BE0
>>
>>789536
No, natural selection needs a chance to do its job.
>>
>>789535
Do facts, opinions and humour trigger you in the current year? Or is it the painful truth that your generation isn't capable of visiting the most famous national park in the world without having their body dissolve in acid?

Buck up my little oppressed transwomyn. I will help you go outside safely and navigate life.
>>
>>789561
well first of all...
>i'm 33
>half a billion people have visited yellowstone since 1872
>there have been 22 deaths in thermal features
>21 of them occurred before so-called "millenials" were even born
>your post contains no facts and, technically speaking, no opinions either
>>
>>789535
The classic tale of French Fry and Hot Dog
>>
>>789531
>Pork Chop Geyser

Fucking Americans, I swear to god
>>
>>789546
I'm not worried so much about the lives lost (edgy I know), I'm more worried about damages to the thermal features.
>>
>>789531
I guess you could say he was feeling the bern.
>>
>>789575
Clogging a near volcano with bodies? They can't all be virgins.
>>
that's pretty messed up

man I wish so many americans weren't so stupid
>>
I wonder how exactly the last seconds of his life played out ...
>>
>>789531
This entire post is retarded OP. Are you a moron?
>>
>>789567
kek

>>789615
not good :c
>>
>>789631
If you are the king of person that thinks men in dresses are women and that IQ tests are racist then yes
>>
>>789531
>Millennials
>people born 1980s to 2000
>only 1 died in this manner
>all the rest were baby boomers and gen Xers.

Seems like OP is trying to trigger people for some reason. I bet it is just a divide and conquer tactic to destabilize western society.

>>789675
Welp, seems I was correct. OP is Asian and trying to stir up trouble.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 300x338px
>>789735
>born in 86
>millenial

I don't feel any connection to these kids nowadays. I didnt get a cell phone till 2004 (18 yo).

I feel like a gen Y.
>>
>omg lol #hotsprings
>selfie xp
>omg this will look so good on instagram
>oh em gee Stacy we should set out camera on like time and both jump
>omg #notowels
>theheheheheh
>since it is like nature you know, it wont like be as hot as Jeff's hottub you know
>whatevs, #worth
>*synchronized screams of terror*
>>
>>789747
I was born in '89 and I don't feel like a millenial because I still had to call my friends on their house phone when ai was in grade school. But I'm right on the border of it. My little brother is 5 years younger and he was in that group who had XBox Live by the time he was old enough to play videogames. That was the defining momeny that splits up generations.
>>
Why do people who bitch about 'millennials' not even know how the term is defined? Most of them are millennials themselves.

And its just fucking stupid to generalise tens of millions of people because they were born in a 20 year period.
>>
File: 1445984800932.jpg (67KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445984800932.jpg
67KB, 614x1024px
>>789531
>Millennials
>op implying he isn't a millennial
>mfw

"most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to around 2000"
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>>
>>789747
>I don't feel any connection to these kids nowadays.
darn skippy

it may not seem like much of a difference, but that difference of a few years is why I'm here, discussing the great outdoors, instead of trying to be yet another youtube attention whore doing something stupid or poorly explaining simple tasks to the other idiots who watch that garbage
>>
>>789747
Millennial is gen y you retarded millennial.
>>
>>789761

>Why do people who bitch about 'millennials

Because you are all gay trans fags who think women are men and niggers are human and that you are all special snowflake when in reality you are all just pussy ass faggots and nigger fucking whores. Although this it's not your fault you were brainwashed in school
>>789767
I'm almost a boomer, kid
>>
File: unsafe area.png (85KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
unsafe area.png
85KB, 270x187px
>>789780
>I'm almost a boomer, kid
so you were born in the 60s? riiiiight. lemmee see a timestamped drivers license and maybe i'll believe you.
>>
>>789780
dad?

Your generation raised us.
>mom born '62
>dad '59
>me '86
>>
>>789780
But that is objectively false.

So why are you on the internet telling lies and making idiotic generalisations?
>>
>>789914
This is what happens when kids grow up with a white Michael Jackson.
>>
>someone from portland died

Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>789914
lolwut
>citation needed
>>
>>789569
We have so many geysers we ran out of good names and just went with whatever we were having for dinner.

What shit country are you from and would you like to like to have a geyser-off with me?
>>
File: porkchop.jpg (23KB, 556x186px) Image search: [Google]
porkchop.jpg
23KB, 556x186px
>>789569
>>790002
It also usta be the shape of a porkchop and these things normally get their names in an informal, colloquial manner.

It has since exploded and become a man-eating acid spring and no longer looks like a po'kchop. Although I suspect this week it smells a bit like one :3c
>>
it was a suicide you fucking idiots
>>
>>790014
Imagine being remembered as the guy who died in pork chop geyser.
Almost like the guy who died in nutty putty cave, what a way to go.
At least his legacy will live on on a uzbek cottonpicking forum.
>>
>>789780
>Butthurt hippy
>Generation that ruined this planet, culture, etc., and consigned their progeny to a thousand years of ignorance, stupidity, frail dreams, broken promises, terrible music, stupid ideas, shitty politics, awful laws, reneged on the space program, civil rights era social shockwaves, trashy culture, ZOG, religious zealotry, degeneracy, decadence, and calling us incessantly when you "can't get your computer to open your email", or, "How do I go back to the cable channel from my Amazon box?"
>Having any platform from which to gripe about ANYONE
I still somewhat agree, but I blame 80s kids more than anyone, as they lead the younger 20-somethings and late teen kids.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-07-07-57.png (201KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-07-07-57.png
201KB, 1080x1920px
>>789569
>>789585
Couldn't be dumber than a European.
>>
>>789747
>He got a cell phone in 2004
>>
>>790209
Obviously, cause flying a plastic toy in a hot spring is dumber than than flying your own body and a hot spring and dying. And what does this have to do with nationality or generation in the first place? This kind of dumb shit has and will always exist anywhere.
>>
>>789565
>i'm 33
Having been born in the '80s makes you a mellinial bud. I didn't want to believe it either.
>>
>>790209
>retard logic
>>
File: 1322796219001.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
65KB, 500x382px
>>790458
>Having been born in the '80s makes you a mellinial bud. I didn't want to believe it either.
IKTFB
>>
>>790458
The whole generational divide bullshit is just another way to enforce an "us vs them" mentality and to generate a bunch of stupid clickbait articles that both sides eat up.

It's retarded.
>>
>>789747
I was born in 1992
I dont own a cell phone even though I have the money to get one if I really wanted one

Sometimes it sucks not having one but most of the time I dont miss it
>>
>>791178
Reminds me of this and seems to be quite correct:

>Typical divisional social propaganda. You try to make a side to be on so you can hate others that are not on your side as well as bring others to your side to prevent your own cognitive dissonance. The truth of the matter is that you are using "divide and conquer" tactics you learned from entertainment propaganda meant to keep the masses off balance and disorganized.

>There are no "sides" to be on. Stop making up problems where none exist.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.