[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling with gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Backpack.jpg (29KB, 513x300px) Image search: [Google]
Backpack.jpg
29KB, 513x300px
When traveling on an air plane is it safe to assume gear strapped to my bag is secure (as in pic related)
>>
>>761118
kek no. Don't do that. Are you 12?
>>
>>761122
kek. I'm 21. lel.
>>
>>761118
I never lost any but i wouldn't doubt others have. But really who cares about your 20 dollar sleeping pad. And if you strap anything more than that to the outside of your pack you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>761126
I strap my tent poles to the outside (kelty salida 2)
>>
>>761124
lol just don't. Don't trust these fuckers. Just make a smaller pack with those things. Guys that handle bags don't give a fuck about it. They just have to fit into a container so if they have to step and jump on them, they'll do it. Why do you think the industry standard is a square hard rectangular box?
>>
File: IMG_20160426_164241333.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_164241333.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Pack your shit bro, if you can't fit it, don't bring it. With the exception of walking aids
>>
>>761127
I am not familiar with that tent. But if you can't fit your tent poles in your bag at the airport where you are presumably wearing more clothes than on the trail and not packing a days worth of water and 5 days food, wel then you probably need a bigger bag or a different tent.
>>
>>761142
What's the pack in the pic? I'm a fleckfag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.