[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21

File: alone.jpg (24KB, 520x179px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
24KB, 520x179px
old thread is reaching bump limit.
>>
Honestly Nicole is doing solid. Her shelter looks comfy as fuck and that fish she got was huge.
>>
File: season 2 contestants.jpg (135KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
season 2 contestants.jpg
135KB, 960x540px
>>772529
Why not use a better OP pic
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 780x440px
>>772541
I wanted to keep it like the old one and it's easier to spot. When I first saw your pic I thought it was pic related.
>>
File: 1430970212780.jpg (54KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1430970212780.jpg
54KB, 303x566px
>>772541
>mfw that chick will win this season.
>>
>>772543
Who are they? Also the girl on the right looks exactly like a friend of mine.
>>
>>772549
Fuck you, team larry/jose is here.
>>
>>772550
Alaskan Bush People. It's a TV show.
>>
>>772615
Is it worth watching after this season finishes?
>>
>>772993
NO!!!!!!!!!
>>
Should i start with season 2 or season 1 good to go?
>>
>>773015
Start with S01, you'll know what the S02 people know.
>>
>>772541
Anyone have any idea what jacket Mary-Kate is wearing in the pic?
>>
>>773132
Not something stronger than steel.
>>
I just wonder if nicole is up for anal. She seemed to enjoy semen
>>
>>773858
I was hoping she would slurp it.
Get that protein.
>>
>>774153

hahahahah, man, that would be epic
>>
>>774153

Nicole and some bbcs pls
>>
I wonder why they almost never show Jose? He wasn't on the second to last episode and was only on for a few minutes last episode.
>>
>>776046
The show is aimed at the average tv watcher. They want 'drama' and 'suspense'.

The producers show the contestants who create the content that the masses want.

>Larry 'fuck nature burn it all to the ground' Roberts going mental over some underbrush
>fat pastor glasses man whinging constantly about food and having a meltdown after spilling some water
>girls being girls

If one of the other people does something cool or zany like Don Quixote making his fire blower or Barbara-slave cooking up whatever fresh addition to his camp then they'll show it but otherwise it'll focus on the dramatic contestants and whomever is going to be eliminated soon.
>>
>>776046
The contests that get the most airtime are the ones about to leave, since that way they can get the most bang for their buck. They can use up all that contestants footage and the most amount of drama will occur the hours before one leaves. That's why the black guy took up all the first episode, it allowed them to use all of his footage (and not waste it) while also capturing his freakouts that lead him to leave the first day.

The contestants that do really well (I'm assuming Jose will be) will have the last episodes devoted to them mainly since they are all that's left.
>>
Man you guys are gay as fuck
>>
>>777775
you too
>>
File: 1432057864622.gif (4MB, 395x235px) Image search: [Google]
1432057864622.gif
4MB, 395x235px
>>772552
Stay mad, if you followed her on twitter you would already know that she won this season.
>>
>>777787
I'm sure they signed an agreement not to reveal anything or lose the money and get sued.

>even though I know you're trolling
>>
>>777841
>I'm sure they signed an agreement not to reveal anything or lose the money and get sued.
Yeah they did, and she you won't find her saying anything about her winning the show, but if you read between the lines you'll see that's pretty obvious.

>even though I know you're trolling
I'm not.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (74KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
74KB, 534x500px
>>777901
>I'm not.
>>
What the hell happened here? He seems like another person who is going to crack and say that they have proven they can do it and tap out.
>>
I'm on team Jose but does anyone else notice how negative he seems to be at times? "If my net doesn't work I'm done" "If my boat doesn't work I'm done". Also I wonder if anyone will be disqualified for hiking out of the area they were assigned to.
>>
>>778802
he plans for the winter already.
winter is a bitch.
the others are just surviving i think he is a few steps ahead in the game.
>>
>>779518
I tentatively agree with the other anon. While I have no where near the experience to second guess him, saying that a boat is the only way to survive seems... wrong.
How about trying another net, a different location for the net, or putting up lines, even moving all together is an option...

>>778802
>Also I wonder if anyone will be disqualified for hiking out of the area they were assigned to.

In the first season one of the guys sales pretty far off and it seems like it was fine (it even looks like the crew helped him move the camera gear, I don't believe he floated it across, neither do I think they would have let him endanger so much money like that).
>>
>>779540
i imagine he want's to catch a lot of fish about half a kg for every day. that would be counting 3 months of winter 80 pounds of salmon that he has to smoke and he has to eat in the meantime too probably build a lot of stuff.

i understand why he wants to score big. yeah attitude is kind of dramatic. could be pressuring himself to start getting it done. could be making excuses because he feels the environment too hostile and unsure if he can make it.
>>
>>781105
I still wonder whether they have to comply with Canadian Fish and Game laws.
>>
I take great pleasure in watching them build their shelters and fish. Also how they prepare their fish and live in there shelter
>>
>>781153
They don't they film on native land. They could kill and eat anything they want.

Of course, being on native lands also means there is very little to actually catch, compared to crown lands. The area has been very frequently hunted because there are logging roads all over the place people use to get in there. In season one, one guy's camp was like 50ft from a logging road.
>>
>>781153
>>781270
they said same regulations apply as to the natives.
>>
>>781270
Fuck I fucked that up. They do film on native land, thus the regulations are more relaxed. I think I was gonna type they don't film on crownland but then changed it. Fuck I'm tired.
>>
>>781238
i would too but instead all i see is grown men crying over stupid shit and whining about missing their momma or their babe.
>>
File: ddos.jpg (118KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
ddos.jpg
118KB, 780x520px
>>781287
We should all send mails to ask them to stop dramatizing Alone or we could DDOS them.
>>
>>781300
>We should all send mails
Flood them with letters? "F'ing 4channers!! My PO Box is full of letters again!!"
>>
>>781287

I don't think some emotional component to the show is a bad thing. Pretty much all of the participants have noted that the mental and emotional part of it is extremely difficult to cope with.

I think that's a big part of it and it should be represented that way.
>>
>>782082
True, but it shouldn't be be drama all the time. Let it be 50% skills they show off and 50% mental suffering.

They could show the contestants building some stuff with only the sounds of nature in the background like Primitive Technology YT channel for 5 minutes each contestants.
>>
>>782130
i would say 80% of what they do 10% fail compilation or goofing around and 10% whining
>>
>>782202
I would love that too. Except the fact that normies couldn't handle watching it. It would just become some sort YT video.
>>
>>782220
are you seriously implying anyone watching this who is not interested in /out/ stuff?
or anyone watching this and doesn't think "too much whining and repeat footage"?
>>
>>782254
There are a lot of parents watching this with kids. They hate Larry because all of his swearing.
>>
Anyone know if the show is going to air tonight? My tv guide shown a marathon of roots. Pls don't cuck me ;~;
>>
>>783599
I just scrolled through the Directv "TV Guide" and Roots was on and Alone wasn't. Don't take my word for it but I saw the same thing you did from a different source.
>>
>>783317
>They hate Larry because all of his swearing.
They bleep it out where I live.
>>
>>784997
What episode was tonight 6 or 7 i lost count?
>>
>>785010
Last weeks episode was number 6. There was no episode yesterday because of the TV show Roots.
>>
File: nicole-apelian-alone-225x300.jpg (27KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
nicole-apelian-alone-225x300.jpg
27KB, 225x300px
Since they didn't have an episode this week I'm going to guess that Nicole taps out next.
>>
>>785940

Wrong. This moronic cumbucket wins.

(It was all planned from the start. Because of season 1 consisting of only men. She got help from the crew 3 times.)
>>
File: 141104.jpg (46KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
141104.jpg
46KB, 600x820px
>>785953
>>
>>785953
she was certainly placed at the best position
>>
im on like the fourth episode season 1

that Joe guy really fucked up hard
>>
>>786045
first season was hilarious in a week half the dudes fell out.
>>
>>786046
and what the fuck was up with that guy who wanted to build a cabin, cut down like 3 huge tree and then gave up becuase the clay he found couldnt make pots

what the hell

also that guys whose tarp wasnt waterproof top kek

thanks for introducing me to this laughfest /out/
>>
>>785953
Any proof/source that she got any help from men?

I know she got a very good position as Sam did last season.
>>
just finished season 1,

Alan reminds me a lot of myself mentally. im glad he won, wont question what they talked about spending the money on, thats up to them, but, it was never about the money in the first place,
>>
>>786394
He did give Sam some money after hearing that he dropped out because his wife was pregnant and needed some cash to start a family.
>>
>>786403
really? i just thought of the cash price as kind of the lowest common denominator of motivations, something to keep the weak guy going, i dont know what going to happen in season 2, but as there is no interpersonal drama, the cash price seems largely irrelevant
>>
>>786192
That's a summer post.
>>
>>786416
What do you mean?
>>
>>785953
>This moronic cumbucket wins.
fuck. I literally switch windows and do other shit when she comes on, she's annoying as fuck. I'll probably just wait till the season ends before marathoning the rest and skipping for the good parts now.
>>
>>787326
Kids get out of school for the summer and shit post.
>>
Does anyone know if it's going to be on this Thursday? Or are they going to show roots again.
>>
>>788490
Yes. Although watch it from a live stream online. Don't give in to racist HC.
>>
>>787356
i hate hippies with a passion
especially bush-hippies

only exception is maybe cody lundeen he carries it with some style and looks like a lumberjack's wife
>>
>>785940
imagine how good her feet would taste right after she gets picked up and before she gets to shower
>>
Where the fuck is episode 208? Missed last week and cannot find it on any service but 209 is on tonight.
>>
>>786415
Sam probably used the cash to convince his wife to let him go, I mean a young pregnant wife letting his husband do this shit probably required some sort of convincing and coming home empty handed might put a strain on their marriage
>>
>>772549
>>777787
>>777901
I knew it all along, it was funny to see the other denial anon getting mad at me because I said that she won the show kek. If you guys were smart enough you would have already figured that too. Pretty obvious.

See through her twitter, the only thing left is she make a post saying it.

>https://twitter.com/NicoleApelian
>>
>>789913
Why don't you use a trip so we can filter you.
>>
I wonder how many episodes this year has. They are dropping like flys now and I bet next episode we have 2 more.
>>
>>790243
Still mad?
>>
>>790517
Yes. Still 12?
>>
>>790509
There are more episodes this season. ut yeah we're prob gonna see justin go.
>>
I thought he would do better.
>>
>>791394
are you kidding

he was having an existential crisis without the presence of other people to validate him since like day 14
>>
>>791408
That dude was slowly talking himself out since day 1, fuck these damn fake hippy hipster type can't fucking finish shit. Godammit I hate my generation.
>>
>>791598
It was really evident that he only does outdoor things in order to be accepted by others.

A complete normie, to say the least.
>>
Mike was doing too well, so well that he climbed up the hierarchy of needs and found himself wanting.

Thats what I love about this show, theres like this line between animal and human they need to walk, too much human = emotional/existential crisis, too little animal = food/water/shelter crisis.

Mike came to a great conclusion: he's selfish and nothing without other people. That seems to be the defining factor in deciding to leave: simply not being able to live with yourself.

Whats the longest you guys have ever actually been totally isolated?

I've gone 5 weeks and found it relatively easy, I really think I could go 6 months+...
>>
File: gaureibgnsg.jpg (113KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
gaureibgnsg.jpg
113KB, 450x312px
>>791686
Just to clarify: isolated as in "no human contact" or isolated as in "didn't even have books, music, movies, internet"?

I feel like most of us here on 4chan could go quite a while without real human contact. Not even having books or other forms of human-made art is something else though.
I'd consider works of art as condensed humans. It's their thoughts and emotions condensed into something other people can experience, without having contact with the artist.

Being completely alone, without books or music - I'd probably go nuts as well.
>>
>>791704
>>791686
It depends I would say. Some 4channers could be alone for a while, if their attention span could last longer than 1 minute to start reading a book.
>>
>>790518
>>
>>791686
I wonder why they didn't learn this if they watched last season.
>>
Based Jose is making sewing needles. I'm worried that he is going to get bored and tap out.
>>
Anyone wouldn't know where I can find out what hoodie David is wearing? I tried google but I didn't see any clothing list.
>>
>>791704
>>791782
i seriously think i could be alone for a month no problems. but i would severely miss the internet and the information induced dopamine high in 3 hours (right after i set up my shelter).
>>
>>796370
That's what I was trying to convey. But hey, if you keep buildind, improving, catching food, etc. You might still get the daily dopamine dose.

The thing that made me think would be, what if we're not better than Larry who is used in the dopamine rush from doing stuff with friends? We can all go a long time without really talking to people, yet I'm talking to you right now.
>>
I wonder what would happen if they made this show but provided them with a small cabin and a supply of food. The remaining people seem to have the physical part down but now the mental part is taking its toll.
>>
File: scream__1__200x200.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
scream__1__200x200.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>Mfw when Nicole let that huge fish go
. Others contestants are almost starving. Her placid inlet location seems a real advantage, except for the bears.
>>
>>796573
my problem with this show is they try to convey the false message that you need to be some crazy hippy tree hugging mentally deranged cuck to make it in the woods.
while i think it's the opposite the more issues you have the less likely you can focus on your real priorities.
for $500k i would be there as long as they don't come for me no questions.
>>
>>796573
I meant Randy not Larry.

>>796585
>Have this show become the biggest complaining video diary.

There's a reason why a lot of people on this board are stopping to watch this shit. They don't show inventions and projects those people found while in the bush but concentrate on the mental whining aspect too much.

>>796913
You sound like Dave. He's literally starving Naked and Afraid style. But keeps going on to win the prize money. If he would have a steady supply of food as Nicole he would have stayed there doing nothing for a year.
>>
>>797063
>You sound like Dave.
i like to think i would do better than him.
he is not much of a builder or thinker.
he is my least favorite on this season to be honest. resilience alone doesn't cut it you need to be able to adapt and form your environment make your own odds. if your site sucks then move on as larry did.
when i go out i do carzy things like build a bench so i don't have to sit on the ground build a bed so i don't have to sleep on the ground i never built a table but after seeing mike's kitchen i will definitely do next time.
>>
>>797067
Did you already apply to be on the show?
>>
>>797172
I thought they only wanted survival instructors and youtube people. I'd try to do it but I have a dog.
>>
>>798914
Just apply anyways. If you get accepted, you can always eat your dog right before the filming starts. That way he can be with you.
>>
>>791686
>totally isolated?

With no distraction from my own toughts? probably not more than a day.
Being isolated and being alone with yourself are completely different matters.
>>
>>797172
no as far as i can tell it's a murrican only thing.
>>
And then there was 4. So far my prediction is happening from the first thread. Black guy gone, no military, and no woman will make it.
>>
>>774650
get dead cuck
>>
>>796177
http://lrbushcraft.com/
>>
File: wolf.jpg (151KB, 1110x698px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
151KB, 1110x698px
Jose is going to have a boating accident (see intro sequence)
David falls in the water
And someone encounters a wolf
>>
>>801422
>Jose is going to have a boating accident (see intro sequence)
Are you sure it wasn't this part when his boat was just unstable?
>>
>>797063
The being alone whining is so one dimensional it must be scripted.
There are lots of mentally sick folks who can't be alone in a concrete cube apartment, but they can be alone outside, so they choose to be homeless.

Point is, even the mentally sick get enough stimuli being outside to get by or even get better.

I hate living alone in a flat, but in the forest I'm good perpetually. It gets better the longer it goes on.
>>
>>801481
>The being alone whining is so one dimensional it must be scripted
Also I bet a lot of it is editing "I love being out here!! It's great to get a way for a while!! But sometimes even for a second I feel alone but it quickly passes and I feel great!!" Cut to show and all of that ends up on the cutting room floor except "I feel alone" and they play the sad music and show them fishing with tangled nets looking down.
>>
>>801364
>$300.
Wow.
>>
so im watching dual survival now that im caught up with alone and its pretty shitty

what else should I watch?
>>
Anywhere to watch season 2 episodes?
>>
>>801653
>http://putlocker.is/watch-alone-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html
gotcha
>>
>>801567
>what else should I watch?
Some of the people on the first season give commentary, on youtube, of the people on the 2nd season. I watch Sams.
>>
>>801567
If you haven't already Bear Grylls "The Island" is pretty good. Season 1 is really fun, a bunch of lads trying to make it on the island. Season 2 is the KING of all KEKS, where they have male and female teams. Male team showcases a good amount of banter and teamwork while the female team slowly starves to death and is saved repeatedly by the producers. Season 3 is garbage, mixed gendered teams, and i think because they all knew this was going on TV, there was no clear leader/hierarchy because they wanted to be inclusive. No teamwork, no banter just starving and arguing.
>>
File: jose.png (547KB, 978x489px) Image search: [Google]
jose.png
547KB, 978x489px
>>801472
I'm pretty sure
>>
>>796805
That moment disqualified her from the show in my eyes.
She is not on the same show, any more than a contestant in a mall with 10,000$ in hand.

She has limitless effortless supply of food going for her. One of the most crucial parts of the experience is eliminated.
Just a day earlier she walked by a stream with Salmon that she could simply pick up and harvest.
Bears? they are fed so well that they leave Salmon meat on the ground...

I could have somewhat forgiven her if she'd use all that extra time for some interesting projects and experimenting. But she does fuck all but chill at her flat nice view to the bay location.
In fact her location is so great I bet there used to be a village on that very same spot a couple of hundreds of years ago.
>>
Aiken/Augusta CSRA DREAM TEAM GET OUT NON-SAVANNAH RIVER LIVERS
>>
>>785953

In bear grylls island the women got crazy help

they wernt even trying to hide it really by the end

In these kind of shows, if the women dont win its seen as offensive
>>
>>802158
That's pretty sure all right.
>>
>>802173
Nicole got her location by luck of the draw.
>>
>>802173
>She has limitless effortless supply of food going for her.
highly seasonal btw, if she doesn't start smoking them fishes she will starve come winter.
>>
>>802240
nevertheless they achieved more in the last 3 days then in 30 before just by putting a stop to bitching and organizing their labor properly. i was like why didn't you start with this retarded cunts?
>>
Jesus, why do they keep saying shit like 'gil nets were invented by injuns' , 'fishhooks were invent by some other injuns' ' injuns invented traps and showed the white man how to catch animals '
>>
>>802742
dunno the snow niggers invented a lot of shit that was invented on everywhere on the fucking world also time and time again.
>>
"Indians were the first people to use cedar for cooking"
>>
>>772543
Rainy is cute.
>>
>>802722
Sure, though I bet fishing in a river should still be easier without the Salmon.
But cruising through the first month+ of the show is a great boon. Come winter, others would already be on the edge of starvation.
>>
>>802724

All they did was tidy up their camp
>>
>>802769

"native americans invented breathing air"

Is this true?
>>
>>803556
and get food and water and proper shelter first.
yeah all you really need in survival really.
the pigs looked pretty planted tho. fucking cunts killing babies that trust them after coddling them and sleeping with them.
>>
Does anyone know what episode the dude made a blow tube for fires or what that thing was called. I would like to make one
>>
>>805045
Ep 3 - The beasts of night

About 17 mins in -> Jose

Fireblower project starts at 20:40 mins in
>>
Winter is coming
>>
>>805606
it's okay seems like they will be bored out of their minds and quit long before.
>>
Too bad Jose missed the run. I would have liked to have seen how he preserved a big haul of salmon.

I wonder how he felt watching the show afterward and seeing Nicole catch fish every day during the time he spent 3 weeks building the perfect boat.
>>
Can you take a book or two with you or no? A journal? Anything of the sort, you know?
>>
>>805661
>Can you take a book or two with you or no?
No.
>A journal?
you're filming so that's kinda a journal
>Anything of the sort, you know?
no
>>
>>805782

Well it's a good thing I could write the entirety of Moby Dick with a stiff fish and dirt.
>>
>>805644
>Too bad Jose missed the run.
Yeah that was kinda weird.
>>
Requesting the map of everyones locations revealing the artificial structures around the girls camps?
>>
>>806118
>"day15... i'm so alone..."
>*indian disco music from 50 yards*
kek
>>
Here's my thoughts if anyone gives a fuck

>Jose will do well now that he has realised he fucked up, as long as he follows his own advice.
He said himself that he was trying to push his will on the land instead of accepting and working with it. If he manages to do that he will thrive. If he gets bored or dejected because he missed the salmon run he's done.
>David has the worst luck ever
He has shitty luck / makes bad decisions. It seems he isn't careful enough and gets ahead of himself easily. Leaving fish out of water for too long and throwing his line into the water is pretty retarded, not to mention falling in. If he can get warm again and build up some momentum with his fishing/crabbing I think he might get a new lease of life and be able to stay a decent while longer.
>Larry is losing his shit
I don't think he has the mental fortitude to stay for much longer. He's not eating anything particularly substantial and has no new projects or ideas to keep things interesting. He's not "thriving" he's just "surviving". Feels like he's just waiting.
>Nicole has the worst vocal fry
I can barely stand listening to her speak. Her voice is horrendous to hear. I'm glad her nets are getting fucked with, should've kept that extra fish. If she's not careful she's gonna think the bears are her friends too and get mauled by them. In my mind if she wants to keep fishing there she has to kill the seal and put herself higher in the food chain.

What are you thoughts?
>>
>>806142
I hope for nicole to get eaten by the bears.
>>
>>806142
>Larry is losing his shit
They time-lapsed his boredom/despair last episode but he's still hanging in at day 50. For perspective, Season 1 was down to 2 people by this point.

Of course knowing how many days it took to declare a winner in S1 makes a huge difference mentally but as close as Larry seems to the edge, him, and the other three, are only a week away from topping S1.
>>
>>806289
But comparing him to this cast instead of last cast, how do you reckon he'll fare?
>>
File: WP_20160606_17_30_29_Pro.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160606_17_30_29_Pro.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>806142
I was thinking she should make a spear and kill the seal. Can she eat seal? Also why isn't anyone killing birds to eat? I think Nicole will tap out if she sees a mountain lion near her camp. I know I would. Jose will recover and win imo. The others are too emotional. Pic is just of a place I stayed at for 5 days in a cabin, sorta almost innawoods.
>>
>>806470
Fuck yeah she can eat seal, but she probably wont. I cant see her having the balls /predator drive to murder and eat it.

Dunno why no ones eating the birds... Did anyone in season 1? I know mitch had a bow but wasn't sure if he ever used it.

Yeah Nicole was pretty shook when she 'felt' that cougar. They're fucking scary. Hopefully we see some more predator interaction though, been a while.

Hopefully Jose can get back on track, he's so fuckin cool.

pic looks nice, where was it?
>>
>>806625
>Dunno why no ones eating the birds... Did anyone in season 1?

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Canadian Fish and Game regulations.
>>
>>806683
I heard theyre on tribal land with permission so native regulations apply

>ie; no restrictions
>>
>>806683
If they're allowed to gill net indiscriminately they've obviously got some sort of agreement, and I can't imagine anyone having a problem with someone eating a few seagulls regardless.
Also early in the season someone had a duck or something hanging around his camp that he talked about eating until it died on its own, iirc.

Did people eat birds in Season 1? Maybe the producers don't like it. It looks like there's so many around that a few simple bird snares would provide all the food you could possibly need.
>>
>>806625
I was up in Rhinebeck, NY. It was a nice get away .
>>
>>806751
Lucas ate a cormorant or something and Mitch had something that washed into his gill net last year.

Early this season, Justin(?) was saving a duck for later but it died.

Legally in most places in Canada, I think migratory birds (gulls included) are off-limits unless explicitly allowed by designated hunting seasons.
>>
>>806142
dude, your hypothetical scenarios are ok but by now you should have already known that Nicole won season 2.
Just go to her twitter and it's pretty obvious.
>>
§Wich episode was the one were the retarded hippy girl releases the fish?
>>
Jose seems to have the best skills, knowledge and attitudes.

If he can find food and doesn't get sick or have an accident, then I think he'll win.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.