[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post useless shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: knipper_h.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
knipper_h.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
This throwing knife doubles as marijuana pipe.

Every day we stray further from the gods light...
>>
probably only useful as a bowl and not an actual knife. I prefer my one-hitter for the trail since it looks like a cigarette. much stealthier than smoking out of a fuckin knife.
>>
File: product-shot-615x459.jpg (149KB, 615x459px) Image search: [Google]
product-shot-615x459.jpg
149KB, 615x459px
>>787820
But what if you needed to stab a nig trying to steal your stash... Like right then.. You could just like *whatchaaa!* and stab em.

Pic related will always be my number one.. Bulky, inefficient item that could easily be replaced by a spare battery, power bank, hand crank, or not needing the phone in the first place.
>>
>>787820
That's what we need is a bunch of high people holding knives up to their faces and then trying to pass them blade first to the person on their left.
>>
>>787837
Natural selection favors those who sit on the right
>>
File: features_all_1.jpg (61KB, 1000x463px) Image search: [Google]
features_all_1.jpg
61KB, 1000x463px
>>787820
>>
>>787873
>fork
>on a knife
good luck cutting your piping hot meat. also dirty philips head in your food.
>>
literally buying this now
>>
>>787824
> 2015 +0.5
> not using an apple
> not eating your paraphenalia
> hitting the wall

God, why do I hate children so much?
God, never mind.
>>
>>788324
>eating a gross ass apple you just smoked through

Fuck off grandpa too much DDT in your apples
>>
File: backcountry_survival_pod.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
backcountry_survival_pod.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
useless
>>
>>788351
23 dipshit. Eat your apples.
>>
>>788351
>Not using edible pipes to eat after getting high
>>
>>787825
God yes, this fucking thing. I thought the idea was pretty cool until I actually saw one and looked at the output. It's like 12v .5 amp which is basically worthless.
>>
File: 420niggabytes.png (75KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
420niggabytes.png
75KB, 983x1013px
>>788670
>not taking dabs at home or bringing a hash pen so you don't have to worry about loading bowls
>>
>>788324
>2015+0.5
???
>>
>>787820
This looks pretty awesome. I always carry one piece of stupid gear out in the woods just for laughs and if there's niggaz on the river you know I'm smokin
>>
>>788477
lmao that 1cm long saw
>>
this might be useful. but its just so gimmicky is cringeworthy
>>
>>788807
>smoking processed plant of the gods
>>
>>788351

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you whippersnapper? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the catheter changing, and I’ve been involved in numerous late night raids for the pudding and jello bowls, and I have over 300 confirmed laxative free BM's a year...a record at whispering pines retirement community.

I am trained in opening child proof bottles and I’m the top card shuffler in the entire bridge club. You are nothing to me but just another visitor. I will wipe you the fuck out easier than I wipe the drool off of whats his names face when he falls asleep during song time with CNA watermelon tits ,you mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network people who can still drive and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call being able to walk fast enough to make it past the bitch at the front door. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, if some one reminds me, helps me get dressed and drives me there.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire case of Ensure and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit dusty gas all over you and you will drown in it.

You're dead kiddo, just as soon as Gunsmoke ends and I find my teeth.
>>
>>788477
>backcountry_survival_pod
>>788908
$25 a piece. Don't have to sell many of those to make some real dosh. I need to come up with something the crazy survivalists will fall over each other to have.
>>788913
If the steel that blade is made of I'd want pone im my tackle gear, does a lot of things that need to be done all in one. Made in China so either it's completely worthless or pretty OK.
http://www.ad-promotion-gift.com/promotional-gifts/2282/42023/multifunction-fishing-knife-86908_457704.html
>>
>>788913
mite b cool
not sure how i'm supposed to sharpen the knife if the sharpener is glued into the handle tho
>>
File: nDO4LrR.jpg (27KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
nDO4LrR.jpg
27KB, 500x355px
>>789146
kek
>>
>>789321
maybe you PUSH it through?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.