[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Vagabond General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 39

File: 1446554343909.jpg (326KB, 1100x880px) Image search: [Google]
1446554343909.jpg
326KB, 1100x880px
He does it for free! edition

Vagabonds, Bums, Homeless, soon to be homeless or those thinking about it; ask questions and share tips/stories/pictures itt. Also feel free to talk mad shit on homeless if you need some low hanging fruit to make yourself feel better :)

>where do I start?
With a backpack and a sleeping bag. Don't make quick friends in new places and don't be a scumbag. A car will help your transition if you're not street smart as it is. Avoid dense urban areas until you're more savvy.

>how do I keep going?
By pushing yourself to improve in all aspects of your character. This general should really be named /preventing neetdom/ but the concept is probably too bizzare for some. Unless you want to be a bum- and by all means bum it up, then you're going to have to work on developing an art or a talent that feeds to the human desire for novelty.

In our future society, technology will have largely replaced the need for a human dominated workforce and we will transition completely to a society of consumers. When this happens, novelty will be the driving force behind consumer decisions. There will also be a brief period-we're basically there now, where crime and punishment will be two important factors as people come to cope.

Imagine a world where the only people living outside are the ones who want to be outside. Where living outside and as a free spirit is a privilege, not earned but naturally granted. Being forced to live inside the most comfortable prison imaginable because you weren't able to handle the responsibility of living in the public eye.

This is where we are headed. Recognizing the need to improve yourself spiritually, emotionally and physically is the first step. This lifestyle will either make you or break you. If you're already broken, what do you have to lose?
>>
File: pepesection.jpg (301KB, 540x570px) Image search: [Google]
pepesection.jpg
301KB, 540x570px
>>789018
Vagabonds are great. I like to follow them at a distance, waiting for them to bed down for the night. Then I have my fun.
>>
>>789047
Roleplayers are fun. I like to follow them through life, watching as they hide behind seven layers of irony, waiting for the moment their insecurity catches them like a ton of bricks..then I have my fun.
>>
Best way to get rid of hobos is to ransack their camps while theyre away, or tear gas and ransack if they are there. Completely destroy tents, take away dogs, bikes, even backpacks. Leave them a black trashbag to carry what you'll let them keep and make them start walking or send them to jail, which they will stay until their debts from being sent to jail are paid off.

Remember, we can make each of our cities nice again. Yes, feel free to do this in winter.

Don't worry, hobos are very physically weak don't let them fool you by aggression. They're fatigued, disabled, addicted to hard drugs, hungry, currently intoxicated, etc. They are like breaking twigs to any person that holds a steady job.
>>
File: 14608752463011.jpg (261KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14608752463011.jpg
261KB, 1024x768px
>>789218
Haha! Well done! While unorthodox, role-playing someone who's even more ignorant than you actually are is a good way to expose fallacies you might not otherwise have had the opportunity to showcase. Have a related story.

>downtown in Eugene Oregon last summer with a few of the other actual travelers
>wingnut tweaker with a shopping cart comes up and starts trying to interact with us
>We ignore her while she tries to spange us for everything imaginable
>eventually begin singing song about wingnuts to make her leave
>She flails away down the sidewalk
>twenty minutes later
>officer walks up and asks where Anna went
>tell him we don't know who that is
>he seems surprised, says it's woman with the shaved head and shopping cart(previous wingnut)
>we tell him we don't know her or where she went
>he seems surprised again, asks why she was hanging with us
>explain that it's essentially a free sidewalk and that we can't prevent people from lingering around us
>he says we shouldn't associate with her or people like her
>again reiterate that its not necessarily our choice to interact with them in such situations, that just because we're homeless doesn't mean we automatically know all the others or want to hang with them-especially addicts like the girl he was looking for
>moments pass while he processes this as if it were some magical revelation
>tells us to have a good day and leaves

I mean, the guy works with homeless every day, you'd think he'd know there was a hierarchy which includes everything from patsies who knowingly work for the CIA or Masons to deranged mentally unstable addicts and everything between.
>>
>>789277
>telling a cop you didn't take note of your surroundings
>were basically sleeper cell agents

Hobo delusion 101

Lay off the ether m8
>>
File: 1463110169105.jpg (96KB, 630x581px) Image search: [Google]
1463110169105.jpg
96KB, 630x581px
>>789284
>it's our responsibility to preform the job of a cop and know the whereabouts of the other homeless at all times
We were playing music, scrub. Besides, you're already looping into fallacies that don't actually translate well into our real life.

For starters, I'm not into drugs or alcohol and the only crime I commit is trespassing. This means that by and large I could actually go and be a snitch(also a liar, since I'd have to lie to my peers)

If I were a snitch, how long do you think I'd get away with pointing out the problems in society? Here you go, officer; a list of all the homeless in your area who are part of the network of thieves and pushers in your town. Oh, here you go officer; a list of all the businesses in your town that exist to launder money. Oh, here you go officer, a list of your peers who take bribes from.the second group to look the other way regarding the first group.

Tldr your bootlicking is misplaced and I'm ten times the righteous hateful cunt you could ever wish to be. You don't even know why you feel the way you do. Let me tell you about hate, anon.

>inb4 wow such anger, what about peace and love, man

Yeah, you just let me do the hating. Your fragile little soul probably can't handle the reflection it's going to recieve.
>>
Is this the right thread to talk about becoming a wildman? It's an interesting thought to me, even if only hypothetically
>>
>>789295
You live in what is likely the easiest place to live on Earth and yet you are so pathetically bitter. You're a weak person, and you most definately are a substance addict. Also, weed is completely degenerate. You state these things and say "what is this my duty to do this?"... YES. Yes it is.

You have a bad mentality and it is entirely your fault.
>>
>>789218
In 2005 there was a bunch of vagrants living on the side of the State Library of NSW in Sydney. They had themselves totally setup - bits of furniture, matresses, etc. On the side of the library they were under cover and setup on top of the AC vents which presumably kept them warm during the winter.

Whelp, one day the fire brigade came with the hoses and completely decimated their camp. It was like Birmingham AL in the 60s. When they were done there were dazed homeless people wandering around picking up whatever scraps they could find - hats, socks, scattered silverware. It was the cruelest thing I've seen done to homeless people in the modern era but it tickled me with a thousand keks and still does.
>>
File: 1456300734969.jpg (193KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1456300734969.jpg
193KB, 1024x683px
>>789299
Essentially the place for it, though that requires a lot of mental discipline. No man is an island, you'll have to determine exactly what brand of "wildman" you want.

If its the hermit life your needs are different than the traveller life, you see?

>>789300
>roleplayer drops his mask and lets everyone know he's a retarded little suburbanite with no real world experience
Yeah faggot, have you even ever interacted outside of your school? Go get on with a union, start doing a better job than your peers, start questioning the corrupt union bosses, see what happens to your poor little ass. You understand so little about this world. Yes, I'm bitter because of what we should be accomplishing. Yes, I'm.bitter because the world is upside down and even if I wanted to go after corruption sooner than later it would come for me-and its got a lot more sway. The fact that you're not bitter about this and also have misguided ideas about the true problems surrounding our planet suggests that you're not only pretending to be retarded; you're actually retarded.
>>
>>789308
I'm taken back by your sheer negativity. You've missed the mark on who I am but you've admitted that I've read you like a book. Don't subject yourself to a prophecy due to the behavior of others. You condemn yourself for no reason, because you can't cope with something you merely imagine. This is your problem. Nobody elses.
>>
>>789308
Being a traveller sounds interesting, and also less likely to be arrested for doing something arbitrarily illegal
>>
>>789328
I'm taken back by your sheer inability to grasp basic concepts, that you're role-playing as something you're not and then claiming to be a wise(righteous nondegenerate?) trickster when someone describes your facade as retarded. Are you the samefag from the earlier threads? Are you ever going to tell us about yourself or will you continue to dance away from the topic of yourself as if you were more learned and wise?
You're probably a neet who's trying to justify his own pathetic existence by attempting to attack what you perceive as a more pathetic existence than your own. Regardless, someone who doesn't have a personality and who gets their kicks by pretending to be a psychotic idiot is more pathetic than the worst honest addict in the street.

You're a liar.
>>
>>789341
Protip: I live in Eugene myself
>>
File: 14609118712470.jpg (320KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14609118712470.jpg
320KB, 1024x768px
>>789336
You're mostly right, as most permanent single spot (homebum) Wildmen are known by the local community who puts up with their antics. Being an everyman who minds his business will get you moved along instead of in trouble in almost all cases. Unless the area really just hates homeless/travelers, you're usually not worth the time and money.
>>789343
So did you read my posts a few threads back about Eugene? About the hilarious situation that's effecting the area? How you're being made to hate the travelers and vagabonds and to lump them in with addicts and your other homeless? How they make so much fucking money off the idea of a "homeless epidemic" they're "solving" but never actually solve?
Have we met and you're trying to ruse me because you know me? Do you work for one of the many government agencies with operations there in Eugene? I spent a good part of last summer there to get a surgery. I'm willing to bet you're just another useful idiot who doesn't understand why you feel the way you do, only that you know you're not going to throw your hat in with the SJW.
>>
>>789336
I imagine something like this:

>You are a wildman. You live in woods, mountains, jungles, deserts, and tundras. You feed yourself, clothe yourself, and live free in the truest sense of the word. You are well read, and have both skills and knowledge of many things.

>Sometimes you come across a region that is particularly nice, and you settle down for a bit. You build a home, a forge, and grow to better understand your habitat. But you always get the urge to move again. To seek out the unknown, to explore, and maybe, to conquer.

>Maybe you have a companion. A dog, a friend, a lover. Someone or something to share the experience of life with. To discover the vastness of our world with. And you are happy.
>>
>>789343
Hey me too! Ha... I grew up here..
How's your day? ha...
>>
>>789349
dude they make so much money off of everything now, homelessness, w11, trying to sell keasey square. government sucks. people rock cuz we all laugh it off like hey have you heard about this thing called life?
>>
>>789349
People come to Eugene because it is easy for petty criminals to be criminals. Think about it. Bike theft. Literally a CHILD's type of crime. You see tweakers riding kids bikes every day here. I have no issue with our Government making money from the emotionally and intellectually underdeveloped criminal, hell you could be on display in a Zoo for all I care.

You'll never know what hard work does for a person, even reading those words leaves a void inside of you. Better get back to loitering at the bus station so you can sell cigarettes to kids!

Not even good at being criminals, it is literally as if you live in Lord Of The Flies. There is no organization or maturity, 9 year old homeless kids in brazil do the same petty baby shit to survive as you do.

You have no idea the ways you could have grown, and yes you ARE bitter about it.
>>
>>789509
People come to Eugene because it's one of only cities on the west coast for people to move to, and particularly because the cost to live there isn't as high as the others yet. Crime is rampant because liberal capitalism is just as corrupt as conservative capitalism except liberals look the other way as their town is being flooded with heroin and meth. Particularly in Oregon you have a hilarious trend of people from out east who's story goes "yeah i used to be scum out east, then I found Oregon and I'm not scum anymore!" But you can believe they've still got the scrum.

Eugene is a special case wherein the hippy counter culture has been bought and sold and reworked so that anyone who was attempting to get away from the "system" that fucked them will end up right back in another system that's fucking them. Anyone in Eugene doesn't bend over backwards for the OCF is cast out of the circle.

I could go on and on about Eugene. The fact of the matter is that you've bought into the propaganda hook line and sinker. In fact, you're so ignorant and played that you don't even understand how deep the bullshit goes. Bike theft? Fucking lel. Try human trafficking, chop shops, drug farms. Try multiple businesses indicted in Eugene and Springfield for their involvement in a crime ring. Try coordinated and unsolved murder of someone who's attempting to clean the place up.

>don't care about government making money off homeless

You know nothing. They keep you scared of the silly petty shit while in the background they do some of the most heinous unbelievable shit. Just stay in your own little world where the homeless are all just druggie bike thieves. Some people just can't handle the truth.
>>
>>789538
>>789509

>the consistent ad hominem from you
You keep trying to paint an image of me(down and out druggie) yet you're consistently wrong aside from one thing; I'm bitter at what this world could have been, bitter about how cunts like you are willfully ignorant.

I make the choice to continue living this way, and if I were lacking a personality and conviction like you I could hop back into your little "hard work" lifestyle in a snap. I've got places in every state on the west coast I could go and "get on my feet" if I wanted to-all these connections gained while being a traveller.

But again, you'll tell us nothing about yourself.
>>
File: IMG_6548.jpg (936KB, 4787x3192px)
IMG_6548.jpg
936KB, 4787x3192px
>>789018
I'm considering becomming a vagabond.

I haven't worked a lot in my life but each time work drained me to a depressed state, close to suicide.

The only moment that i feel alive is when i'm outside close to nature.

I'm trying to work in photography. If i fail i think i might try this lifestyle.

>pic related, taken on a 2 day walk.
>>
>>789350
>mick dodge detected
>>
File: 14654920944640.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14654920944640.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
>>789603
Do it anon. What have you got to lose? You'll have some sweet opportunities to find your dream.
>>
>>789538
>yeah were a super collective of special agents like I swore 10 posts ago

No you aren't, you dumpster diver
>>
>>789540
>>789538
I've only heard egoism and delusion this heavy from thr meth addicts of Eugene. The ones that still dress like 14 year old skater punks even though they were nearing 30.

You are speaking of things that homeless could never take credit for.
>>
Homeless people are amazing, on the streets, they say some random shit to a stranger and the hobo believes he has said some profound einstein tier shit while the normal developed human being most likely cannot understand his poor attempt at strining things that sound like words together.

But no, there is an elite hobo squad that runs your whole town and makes massive amount of money with drugs rings and human traficking and chop shops even though a hobo or group of hobos could never understand the level of organization an effective drug ring must have, the dominance and flightful attitude of human trafficking, or simply have the location of a chop shop. Note he is speaking about chop shops for BICYCLES not cars. All of these things is impossible by nature for the hobo and this tweaked out retard is taking credit for these things which in reality gives hobos an even worse name than they deserve.

Give it up dude. There are no redeeming qualities for the hobo, criminal or not. You are not even good at that.
>>
You will never meet someone that feels this important without them being a tweaker.

Mr Hobo, post your teeth
>>
People who have never travelled as a hobo/vagabond/tramp (call it what you like) talk a lot of romantic shit about being on the road, once you leave normiesville everyone looks at you like you are the next Charles Manson, you are nuisance, a potential thief and trouble maker and that is how they see you, police don't like you and will not (in most cases) help you if you get into anything other than major trouble, in fact they will actively go out of their way to fuck with you at every occasion.

My advice to you is that if you have to go on the road do it in a vehicle and keep a real low profile.
>>
>>789629
>>789625
>>789637
>>789639

What are you even on about now, you sperg? Can you go back to role-playing an edgy murder? That was way better, less embarrassing for you. This current model of trying to emulate sincerity is only exposing your ignorance further. You associate with meth users in Eugene, huh bub?

Just because I'm not part of the network doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm actually not grimy enough to join, you twat. I'm not even saying that all the homeless are parts of the network. I'm saying they cultivate the vibe and manipulate you into hating homeless so you don't understand what the real problems are. I was talking about chop shops for cars. Your ignorance is mind blowing. Yes, chalk it up to my ego.

http://wtvr.com/2016/05/25/serial-killer-crazy-mike-avoids-death-penalty/
>>
>>789643
No this really is your egoist delusion. You talk of these things that are not possible yet even these not possible things for you are novice level for any functional member of society.

Sorry that you are so pathetic, pal.

Sorry that Eugene is one of the only towns that wont beat you with batons :^)

Yes, you've really got it made. You found the only place left you could milk. Think about when you were 15 and could only spend one more day on that strangers couch. Eugene is that couch and that stranger's kindness is America.

You live on others and provide nothing. Each man is supposed to work for 2 men, so that we all have more than enough. You preach things and act in such a way that you handicap the vision you preach of.
>>
>>789643
OK I'll bite what's the real problem.
No idealistic shit mind you
>>
>>789662
The problem is he thinks he is the most important person on Earth just because hes met a few homeless people that could form a sentence and say some edgy things. He is totally brainwased by the older hobos. He will probably give up the ass.

Normal people work and think circles around homeless people, and are objectively better people in every regard, especially their charitable contribution.
>>
>>789659
>>789662
>>789665
>Eugene, blah blah I'm retarded and can't admit being wrong

God damn, fucking get out

I hate Eugene and won't be back unless it's to make a ton of money selling gems and crystals to the people there.

No fag who won't tell us anything about himself, who gets to decide the parameters of our argument, who admits that serious things take place and that average homeless don't have the capacity to commit said serious things, you're right. Homeless are the real problem. Corruption isn't real. You're a winner. Tell yourself whatever you want about me to make yourself seem less shitty. Enjoy your world.
>>
>>789671
You know, the saddest thing about this is the fact that as a hobo, you are supposed to understand how shitty and inferior you are, and be able to cope with that. You are supposed to be strong enough to handle that reality. You chose to live in an imaginary world instead.
>>
>>789671
>shouldn't tackle both homelessness and corruption

One track thinking is so common among addicts, it is due to the abuse their dopamine receptors get.

Kids, don't let those receptors look like five dollar whores. It aint fun.
>>
File: lolbertarian_comic.png (197KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
lolbertarian_comic.png
197KB, 780x800px
>>789691
>>789685
I think the saddest thing is watching someone implode so hard and unable to accept that they're wrong, you're clearly either way too old to learn new things or way too young to accept that you don't know everything.

Kids, let this be a lesson; get out more and try to understand the world around you instead of blindly following the dichotomy of "us vs them" in every aspect of your life.
>>
>>789623
Its not an easy choice but anyway thanks for your opinion.
>>
>>789700
>yeah were on the same side as the drug addicts, rapists and thieves
>>
>>789018
>He does it for free! edition
The last thread got archived, not deleted, you dumb fuck:
>>>762964
>This thread is archived
You're a fucking moron.

Maybe the threads wouldn't fall off the board if the threads weren't so shit and people actually wanted to post in them. Maybe the threads wouldn't be so shit if ya'll weren't so hateable and easy to troll. You're basically asking for it. This is your fault.
>>
>>789725
I was referencing you and your obsession with us, not the mods and the thread falling off the board. In fact, the new thread bumped the old one off the last page, I watched it happen.

>So easy to troll
Merely pretending to be retarded I'm sure, we're all well aware of your need to live out your fantasies and get things off your chest that you wouldn't be able to otherwise. Glad we could give you an outlet for your autism.

Will you go back to pretending to be a psychotic hobo annihilation machine? Will you go back to pretending to be a cop trying to bait real psychotic people into agreeing? Perhaps you think you've learned our lingo again and will try to pretend you're a anarchist crusty kid who robs and beats normal folk? We will find out soon!
>>
>>789733
Bro I only post like 1/8 the posts you're thinking of. The rapist guy that got raped and the guy that posts the elaborate fantasies about hiring people to break up camps aren't me. Also the guy that keeps talking about profiling and typical homeless ain't me.

The ones about 'this is the true face of the homeless' was me, but literally right as the speed kicked in so I was in a really weird "put the undesirables against the wall" mood.

Basically my point is there are idiots other than me shitposting in these threads. Doesn't really make me look any better, cause I'm still checking these threads pretty often, but I'm not everybody. And, yeah, I probably got some mental issues but don't we all. AFAIK I'm the only one of the hangers on to these threads that breaks character like this (the others play it straight even when its obvious) so maybe that's why you think I'm everybody.

And I might pretend to be a punk, that sounds fun. I have a bunch of pics of really shitty asshole tryhards I downloaded a while ago I haven't used yet.
>>
>>789733
>thinks im wrong

Kek
>>
File: rail-vagabond3.jpg (114KB, 500x776px) Image search: [Google]
rail-vagabond3.jpg
114KB, 500x776px
Wow, um... Okay.

This thread is fucking full of oogle fucks, like, if my boyfriend ever met one of you he'd

Nah, I'm not really in the write frame of mind to write something even semi-convincing. This idea is limp as fuck right now, maybe later. Also >>789725 was my first reply in this thread, it gives me a warm fuzzy to know that even if I get bored with this or skip out for a week there will be others around to make these threads terrible.
>>
>>789775
I imagine that cunt is occupied by larvae and herpes.
>>
>>789775
What does "oogle" mean?
>>
File: 02-08-2016 13-00_page_1.jpg (309KB, 1410x2048px) Image search: [Google]
02-08-2016 13-00_page_1.jpg
309KB, 1410x2048px
>>789775
>>789765

>implying you're not one person
>implying you haven't been shitting up these threads since the beginning
>implying you're ever going to get a life
>implying I didn't basically take the whole last thread off and watch you shitpost against yourself before stopping exactly at 300
>implying anyone is convinced by your newfound sincerity
>implying you're not projecting and exposing your own degenerate mind every time you say something
>implying you're a writer
>implying implications

Must really suck to suck at sucking.

>>789795

Here's a prototype flowchart I made a few years ago. Basically a liar and an ungrateful little shit.
>>
>>789798
Google stockholm syndrome.
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 661x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 661x599px
>>789798
pic related

It's what you used to write that flowchart.
>>
>>789799
Why? Do you assume I don't understand the term because you're always having to Google things you don't understand?

You're projecting again. Not only in the sense that you're assuming everyone must Google basic terms, but also in the sense that you can't see how you're possessed and continue to fight for your possessor.

You know, usually when someone gets called on a logical fallacy or one of their natural defense mechanisms they reflect on the moment and learn from it, learn to recognize their faults and mistakes , how to not make the same mistake. This is how we grow.
>>
>>789810
>moving the goal post

You aren't very good at this.
>>
>>789798
I always thought the definition of an oogle was a house punk that hung out with squatters. I also thought it was retarded because all punks should be united instead of fighting over dumb shit.
>>
File: 20160529_114604.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160529_114604.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
First time hobo

East coast goin west

Woo!
>>
>>789829
Which route? Do you hitch hike? Train hop? Walk?
>>
>>789829
>no green beanie.

GG u gunna deaded.
>>
>>789798
Well then don't believe me. I'm not even the original shitposter, there were others here when I got here. I'm not sure why you think that it makes more sense that a single person is responsible for all the shitposts in these threads rather than there being multiple shitposters in a thread about the homeless on a board it doesn't really belong (should be in >>/trash/ 2bh desu) and that sometimes they unknowingly shitpost at each other.

If the last thread really did stop at exactly 300 replies that's hilarious.

I've broken character like ten times. Breaking character isn't the same thing as being sincere.

I meant write as in write that thing, not like I'm a writer that writes works. It's just a shitpost in a shitty thread m8.

>flowchart
ahahaha hah you are so stereotypical lucy ego death it's hilarious. You are an irl shitposter m8.
>>
>>789840
>>789798
>>789775

What is going on? Am I missing something?
>>
>>789840
Wait I fucked up my link
>>>/trash/
it's where you belong
>>
>>789836
The route is westerly whatever looks nice

Trains if i spot em
My feet when i got em
Hitchhikin not much cuz i aint socialable
>>
>>789845
Not really, we've had some shitposter pretending to be multiple people since the first thread. I think it was in the third thread he outed himself, reposting all his bullshit from the previous thread arguing with himself in the span of a few minutes after the new thread was made.

The real reason he hates us is because he's a meth user and deals with tweaker homeless often, so he thinks all homeless must be like the ones he associates with. He's also jealous of the freedom and our ability to not get addicted or sell our ass like he would in our situation. Like the part in the OP about people unable to handle the responsibility of the situation.

In this thread he proceeded to get destroyed and now he's trying to act like he's only pretending to be retarded or that it he doesn't find joy in going full retard. I suppose it's coincidence that right after I put the nail in the coffin (my post about hating Eugene when he was so sure I loved places like Eugene) this other sincere troll(but who isn't trolling or tweaking at the moment assuredly) shows up and the other one who's been hanging on my every post disappears.

Even if it's two of them it doesn't make one any less of a retard. Tell me, spontaneously sincere tweaker guy, where do you live? Inb4 Eugene

>789846
>board it doesn't belong
>cunt in charge of reading the sticky

Also

>fag shits up a thread
>Lol wow shitty thread guys, guess I'll just shit it up more! What, all this shit wasn't me, it was you!
>>
>>789875
You are so deliciously wrong I love it hahahaha

Could lick my fingers
>>
look the only reason these kids need the info is cause they are clueless.the only reason they are intrested in the life is cause they feel lost.of course they are pretending to be something they arent and of course they sound like morons.stop making how-to-give-up tutorial threads and lets start making thread for travelers to talk to travelers. these kids can get murderaped by junkies and hit by trains with out my help.
>>
>>789775
also does anyone know who this is .i think i met her in nola .canadian and a pretty cool kid
>>
>>789853
Hitchhiking isn't that bad, there's really no interaction besides first impressions when someone's picking you up, at that point it just becomes about finding a middle ground to talk about. That's what we're out here for anon, pushing ourselves and developing. Develop those social skills, I mean, what- Are they going to drive away and you'll never see them again? That's what happens usually anyway, anon.

Jus b urself :p

>>789880
>wise trickster strikes again! Truly a God among mortals! Observe him on his throne of air!

>>789881
I figured we'd use 4chan to inspire neets ala zyzz. That's what this thread OP was for, to explain that simply being a vagabond is base level and that it's really more about exploring and finding yourself.
>>
>>789886
You still dodge the fact that you have not correctly guessed a single thing about me but I have described you quite easily. Though you tried to ignore that I did.

Repeat after me "there is no secret hobo society"
>>
>>789875
>The real reason he hates us is because he's a meth user and deals with tweaker homeless often
No, my amphetamines are prescription. I barely interact with homeless irl. I don't even really hate you 2bh.

>Even if it's two of them it doesn't make one any less of a retard.
Yea m8 that's literally exactly what I said.

>Tell me, spontaneously sincere tweaker guy, where do you live?
Oklahoma desu. I'm the same anon that sent bus anon $200 in dog stuff a month ago.
>>
>>789886
Actually brotha I'm pretty solitary and like to have thoughts to myself ya know? I been beat town too many times growin up to want to risk losin the rest of what i got ya know? Aint tryin get shakin down not today no way!

I'll just work as i go someone always needs help somewhere

Im thinkin i post ads on the craigslists of the towns i pass through so i got work before i even roll into town
>>
>>789885
I can smell the filth thru the internet. Follow your nose you degenerate bum
>>
Why are there so many homeless internet users

Doesnt that take away the integrity of it
>>
>>789890
>described me quite easily
>you're a druggie! Thief! Probably sell your ass too! Alcoholic with Stockholm syndrome! Degenerate!
Goddamn you win, I mad. You are a nobody with no real opinions or personality attempting to claim every ad hominem as fact. Gold star for you little boy, when you're ready to deal with real life, repeat after me;

Evil is real, corruption exists

At this point I'm almost convinced you have a hand in the bullshit going on in Eugene, that you're just some faggot disinfo out to make trump supporters look bad.

>>789892
>Claims thread is shit and deserves troll
>even though thread is shit because of troll
>Claims to be in character at times, meaning you're trolling
You're no better than wannabe psychotic ebin trol

>>789902
Modern evolution of the lifestyle. Eventually it will be a twisted version of the Truman show, using "the mark" to identify us and monitor us. Like a background check to make sure the bum outside is an authorized bum and not some addict out on the prowl.
>>
>>789910
>still thinks corruption implies that you hinder your own abilities

Holy god damn
>>
>>789910
>You're no better than wannabe psychotic ebin trol
It's more like I post one way when I feel one way, then another when I feel another.

Do you need dog food for your doggo anon?
>>
>>789894
Truman show for homeless? That is a really dumb explaination. Like, what?
>>
>>789922
>>789910
Replied to wrong user
>>
>>789896
not at the moment .got a few grand in my wallet and some decent things going on but ill be traveling again in a couple weeks. but there are worse things in life than being smelly.get out there and live a little and you might learn about some of them and then grow past being the type of person that bullies homeless people on the internet.
>>
>>789892
So you shitpost about homeless, then send them money?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>789894
Sounds good enough. Just remember that you don't need much and even if you lose everything it could be replaced. Finding random gigs as you go using craigslist might work, finding a good local coffee shop is an excellent way to network as well.

>>789919
Not at the moment. I'm actually about to meet with anon in the bus, and I can't carry lots of dog food anyway. I just hitchhiked from the bay up through Oregon and Washington, over through Idaho and Montana, down through Wyoming into Colorado. 2000 miles and 7 days. Him and I are going to road dog for a bit probably, 4chan party van.
>>
>>789932
Nah i wouldnt want to bother nobody or be an eye sore

I'll keep to the outskirts of town always

Why would I want to go places where I'm not wanted

I prefer the nature anyways as long as I can hit the occassional library i can find all the work, ill write maps and addresses to reach later down the line weekly or so because i imagine thats how often id find a library
>>
>>789932
Well I'll send him some more to the address he gave me, so he has more on the way and can maybe give you some when you part ways.

>>789931
People are strange. I'm no exception.
>>
>>789304
>tfw justice was finally servers
>>
>>789925
>>789922
I said a twisted version. Everyone will eventually receive the mark. The mark will essentially be a permanent running background check that's able to be called up instantly, along with providing your basic income. In this technologically advanced society, your value as a human will largely depend on if you're a character or not, how well you appeal to a sense of novelty. Being in the public eye living as a "bum" will be socially acceptable as long as you're of a certain quality. Those who can't handle it will be forced to watch from their mandated house.

Whether we reach this in our lifetime is yet to be seen, but we're on the way.

>>789934
>I'm not wanted
Give yourself a little more credit anon. We're all gunna make it.
>>
>>789931
>>789919
>>789892
It's times like this I remember that even Hitler liked dogs.
>>
somehow, I envy vagabonds.

I mean, things don't belong to you, you belong to them. When you have too much with you, it overwhelms your life in a ridiculous way.

But what if you don't like nature? What if you like to play videogames and fap to hentai?
>>
>>789943
So your goal is to conform to a society you imagine 50 years down the line... by doing what now? Why not just protest instead of prepare for an ass ramming 5 decades away? Fight back!
>>
>>789931
>>789892
>$200 is generous
>>
>>789943
I mean, dnt get me wrong. Im going on an adventure. But im also not going to make little kids and their mothers uncomfortable. I'll stick to the outskirts of towns. Im not an asshole.
>>
>>789952
By conforming to it and creating our own idea of it before it happens, anon. Everyone wants to hate the dystopia on the horizon and every part of it, the trick is to recognize the inevitability of certain aspects and plan accordingly.

You can't base your new culture off hating the old one and you sure as shit won't accomplish anything in doing so.

>>789957
One dollar with the correct intent can be generous
>>
>>789961
And you somehow think learning skills and having money won't be a prerequisite to staying out of work camps?
>>
this conversation sucks
>>
Is holding down a job and not being worthless really that hard?
>>
>>789974
Hey man fuck you fuck the system! HardXCore!
>>
if you dont get it dont worry about it

https://youtu.be/_Oj_GSsdQjk
>>
>>789970
>>789990
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
How dangerous is it to pick up a hitchhiker, really?

I've never done so but knew people who do it without a second thought.
>>
can we start a decent human being general?
>>
>>790003
depends on how dangerous YOU are
>>
>>790008
You're saying the hitcher is in more danger than the hitchee?

Who is taking more risk?
The person needing a ride and taking a chance?
Or the person trying to be charitable and taking a chance?

Both are possible serial killers, but who is taking more risk?

This is a very interesting thought experiment.
>>
>>790011
Well hopefully nobody allows themselves a risk without a pay off. So, the hitchhiker should always be the risk taker i.e. the driver should have a position of dominance over the situation if anything gets bad. Typically the driver has no pay off, so there is no reason for risk. Not true for the hobo!
>>
>>790011
the hitcher is just as nervous.but more vulnerable.serial killers and rapists target hitch hikers.if youre a decent person give them a ride cuz the next car that stops might be a sicko.but you should be capable of defending yourself.and be understanding that sometimes when people are nervous or uncomfortable the can act really wierd.not sketchy .just nervous.dont freak out and leave them in a desert.
>>
>>789951
You can still do both and be a vagabond
>>
What type of poisons could I put into a burrito and give to homeless people?

Prefer death within 30 minutes, stable within beans and tortilla, tasteless.

Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 251x201px)
image.jpg
22KB, 251x201px
>>790091
amphexphynolenate
>odorless
>tasteless
>cheap
>available everywhere
>>
Right now im posting this from the comfort of my queen size bed in my upper class neighborhood just trying to inagine how bad you tramps must smell .Homebums and neets are the true masterrace.
>>
>>790104
Lel the public libraries are all closed right now they're wet and under a highway overpass trying to make the alcohol withdrawl go away

They'll be back in the morning to scare families away from public places
>>
I am not a vagabond, but I am curious as to what your guys diet consists of? Are you able to cook food, or ist it all cold?
>>
>>790108
Malt liqour and mcdoubles
>>
>>790109
Is that really all you eat? How fat are you?
>>
>>790113
Yes
Im very skinny
>>
>>789603
im in a very very similar situation.
Im about to pack all my shit and go live near the ocean and/or the mountains; traveling my country documenting it adn the hobo life.

Plan to keep working at Fiverr from a laptop to b able to merely survive making a few cents there.
Im scared/anxious af
>>
Just walked through my city square, saw a pack of about 40 homeless teenagers and a few of them shouting at each other like dogs. Oh the local wildlife is so pathetic.
>>
File: 9564344191_e15d18c3fc_b.jpg (291KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
9564344191_e15d18c3fc_b.jpg
291KB, 1024x741px
>>790502
>homeless teenagers
that's guaranteed sex brah >:]
>>
Anyone have experience biking across the country while vagabonding? Sounds like a true adventure!
>>
>>790104
Indeed. I'm 42 and a fucking bum. I've been a ski bum, surf bum, climbing bum and a few other things.. at one point I worked IT office jobs before I found I couldn't stand routine. Am a classic ESTP type if you're into that sort of thing.

Never associate with "scene" faggots or dopers and when I'm innawoods I stealth camp using the camo tarp/bivvy bag method.

I've found it necessary to make up a convincing backstory. You can't mingle with the 5% at an apres ski bar.. so I'm a writer and a buddist priest.

Also, dumb over-privileged pussy and wives on "girls ski week" or some shit is a nice and constant bonus.

There is an old saying of back country woodsmen; "Don't rough it, smooth it."
>>
This thread is garbage.

sage
>>
>>789018
Jesus Christ these threads always turn into shit. It's like there's a few dedicated trolls devoted to the task of shutting these threads down.

Anyway I hithhikes last summer now I want to hop trains. I'm in new England. Can anyone show me how to hop a train, specifically in vermont
>>
File: 14657750448000.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14657750448000.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>792088
There's a rainbow gathering happening up there in July, its in Vermont or New Hampshire, you should go. You'll find someone there.
>>
Anyone know how to find a commune in oregon to live at for the fall/winter/spring?
>>
>>789066
Satirical critics are fun. I like to follow them through comments sections, watching as they misuse irony and obtuse their language behind 12 cascading dimensions of matryoshka jealous rage and failed writing ability; waiting for the moment their linguistic fallabilities expose them for the untalented hack critic sandcastle stomping brainlet that they are, then with a long and compound statement they required several google searches to discern say nothing to them at all, leaving them hanging, foreshadowing the looming and inevitable conclusion of their short and bitter spiral of despair.
>>
>>792135
Go home /lit/, you're drunk and that novel isn't going to write itself
>>
>>792088
Watch youtube vids. It aint rocket science. Dont hop with randos, go alone first.
>>
>>789829
>tags still on everything
>plastic waterbottle
>red hat

So tell me how I know you have no experience with life
>>
>>792135
This is probably the most fedora tipping pretentious thing i have ever read.
>>
>>792153
>first time
>kek anon u have no xp

Yea, what gave that away?
>>
>>792153
Wrong

Projecting
>>
>>789990
I saw these guys in Memphis and it was the coolest show in the world. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF!
>>
Was going to start my normal morning routine by shitposting in this trasheap of a thread while listening to Whitehouse but it's bad enough that there's really no point and I don't know who I'd reply to since I suspect all of you are shitposting yourselves.

Congrats, lads. We did it.
>>
I'm gonna be homeless in a couple weeks. I have around $700 and don't really know what to do or where to go. I've already rid of almost everything I own. This is something I've always been kinda interested in. I think I might still have some homeless buddies... seems like the best option for me.
>>
>>792444
get a job?
>>
>>792446
I have two weeks to get a job and find somewhere to live. I thought I had a job but I guess my interview didn't go very well.
>>
>>792448
Meh, just go for it. 700 is way more than you need to start, that shit will last months providing you dont take easy ways out like spending it on hotels or restraunt food.
>>
>>792444
Don't buy anything expensive as you'll eventually need to replace it when it gets stolen.
>>
>>790887
I'm going to be doing that early next year for the first time. I'll be following the ACA southern tier route from San Diego to Saint Augustine, Florida. I'm bringing my mandolin to busk with even though I currently suck at playing it, but Imma keep practicing so hopefully I'll be better by the time I leave. I'm going to dehydrate a bunch of food before I leave and have it mailed to me at different spots on the route. I'm also going to stealth camp as much as possible, so hopefully I can get by without spending much money.
>>
File: 1463596639805.jpg (154KB, 874x914px) Image search: [Google]
1463596639805.jpg
154KB, 874x914px
A rape gang attacked me, i got away but they blew the engine on my bus. Stuck in nebraska getting a new one now hoo boy. Lucky i got away with my life.
>>
stop making these threads op.youre not doing travelers any favors.this is stupid.
>>
>>794008
Containment thread
>>
>>793913
Dang dude, your engine is down? A friend of mine had a car getting repaired in Sidney, blown engine too, so I'm borrowing their car and driving it to where they originally were planning to take it. Just got into Missouri.
>>
>>789829
Don't forget the peanut butter
>>
>>793913
>rape gang

What the fuck is that? Literally a rape gang? Like they just hunt for homeless and rape them?
>>
>>794418
Not just homeless but anyone traveling too far from home.

This is why it's always important to pack proper lubrication when camping or traveling.

Trust me you don't want to meet the rape gangs and be caught with no lube.
>>
>>794465
I practice butthole firmness

They'll have to have quite the thrusting power to breech
>>
we made it pretty far before the rape gangs shit started this time at least...
>>
File: arsenal264.jpg (35KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal264.jpg
35KB, 313x400px
>>793913
Oh god... No...
>>
>>793913
>they blew the engine
some people really will take any action they can get
>>
>>794384
>barter with me traveller!
>I run marathons and over 40 miles a day
>>
>>794495
never underestimate the thrusting power of a professional
>>
Hey guys want to raid this? MTV wants to make a bit on their True Life show about train hopping and it would really damage the scene and burn out the culture.
http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/train-hopper
Or just carry on instead.
>>
Technically I am going to be homeless by next week. I've got a friend that said I can camp in their garden for free but I just have to buy my own food and toiletries and sometimes cut the grass. She told me I can cook in the house, use the bathroom etc.

I have a job so I don't plan on staying there long, I just want to save some money first. Regardless, do you folks have any advice? I've spent the last 8 years living in a 5 storey beachside house so this is a massive downgrade for me.
>>
>>794796
It wouldnt really do shit to the scene desu but that is some gay shit. If anyone does it theyre gonna get their ass kicked for sure. I cant imagine any seasoned rider doing that shit, theyre gonna get some green kid who doesnt know whats up and hes gonna get a boot party for blowing up the spot.
>>
>>794853
Just embrace it man. Its not even that much of a change, youll have a house you just get to camp in a garden. Sounds cushy as fuck. Nothing to be worried about.
>>
>>794900
Yeah I suppose it won't be too bad. I havent seen it yet but they said there's a 4 man tent I can use so I'm going to guess that'll be reasonably big?

Also, I know there are probably better places to ask but does anyone have any recommendations for cheap rechargeable lights? I just want something I can charge in the house and then use for a few hours in the night- for reading and such.
>>
>>793913
what's the difference between a normal gang and a rape gang ?
>>
>>795053
A reach around
>>
>>794853

If you have a job, get an apartment or share one with someone. Keep your humanity. Don't become vermin. What would Hitler think of you if he saw you homeless?
>>
>>795094
He would understand that we are living under capitalism and not national socialism and that homelessness is a big part of how capitalism works.
>>
These threads have been getting predictably worse and worse since I started following them.
Especially that one person in particular who seems to be in the process of having a mental breakdown.
Pretty sad to be honest.
>>
>>793913
What do you mean by blew the engine?

Does it still start?

If you tell me how it happened I'll try and diagnose the problem and hopefully save you some money.
>>
>>796880
garbage thread for garbage folk I guess.

while the rules allow this shit to be posted on /out/, I still honestly believe it would do better (for all parties involved, including vagabonds/bums/homeless wannabe NEETs) if a dedicated general was established in /trash/ instead. setting up camp there would be a digital imitation of living outside society (while depending on it) as a free spirit, invisible to the public's eye but continuously festering within it like an open sore. maybe have people leave /trash/ once in a while to busk on other boards in order to advertise its existence.
>>
>>796884
Nah its super fucked. Already had it in the shop and pulled apart to be sure. Need a new one, not really bent out of shape though, shit happens. Ill work for a couple months and be on my way.
>>
>>796895
Theres 3 or 4 of us living it on this board. Our threads are fucked to death by shitposters and butthurt faggots who are offended by our existence. Youre fuckin stupid if you think we would run away to hide on another board, yalls bullshit isnt going to steer us away. There have been at least a couple people in these threads who we have helped and thats what we are here for. I know you dont ahktually want it to be better, but the least you could do is not contribute to the shitposting, faggot.
>>
>>792110
Those fucking drainbows aint know nothing about trains
>>
>>789829
2 man tent, heavy and a pain to put up and take down, ditch it, especially if you are travelling in the summer, get a green tarp instead, if you have to vacate in a hurry and leave it behind it won't feel so bad and you can get them everywhere.

You got a water bottle but nothing to cook on/in (at least make a hobo stove!) and nothing to eat off or with, not even a fucking spork... not even chop sticks!

Red hat sticks out like a sore thumb, you sure you want to get noticed?

Two pairs of gloves but no spare socks or spare clothes?

No sleeping mat, that ground at night will suck all the heat out of you even in summer!

how you going to light a fire if you find a safe place to have one?

where are you planning to travel to, the end of your back yard!?
>>
>>789304
Haight Ashbury here. Can we get those firemen out here, because fuck street rats.
>>
>>797501
>No sleeping mat, that ground at night will suck all the heat out of you even in summer!
Just use cardboard faggot.
>>
>>796955
>Youre fuckin stupid if you think we would run away to hide on another board
>literally runs away and hides from society or any form of responsibility in order to """be free"""
I think it's pretty accurate akhsually
>>
>>792156
You obviously read very little.
>>
>>798071
read very few*

Idiot
>>
>>797679
Haight huh? What's up faggot hipster. Just because you wear flannel and have a beard doesn't mean you know shit about /out/. City fag.
>>
Searching for trainhopping buddy in SE USA
>>
>>797679
>troll finally learned where we hang in SF

What's your rent, champ? What street you on?

The firefighters in the haight(that's the name of the neighborhood by the way) Are some of the best people in this country. They deserve medals for the shit the deal with. But they love their job if you talk to them.
>>
File: FUCKYOUPAYME.jpg (196KB, 774x960px)
FUCKYOUPAYME.jpg
196KB, 774x960px
This is for you dirty kids.

Sorry if I wasn't being facetious enough.
>>
>>798071
>>
I'm living in an apt with parents right now but I'm thinking of going /vagabond/. This is what I think I'd bring for me and my dog. Critique?

>backpack
>small tent (weighs 2 lb)
>tarp
>yoga mat as a sleeping pad
>blanket
>gallon water jug
>soap
>baby wipes
>toothpaste+toothbrush
>dog brush
>couple of dog toys
>dog water bowl
>alcohol stove
>lightweight mess kit
>notebook and pen
>flashlight + batteries
>first aid kit

Think I'll replace the gallon jug with some water bags (like the Platypus kind) so it's easier to carry in my pack.
>>
>>800747
Replace the blanket with a sleeping bag, maybe only one good dog toy(the pup's favorite), baby wipes will dry your ass out, stove would be for emergency situations I assume.

By the sounds of it you plan to spend most of your time innawoods, yeah? Your set up is fine for that.
>>
>>800878
I wasn't sure if I needed a sleeping bag in southern Florida. I'll look for a lightweight one.

Hopefully I can spend most of my time in the woods. I feel very at peace there.
>>
Today I bought a 2016 Chevy Camaro

Just thought I'd let you bums know that I'll never give you a penny
>>
How hard is it to transition a house dog into a street dog? My dog has pretty bad separation anxiety btw.
>>
>>800747
Don't forget
>money
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hi
>>
File: image.jpg (582KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582KB, 1536x1536px
On a freight train
>>
>>801066
What a shitty meme fat car. faggot I dont even wanna be you.
>>
>>802732
I can buy whatever I want :) it's my 5th car

When I leave my house I just decide what to drive
>>
You people are stupid. Do you even know why someone becomes homeless? Majority of homeless/vagabonds are drug addicts or mentall ill. Things that keep them from having a job or a home. They don't do it because "the systems whack maaaaan, open your eyes and go off the grid".
>>
>>802805
Pablo Picasso was mentally ill. Most vagabonds have issue just like anyone else, maybe a bit worse than the norm, but they make up for it with their spirit. And for most it's just a stage of life. Most normies are depressed as shit anyways and hope for an escape, vagabonds just felt the same and chose to do it this way.
>>
>>802703

What the fuck is going on with that dudes hair
>>
>>802689
yee i'll have to save up some money. how much cash do you guys usually carry at one time?

>>802805
i'm already mentally ill senpai
>>
>>802908
No you aren't. You are just another "enlightened thinker" who believes that real life is too hard so you want to become a bum hoping it will be full of romance and adventure but the reality is much much worse.
>>
>>802916
I'm professionally diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder and depression.
>>
>>802805
>normies never understand the difference between mentally fucked addicts and the rest of us
>>
>>802916
Ahahaha you dont know a thing you shitposting faggot. You didnt even mention the ass rape.
>>
>>802965
Just because I didnt bother typing it, doesnt mean im unaware. You also have cops and bored teenagers to worry about but its your asses not mine.
>>
>>802970
I have jack shit to worry about, thats the whole point faggot.
>>
>>803010
>homeless people being killed by both cops and aggressive gangs of teens all the time
>threat of being robbed by other homeless junkies
>walking around in a layer of your own filth
>"jack shit to worry about"
If you aren't already doing this vagabonding thing, you are in for a rude awakening.
>>
File: image.jpg (776KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
776KB, 3264x2448px
>>802830
It's called a duck tail skullet or some shit I don't know lol
>>
>>803013
Just keep grasping at those straws normie, youll never get it.
>>
>>799206
Question for you hobos: If I threw $20 in loose quarters at you from a car would you be happy for the money or mad at me for throwing them at you? I would whip them as hard as I could, but no slingshot or roll type crap cause that ain't fair. Just loose change.
>>
>>802703
Jesus how is the guy on the right a fat hobo? That's like a double failure.

Would Dominate/10 for the cutie in the back though.
>>
>>793913
Why haven't you responded to my email you faggot? I sent you another shipment of dogge stuff.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTbycx2Pfo
>>
>>794418
It's a meme I (>>803377) introduced to these threads. I'm quite proud of myself for it.
Meme origin is Tasha Yar.
>>
>>803368
This is funny. I nailed a hobo with a plastic bottle with like $40 in change once. Was driving past him and BAM! Right at the knees!
>>
Question for homeless shits in this thread: Would you accept a job where someone screamed at you for eight hours about how shit you are, provided it paid well? Have you considered setting up streaming and a patreon to do effectively this? It could be quite lucrative, like that black guy that reads memes on YouTube only you'd be reading demeaning things written for you by strangers.
>>
>>803029
Fuck you faggot.
"I don't affect the trains"
But every single time one of you idiots gets killed your estranged family members are there with some jew lawyer to sue for $1m
Why don't you just walk instead of fucking everything up
>>
>>803371
I'm not fat faggot the wind was blowing my shirt
>>
>>803397
We rarely get caught and are careful as fuck, your talking about trust fund kids that don't know what the fuck they are doing
>>
>>803368
I'd probably throw it back at you and try and break your window or something and if you came and tried fucking with me I'd stab you, rob you and jack your car probably get that 20$ too before I left.
>>
>>803431
No I mean I'm throwing it at you as I drive by.
>>
>>803429
Except for when you die.
And I'm not talking about trust fund kiddies--even poor relatives will have lawyers crawling up their ass once their family member dies. There's a reason "ambulance chaser" is a term.
>>
>>803467
I dont think you get it. Ive actually done this. Its fuckin hilarious.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg (209KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg
209KB, 1328x747px
>>803377
Aww shit i havent checked it in a while. Im stuck here in Nebraska, ill have to figure something out to go get it. Im almost through the second bag you sent the first time. You crazy, anon! The difference is obvious though. I already had 60 put back to get another bag.
>>
>>803473
>get hit with 20 bucks of change
>go buy 20 bucks of liquor
>pass out innawoods
ouch
>>
>>803371
Fat kids for life ya yup fuck!
>>
>>803469
Its funny how you think train riders fuck up the industry. Theyve been around since the beginning. An engineer get laid off? Look around you fuckhead, the whole country is hurting. Talk about people getting sued? Liability is gone once they trespass onto the yard, let alone while theyre on the train. Shitpost harder.
>>
File: sketch1467137275363-1.png (1MB, 1080x804px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1467137275363-1.png
1MB, 1080x804px
>>789798
>wingnut
>yeah right
>normal
>young
>kid
>travels
>yes, how? Thumb, hitchhiker
>why? Drugs. Psychedelics
>psychonaut
>freedom
>Pretty good guy, maybe.
>>
>>803527
Way too clean
>>
>>803508
No I mean I wanted to donate some change to them, no intention to harm them. Was just funny to watch anyone get nailed.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>803542
Can you sen me some
Money through PayPal or I'll be in harrisburgh tomorrow if you wanna throw 20$ in change at me
>>
>>803563
>>803563
PayPal is [email protected]
>>
>>803563
Its funner to knock them to the ground with a bottle of change

Id pay 20 bucks to knock down a hobo

So, there ya go
>>
>>799206
>Check their clothes, are they clean
>Check their shoes, are they scuffed?
>Is he clean shaven?
>Does he have his grab-bag nearby?
>Is he alone?
>Is his face dirty?
>What clothes is he wearing?
>Where is be panhandling?
>Is he smoking?
>Why is he not at one of the many shelters and charites?
>Why does he have a problem taking their money but not mine?
>>
>>802830
Back of the neck is bad for getting sunburned when you are outdoors so that's a popular reason to grow out the back. Thinnish on the top as that shit gets hot.
>>
>>803589
>walking into money at charities or shelters
>white middle class delusion
>>
>>803598
>White, working class apathy.
>>
>>803604
>im retarded but i just dont give a fuck
>>
>>801055
dont get a sleeping bag if you live in south florida and you already have a blanket
>>
>>803607
>Retarded for not being out in the heat holding up a stolen, defaced sign asking strangers for money.
>>
>>803612
>shitposting
>>
>>802830
>Complaining about hobo/homeless look.

Are you retarded ?
>>
>>803507
Glad the pupper is doing well.
What are you keeping the food in? If you need a way to keep it in a sealed container they have food safe 5-gallon buckets and screw top lids (pic related) at Lowes for a fraction of the cost of buying them at a pet store.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160616_202423.jpg (121KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160616_202423.jpg
121KB, 1328x747px
>>803791
Im just keeping it in the bag with clips, once im down to the last bit i switch to a gallon ziploc bag. Helps to not have to cram another container in this thing. Though right now its not as big of a deal due to not being able to drive the damn thing.
>>
>>803795
I may mail you a couple of these bag slider things, they are superb bag holders. They are the kind of thing that is marketed to grandmas at 5am but I was legitimately impressed by them. Strong enough to use as a handle for an almost full bag while keeping a near air tight seal.
>>
I actively drive around and call the police on homeless camps
>>
>>803802
>>803795
Actually apparently the bag closer things are selling like hotcakes and are unavailable on amazon or qvc. They have five star reviews. Like I said these are extremely well made bag closers and I never thought I would say that about a bag closer.

I sent you two books instead; "secrets of a vet tech" 1 & 2, they have information on how to do cheap dog care--everything from using mox forte for aquariums instead of amoxicillin (since they are the same thing) to how to identify the eggs of certain intestinal parasites when looking at your dog's poo under a microscope instead of paying a vet $200 to do the same thing.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, why are these threads so cancerous? Is there some competition to be the most cancerous shitposter out there?

What ever happened to the comfy /out/ where we'd actually talk about shit and not constantly reply to obvious shitposts?
>>
>>804051
/out/ hates us so they try and shitpost our threads to death evri tiem.

>>803837
Fuck yeah, those'll be great im stoked.
>>
>>801066
are you jewish, or just a good goy?
>>
> this entire thread
Holy fuck

I was actually homeless for three years when I was a kid, I wouldn't wish that on a fucking soul
Fuck that shit
You're not even in a place you can do anything cool, you're just forced to be outside and trespassing all the fucking time while trying to emulate the same shit all the people with homes do
>>
>>804551
>im an idiot that did it wrong: the post
>>
I wanted to be a hobo, but I couldn't increase my Cooking and Alchemy skills without buying a house.
>>
>>804587
>thats right, im better at being a hobo than anyone else!

Sorry man.
>>
>>804551
Some people find living outside to be very pleasant and peaceful. Some (most) people prefer living in a house. Everyone is different.
>>
>>804713
>anyone
Maybe not anyone, but definitely better than you faggot.
>>
>>805100
>implying I'm not a world class survivalist that has a massively large youtube channel dedicated to my very long term woodsmanship
>>
>>805105
>not only am i retarded, im famously retarded!
>>
File: 0559732656.jpg (73KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
0559732656.jpg
73KB, 464x700px
Hey i've only really browsed /b/ and /gif/ and other normie 4chan boards when I now felt like doing something wild (no pun intended) which made me end up here.

The whole idea of being a Wildman or a Homeless person intrigues me and as soon as someone mentiones it, it gets me all giddy inside.. The problem is i'm scared of taking the step.

I've always had the problem of overthinking things which has held me back in many situations in my life and mostly I just want to feel free in a sense, I personally feel like a life as a wildman or a homeless could make me happy or it could absolutely wreck me.

On the other hand my overthinking is scaring me away from the idea.

Basically what I think i'm asking is

Do you feel that taking the step in becoming a Vagabond/Homeless/Wildman whatever the proper term is has done you more good than bad and do you ever miss living a "normal" life?
>>
>>805155
>This will surely prove I am right!
>>
>>805178
Yes anon, its the best thing most of us have done and if you talk to the ones of us out here who seem happy they'll all tell you the same thing-that they love it and don't regret a second of it. Some might even tell you they wish they'd have started sooner.

It's the last adventure the youth has.
>>
>>797855
Ever been in a situation where there was no cardboard to be had and everything else was wet as fuck!?, you sound like a city boy who has never been out in the sticks, you won't always have a nice town or city to be in at night.
>>
>>805221
>having something to prove
>>
>>805178
Do it, its the life. Contrary to what the shitposters of /out/ would have you believe, pretty much every thing about the life is better and more rewarding than box life. Leave all the bullshit behind anon, see what your country is really like.
>>
File: 1428517957011.jpg (431KB, 2048x1536px)
1428517957011.jpg
431KB, 2048x1536px
>>805558
>it's the last adventure the youth has

I dont want this to be true but i also have a feeling it isnt
>>
>>805806
Its true enough. Not the absolute last but its one of them.
>>
>>805806
It's the last thing a young person can do to truly experience freedom.

Most people think working 30 years to retire and stare at the TV is freedom, It's not. Youth only comes around once, Spend it wisely.
>>
>>805883
>It's the last thing a young person can do to truly experience freedom.

Freedom from what? Some people feel free when they do certain things, and being a homeless person makes them not free in a bad way

>Most people think working 30 years to retire and stare at the TV is freedom, It's not. Youth only comes around once, Spend it wisely.

Most people dont think that, but a lot make mistakes in life and end up living a shitty sad life
>>
>>805934
Freedom from the rat race. Freedom from the hammered in ideals of the last generation. Its a different world, and kids cant cope with a future of neverending wage slavery. On top on the decline of the lower class, meth plays a huge part, if you are poor, raised in a shit tiny meth town in kansas or monatana for example, the white middle class would tell you to get a job and go to school get a career and get out. When youre raised in bullshit with no escape route, does traveling, riding trains, hitching and shit to escape and see the rest of the country make you worse off somehow? Does it turn you immediately into an alcoholic junkie shaking a cup in peoples faces? Turn you into a criminal? How about the orphans, or kids from the reservation? Traveling and vagabonding is an immense step up from some of the shit kids live in today. People around here really like to shitpost, but how can you all pretend like there are no good people out here and every one of us is a shitty entitled trustfund hippy addict reject? We see more of the country than damn near anyone, ive been in 17 states in the last year, going to forests and mountains, living innawoods, and im not the only one by a fucking long shot. How is that not freedom?
>>
File: dump.png (891KB, 1922x774px)
dump.png
891KB, 1922x774px
this means that the lesser valuable throwaways are kept outside whereas the higher valuable throwaways are kept inside the cage right?

this is outside a tech store btw, seeking thrown out electronics.
>>
>>805934
You can never fail at being homeless. You have no responsibilities.
Thats the "freedom" of it.
>>
Any Eurofags here?
I may be joining the vandweller club soon.
Likely heading to Spain or Portugal.

I just bought a diesel engined pickup with a 12' bed and a 4' high canvas canopy.
Going to set up some loose straw as bedding, run the engine on used fryer oil, and travel around Europe as long as I can and see how things go.
I have just €80k to my name. Not a lot but I hope to make it last until I get used to how things work.

This sort of came out of nowhere for me.
I was set to inherit a villa worth around €4 million, which I was planning to rent out for a good sum, and simultaneously use the property as collateral on a business loan.
But none of that is going to happen now.

And I know I will never be happy starting a small business from the bottom. I know the hours you need to put in.

I feel depressed just thinking that I might have to get an actual job. Having to get up every morning to spend the best 8 hours of the day grinding down your soul into dust. That's not the life I was meant for.
I might as well quit while I'm ahead and under 30.
>>
18, Southeast USA looking to join some travelers. Have some money to my name, not tons.

If interested, please reply and I'll give you my email or Skype.
>>
^^bumping for my previous post.
>>
>>806768
Youre far away from me mayne
>>
>>802703
How do you keep your phone charged while homeless?
>>
>>807805
Outlets at the library or on the side of buildings probably.

Solar chargers are a thing but they're pricey.
>>
>>807663
Well where are you? I can travel.
>>
>>807805
They loiter around McDonalds like parasites and charge their electronics. Somhow they think that is a better way to live. I'll keep my job ;)
>>
>>806768
Hook me up. I'm 18, in New England. Well traveled. No ties. Gimme an email and we'll Skype from there. latr.
>>
>>792135
new pasta
>>
>>807805
If you seriously have to ask that then do yourself a favor and never end up homeless. You wont make it.
>>
>>808204
Yes everyone that is homeless "chose" to be that way.
>>
>>808800
>>808794

Huddled up against some wall in McDonalds charging your phone to desperately look at Facebook because McDonalds has wifi, you blog about your homelessness for 45 minutes until the manager kicks you out.

Such a valid way to live.
>>
>>808868
who the fuck are you to say what is a "valid" way to live?

go to your fucking 9 to 5 and pay your whore wife alomony and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>808880
Have fun at McDonalds :)
>>
>>808868
man, you can't make me conform. I'm not wearing no suit and I'm not paying no taxes to support the teet suckers.
I got my phone and can get free wifi a lot of places. People give me plenty of cash so I can by weed, food and bevs.
Good day is 600, bad day is 300.
Make sure to straighten your tie when you clock in at 8AM.
>>
>>808936
....Genetic dead end. Kill your self.
>>
File: all hobos should be euthanized.jpg (74KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
all hobos should be euthanized.jpg
74KB, 604x453px
>>789018
i seriously hope that everyone in this thread dies. homeless trash is literally the scourge of humanity. idk why you think what you do is OK. i kick dirt at every hobo i pass IRL, and any sensible /out/cast should too.
>>
>>802767
Then why u choos shit for 1/5 of time. Buy less fagwagons and get into aircraft if you truly have such money.
>>
>>808966
Lawn Gnomes? Gnomes sounds Mexican.
He probably doesn't realize that Lawn is a trade name, not his first name.

If his family was involved with Mexicans they were likely involved in drugs too.
No wonder he is homeless and confused he comes from a bad family and had a fucked up child hood. I bet he's on drugs right now.

Also, the lawnmower confirms Mexican.
My guess is he wants to undercut Mr. Gnomes' business and drive him to bankruptcy.
>>
>>808966
I'm not homeless, the world is my home.
>>
>>808966
watch your back jack.
>>
>>808936
Pro tip: When you buy food and beer and whatnot, you are paying taxes and are still supporting """the system""".
>>
>>809277
where the fuck taxes food
>>
>>809283
any state with sales tax??????
>>
>>808966
Why are you against hobo/vagabonds ?
>>
>>809284
groceries are exempt from sales tax in most states you commie
>>
>>806507
Therapy blog update update:

So my pickup is getting serviced at the moment. I don't have a name for it yet like all the cool kids do.

Had all the oils and filters, and glow plugs replaced, greased a ton of stuff, put under-seal on the chassis to protect from rust.
Changed all 5 tires and 4 shock absorbers because they were 8 years past the expiry date. Had rubber suspension bushings and gearbox and engine mountings replaced. Had the brakes replaced and the brake cylinder rebuilt.
Had the bumpers repainted, and replaced back lights because the plastic was faded and also flushed the radiator.

The pickup ran fine when I bought it and didn't need most of this to be honest but better now than later.

Also thinking of buying a tool box and some tools, and installing a system that can run household electricity from car batteries but I'm conflicted.

On one hand I want to keep things simple as I can and get rid of things I don't need which is why I've opted for straw and a blanket instead of a mattress.
On the other hand I want to keep some electronics around. Maybe to read when I'm bored?

A few things are bothering me.
Like if I should I get the paint touched up and polished.
Its kind of faded right now. Am I right in thinking it shouldn't look too nice?
I've never done anything like this before.
I feel like I'm overdoing it. Perhaps I'm just making excuses every time I get close to leaving.
I can get it polished along the way if I decide to, right? Why do I even want it polished?
I would just be afraid of scratching it and take less risks if it looked nice.

I keep thinking about how things were supposed to go and my future. I had everything planned out.
I keep getting the feeling like a storm cloud is going to swallow me. I feel something bad has happened and I'm never going to recover.
I tell myself to think of that part of my life like a loved one that has passed. That it will get better soon and I need to grieve but I don't really believe any of it.
>>
>>809387
Chill bro. Youre gonna be fine. Sounds like you need this shit. Keep the outsideof the truck rough.
>>
>>809382
NHB Unprepared food and certain medical and hygeine (but not most) supplies are exempt from sales tax.
If you buy anything processed you're paying sales tax.
>>
>>805934
>Some people feel free when they do certain things
The delusion of the fucking yuppies ahahaha
If you have a job or income you are not free, you are a literal slave and deserve death.
Ahahhahahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>808966
>LAWNMOYER
>>
>>808429
My skype is hack_blastard, add me and we'll talk it out.
>>
>>792135
lmao you got so assmad so now you type some corny ass shit up

go away man
>>
>>809387
>Also thinking of buying a tool box and some tools, and installing a system that can run household electricity from car batteries
gimme an email, I'll email you, then you send me a name and a city, and I'll hook you up with some tools anon.
post email with some proof of your pickup (no identifying info) and that you're actually going to do it so some other motherfucker doesn't end up getting your shit.
>>
>>810843
If you're buying anything heavily processed you're likely stupid. If you're homeless you need to keep up your health and avoid these things.

Some tips:

-> If you're dirty, or look homeless you'll become a target for all kinds of people, including the police.

-> Being filthy can and will negatively affect your health.

-> Wholesome foods will help keep you from getting sick. Learn what plants you can eat or keep access to that information. Scavenging is important when you're homeless. Potatoes are cheap, sold everywhere, and can be easily cooked in a shit ton of ways. If you take care of them they'll keep for a long time. Do some research and pair them with another food or take a multivit. I think the red ones are the best. Avoid processed foods-- they're tasty but you're out in the elements and need something with more value.

-> Always know where the public bathrooms are.
>>
>>810860
>If you're buying anything heavily processed you're likely stupid. If you're homeless you need to keep up your health and avoid these things.
I don't mean so much "processed" as how people generally mean it as I do "not the constituent parts of unpreprared food."

For instance, raw chicken is not taxed. But "seasoned" raw chicken and cooked rotisserie chicken are taxed. Most loafs of bread are untaxed, but some types of bread cross whatever legal line and are subject to sales tax. I believe even things like crackers are taxed.
>>
>>810860
Never been healthier than with my coat of grime normie. McDoubles and malt liquor all day erry day. Dont talk about it be about it.
>>
>>810849
just sent a request
>>
>>810905
NH, I'm the other guy talking about sales tax.
Dunno who you is, but you paying sales tax on your McDoubles and malt liquor, especially on the malt liquor since most states are happy to add sin taxes to shit because money.
>>
>>810905
enjoy getting beat up by crazy people and police because you look, act, and smell like a bum. Just because some of us like to dig through trash doesn't mean we like to be trash

>>810909
Fucking sin tax. It's pretty much robbery. Just make some hobo hootch in the woods and avoid fagdonalds all together.
>>
>>810909
Paying? What are you some kind of cuck?

>>810934
You dont know a fuckin thing about this life if you think we get fucked on for being dirty
>>
>>811008
>Paying?
Well then you're not paying tax no matter what you get and the discussion is entirely moot.

Seems most of the actual vagabonds here busk or do work for limited periods in places when they need some money though, so unless they literally eat the money they must be spending it on something, and unless it's drugs then they're probably paying tax.

And even if it's drugs they're probably still supporting the system, not through tax but through civil forfeiture.
>>
>>811011
the discussion is entirely hiro
>>
I'm severely depressed and want to go Vagabond

The only thing that is keeeping me from doing it is that I have impecable butthole hygeine and my worst fear is that this will dramatically deteriate as a vagabond.

Whats the best method to avoid super sweaty balls, swampass, and general taint funk and smells and nastiness. Thank you for your time reading this and replying back.
>>
>>811011
You seem to think we give a fuck about paying taxes. "Oh no im not a real bum i paid sales tax" said no one ever. This shit is about having a great time, seeing the world, and saying fuck it this is america i do what the fuck i want when i wanna do it. Zero people on the road are worried about making sure not to pay tax ever. If you could pull your head out of your ass, youd see we think the system is fucked for sure but theres nothing we can do about it, except for ourselves. We surf over the bullshit and just enjoy ourselves because we can, me not wanting a fuckin 9 to 5 is not the same thing as, "well youre a huge hypocrite because you still pitch in!!!!" its not about that at all.
>>
>>811016
Buddy you find any way you can to clean em. Its rough sometimes.
>>
>>811020
Yeah ive been biking half a day in the summer before or even worse walking and its worse because at least the bike you get a breeze but this is the one thing that keeps me from it pretty much. I think i would just save up for a cheap reliable van, put some solar panels on it, and a put a pump shower in it so I can wash off whenever. Is this still considered vagabond? I will also be sucking dick off of craigslist for money.
>>
>>789959
>I'm not an asshole

Don't sell yourself short anon. You sound like a tremendous asshole.
>>
File: 1445135864442.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1445135864442.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>789995
cringe/10
>>
>>790898
Do you actually think anyone believed that line of shit that you just spewed?
>>
>>811019
I do not give a shit either way my man.
>>811011 >>810909 >>810865 >>810843
are my only posts and don't deal with anything but when you are or aren't paying taxes or supporting the system.

Do whatever you want.
>>
>>811022
I was just kidding about the sucking dick off of craiglsist for money btw

But still serious about everything else
>>
Looking to start a group. Reply to this post with skype/email address, we can organize things.
>>
>>811052
Man if you need it, youll find water daily to wash yer shit. Fuck, i have to shave my ass regularly while im anywhere close to humid because my god damn ass hairs tangle up and kill me while i walk.
>>
File: Dayon_crayoned.png (1MB, 1006x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Dayon_crayoned.png
1MB, 1006x1006px
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a huge announcement.
>>
>>811310
Ok
>>
>>811363
I'm announcing the beginning of my vagabond 4chan convoy. Who will be the first to join?
>>
>>811376
I already have a convoy. Come to nebraska and get down.
>>
>>811384
Are you serious? I will come.
>>
>>811388
Im serious. We broke down up here but we will be repaired soon. 3 adults right now in 2 vehicles.
>>
>>811390
What if I don't have a vehicle?
What are the people like?
And most importantly, do you have CB radios?
>>
>>811392
If you dont have a vehicle youll be camping, but theres plenty of room, i have a school bus. We are all 25 and pretty chill but theres no room for fuckery, if youre aggro/addicted/a shithead ill run your ass out, we also dont fuck with old folks so if youre over 30 its a no go. No CB yet. We are going to washington once we get repaired. If we click you can hang as long as you want, ill expect you to pitch in/help make money and shit but im not a nazi. Long as youre not lazy as shit itll be fine. I have 4.5 years experience and can show you what you need to know to go it alone, this goes for any of you faggots by the way. Shoot me an email at outinnaforest@gmail.
>>
>>811405
Ah, you're based bus anon. I will email you in a little while friend.
>>
>>811405
If you're 25 how come you think 31 is old?
>>
>>811411
I dont. I think if you make a habit of kickin it with people 6 years younger than you youre a weirdo. Ive yet to meet the exception. Also when youre talking other homeless people, if theyre old theres a good 80% chance theyre a wingnut and its just not worth it to know em.
>>
Talked to a fellow 18 y/o anon earlier, we may continue speaking and start traveling together soon.
>>
>>811430
Do it faget!
>>
>>811405
Check your email, it's the dog food anon. I sent you another thing.
>>
>>811466
Well, I mean another email. About another thing.
>>
File: 20160706_205721.jpg (253KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_205721.jpg
253KB, 2560x1536px
>>811487
Checked.

>super cell that dropped a tornado 1000ft from the bus a few nights ago
>>
>>811498
sent reply
>>
How would I go about joining a convoy for a little while. I'd like to travel in the future and get away from everything. I have basic outdoors skills, can cook, and am very good with plants. Can play trombone, sculpt, and unicycle.
>>
>>812324
>unicycle.
Aka, suck cock.
>>
File: 1421213785289.jpg (1MB, 1280x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1421213785289.jpg
1MB, 1280x1026px
Looking for a travel buddy. I want to make a film about /vagabond/ life and need a traveling cameraman to come with me. My preference is to not have that person be one of those 'chill brah travel bro go with the wind' faggots. Sensible anons please.

I have the film idea drawn out, planning to do a Kickstarter for gear + shilling because I'm pretty poor.

Reply to this post with email/Skype if interested
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.