[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about squat toilets in the NF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: clm07c.jpg (18KB, 400x676px) Image search: [Google]
clm07c.jpg
18KB, 400x676px
Angeles National Forest has a real hard time cleaning bathrooms. What are your feelings on replacing them all with a squat toilet (hole in the floor.) Everyone has to hover over these things already.
>>
>>779657
Back to India, you street shitter!
>>
>>779657
>>779672
Poo memes aside I think this is a good idea

It'll keep out the casuals who only go outside when there's asphalt nearby
>>
>>779657

> walk in
> theres shit everywhere
> walk out and shit in trees

basically what it is at this point. anything is better desu
>>
>>779657
I wish people weren't assholes and kept these places nice. Really to get a toilet fixed/cleaned you just have to ask them to do it. The recreation staff are generally the ones who take care of the toilets, though it's definitely not high on their priority list.
>>
>>779657
My though is that one day 1, someone will fall into the hole and have to be rescued.

Americans are the most oblivious people on the planet and would exterminate themselves if the State wasn't there to protect them.
>>
>>779657
Speaking of squat toilets.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/27/asia/thailand-snake-toilet/
>>
"Tourist rescued after falling into squat toilet"

Some fat fuck would totally fall because he couldn't squat his bodyweight. Real reason would be tha it probably violates Americans with disabilities act, since you can't squatnshit in a wheelchair
>>
>>779836
Evri tiem
>>
>>780041
>. Real reason would be tha it probably violates Americans with disabilities act, since you can't squatnshit in a wheelchair
Probably. I've noticed some of the newer vault toilets have ramps.
Some even have lighting but nobody thought to add a evacuation fan on the vent so you usually get a draft coming up the toilet and flies inside a hot smelly room. The ones at Crystal Lake for example have a fan in the room but no vent in the door so when the door closes it draws air from the shit basement.
>>
>>779971
>Evri tiem
Not that kind. These are just "drop down" toilets with no plumbing.
>>
>>779657

>"you want bathrooms?"
>"oh we've got bathrooms....they're called, your pants!"
>>
There is never any TP in these facilities either
>>
>>779657
Flyover Baby boomers would throw a hissy fit and it would never happen or be immediately reversed.
>>
>>779657
I just use a nearby stream, it's way more sanitary
>>
>>780192
There's plenty of leaves outside you ungrateful lazy fuck
>>
>>779657
Squat toilets are illegal in the US
>>
>>779969
>>780204
These. The legitimately disabled would have trouble with them, and there are a lot of wretched flyover fatties who think having to lower their ass below their knees is some sort of Muslim thing.
>>
>>780041
>since you can't squatnshit in a wheelchair

What exactly can you do at a national forest in a wheelchair? Why the fuck do we have to tailor our parks for the handicapped when they can't even hike? What's the point?

I mean, I feel bad that they're stuck in a wheelchair, but I'm just saying. Are we going to start paving out trails in NPs and NFs so the disabled can go there? Pretty soon every fatass "disabled" american who rides a rascal will be flooding there to "hike", which will be a nightmare for the few of us who are normal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.