[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rat poison from plants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1279232099.png (119KB, 376x373px) Image search: [Google]
1279232099.png
119KB, 376x373px
How do I make the perfect rat poison from plants I can gather innawoods? I have rats in my house and it's illegal to sell poisons here, so I'm thinking of making my own from plants. What kind of plants are strong enough for this, how do I extract the poison and how do I preserve the stuff so it doesn't go rancid in the bait? I live in Scandinavia and I'm going to use local plants but can stretch myself to use garden plants if anons recommend them. Any /out/ or historical ideas on how to eradicate rats are also good.
>>
File: 1462204162683.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462204162683.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>783390
>illegal to sell poisons here
This triggers me
>>
Just use rat traps. Rat poison is terrible for using inside a home. The rats eat the poison, then crawl inside a wall somewhere and die. You'll smell dead animal for weeks, trust me.

Just use traps. They're effective, and there's no dead animal smell.
>>
cut the bottoms off water bottles to make little water dishes. Fill those "dishes" with Anti-Freeze (its sweet with a bitter after-taste) and leave them around areas the rats are mostly in and wait awhile.
Eventually the rats dumb enough to drink it will get poisoned and die.
Watch out for your own pets though.
>>
>>783390
Don't use poison. You'll end up with a house that stinks of dead rats and/or end up killing some neighborhood cats and owls through secondary poisoning.

Use traps and put an Owl box up on your property.
>>
>>783390
Former pest control tech here, use traps, check them once in a while. Bait boxes should only be used if the rat gets stuck inside or if it's an outdoors application. Dead rats in the home smell horrible unlike mice (which don't produce too much of any scent), and are hard to find.
>>
>>783785
>Former pest control tech here
>unlike mice (which don't produce too much of any scent)
you must have inhaled too many fumes Dale...they sure do stink, had mice problems for years and you can definitely tell when there's a dead one
>>
You will need
>1 gallon gasoline
>a few ounces of sugar
>white rice
>styrofoam

Mix the gas and sytrofoam, let sit for 2 days and stir every few hours. Now mix in the sugar and let sit for a few hours, and add the rice. Mix all together until you have a rice paste. If you want to you can add peanut butter but don't mix it entirely make it 50/50.

Put on a plate and place it in your desired area, the rats will not help themselves as they eat napalm rice. This will kill them very quickly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.