[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO KEEPS DOING THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 20160604_211128.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_211128.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
SPOTTED IN EUGENE OREGON

REEEEEEEE

GOD DAMN CAIRNS

AHHHHHHH
>>
File: 20160604_211120.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_211120.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
WHY
>>
ooooooook....so basically what you're saying is you are retarded? Delete this shit thread
>>
>>789297
stop sperging out over people stacking rocks dorkatron, it aint hurtin you
>>
>sees stacked rocks from the autzen bridge
>a town tradition that's happened every summer for 10 times as long as this meme board has even been a thing
>gets mad

Fucking Californians
>>
>>789297
Fuck off its in a river its literally the farthest away from harming anything a stack of rocks could be. I mean except for falling on a fish. Fuck you.
>>
>>789319
Californians are literally killing my soul.
>>
>>789297
Can't even post the picture the right way.... what a fucking loser.
>>
Knock that shit down and carry on. No need to be upset.
>>
Nobody cares anymore, /out/ has became soft
>>
>>789324
your jealousy is seething
>>
>>789298
Because you're a total faggot, and your reaction was hilarious.
>>
>>789363
>ur jus jellin on me, xD so Jelly, roflcoptr lmao
>The tippity, toppest of kekifornia memes
Your envy of the rest of non-Californian America is hilarious. Stay hydrated! Maybe mug an old, Korean womab for some water welfare.
>>
>cairn kickers
Unless they're incredibly numerous and unsightly there is literally no problem
>>
File: 1464148093084.png (83KB, 221x195px) Image search: [Google]
1464148093084.png
83KB, 221x195px
>>789297
>tfw knocking over all the cairns is an achievement in Uncharted 4
>>
>>789297
>>
>>789363
enjoy your shit tier state

filled with wannabes that amount to nothing

ive lived in that state for 3 years couldnt stand it any more. to many illegals to man fucks in $300+ jordans using EBT at food4less go into desert find a bunch of trash. literally annoying as fuck. go hiking in mountains find nothing but beer cans and condom wrappers. go to longbeach find a tire washed up on shore. cali is crap no ones really cares about natures just acts like they do. people are so selfcentered there is disgusting.
>>
>>790672
I grew up in the bay area so I can say I've seen some of the worst of it. Maybe half the people in my town speak English, it's unbelievable. I'm still young and I can't wait to get the hell /out/ of here.
>>
>>789476
i like dem sneaks
>>
File: Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg (36KB, 764x413px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg
36KB, 764x413px
>>789324
>>789319
please don't clump us all together. You are thinking of bay areians and los angeleans. we're trying to distance ourselves from that, but it's complicated.
>>
>>789319
This. Californians are cancer.

t. Central Oregonfag
>>
>>792956
541fag here, too
still finding and picking up asshole garbage around our parks, but nothing compared to cali cunts
>>
File: 20150415_071749.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150415_071749.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>789297
Do you know who else gets upset over shit like patterns and stacks? Literal autists. People wanna stack some rocks fucking deal with it.

Fuck, I wasted my one bait reply on you.
>>
What is all this /b/a/r9k/pol/v/mlp/g/ tier autism about piles of fucking rocks?
>>
hey OP I work in Eugene, wanna fug?
>>
>>789317

Found the retard.
>>
>>789324

Why don't you go riot my shit up, Eugenefag. Stay in your containment state.

t.Washington
>>
>>794969
Eugene's only about a 2 hour drive for me, let's triple down?
>>
Are you seriously triggered by a pile of rocks? Holy shit.
>>
>>789297
Shut up and kick that hipster shit over. Goddamn hippies can't clean up after themselves. Entitled little shits.
>>
I live in California but im planning to move to Oregon once im done with my grad degree. Where can I buy cheap beautiful land up there?

Not to worry, i worked for the conservation corps so im not a faggot.
>>
>>797667
Yes you are a faggot don't come to Oregon

If they find out you're from California they won't sell you shit
>>
>>797137
Do you dislike hip hop?
>>
>>789319
>>789324
>>790672
>>792743
>>792956
>>794924
>>794969
>>795124
>>797667
>>797798

Californians are turning Oregon to shit.

-Californians are used to living in areas with extreme costs of living and where the average home cost is 750k+ so they come to the Portland or Bend areas and think "350k? Thats cheap!" and snatch up all the houses. Which has caused all housing prices in OR metro areas to skyrocket in the past 5 years. Which increases rent and forces native Oregonians to move to cheaper states.

-They are used to high traffic outdoor areas where some local group does a clean up of it twice a month so when they go to Oregons pristine nature areas they leave trash everywhere.

-They dont know local traditions or laws (This thread proves that point.) and make very little effort to learn them. Im a raft guide and mountain guide (mt hood) and I count count the number of times ive heard "Oh, well back in SoCal/NorCal we did it like...."

-When they do leave their beer cans everywhere it weird disgusting hipster beer like black tea and hibiscus ale or orange peel lemon lager.

-The amount of Mexican Californians fleeing north to look for produce picking jobs has turned areas around Hood River(Parkdale) and Eugene, which are normally outdoorsy hipster paradises, into drug infested, overpacked cheap apartment building, graffiti covered barrios.
>>
>>797879
Seeing what my hometown in Washington has become makes me sad.
Fortunately I moved to Colorado soon after they got the Applebees.
>>
>>797879
I love the blame California meme. I bet half you faggots have lived in California at some point. California is a blend of lots of people that have migrated from many states, so it's hard to pinpoint and blame people from a certain state for causing all of California's problems. Maybe if faggots from all over wouldn't shit up California, Californians wouldn't have to move elsewhere to get away from it.
>>
The guy who shot up UCC was a califag, recent transplant.
>>
>>789319
Go back to cairnafornia you despicable rock stacker.
>>
>>799139
Found the commiefornian
>>
>>789297
I bet i know exactly who it is. Max Pollock and another dude named Jesse. Theyre parkour/nature/hipster faggots that live up there.
>>
>>789297
I was at Yellowstone this past week. Found some meme rocks.

https://youtu.be/HYU5b1ruH7c

Am Ian autist now, /out/?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.