[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky /out/ encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: skinwalkers.png (753KB, 791x482px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalkers.png
753KB, 791x482px
I didn't used to believe in skin walkers until I went on a hunting trip with my uncle last Spring. But strange things happen in the woods at night.

We'd just settled down in his pop up tent trailer for the night, the sun now just below the horizon and the crickets chirping.

Then in the pitch black of the trailer interior I felt a strange sensation. Something spread my ass cheeks and pushed into my butt hole.

I didn't realize it was a skin walker at first, I am not an expert after all. But as the rigid, warm, pulsating ghost tendril or whatever from the skin walker rhythmically thrust into my anal cavity, I realized with cold terror the supernatural nature of what I was dealing with.

I lay there too scared to move until I felt something hot shoot out of it deep in my ass. Then it shrunk and became soft as it withdrew, vanishing to the spirit realm to consort with witches.

I know one thing for sure now, the mystery of what happened that night shows that there are more things than science can explain out in the woods, that mankind may never know the extent of.
>>
>>787832
Fake and gay
>>
>>787832
You forgot your trip bugguy
>>
File: 29951iDE7E61F7DB6E7AD9.jpg (26KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
29951iDE7E61F7DB6E7AD9.jpg
26KB, 400x293px
This may have been an actual rape, and you should probably start therapy.
>>
>>787839
Bugguy goes on /out/?
>>
>>787854
Hes a janitor now
>>
>>787859
O shit
>>
File: Philmont_Scout_Ranch_bull.png (47KB, 227x186px) Image search: [Google]
Philmont_Scout_Ranch_bull.png
47KB, 227x186px
>>787832
Holy fuck anon, the same thing happened to me at camp. Lots of other guys too.
Philmont ranch is fucking crawling with skinwalkers.
>>
You got raped you unclefucker
>>
>>787871
That is a crude way of putting it but yes, being made to play host to a skinwalker does feel a lot like a violation.
>>
>>787869

Don't worry, my uncle says he knows a special ritual to drive them away
>>
>>788419
>>he knows a special ritual to drive them away

does it involve having something hot
shoot deep in one's ass? No thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 700x466px)
image.jpg
104KB, 700x466px
>>787869
Have there been rapes at philmont?? That would make me sad
>>
>>789112
>philmonst
>over a million scouts have attended in its 80yr history
>tens of thousands of staffers and couselors
>have there been rapes
kek

bruh you couldn't find a scout pack even in the smallest fucking town that's more than 10 years old that hasn't had a rape or molestation
>>
A skinwalker once fucked my cousin right in the pussy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.