[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last minute camping trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: side-farm-campsite-large.jpg (192KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
side-farm-campsite-large.jpg
192KB, 1000x802px
Just got the three day weekend off as of 7am this morning.
I was expecting to work so I made no plans.
I have access to an old camper van and I am in denver.
Is there any hope of finding a campsite somewhere on Memorial day weekend?

Also last minute camping in general
>>
>>778445
smoke shop and 3 day bender
>>
>>778461
The correct answer.
>>
>>778462
>>778461
Drug tested at work so not gonna be able to do that
>>
>Is there any hope of finding a campsite somewhere on Memorial day weekend?

You are in a van. Are you asking if it's possible to find a parking space in Denver??????
>>
>>778519
>>778519
No I am hoping to find a campsite within an hour or so of denver.
Fishing nearby would be nice as well
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2629px
Go west young man. Seriously though. Everything in Colorado is better west of Denver. Maroon bells, all the fucking fourteeners, hot springs, getting mauled by a bear, seeing all the stars at night without light pollution, rafting, fishing. I'm in Colorado Springs. And i vote you go to Maroon Bells. Drive to Aspen. Park your van and take a bus up there. They have one that leaves every half hour. And fuck camping. The last time I was camping near the Pike's Peak National forest we had a fucking mountain lion following us out when we left.
>>
>>778522
You dont need to pay for the permission to camp, m8. Therefor a camp site is not necessary.
>>
>>778542
>>778567
Would love to do some dispersed camping west of denver. Just dont know any spots that wont be filled to capacity.
>>
>>778582
Leadville checking in
we probably have lots of empty spaces here atm.

of course it's still snowing every day here, so that's probably why the spots are available.
>>
>>778588
leadville is less than two hours away.
what is there to do there?
any good fishing?
>>
>>778590
right now everything is under snow. So currently there's skiing, boarding, snowshoeing, sledding, and snowmobiling.

when it melts off we've got all kinds of great fishing in the area. You have to drive a few minutes to get to a lake or river, but it's fine. Other than that we have the usual Rockies stuff. Hiking, biking, boating, photography, wearing patchouli and smoking herbs, way too many saloons, 4 wheeling, shooting, hunting, whatever.
>>
>>778592
Hmm I am more geared up for summer activities .
thanks for the tips though, will try to make it up when it thaws out a bit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.