[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something you regret buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: durex-fetherlite-condoms.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
durex-fetherlite-condoms.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Again we go
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>775959
The CRKT C/K Dragon

It's a nice knoife, don't get me wrong. And I got it on clearance for <$30 so whatever. But I'm not really a collector and the Dragon is too big for an EDC on my belt. And then I thought about using it as a tackle bag knife, but I think I prefer the Kershaw I have since the blade is better for chopping.
>>
File: ryan-gosling-spider.jpg (44KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-spider.jpg
44KB, 600x603px
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>775967
Don't lie, that is dope

>>775964
Sorry, that was a shitty pic

Here it is next to the little EDC SPEW (no ragrets on that one even at full price) and the $17 Kershaw which I keep in my tackle bag.
>>
>>775959
Quality thread
>>
Lifestraw. Just don't buy one. Ever.
>>
My Kelty Redwing. Don't get me wrong, its a great pack. I just regret not waiting to get a bigger, slightly better pack that met my needs better. Also, the water bottle pockets are fucking annoying.
>>
>>775983
Elaborate pls...

What's the difference between that and the Sawyer Mini again? One get clogged while the other just loses effectiveness, right? Also one claims to filter like 100x as much water but I can't remember which.

>>775978
Wut knoife iz gud 4 tha bushcrafting?
>>
>>775991
Lifestraw is almost completely ineffective. Will clog in tap water on first use. Will also take an hour to suck 1 ouncr of water. Worst invention ever.
>>
>>775993
This is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>775959
CRKT m16.
shitty hollowground serrated tanto mallninja knife thats a pain in the ass to use for any kind of work.

great for stabbing people though.
>>
>>775959

Leatherman Super-Tool 300. Poor ergonomics as i said here >>774641
>>
>>776053
i love my super tool 300.
fits my hand just right.
also having to open the tool to get to the blades makes this tool a great edc in my country. (i shit you not: the surge and the wave are both illegal to carry)

i really wish leatherman would outfit them with different blades for countries like mine.
>>
>>776012
Consider yourself warned
>>
>>776047
>shitty hollowground serrated tanto mallninja knife thats a pain in the ass to use for any kind of work.
Yeaup, thing's shit, and it will occasionally jam and you can't fold the blade back in either. Junk.
>>
>>775993
I've used it for the hell of it a few times, never had this issue. You followed directions right?
>>
>>776047
>tanto
There's you problem
>>
>>775993
What kinda tap water you got fucker, sounds like you live in Flint
>>
>>776170
It's sort of a one way system
>>776306
The best tap water in the united states actually.
>>776406
:'(
>>
>>776409
Your straw is defective.
>>
Condor Phantom. I love the shit out of it, but they used some high soeed low drag velcro closures on the cuffs that barely hold and come undone on their own. I don't wear it purely because of that.
>>
>>776204
i had tanto blades that were usefull to some degree, but the main problem is what i like to call the trinity of shit.
the hollow ground blade
the shitty serrations
and the american tanto tip.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.