[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /out/ put in its firstaid kits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: LEGIp9r.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
LEGIp9r.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
What do you guys put in your first aid kits?
>>
hemostatic stuff, bandages, sterile gauze, antibacterial stuff, things to keep wounds closed, medications for various things, leeches, lobotomy needle
>>
I dont make mine. Go to a school bus at night and take the first aid kit from behind the driver seat. Has everything you will need sometimes even an epipen which is nice for trauma. School buses are always unlocked the door just slides open. Dont worry, they just get replaced upon safety inspection so no harm done by you getting a free quality med kit.
>>
>>776789
cheapest standard motorbike fak.
should have everything statistically relevant to save your life.
no expansive fancy shit.
>>
>>776798
Thieving filth.
>>
>>776798
Like this anon says, you can reliably get supplies from schools and emergency bags. Most of those places also have recently tested fire extinguishers and defib kits laying around these days. Hospitals and clinics are loaded with things you can take like bandages, gloves, thermometers, needles,etc.
Not to mention the place is literally filled with sick people so most of them have medications you can lift and they're right next to a pharmacy so they'll just replace the stuff when they can't find it while they're there.
Every now and then you can even go to amusement parks and when a blind guy gets on the ride you can basically walk off with a free dog, it's so cash.
>>
>>776845
nothing wrong with stealing from a rich company thats easily gonna replace it.

except your pride i guess
>>
>>776845
hes a copy/paste troll. hes post the same thing in these threads for the last few months ive been aware
>>
Stand near the entrance of a parking lot and look for an old lady driving a car alone. Walk over to her car as she parks. As she gets out, knock her over or bludgeon her and take her car keys and purse.

More than likely her address will be on her driver's license. Take her car(free car!) and use your smartphone for directions to her house. When you get to her house, check her medicine cabinet for bandages. There. Easy free bandages. She'll most likely replace them so it's ok.
>>
>>776863
Seriously. I mean who's gonna miss a first aid kit on a school bus? They never get in accidents and those kids wouldn't know how to use the stuff in there anyway if something happened to the driver. Besides there probably isn't even enough to help all the people on board so what's the point?
anyway you know schools have money because they can afford to let everybody have free lunches and stuff, they can buy shit like medical kits from time to time no problem.
>>
this is a really shitty version of the broken glass theory
>>
>>776855
You think roller coasters are more fun or less fun for blind people compared to us seeing types?

>>776789
Medium sized BandAids, travel size bottle of high proof grain alcohol, and a bunch of Vicodin.
>>
Only a few pain and fever pills. If it's something small I can wait until I get home, if it's something big I'm already fucked and I need medic treatment so no point on carrying more weight.
>>
>>776890
I vote more fun. The suddenness of the fall would have to amplify the thrill.
Then again, maybe the absence of visual space and height would make it like a really bumpy car ride and nothing to get too excited about. I'd like to think they got some good things out of their shit deal though.
>>
>>776789
Kayak FAK:
>watertight container
>2.5oz 90% isopropyl
>1oz triple antibiotic ointment
>1 roll waterproof medical tape
>5 nonstick gauze pads 2"x3"
>5 knee-sized fabric bandaids
>5 large-sized fabric bandaids
>5 medium-sized fabric bandaids
>5 small-sized fabric bandaids
>2 pair nitrile gloves
Whole thing weighs MAYBE 2 pounds.
>>
>>776900
What happens if it's something in the middle?
>>
>>778541
420blazeitfaggot
>>
>>776863
>>776870
there is everything that is wrong with it.
when you steal from a company the company just builds it into the prices it will not lose any profitability over your thieving or damaging the people that have to use the services will pay for it.
you are not some fucking robin hood you are a common thief and you cause damage to the public.
>>
>>776789
vicadin, alcohol, bandaids, antibiotic pills (many different brands), suturing kit, an extra mag of 45.

This is just the emergency kit/first aid. It may seem like too much, but i carry heavy because i consider hiking as training for the happening.
>>
>>776789
moleskin works better than bandaids for blisters
>>
>>780362
wearing proper sock pairs works better. Don't get the blisters in the 1st place.
You FAK fags disgust me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.