[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cast Away - This Fucking Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: starsinoureyes-castaway-650.jpg (128KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
starsinoureyes-castaway-650.jpg
128KB, 650x400px
Watching cast away.
Can we just talk about how Tom Hanks is a fucking retard in this movie?
>Spends time throwing coconuts at a flat wall.
>Dosn't just loot the packages for things that might actually save his life like food sent by people to relative or clothes for the nights.
>Wastes his fucking time trying to row out to a boat at least 4 hours after he sees it in a tiny life raft and with a shitty paddle.
I could come with more reasons but I'm too fucking lazy.
>>
>washes up in a huge life raft
>doesn't use it to collect rainwater
>doesn't use it as a sun shelter
>doesn't fashion a crude blowup doll for lonely nights
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>Can we just talk about how Tom Hanks is a fucking retard in this movie?
>not realizing the entire point of the movie was how soft and oblivious he was when thrown into that situation
>mfw
>>
>>768426
>makes fuck buddy out of old volly ball and some ferns
"erh thats good enough"
>>
>First time making fire on the island.
>Plays around with it all night
>Cause why would you worry about therd degree burns when you're on a deserted island right!?
>>
>>768418
are these serious inquaries?
because you seem to miss the idea that he was just a guy who worked for fedex.
>>
>>768418
>>Dosn't just loot the packages for things that might actually save his life
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
File: 1446741415019.gif (2MB, 260x152px) Image search: [Google]
1446741415019.gif
2MB, 260x152px
>>768418
>>
>>768418
Not understanding that delivering the package was something that gave him purpose
>>
>>768418
I think he displayed what any city normie without any /out/ knowledge would do. Seems like an accurate representation.
>>
>>768418
Who the hell cast Tom Hanks in this?
Tom Hanks can't act his way out of a nut sack!
>>
>>768433

I HAD TO HAVE FUN SOMEHOW. YOU TRY LIVING ON AN ISLAND WITH NOTHING BUT A TINY PICTURE AND WILSON TO FAP TO.
>>
>>768418
after watching the island I imagined how that movie would have been different with a female lead

Long story short she dies before the week is out
>>
>>769105
Leaving everyone with even the most basic fucking information about survival to smack their own faces off
>>
>>768972

Is trench friction fire better method than hole and spindle friction fire?
>>
>>769240
To me, it seems easier to maintain. Also, it's easier on the wrist (everyone is comfy jacking off for a long time)
>>
>>769140
WILSON ;_;
>>
>>769264
I had never used this technique before today but for science I tried it, it took at least 3 times as long as a hand drill and many many times longer than a bow drill.
>>
>>769125
I'd nut my sack on the one on the left.
>>
>>768418

>buried the dead crewmember instead of eating him
>>
>>768418
>why does the movie about a guy with 0 outdoor/survival experience put into an outdoor/survival situation not handle it the way an outdoorsman/survivalist would handle it?
>>
File: castaway.jpg (352KB, 941x1407px) Image search: [Google]
castaway.jpg
352KB, 941x1407px
>>768418
>Hollywood
no logic allowed
>>
>>768418
Never seen it.
>>
>>774306
You should, it's great.
Also has DIY dentistry which you don't see very often.
>>
>>771564
Right is where it's at, dat gap
>>
>>771564
I'd do all of them. I ain't no faggot.
>>
>>768418
>getting this butthurt over a fucking movie
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.