[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wade fishing question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: gator.jpg (361KB, 1600x639px) Image search: [Google]
gator.jpg
361KB, 1600x639px
i found a pond i like to go wading in for bass fishing an wanted to know if there was a way i could bring something on that can hold my phone and any keeper fish
>>
File: image.jpg (825KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
825KB, 3264x2448px
>>779725
Fucking gators

Just get that Lil Wayne phone. If it can survive champagne and sizzurp, it can survive a little pond water.

Why not just bring a backpack and get one of those little waterproof cases for your wallet and phone? Used to use those on my jet skis. And then just keep the fish on a stringer or one of those baskets that you keep submerged. Hell, even a 5gal bucket with holes drilled in it and a lid. Tie a rope to it and let that float around with the keepers.
>>
>>779725
>if there was a way i could bring something on that can hold my phone and any keeper fish
Yes there is.
>>
>>779732
i usually wear board shorts when wading so what could i attach the stringer to?
>>
Plz respond
>>
File: 1437212184451.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1437212184451.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>779725

>wading in standing water
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 225x400px
>>779925
You carry a backpack or something? Once you string up the fish through the gills, they won't be trying to fight or anything so you could tie it to whatever. If I were in that situation, I would probably just wear a backpack tightened up pretty good high on my back so it doesn't get too wet.

Then just tie a rope off the backpack somehow (or stake it nearby to the shore and run it into the water) and either run a stringer off the rope, a basket like pic related, or the 5gal bucket with holes in it and a lid and just let em drift along until you are done fishing.
>>
Get a wicker creel, and a stormr waterproof phone bag.

Wear phone bag around neck

Put fish in creel
>>
>>779725
Enjoy your parasites
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.