[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole camper stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (79KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 680x591px
>trying to get back into camping
>decide on a 2 night weekender in a local state forest
>drive up, pack in campers must register
>$13 a night
>fuck
>only have $21
>put $13 in the envelope and write an IOU on the inside and hope they don't kick me out
>hike to my campsite
>only one there
>sweet
>middle aged couple shows up
>they seem cool and the man is wearing a leave no trace shirt
>they introduce themselves and tell me that their son and his friends will be coming and apologize in advance for the noise
>fuck
>sons showed up, four college aged guys
>laughing always turns into a volume competition when you have a group of males together
>wanted to enjoy the quiet, but try to keep my cool and not get bent out of shape over someone else's fun
>tend the fire and go to sleep
cont.
>>
Next day
>hike to next campsite
>someone is already set up but not currently there, 3 tents
>set up camp and start gathering dead wood for tonight's fire
>Greek looking couple come in pulling rolling luggage pieces behind them plus a shitty little dog
>lady comes up to me and asks me what campsite I'm at
>"uh, I don't know, I don't think it matters"
>"no it does because we reserved number 3."
>"oh well the post says number 1 I guess"
>she's giving off a weird vibe
>the couple roams the campground checking the campsites
>the lady ends up coming back to bother me again
>"this must be number 3 because we checked all the others!"
>"uh, no it's number 1 sorry"
>"well, where does it say that?!"
>she's yelling now
>motion to the post where it's clearly painted and she rolls off again
>they figure out that #3 is the one with the tents already set up
>man comes asking me if I've seen the people camping there, answer no, point out that there's plenty of unclaimed sites all around
>"yeah but she wants the waterfront"
>jesus
>he goes back to her and I hear yelling
>the other campers show up
>four black people dressed very eccentric
>intercept them and warn them that there's a crazy lady over there and she wants their spot and to prepare themselves
>they make it clear they're not going to move
>great.
>try to relax and enjoy myself at my campsite
>yelling turns into screaming
>black people are making fun of the woman and laughing at her
>can't say I blame them but I wish they would just move their damn tents and resolve the situation peacefully
>park ranger arrives
>great, someone to resolve the situation
cont.
>>
>"Mr. Anon? Yes we need our money"
>fuck
>start to say something about muh tax dollars but decide against it
>tell him I don't have enough cash
>he informs me I can pay by card before I leave, didn't know this
>sweet
>he visits #3 to see what the commotion is about
>eventually gets the black campers to relocate
>finally
>somehow the bitch is still managing to yell about something
>like she's really got some pipes on her
That night
>woman literally still yelling at husband/boyfriend
>he's come and talked to me a few times in between and has totally kept his cool and seemed like an alright guy
>black eccentrics start playing fucking music
>shitty LoZ dubstep remixes and trap music
>can't tell if it's to get back at the crazy bitch or just because they're utterly disrespectful
>have anxiety problems and forgot to bring my meds with me for the trip
>pitch black now, freaking out at the high tensions happening
>scared of crazy people because you can never predict what crazy people do and I'm alone out here
>someone walks up to my camp with a flashlight
>it's the man
cont.
>>
>he asks about directions
>evidently the crazy bitch left something on the trail and he's going to go get it
>ponder for a moment why she would leave something on the trail important enough to go get at 10:30PM
>ponder for a moment why he would wait until now to go get it, if at all
>ponder for a moment what kind of Aphrodite ass pussy this bitch must have attached to her for him to put up with this shit
>black people still blasting shitty music
>go over to ask them politely to cut it off
>they're living stereotypes
>menthols, black and milds, and shitty malt liquor everywhere
>one of them is clearly tripping off some hippie drug
>ask them to cut it down
>they cut it off
>now scared that they're going to fuck with my shit while I'm asleep for fun or because they were too wasted
>they cut the music back on later
>running around everywhere in the dark, cackling like hyenas
>about to have a complete fucking come-apart
>midnight and I'm still awake to guard my shit but they show no signs of winding down
>finally just say fuck it and go to sleep
>takes me another hour to fall asleep because I can't get myself calm
cont.
>>
Next morning
>wake up
>fuck
>been off meds too long
>can't look to the left without getting a brain zap
>the couple is already awake and yelling at each other
>the man leaves with his little rolling suitcase
>last thing he says is that he never wants to see her face again
>quietly lol
>black people leave their camp in a mess
>toss their trash into the fire they left burning and then extinguish it
>eat breakfast and leave
>brain zap every tenth step or so
>pay my $13 that I owe and go home

>overall still had a pretty good time but will never camp in a fucking state park again
>>
Great story, exactly why I never camp in public drive-in campsites. Which state forest was this? Next time try it in the back country, totally different experience
>>
The lesson here being to avoid SSRI withdrawal at all costs.
>>
File: lol-4.png (776KB, 619x678px) Image search: [Google]
lol-4.png
776KB, 619x678px
cool rare encounter with the black folks, been camping my whole live and have literally never seen them /out/
>>
>>760110
South mountain state park in NC. Beautiful place but it gets tons of foot traffic now and it's hard to enjoy once it gets warm outside because of all the people. It has a drive in car camping campground, but I was camping at the campgrounds which were accessible only by hiking, so I never even considered I would end up next to these maniacs, even if it was only a 1-2 mile hike in. The loop I made ended up making it about 7 miles total, trying to get a feel for it so I can attempt longer trips with confidence. Next time I'll try the national forest where I can camp wherever I want, preferably out of earshot of everyone else.

The park is also full of trees that would-be lumberjacks tried to chop down then just gave up, scarring the trees hideously with nobody benefitting from it whatsoever.
>>760122
It was the first time in a long time I've been off for consecutive days and I wasn't prepared for how fucking bad it would be. First thing I did when I got home was go take a pill.
>>
>>760134

Even backpacking I try to avoid designated campsites. Part of the wilderness for me is getting way out there where no one can find me, and I can't see or hear anyone else. If you're in the back country and go off trail, no one will know you're not camping in a designated site and no one will stop you. If your pack is small enough, you can even camp in parks that do not allow camping without arousing suspicion
>>
>>760028
>been off meds too long
>blacks
>LNT t-shirt

This and 100 other lies. Nice story about things that never happened OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (846KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
846KB, 2448x3264px
>>760314
My lexapro

The man's t shirt had the text "leave only footprints" on the back

As for the blacks, wouldn't have expected it myself, especially not in that county, but it happened. Dunno what to tell you
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 750x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 750x223px
>>760314
And the $13 that I paid by card
>>
File: image.gif (411KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
411KB, 499x281px
>>760028
>brain zap
Sorry op you sound like a real nice guy but wtf is a brain zap? Are you a crazy cunt or what?

That camping trip sounds awful. I'm an ausfag and I actively avoid public camping areas for that reason. I haven't gone camping in nearly a year because cunts always rock up and be loud cunts and I'm also always on guard. I fully just went home last time faggots rocked up.

Why do people go outside and be loud and drunk? Why even go out into a park then? How can you enjoy the outdoors if you're blind drunk or drugged and blasting loud music?
>>
>>760324
Just because you are on drugs doesn't mean the rest is true. Where are your photos of the trip? Start posting.
>>
Damn OP, sorry about your bad camping experience, the worst I've had to deal with at a state park was having to listen to loud, annoying generators being run all night by the RV and camper trailer people. There was also a creepy old Mexican guy who kept hanging around at the site next to ours all night without ever setting up a camp or anything... he'd go back and sit in his car for a couple of hours at a time and then he'd come back and sit on the picnic table alone in the dark for a while, it was REALLY fucking creepy.
>>
>>760028
>calling literally everyone else crazy
>brain zap

impossible to go on the beaten path to get off the beaten path. this is true both in the country and in the city. if you are looking for peace
>>
>camping illegally in some big ass forest usually used for hunting
>bring guns, going to hunt illegally too, for that survival experience
>have shelters built and all of that shit, my buddy takes his shotgun looking for deer and i take his .22 looking for squirrel
>after a long while i shoot the biggest squirrel ive ever fuckin seen
>go back to camp, buddy is waiting there
>camp is totally destroyed, even our water bottles have holes stabbed into them
>all of our ammo is tossed all over the ground
>we were like 2 miles off the trail we had to have been followed
>fix up the squirrel and ziploc it and duct tape over the ziplock
>walk 40 miles home because our ride was not coming for a week
>dammit.jpeg

hunters or game warden either way were dicks and so was the person that fucked up our camp site
>>
>>760411
>we were hunting illegally
>somebody came and fucked out shit up, forcing us to go home

I don't see the problem, Joseph.
>>
>>760411
>camping illegally on someone else's land
>poaching on their land
This is a thread where you post stories of other people being assholes, not where you post stories about being an asshole yourself.
>>
>>760411
>for that survival experience
>>760411
>walk 40 miles home
>>
>>760413
>>760414
>>760415
This is gods goddamn fuckin green earth and i will never in my life own a fishing or hunting license nor will I ever obey a no trespassing sign, i will only respect personal requests from private owners to not do something and that is because of respect and not a damn thing else
You guys are hardly even men
City dwelling puss cakes. I dont even know a single person in my county that gets licenses either, thats just how it is in appalachia. Fuck rules, were free here. People around here get offended if you imply you need a license to hunt or fish. They might even knock you out over such an insane city slicker accusation.

Clearly none of you have any idea how to be free if you think taking some food to survive in the woods is poaching

Honestly just kill yourselves
>>
>>760424
>This is gods goddamn fuckin green earth
>it is gods therefore I feel entitled to my slice

I don't get people like you. Go by the law like everyone else, you disillusioned manchild. Your pitiful existence doesn't warrant an ego that big.

You're not alone here, no matter how much your autistic mind wants to be.
>>
>>760430
>pay $20 for permission slip to be a man
>oh hey suddenly its not poaching wow that was a neat trick

You are fucking delusional.
>>
>>760435
>permission slip to be a man

And I'm delusional. Top kek.

I also never said anything about poaching, I talked about going by the rules and giving people what they're due. Surely you as such a God-loving righteous person can understand that.

Or you're just some muh-freedom hypocrit with an American flag bumper sticker.
>>
>>760424
then shut the fuck up about someone aggressing your private space. you played a game and you lost. stay home next time
>>
literally whining that people dont play fair in the wild. you chose to play like a wildman, you lost. you arent cut from the right cloth to be out there. you should be glad you live in an era where all you lost was some ammo and not your scalp
>>
>>760437
No you fucking idiot. It is outright bullshit to have to have permission slips to do the most primal thing a man can do besides fucking. Now that I think of it, do they have permission slips for that too? Listen to yourself. Like my blessed Senator Rand Paul has said, just because it is a law does not mean it is constitutional. I understand the idea of preservation, and if you think I have ever left a trace you are completely wrong. Men can be men and men should be able to use lethal force to preserve that. So yeah, I would without hesitation make a last stand in the woods killing park rangers from a distance to make sure that continues to happen. Men are nothing without beliefs, if you just obey ever law without a thought you are simply braindead with no personal values. Go live in the queens england if you want air pumped into your fucking asshole. If a man approachs me and says, hey could you not hunt here, yeah I will respect his request. If the government attempts this, well, a hail of bullets for both parties.
>>
>>760442
>>760444
Dont worry the 40 miles walk with no water was far more than either of you pussies could ever ever ever handle. We had guns, the coward is simply lucky that he didnt stay at our camp.
>>
>>760445
>I would without hesitation make a last stand in the woods killing park rangers from a distance to make sure that continues to happen
Do it faggot, because it's already ~not happening~. Permission slips are a thing, you're just operating from your own la-la fantasy land. Go wank over your primal bullshit somewhere else.

If you can't handle living in modern society, either disconnect your internet and find a suitable cave of off yourself.

>if a man approaches me I will respect his request
>if the government attempts this, a hail of bullets
If only you needed a permission slip to be this retarded, my friendly internet badass.
>>
>>760448
a 40 mile march is literally a ruckaround. stop being so impressed with yourself
>>
>>760449
Im laughing I honestly am. You are so pathetc and so is everyone like you. We go to the woods and leave society to be free and here you are bringing society into the woods. You should stick to city parks, you dont love life or nature enough.
>>
>>760451
>what are mountains

Its like you think i wasnt a marine during my life
>>
>>760453
>I will make an entire post ad hominem'ing you because you're so pathetc

Can't handle being told you're wrong, can you? Please go back to wanking to a dead squirrel.
>>
>>760453
that you would kill rangers speaks loads about who you are. a petulant manchild with no respect and learns his dissident ways from video games. no self respecting separatist would harm a park ranger
>>
>>760445
>If the government attempts this, well, a hail of bullets for both parties.

"Jamie get off the computer and tidy your room"
"But mooooooooooom I'm typing replies on the internet"
>>
>>760456
Your argument is this
>youre a slave
>act like one

No seriously, laughing my ass off.
>>
>>760454
you 100% were not. you would not speak on harming park rangers if you were. stolen valor is disgusting
>>
>>760457
>>760458
>fake men
My four wives might have some extra tampons for you
>>
>>760461
No, my argument is that you should contribute like a decent human being (read: also like everyone else), instead of contemplating about shooting park rangers. It isn't even an argument really, it's common decency. If you can afford guns and ammo, you can afford the slip.

My argument is that you're a delusional autist, which seems about right.
>>
>>760462
>what is 1st amendment

I didnt join because i wanted to get asshole raped by a ranger every time i walk on this free fuckin land. Idiot.
>>
>>760466
This is literally the last bastion of freedom we have left and you nor anyone else will ever take it from me. I will never bite the pillow.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2561x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2561x2448px
>>760365
I only took my phone out once, to take one picture, which is this one, for shitposting material on /k/. I don't know why I'm even replying, I have nothing to prove to you. If I posted concrete photo evidence you would just insist it was photoshopped or not my picture or something.
>>760362
It's a sensation that feels like your brain is being surged with electricity or something. Hard to explain but once you experience it you know what it is. It's not really painful but it's very annoying and disorienting. It makes me feel like I'm about to pass out.
>>
>>760468
>This is literally the last bastion of freedom we have left and you nor anyone else will ever take it from me. I will never bite the pillow.

Confirmed autist who isn't only delusional, but also knows nothing about the world around him. Can you name three other countries beside america?
>>
>>760472
You braindead fuck. GOING TO THE WOODS is the last bastion of freedom left. How retarded are you? Do you buy the tree when you chop wood? Fuck you.
>>
>>760474
the words of someone thats never experienced freedom, nor knows what the constitutions means by freedom.

you must be a data miner, because nobody is unironically this belligerent. thanks for making the world a tiresome place
>>
>>760476
I expect that when your wife is tired of you, you dont find a new wife, you just sleep on the couch while she humps a big nigger? Right? You dont even dismember the other male? You pathetic twat fucking have some respect life isnt about rules.
>>
>>760478
OP here
Consider suicide white trash faggot
>>
>>760481
Everyone in this thread besides me is a little bitch apparently. Go cry home to mommy.
>>
>>760485

>Babbies first attempt at trolling
>>
>>760491
>statement
>suggestion
>I dont like this so ill say hes trolling

Its okay cynthia
>>
>>760492

>Having to go full retard to get people to reply to you

I feel bad for you having to try this hard
>>
>>760493
>if this is true
>you're replying
>if it isnt
>YOURE REPLYING
>>
>>760478
>dismember the other male

Either a troll or a genuinely autistic person.

Remember when I said you're operating from a fantasy? I'd like to add some emphasis to that.

>>760478
>I meant m-m-muh woods
Implying the US rules apply to every fucking wood out there then, faggot? How about you think for a moment using something other than your dick and see if you can formulate a sentence that isn't composed out of pure smegma.
>>
>>760505
>implying the usa isnt the only place any self respecting person would ever live, ever

Been all over the world and nothing tops good ol appalachia, not even peru.

Look, i dont care if you pussy ass follows laws. You will just have a sad life. I dont have anything to do with your sad life. Dont fuck with my life.
>>
>>760509
>that level of reading comprehension
I don't need to fuck with your life though, you seem to have fucked it up far enough on your own.

All mean things aside, please see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>760513
My IQ is 140 buddy pal. Maxed out the ASVAB. 99th percentile. Perhaps you simply cannot imagine a world where you have your own standarss because that would require too much thinking. You simply lack the processing power so you let others do it for you. That's okay, we need people to stack boxes in warehouses too. I bet you feel like you're good at your menial job.
>>
>>760519
>look at my iq while i justify my fantasies
I don't know how you think this makes you look any less autistic. Please just stop for your own sake, you're only making yourself look bad.
>>
>>760424
I would literally murder you if I caught you on my property
>>
>>760521
No. I wont. I wll be here until you die from old age. You useless scumbag. I understand, it is intimidating to talk to a real man. I get it. Humans are far disconnected from their nature. Take a few breathes and try to consider that fact, if you can escape stream line thinking. Which for your level of foolishness is unlikely.
>>
>>760524
Fucking good. You have the right to. Why do you think I am against my own murder? This is a concept of freedom that one must accept. That is why nobody actually wants freedom, it is too harsh.
>>
>>760525
>talking about humans in the third person

Why do you try this hard. Either you're pretending to be retarded or you're actually retarded. It's a lose-lose situation either way.
>>
>>760531
>tripcode is socrates
>thinks 3rd person is silly

Bro, did you ever go to college or even just high school? Fuck, even middle school?
>>
>>760424
Your b8/troll posts are way to easy to detect. You have to use a different writing style if all you're going to do is troll a board.

takes one to know one/10
>>
>>760519
ASVAB, had to laugh. I took the ASVAB simply to get out of class and aced it. Had to deal with shit recruiters showing up at my house for the next 2 years.

Acing the ASVAB isn't really worth bragging about...
>>
>>760542
>percentile
>>760537
>he thinks im trolling
That is the only reality you can accept because you are too afraid of reality. In your sad mind, it must be a joke. Everyone must suffer under laws, it would be hurtful to you to know that others dont have the same sad fate as you.
>>
>>760552
>thinks
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*
Say no more
>>
>>760557
You sorry sob.
>>
>People who leave trash all around

That's my pet peeve

And I don't want to be racist but it's always either black people or rednecks
>>
>>760485
Don't you have you somewhere else to be? Like alone? And not in this thread?
>>
>>760586
In bed with my GF watching criminal minds actually, you fuckin loser.
>>
>>760471
I've never been on SSRIs but I have felt it on mdma comedowns. I imagine that withdrawal is pretty comparable on both.
>>
>>760519
If that's the case, shouldn't you be working? If you are some gaddamn brilliant? Or maybe you are just an aspie that has to be a strong, smart, and an individual on a Japanese image board. We all thinking you are a lying piece of shit. You'll die alone, and anyone that knew you will be grateful for it.
>>
>>760533
Kekaroo.
>>
>>760519
What was your GT? No one with a high asvab talks about their base score. At the highest level it is all about GT. How many of the 9 scores did you max? I maxed 7 scores.

If you take longer than 4 minutes to respond we will assume you are googling asvab stats.

I grew up in texas. I took standardized tests since 3rd grade. I took the sat and the asvab. I have literally never scored below the 99th percentile. Ever. On any of them.
>>
>>760591
>watching criminal minds.
why do you have to have such shitty taste in a troll fueled fantasy?
Get out, it is too nice a day to waste.
>>
>>760596
:^) implying i dont have all the money i could dream of babe
>>
>>760411
>See two fuckwits wander into our hunting preserve
>They disrupt the natural state of the land by building shelters out of the wood.
>One of them fucking shoots my hand reared pet squirrel that my parents got me when I was 10.
>Biggest fuckign squirrel I've ever seen, this guy won me contests and shit.
>Was a real bro too
>While they're away from their camp, pierce their water bottles and take down their shelters to make it known that they are not welcome here whilst avoiding a needless confrontation.
>Watch them presumably walk back home as they were dropped off halfway up the trail.

Fucking asshole campers.
>>
>>760606
All that money and you still come back to 4chan. The jokes on you. And it was already on you to begin with.
>>
>>760598
>>760598
Not 99 base. 99th percentile. Can you read?
>>
>>760028

And that is why I never, ever camp in pre-designated campgrounds.

First (and last) time I did it I hiked 20 km into this place, got there just before sunset to find that three separate families, all with 2-3 kids <10 each had set up there before me. Turns out there was another trail coming in from the other direction that was only 5km long, and thus popular with families.

>Ground like concrete from years of campers trampling it
>rubbish everywhere
>kids everywhere
>kids noise
>JASON PUT IT DOWN DON'T DO THAT around the fire every 5 seconds
>kids waving burning sticks around
>nearly knocking over my mess kit with my dinner in it every 5 seconds
>fuckwit pushy dad mismanaging fire making it smoke like fuck

ugh

Do yourself a favour OP and just do some stealth camping. It will help with your anxiety in particular.
>>
>>760609
>he thinks 4chan isnt the only worthwhile website that even exists, why even waste time anywhere else?
>>
>>760610
The 99 is your base score. It is percentile. There are 9 other scores with a diffent scale. If you don't understand this then you are lying.

If you don't know your GT score you do not gave a 99 on the asvab
>>
Came across an all muslim pakistani group of about 12 kids led by 3 taliban looking adults from Leeds/Birmingham when hiking in the highlands.

Wankers invaded a bothy for their lunch and left it in a state, left wrappers all over and such and just made a racket as they pissed off down the glen and went away.
>>
>>760424
>appalachia

duellingbanjos.mp3

>Fuck rules, were free here

Yes, you were but not any more.
>>
>>760617
No. 99 is the base yes. I clearly said 99th percentile. Not the base. I ask again. Can you read? Percentile includes GT because that is the only score that actually matters. If you took the 99 base as a percentile then everyone would have at least 90 percentile. Would it be percentile then? Fuck.
>>
>>760621
Sorry pal. Free. My county does not enforce laws. At all.
>>
File: lavoy.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lavoy.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>760445

Sure thing, Mr finicum
>>
>>760614
>>760617

Fucking hell you both sound like you're a teenagers with a coupla hard-ons for each other

Calm the fuck down
>>
>>760624

Well they must be enforcing the anti-abortion laws if you're still around
>>
>>760623
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about so i will just say it. The base score is your percentile. The 9 other scores are on 150 scale. GT is the aggregate of the 8 other scores.

If you get a 97 or above base literally everyone in MEPS sucks your dick and tells you about GT. If you had a 99 you would have been fawned over and explained what the line scores mean.

The fact that you have no idea makes me believe you are lying.
>>
>>760632
No. You are ignoring what I said. 99 base and 99% is different. As in 98.9% of recruits will not have my asvab+GT combo

Everybody knows asvab is easy as fuck and everybody knows to go off of the asvab+GT
Thats the percentile I reference as all other soldiers know

God you are dense
>>
File: 1406462086467.jpg (9KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1406462086467.jpg
9KB, 234x249px
>>760454
Clearly you can hold yourself to those lofty marine standards.
>>
>>760638
Lol
Right
Because theres not a single homeless marine, not a single marine that beats his wife, a marines never raped someone or robbed a bank, a marine has never been addicted to heroin right? Take that honor shit and shove it up your ass we marines are humans too and when we leave we try to go right back to fucking around. Dont fall for that fantasy.
>>
File: 1457321404275.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457321404275.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>moans about permission slips
>has zero understanding of how the society and system he is so opposed against enables so many things he takes for granted
>doesn't understand park rangers actually make sure there are shit left to hunt for him
>thinks because he believes in some god that that god's rules apply to everyone, still hates rules though unless they are the rules he likes
>can't think past the here and now and realise that we all need to discipline ourselves and make sacrifices if we want to leave a world for our descendants that isn't a total shithole
>argues with people on manchurian midget miming appreciated network about how big a boy he is

See, Mr. Park Ranger Killer, you whine about freedom like a little bitch, but you will forever lack a freedom you will never know, and that is the freedom to think without being chained down by your primitive sense self entitlement and arrogant naïveté.

I could go on, but really I'm probably just replying to bait, well done 8/8.
>>
>>760636
Your base is your percentile. You are dense. My gt was 148. Apparently i missed one question. You have no idea what you are talking about. You keep saying base isn't percentile but then why didn't you get a 100. Or have you ever heard of a 100 base?

The base score is the stastical percentile score.
>>
>>760644
You are wrong. Im going to go fuck my lady now. Loser.
>>
>>760648
I'm not. You can look it up. And you never once said your GT score.
>>
File: 1441554984275.jpg (56KB, 490x746px) Image search: [Google]
1441554984275.jpg
56KB, 490x746px
>>760640
>Take that honor shit and shove it up your ass
It's more standards and quality of character, but I guess perhaps those are falling or already low in the US military if nobs like yourself manage to succeed.

>Because theres not a single homeless marine, not a single marine that beats his wife, a marines never raped someone or robbed a bank, a marine has never been addicted to heroin right?
You can add yourself being a poacher to that list of failings.

I'm hoping this is bait.
>>
>>760654
I wont either. This is on purpose that I dont. Also, 100 would imply that you can beat yourself. Idiot.
>>
>>760611
The problem at the state park is that you have to register your car in the parking lot or you'll get a ticket. I guess I could get somebody to drop me off at the park and I could stealth camp somewhere in the park away from the designated campgrounds, that would be fun. As for stealth camping elsewhere, I'm not comfortable with trespassing, unlike a certain troll ITT.
>>
>>760655
>poached a squirrel

Arrest every man in the country for his crimes as a 13 year old

Now I really must go. You are all pathetic losers.
>>
>>760659
>b-b-but i was thirteen

Wow mate.
>>
>>760660
No, every 13 year old kills squirrels. You stupid oaf. Goodbye you fools I am never wasting my time around such losers ever again.
>>
>>760656
But why? Why would being able to get a100 imply that? Would it imply you are in the 100th percentile?

I actually am done with this. How many times do I need to prove you wrong? Fuck it. Test scores only are a measure of how well you take tests anyway.

But i would bet my left nut you didn't get a 99 on the asvab.
>>
>>760661
>every thirteen year old kills squirrels

Yeah, every thirteen-year old apart from literally everyone I know.

Now I get why I misinterpreted your post, it was just really fucking dumb. I just didn't believe you were that dense.
>>
>>760018
I went camping with my girlfriend, her alcoholic sister, alcoholic dad, and sisters boyfriend. The dad and sister invite drunks over and one has some kind of autism and keeps telling people to knock it off when he hears a clicking sound. They do this every time they go camping and always get the Rangers called on them. These people are angry alcoholics. I only find spots now that aren't very popular with the normies that think camping is listening to music, picking up pizza, fans, and air mattresses.
>>
>My family owns about 5000 acres
>Tons of good trout streams that run through them.
>inb4 not Montana
>Usually we allow people to fish them if they ask permission.
>Have them sign some paper not holding us liable if they injured on our land. etc.
>Enter assholes from Jew York City
>Mending fence one day and I smell marijuana
>wtf.jpg
>the nearest town is 20 miles away
>follow the smell until I see about half a dozen assholes camped on our land
>I notice one of them had poached an elk and they shittly tried to dress it
>such waste of meat
>approached their campsite, they are oblivious to me
>I yell at them but they cant hear me so I pull out my revolver and fire a round into the air
>silence.png
>I ask the head retard what they are doing here.
>They say they asked permission from the landowner and everything was kosher.
>I ask them who the landowner is and they go quiet.
>I tell them I am and they have one hour to vacate before I return with the warden (a bold faced lie)
>I leave and return several hours later and they are still there.
>fucking assholes. I wait until dusk then I crept next to their SUV and deflated their tires.
>Return next morning to them freaking out. I tell them I will help them out if they agree to leave.
>They agree. Return an hour later with my buddy and we put their SUV on a trailer.
>Tell them we will get the tires inflated and they can just sit tight.
>they look relieved.
>What they did not know was that we took their SUV to the county impound.
>We inform the sheriff and the warden of their trespassing and poaching.
>I return to them later with the sheriff and warden
>all of them are ticketed, two are arrested for not have ccw permits and another for being a felon and being in possession of a firearm.
I fucking hate city folk.
>>
File: 1452755851247.jpg (25KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1452755851247.jpg
25KB, 720x479px
>>760661
No they don't. Just future serial killers and white trash.
>>
ITT: /out/ proves trolling's still easy
>>
>>760676
I hope this is true

Sweet justice
>>
>>760723
I assure you it is. This is not even the worst story I have.
>>
I only have one story. I have posted before in other threads.
>be hiking in Jefferaon National Forest
>go about half mile of trail to get a nice secluded campsite.
>Set up hammock, start small fore, super cozy
>family of 4 approaches
>Dad asks if this is a good spot to camp
>say "yes, thats why Im here"
>fuckers start unpacking right beside me.
>Say "you know there is dispersed camping. You dont have to setup right beside me"
>dad takes the hint and ushers family a whole 100 feet away and they setup camp.

Thousands of acres and they feel the need to camp right on top of me.
I dont know if they saw me go off trail or saw the smoke from my fire and thought there was some designated camping spot or what.
>>
>>760739
post more anon
>>
>>760676
I know thay feel anon. My family has around 400 acres that contains a pretty sweet 15 acre lake. Constantly running off assholes who are fishing, swimming and camping. Dont know how many times we have had to tell people they cant ride their 4 wheelers and side by sides on the property.
>inb4 asshole let people use the land.

Sad fact is its more about the liability as a landowner if some dumb fuck gets hurt or killed then anything else.
>>
>>760741
here is another quick one before I go back to work

>be late spring
>everyone and their dog is trying to find good spots to go muddin', camping etc.
>just got done clearing about 30 acres of scrub trees
>hopefullythiswillbeafieldsomeday.jpg
>it is right next to about 200 acres of alfalfa. Not much land but the alfalfa was young.
>There is a dirt road I made to get to the scrub trees and to access the alfalfa field.
>Some fucking asshole decides to fuck up my field the next day.
>I could've cared less if he had gone "muddin" or offroading in the area I just cleared, but the fucking retard manages to tear up most of my alfalfa.
>Put trail cam
>Find out who it is (city kids from a couple counties east)
>decide to fuck with them since they are not local
>Put 200 meters of razor wire in my field (the idea being it will slash their tires over time)
>nowwewait.jpg
>two days later it down pours, creating perfect muddin conditions
>I set up a blind next to the field to catch them in the act
>I'm sipping pbr and waiting for the shit storm to commence
>Retard came back, but with two other friends. So three trucks total.
>watch them do cookies and donuts in my field while the razor wire slowly slashes their tires.
>one of the retards gets stuck
>another drives over to help, but as he is doing so, one of his back tires is slashed
>I'm chuckling at this point
>perplexed, he gets out and yells "Some asshole put razor wire out here"
>The third guy doing cookies cant hear him and reatard 2 is trying to flag him down.
>toolate.jpg
>his front tires are slashed.
>The three decide to walk to the road and figure out what to do
CONT'd
>>
>>760756
Does your family need workers? Will relocate to such a blessed land
>>
>>760740
he probably felt better having someone around. though im sure you knew that and just wanted to stroke your ego
>>
>>760740
>In secluded woods
>wanting to camp beside of a complete stranger with your wife and two young kids "for safety"
>>
File: 1312042943338.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1312042943338.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
>>760756
>get out of blind and get back to my truck
>high tail it back to our barn
>get out no tresspassing signs, some posts, a chain, and a gate
>Get back to dirt road
>crudely erect a gate barring any from getting on to my land
>on the sign I leave my cell number
>hours pass and I get a call, I did not recognize the area code
>thisistheretards.png
>Its a man, apparently the father of the head retard
>asks if his boy can go muddin on my land
>I told him no because I did not recognize the area code and he is not local
>the guy freaks out
>he says "Well, we are going to go out there anyway".
>I tell him no, and if I see him or his boy on my land there will be hell to pay
>call my brother and tell him drive his tractor down to the dirt road
>as I suspected the father ran over my gate and was in the field trying to make sense of the whole situation.
>Tell my brother to block the dirt road so the father is trapped with his retard son.
>I pull out my revolver and ask what their business is here
>I tell the dad to get his fat ass off my land
>he says okay okay
>he notices my brother is blocking his way out
>he says "arent you going to move that anon"?
>I say no and "get the fuck off my land".
>he walks back defeated with his boy
>call up two of my buddies and we haul their trucks to the county line
>leave note on the dad's truck
>"If I see you or you son any where near my land, there will be hell to pay".
>haven't seem them for three years now
mfw there were 4 trucks in my field and the dad could not do anything about it
>>
>>760758
what can you do?
>>
>>760624
Except then people start hugging trees.

Everyone in your whole bio-region are coal company cucks.
>>
>>760778
*when
>>
>>760772
when you are deep in the bush, even the most dubious human can feel more comforting than the great unknown
>>
>>760773
have i read this before?
>>
>>760773
That would make me so fucking furious at just the absurdity of the situation, that there are real people in this world who think that it's okay to do that shit.
>>
File: b8.png (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
42KB, 500x501px
>>760445
>rand paul
>>
>>760445
Don't use Rand's name in vain you fucking mong
>>
>>760448
edgy/10
>>
>>760134
Nice. Fellow ncfag here, really like Stone Mtn and Chimney Rock, as well as Hanging rock, but that gets a lot of traffic.

If you want a more secluded place I would check out Grayson Highlands or Uwharrie for some nice backpacking
>>
>>760676
Well done anon. The thing is that I doubt those assholes will ever learn about being respectfull.
>>
>>760813
Nigger
>>
>>760018
>>760019
>>760021
>>760024
>>760028

tl;dr this is why you should wild camp
>>
File: THE FEW THE PROUD.png (761KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
THE FEW THE PROUD.png
761KB, 1700x2200px
>>760457
>>760462
>>760472

/k/ here, he certainly is marine material.
Unlike what certain people like to say, the marines are pretty much the special ed class of the military.
>>760467
Theng yu for you'er service :DDD
>>
Noob here, how should I go about wildcamping? I'm definitely choosing to do no trace.
>>
>>760411
There is justice in this world.

>thankyoujesus.jpg
>>
>>760424
I don't know anyone in Appalachia that doesn't get tags. You shouldn't have to ask someone it's cool for you to poach game. It's implied that it isn't.
>>
>>760876
again, this board is /k/ already. it was a militiaman containment board, and i think a containment board for hikers from /an/
>>
>it's GODS>>760876
Also from /k/ as well as America. It's true, ask anyone from another branch currently.
>>
>>760876
>>760886
Really, seems like the kind of guy that would either fail MEPS or get ninja punched into oblivion.
>>
>>760888
Seriously. KKK group =\= USMC

>tfw most likely would be prevented from enlisting for a few mental illness issues
;_;
>>
>>760411
"Camping illegally"
Thank motherfucking god I live in Sweden.
We can camp wherever we want whenever we want, there is no such thing as "PAY FOR CAMPING".
Everything in this thread have shocked me so far, all this sounds 100 % retarded.
>>
>>760927
you can camp on other peoples land? what a shithole
>>
>>760936
yup, entire suburbs have become refugee tent cities
>>
>>760854
Uwharrie is too much of a drive for me. I think I'm going to try Linville or Pisgah next and do some dispersed camping.

Haven't been to chimney rock in a long time and I don't think I've ever been to those other two. I'll check them out.

>>760927
Lol, of course it's Sweden that doesn't respect private property. I hope I'm misinterpreting you here and you surely don't mean I can just plant a tent on someone's land under protection of the law. SWEDEN YES
>>
>>760951
Scandanavia loves to gloat about their "free to roam" laws. They leave out all the rules. You have to be like 100 yards from an inhabited domicile. You are only allowed to stay one night, then you must leave. There is no campfires without land owners permission yada yada yada.....
>>
>>760471
>It's a sensation that feels like your brain is being surged with electricity or something. Hard to explain but once you experience it you know what it is. It's not really painful but it's very annoying and disorienting. It makes me feel like I'm about to pass out.
Fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1461725032603.jpg (370KB, 842x948px) Image search: [Google]
1461725032603.jpg
370KB, 842x948px
>>760445
Ausfag here. I fully agree with this guy. The end result of your stupid permits is this thread here:
>>>761016

Protect your freedom to be outside. Conservation is no excuse to police people's movement. If people are trashing the environment they should be fined for that, not simply being outside.
>>
>>761021
It's not as bad as it sounds.

But it still definitely sucks.

What sucks more is having your prescription for Zoloft expire right before you have appendicitis, so you suffer from SSRI withdrawal at the same time you're recovering from a major surgery.

>it's been a year, and this still makes me really, really angry
>>
A nigger family set up camp literally 5 feet away from our tents when there were plenty of open spots at a large campground. We just looked at them in disbelief and moved (most of our group hadn't arrived yet anyway). That's all I've got, but how small does your brain have to be to do that?
>>
File: 1279176407369.jpg (100KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1279176407369.jpg
100KB, 900x675px
>>760773
You did well bro.
>>
>>761034
What happens the farther you get in? I get brain zaps on day 2 but I've never gone farther than that. Anything else?

About to transition to Zoloft from lexapro actually
>>
>>761045
It's just like a really bad flu.

Maybe some panic attacks or suicidal thoughts, depending on when you were being treated for in the first place.
>>
File: svt 40.jpg (306KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
svt 40.jpg
306KB, 800x600px
I have a couple of stories

Me and my brother have 100 acres of property and occasionally get trespassers and people camping on our land. No trespassing signs are posted but a lot of fucks ignore them. Anyways one day me and my bro were cruzing around on our atv's checking the property out, I got a little ahead of him and noticed that there was litter all over and a couple of tents set up. I kept on riding and came up on 3 guys that were poaching, I yelled over asking what the fuck they thought they were doing and got the response of 'fuck off we can hunt where we want'. Now they were all armed with some sportized rifles, I had my SVT on me and they didn't seem too worried until my bro caught up and fired off a few rounds from his VZ. After that they hustled off leaving behind their tents which I proceeded to burn.
>>
>>761039
Thanks man! That is some of the more milder shit I've had to put up with.
>>
>>761047
Fucking hell I looked it up and that sounds debilitating. It's a good thing I didn't go in for longer or I could've really put myself through some shit out there.
>>
>>761055
Nice. I've only had a gun pulled on me twice on my land. Shit gets real really fast.
>>
>>761055
They were trespassing on private property, with firearms. Pretty sure in a lot of states you could have shot them where they stood and been in the right legally. Dunno why people think this is a good idea.
>>
>>760777
Anything you tell me. Worked with horses before. Fought forest fires too.
>>
>>761065
Where are you at currently?
>>
>>760623
>>760617
>>760632
>>760636
I got a 94 percentile and nobody ever explained the GT to me.

Then again I suck shit at everything math/mechanical.
>>
>>761057
Hilarious in all honesty.
Fuck those guys, you didn't threaten their lives in the slightest but got back even better.
>>
>>761068
Oregon, anytime after august or september i can do it to it
>>
>>760611
Wait, it was a communal campsite? Is that normal? I just camp National Forest land in Wisconsin and Minnesota so there's never anyone around. Or I just kayak out to an island or where ever and camp.
>>
>>760657

Nah I don't stealth camp on private land, only in national parks, and even then I don't shit up the place and pack everything out.

But yeah, get someone to drop you off, you'll have a much improved experience. What's the point of getting /out/ if you end up corralled up with other people? Isn't that completely counter to the idea of going /out/ in the first place?
>>
>>760665
>apart from literally everyone I know.

Kek so you're thirteen yourself then?
>>
>>760942

>neverbeenSwede

American cuck. It doesn't work like that, sugartits.
>>
>>761034

>appendectomy
>major surgery

Calm down, nancy
>>
>>761055

Why the fuck do people do this, I don't get it. Randomly driving onto someone else's land and hunting, then getting agressive when they get caught.

Aren't there public lands they can go do?

Fucking cunts
>>
>>761137

Yeah a pre-designated camping grounds. I went at a time when I thought it would be vacant but forgot about school holidays. That's why I never use them now, because you can never guaranatee that nobody else will be there. And if there are people there, you can never guarantee that they won't be annoying cunts.
>>
>>761110
94 isn't high enough. You probably just got pushed into jobs. Anyone who gets a 99 is literally the 1 %. They take you back to the best salesman. He explains that your score is special. Then they try to sell you on intel jobs. Like i said i had a 148 GT. It happened to me. And i met a few other people like me in ny years.

Personally, I became a sapper. I liked blowing shit up. And i had the highest GT in any sapper unit i was ever in. But i was a horrible soldier and got out.

A 94 isn't get excited teir. It is good teir but you have to realize most people who get over 85 on the asvab walk out. The base score you see is your percentile. And as much as they would gave loved to shag you it's a numbers game.

But when a 99 shows up and actually wants to join it's red fucking carpet time. I was even nudge wink promised a CIA path if i went intel.

I just wanted to kick in doors and blow shit up. So my 148GT ass went sapper.
>>
>>761207
Lying sack of shit. My best friend only has a highschool diploma and a 74 on his ASVAB and his ass got a special forces contract before MEPS bro. He passed BUDs 4 months ago. Dude had weed charges too. The military is downsizing and everything. The minimum ASVAB to get in the army is like 40 or something. Dude shut the hell up.
>>
>>761222
The minimum when i went in was 32. That was cook. Infantry was 38. And grats on your buddy bit d spite what the history chanel tells you the seals and the green berets are not the tip of the pyramid. And they sure as hell don't need super high asvabs to get into. Most seals and sf have mid 70 asbabs. They do need high scores on the language test i forget it's name. I had a 132 on it but they never sent me to language school.

I never said seals can't be dumb. I met alot of seals and sf when i was in and i assure you most of them are dumb. But i can assure you that every single person who ever scored a 99 on th asvab gets escorted back to the head recruiters office and gets offered prime shit. It happened to me and i know others that it happened to.

DESPITE my test score my dumb ass joined as a sapper.
>>
>>761177
>how do I read???!??

Sorry buddy, autism makes you take things very literally, doesn't it?
>>
>>760773
A wee bit Gran Torino but good job.
>>
>>761251
I got an 85 and at 16 and they begged me to enlist air force when I turned 17, recruiter told me if I took the test again and got a 93 or above then I could do clandestine or nuclear work. Ended up not going military at all, did not feel I was mature enough at the time and have a very wonderful life now so unless Russia attacks I have no interest
>>
>>761282
Still dont understand how people are just allowed to harass people for their disability. Autism really isnt funny.
>>
>>761314
85 is good but it isn't 99 which is what the other guy claimed and the whole reason i even started posting here. Last night.

85 is good but that means 15% of the population takes the asvab better than you. Test results are just reflections of how well you take tests.

But as a person who has never once scored lower than the 99 th percentile and as a vet who knows about the asvab i had to call that faggot out because anyone who actually scores that high on the asvab talks about GT score not base.
>>
>>761316
0/10
>>
>>761282

>namefags as socrates
>no reading comprehension
>can't into understanding

Your statement implied that you only know thirteen year olds, but you sound even more immature than that, cum junkie
>>
>>761315
>tumblr

If they act like shit, you're damn right I'm going to call them out on it. A disability isn't a free pass to act like a cunt, no matter what you believe.

>>761357
>you are so immature
>cum junkie

Kek. How's highschool treating you, kid? Still being bullied?
>>
File: image.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>760424
>Stealing from the rest of us to make your shriveled stunted dick feel bigger

Kek
>>
>>760994
This nigger knows whats up
>>
0/10
>>
>>760445
You know those fees go to projects that support, not only those species you hunt, but others that are vital to the ecosystem around them too right? It also keeps those lands open through road and trail maintenance. Habitat improvement and restoration projects such as dam removal and restoring river curvature, forest planting projects, invasive plant removal, etc. Most of the fish license revenue goes to stocking fish and supporting the state fisheries that actually rear them.

Where do you think that money comes from? Your income tax? Because no it doesn't.
>>
>>760018
>costs $13
>only have $21
>write IOU
Post nose.
>>
>>760424
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>761585
Read it again fag, it was $26 total needed, $13 per night, 2 nights
>>
>>761569

The person you're responding to is a 13 year old with a lot of pretend bravado. They don't have income taxes.
>>
>>760152
this guy gets it
stealth camping all the way
>>
>>760424
>property owner puts up sign saying stay the fuck out
>don't respect it because he didn't come out face to face
>"that is because of respect"
9/10, rustled
>>
>>760445
>my blessed Senator Rand Paul
took it too far m8, dial it back
>>
>>760630
AYY
>>
>>761418

>guzzle guzzle guzzle
>>
>>760994

still sounds awesome to me. Why the fuck would I want to camp near a road or someone's house anyway?
>>
>>760130

they are awful

The worse ive ever seen was some kind a muslim scout group

but blacks in general are as bad as it gets
>>
>>760594
MDMA comedians are way easier than SSRI withdrawal. MDMA either caused me to be a little ho-hum for a few days, feel pretty normal, or to have a nice pleasing afterglow, but SSRI withdrawal made it to where I could feel my brain inside my skull and the reality around me felt fake.
>>
>>761772
How many days does it take to get there?
>>
>>760773
And that's why we don't let ATVs in National Forests either

Fuck those kinds of people
>>
>>761773
>Comedians
Fucking autocorrect

Anyway, if I remember right I could start to feel my brain at the end of around 24 hours, by the second day everything started feeling really fake. I never got brain zaps but I definitely felt confused and unsure about everything.
>>
>>761772
I can vouch for the OP about SSRI withdrawl, I can also vouch for Seroquel withdrawl. Don't take meds given to you by a therapist. Just don't. I've been given anti psychotics, uppers, downerw, benzos, and ssri for paranoia, depression and anxiety. Learning to cope with these things without feeling like a zombie is so much better and honestly easier. I was so scared when I took seroquel, I usually have a strong urge to hurt people like a cornered animal would, but when I'm sober I know it's wrong. The only thing the Seroquel did was instead of me knowing it was wrong, I could take pleasure in the murderous thoughts. I realized if I stayed in those meds I would hurt somebody and not feel anything about it. I felt like a human again as soon as I quit prescription meds for good. I became an alcoholic for 2 years after I stopped prescription meds, this was honestly a better time for me than being on prescription meds. I am now 1 year sober of everything. I took acid and realized I needed to get my life together, people werent out to get me and the best way to get better at things is to relax. I acid trip turned my whole life around. Im really being honest. I never even took care of my owv hygiene before, I would go weeks without shaving, showering, brushing my teeth. After that acid trip I have been a completely straight and narrow Joe type of guy. I even wake up at 5 a.m. every day now. I have no interest in taking acid again, I do not intend to reverse the stability I finally have.
>>
>>760362
hey mate, doubt you're still here but
my mates and I would go to national parks to camp when we were underage, we just wanted to drink and get fucked up with some girls

we weren't full on cunts about it though, very respectful, stayed at the corner of the 1km-long campsite
>>
>>760362
it's a symptom of either anxiety or withdrawal from various psychiatric drugs (usually antidepressants), in his case it seems to be the latter.
brain zaps are a sensation in the brain that can only be equated with a burst of electricity going off inside your dome. similar to licking the top of a 9 volt battery without the metallic taste, and you know, inside your head. it's not painful but it's a very disconcerting and distracting sensation. sometimes they have additional triggers like his.
got to experience them as a teenager after my folks decided i was too moody for it just to be teenage angst and put me on prozac. after a couple months of playing the prozac zombie i decided i couldn't do it anymore and quit pretty abruptly against the advice of the same doctor who convinced them i should be on it. occasional brain zaps for a few months afterwards. the first couple scared the shit out of me.

>>760324
don't let that shit ruin your teeth man, i hear the dry mouth is terrible.

>>760607
>They disrupt the natural state of the land by building shelters out of the wood.
I lold.
>>
>>761121
Ever hear of South Dakota?
>>
>>761946
I hear it is pretty nice
>>
>>761951
It is. I love how everyone is crazy for oceans, mountains, etc. More beauty for me.
>>
>>761971
That is how I feel about Kentucky.
>>
>>761985
I used to get pissed when people referred to my state as fly over country. Now I'm happy they do. I don't want people who cannot appreciate open spaces in my state.
>>
>>761909
Haven't gotten any dry mouth actually and I'm on max dose. I'm actually transitioning to Zoloft now though, taking half of each. Zoloft is supposed to be better for anxiety.

The only side effects I got from Lexapro were delayed ejaculation and frequent urination. Both quite annoying. I hate waking up late at night to relieve my bladder like a 50 year old man.

Lots of horror stories about Prozac.
>>
File: 1410768225502.gif (2MB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410768225502.gif
2MB, 275x200px
>have my own land
>someone makes noise a mile away
I need.. more land..
>>
>>760424
>fag anon comes onto my private property
>i had a no trespassing sign up front, i guess hes edgy
>shoot his ass and be on with my day

just try you faggot
>>
>>762036
You just aren't going to land a shot from your porch when I'm in the woods. How does that work again? Do you think I'm square dancing in a field 100 feet from your trailer?
>>
>>762036
aint hard with .338 lapua magnum ya cunt
>>
>>762066
See
>>762057
>>
>>762057
meant >>762066
for you
>>
I dont think you understand. I dont go to the woods to see houses. You idiot. I will go as far out of site from a house as possible. That means I'm 400 yards minimum in dense forest, you are on a porch. Does this make sense yet?>>762067
>>
>>762068
>>762069
>>762068
>>762069
>>762068
>>762069
>>762068
>>762069
>>762068
Also kill yourself I hate you
>>
>>762069
trespass, get pounded in the ass, is all im saying. You better fucking stay out of site, if thats what you are playing at.

Literally can just point out from the blinds of my 2 story cottage, and if your heads anywhere, well its going to be gone.
>>
>>762072
I have also made a clear statement that I am perfectly okay with the self sacrifice involved with indulging in freedom. I am just letting you know how stupid you sound.
>>
>>762072
Also, police are trained to know when someone is shot from a distance or not, it is actually quite obvious. Murder is murder. I will be ended, and unable to complain, you will have 15 years in a box.
>>
>>762074
pretty sure everyone in this thread KNOWS you are the stupid one.

fuck off kiddo
>>
>>762076
:^) you seem upset that you cant stop me from walking on your lawn
>>
>>762077
>cant stop you

sure senpai, sure
>>
>>762078
Please read
>>762075

I will watch from Heaven and giggle as your family is torn apart, your wife finds a nigger to replace you with and you have a 5 million dollar civil lawsuit from my family to pay after you finish your 15 year sentence. You sure were the tough guy eh? Eh?
>>
>>762080
>buried out in deep woods
>i snigger as i sip my coffee on my land
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 305x165px
>>762082
>mfw I told people where I was going

Uh oh
>>
>>762085
implying that matters. Im in the middle of nowhere, and your body would be buried sideways underneath a elk carcass. You aint bein found F A M
>>
>>762087
>le famfamepicmeme
>Implying obese 14 year old meme spewing autists can kill somebody, let alone muster the strength to dig a hole and put them in it.
>>
>>762087
Have fun getting human blood off tree bark. Have a great time getting gunshot residue off your clothes and window. A 400+ yard headshot on a moving target? DAMN AMERICAN SNIPER OVER HERE. Also, I have made it clear that I am fine with being killed while practicing my freedom, for this is the advent of all freedoms. You would simply complete my philosophical prophecy. All because you wanted to be a tough guy and keep people from enjoying the last real thing we humans have left. Do you hear yourself? Another thing

>implying I am not almost all of the replies in this thread, playing multiple different writing styles

Let's be real here. You would never shoot a human that did not pose an immediate threat to you. Playing Russian roulette with a life sentence because you have an ego problem, and I am the dumb one? Nice.
>>
>>762007
>The only side effects I got from Lexapro were delayed ejaculation

I masturbated for 45 minutes one time and then just gave up. Who has that kind of time?
>>
>>762142
I just take days off and jerk it every other day. Orgasm feels better and I don't get the sexual frustration of beating my dick mercilessly until I'm panting
>>
>>762007
I was on zoloft when I was 16-17 or so

had occasional dick problems, bit of low drive too

also made me incredibly angry, to the point where if someone bumped me on the train i'd be ready to stomp on their head

got off it cold turkey, felt better and here I am
>>
>>762142
>>762156
>>762220
Guys this is a blue board. It relates to camping so maybe kids are around. Keep it safe.
>>
>>762223
Nigger
>>
>>762223
just discussing m8, no pics so it's safe
if anything it'll let them learn about medications that a doctor/parent might try to force on them at some point

we really should stay on topic though
>>
File: 1432164332298.jpg (68KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1432164332298.jpg
68KB, 600x563px
>>762223
You have to be 18 to be on 4chan :^)
>>
>>760028
you are just as beta as the man with the crazy bitch
>>
>>760467
>>760454

Spank you for your cervix
>>
I don't have any good asshole camper stories. I wish a buddy of mine was on here, because he has a good one. One group of campers was harassing and scaring the shit out of others. It got bad enough that he eventually resolved the situation by sneaking off into the woods and putting a round into their campfire.
>>
I have a very short one

>camping on west highland way
>stop on beach close to road for the night as we're fucked
>set up camp
>an hour later, family arrive, set up beside us
>Literaly 3 meters away on a 100+ m beach
>Doll scum, single mother and 3 kids
>Oldest boy is about 10,
>Dirty thieving bastard
>Stole our firewood (a few times)
>Hear him telling his mum how he 'found it'
>Call him out on it
>Get in argument with mum
>Call her a scummy cunt and her son a thieving bastard
>Move camp to get away from them.
>Make sure to piss on remaining firewood/fire
>Buddy shits on the fire too
>>
>>762690
*Dole
>>
>>760454
Thought you said you were in Appalachia mate, now you're saying you were somewhere with real mountains? Keep your story straight.
>>
>>760424
I bet you're that "amateur archeologist" faggot.
>>
>>760533
#rekt
>>
>>760018

Camping with class
>Early teacher leaves and we get substitute
>Chill guy, gives kind of bad advice but whatever
>we're planning on going camping
>like to cook
>we suggest things to bring that are nutritionally important
>decide to bring rice and beans and onions and garlic, some other snacks as well
>Decide to bring spices because we plan to catch fish
>Salt, pepper, basic stuff
>go canoeing before we go on the trip
>old teacher catches wind of this
>"That's foolish"
>talks shit about our packing skills
>gets upset over 4 jars of spice that fit in a pot

This guy is such a nigger.
>>
>>762771
Jake?
>>
>>762730
>he thinks appalachia doesnt have mountains

You go right ahead and go for a nice jog, go for it
>>
>>760445

So can I come camp in your house
>>
>>760028
Fuck I hate people like that. I don't care what you do when you go camping...I don't care if you want to drink and party (I've done it myself). But don't fucking ruin it for other people, and pack out your trash. Have a little bit of respect for other people and the woods.
>>
>>760424
The reason that we unfortunately need trespassing and hunting laws is because there are too many faggots like you. Thanks for ruining it for everyone else. I lived in Appalachia, and I loved the land but hated you people.
>>
>>762099
>implying you can't just wash clothes to remove residue
>implying most murders get solved
>implying you telling people where you decided to trespass means the landowner will be prosecuted without finding a body
This is probably a troll post but for those who think that most murders are solved stop watching criminal minds and csi and look at the statistics. For the US 38% of murders go without even leading to an arrest. Even less result in a conviction.
Anon is stupid to say he will shoot you just for being on his land. Assuming you don't leave shit behind and damage things and your not the type to sue because you tripped while trespassing who cares. If you expect that if someone kills you they will be convicted you are mistaken though especially if they decide to bury you in some remote location. You'll likely be searched for for a few weeks and given up on if they can't find anything.
>>
>>762811
If I let you. Freedom is two way. Sorry, Tyrone.
>>
>>762872
I clearly stated he was playing Russian Roulette, as in, taking a risk. Not a certainty. I am now certain this board is for idiots.

>>762828
If you read my posts you would know that I leave zero trace at all. In fact, the destruction of my camp left more of a trace than I ever would have.
>>
>>762875

So why is it ok for you to intrude on other people's property but it's not ok for me? Because one is full of trees and the other is a slimy NEET hut?
>>
>>762897
As I clearly stated previously, a personal request face to face is completely reasonable. This is where a mutual respect between both parties is created. This is very easy for me to do inside of my house. Also, my children are not in the woods as opposed to my house. My life savings is also in my house. This all constitutes a higher level of security in which I would request you leave. In my state, I can shoot to kill in this situation, shooting at distance(also previously stated, this is very easy to determine) however is not legal. Understand why your argument is bad yet?
>>
>>762690
funny you use the word scum so often
>>
>>760454
Pastapastapastapastapasta you're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>760525
>Take a few breathes
Surely you meant "breaths."
>Which for your level of foolishness is unlikely.
That looks like a sentence fragment.
>>760519
>My IQ is 140 buddy pal.
I'm sure it is, and you're not just some overinflated ego sperging out on the internet.

I see no need to boast on my intelligence -- someone told me once, "the easiest way to spot a bitch boy is to find the one acting the toughest; if someone is truly hard, they don't act it. They let their actions speak for themselves."
>>
>>761987
Not the worker anon but I know exactly what you mean, man. I grew up in the Midwest and visit frequently and it didn't take long to learn to love the plains. I see a savanna or a meadow and all I can think about is what it would be like to traverse the whole thing. It often looks empty but it encourages you to pay attention to and appreciate the small stuff lyin around, y'know, the vast majority of the planet's biomass.
>>
>>763142
This isnt me acting tough, maybe you just arent up to speed.
>>
>>763157
>isnt
>arent
This is surely the conversational level of an individual with 140 IQ. Go to bed, Chad. You have school tomorrow. Now, put your e-peen away; none of us are impressed.
>>
>>760773
God Bless you. I also want to work on your land
>>
>>763155
When I first went to South Dakota about two years ago I was blown away. Amazing how that expanse just seems to carry on forever.
>>
>>761024
If everyone hunted as much as they liked we'd run out of fucking animals. That doesn't seem problematic to you? There have been game restrictions since the middle ages. They're completely and utterly reasonable and serve a purpose.
>>
>>763252
That is bullshit. Animals regrow.
>>
>>763253
http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/13-animals-hunted-to-extinction/hunted-to-death
>>
>>763253
>regrow

No, animals reproduce. And that requires adequate numbers. A large population is more robust against predators, illness, and exploitation (read: hunting), therefore it is in our best interest as harvesters of said resource to keep species healthy and populace.
>>
>>763253
Tell that to the passenger pidgeon and Carolina parakeet.
>>
File: 1440371692860.jpg (46KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1440371692860.jpg
46KB, 511x511px
>2010
>be 17 doing DoE Gold
>this involves a four day and three night trek having to pass checkpoints
>pack my own lightweight camping gear because provided camping gear is shit
>dumped in with a group of normies to go trekking with
>comfy weekend ruined
>normies want to take a break every hour or so
>one normie plays music on his phone
>none of them can navigate with a map
>they complain when it rains despite not packing suitable waterproofs
>this one fucking normie acts like the leader of the group despite me doing all the work
>this retard starts saying that its easier to use the phone map "because its faster"
>try to tell them about my planned route I made
>the others side with their leader
>give up and let him go his way
>within two hours we end up travelling further than before from the checkpoint
>normies start cracking up and acting like its a joke
>weather forecasts predicted it would shower at 6pm
>its already around 5pm
>fuckingnormies.gif
>have to plan a new route from where normie leader got lost
>new route is direct but rougher terrain and less scenic than my route
>normieswhining.wav
>the normie that was playing music earlier finally stops playing music because phone battery is low
>he has a portable charger
>he continues to play shitty music
I fucking hate Avicci and David Guetta
>ask him to lower the volume, he does but turns it back up after ten minutes
>its pissing with rain and we have not arrived yet
>wearing anorak+poncho+overtrousers and have rain cover over my bergen so im comfy
>the others are wearing jeans and a raincoat, they get drenched
>we finally arrive at the camp where we rest for the night and meet with teachers
>I have my own tarp + bivvy bag so I quickly set up camp and start cooking
>normies are using shitty provided tents which get drenched as they set it up
>listening to the sounds of them moaning and asking me to set it up
>I pretend to sleep
>smugpepe.jpg
cont.
>>
>>763395
fucking kek

continue
>>
>>762907

You've made no distinction why it's okay for you to trespass but wrong for others. Guess freedom really is a one way street
>>
>>763411
Personal requests, as opposed to a sign that has no legal bounds without having a law quoted on the sign itself. You must be really, truly dumb.
>>
File: 1460763996821.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460763996821.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>763395
>they think im asleep
>stealthily eat my rations in my sleeping bag
>have a comfy ten minutes reading a book and listening to the rain until
BLAHBLAHBLAH HAHAHHAHA BLAHBLAHBLAH OOOOOOH BLAHBLAHBLAH
>normies are full on shouting in their poorly packed tents
>fortheloveofgodandallthatsholywillyoupleaseshuthefuckup.webm
>enough is enough
>decide to fuck with them
just reminding you that its still pissing with rain
note that where we are resting is a predetermined campsite for everyone partaking in the DofE to stay in
>since our group was one of the last groups to arrive, all the good spots had been taken
>their tent is situated on a hillside by the showers
>my bivvy + tarp is situated nearby but in between two trees, sufficient for one person to fit in
>whilst they are talking I scout around looking for dogshit
>lo and behold, dogshit is found
>sneak up to their tents and pull out their tent poles
>its an easy task because of the muddy turf and they are the thin metal ones
>sneak around like the freak I am
>stealthboy.jpg
>with a stick and my bear hands I start to make a little funnel on the hill that directs towards their tent
>on the top of the funnel I place the dogshit
>smells fucking awful but I must bear the pain
>head to the toilets
>toilets are of the portable kind
>find the hatch to take out the waste
>take out the waste tub and slowly pour it into the stinking dam of dogshit and sticks at the top of the hill
>return the water tub into the porter loo and wash hands to rid of smell and evidence
>the circle is complete
>what happens next is not immediate, but after a period of several hours
>knowing it will take a long time, I decide to sleep
>can't because BLAHBLAHBLAH HAHAHHAHA BLAHBLAHBLAH OOOOOOH BLAHBLAHBLAH
>eventually fall asleep though
>wake up, hear Stacy's anguished screams
>my hard labor is finally coming to fruition
>get woken up by teachers
>there are claims that someone took a dump next to the normies tents
cont.
>>
>>763411
Also, have never said it is wrong for anybody else to. We have locks, and security systems for houses. Booby traps on your property is completely illegal. I have mentioned the importance of a face to face multiple times in thread.
>>
>>763412

So if I'm not at home and don't have the law posted on my door, it's cool for some redneck to hang out in my house
>>
>>763422
You have a severe lack of reading comprehension. One is a felony, the other is not. One is legal bounds for homicide, the other is not. One you will have to learn to live with, the other will be a direct result of how responsible you are with your home.
>>
>>763423

Poaching and trespassing is a felony
>>
>>763427
Trespassing is not a felony.
Shooting a single squirrel is also, not a felony.

Again, I make clear, you cannot read and apparently don't know the law. Maybe that is why you are afraid to do these things, you have no idea on the law.
>>
File: 1461026976334.png (14KB, 428x271px) Image search: [Google]
1461026976334.png
14KB, 428x271px
>act tired and confused like the innocent little boy I am
>its around 3am and everyone has gathered around the normies tent
>teachers do the usual "fess up now and it will be easier"
>yeah fuck you as if I haven't heard that one before
>what really happened was that over the time, the rainwater and shit made a little shit spring that eventually made its way down the hill and underneath the normies tent
>the stench of piss and bile was so bad the scent made anyone's eyes water
>eventually the teachers say there are no spare tents and the normies would have to spend the night in the tent anyways
>long story short the teachers didn't find out, the rain washed away the evidence and my group stank of shit
>act sorry for them, telling them whoever did that is not right in their mind
>im in the clear
>I have successfully ruined their morale and they are in a bad mood for the whole of the next day
>I would rather them be angry and quiet than loud and happy any day of the week
>the rest of the DofE went smoothly with my guidance
>enjoy pub lunch on the last day
>never go hiking with normies since
>I regret nothing
>>
>>763430

Shouldn't that not matter, since you were willing to shoot a park ranger over your squirrel earlier?

This is just more proof that Apalachia has always been a detriment to humanity.
>>
>>763430

Trespassing with intent to poach is absolutely a felony
>>
>>763427
What is most amazing to me is you somehow assume I will start living on this persons property or something. I am walking on the tree line or deep within it, covering dozens of peoples property mixed in with state and national forests. The lines become extremely blurred. Why you somehow think walking like this is unacceptable is beyond me. You seem to be very trapped, you can't even step on 80% of the world. Let it sink in.
>>
>>763441
>>763444
Take a gander. I am never even aware of when I am on someones property, nor am I required to know by any capacity. My willingness to do something to defend my free encounter with the woods is simply that, something that none of you will ever be able to withdraw from me. You folks are doing very badly at trolling. I could knock every squirrel out of the forest if I felt like it. I simply get my own food on my camping trips.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 640x478px
>>763438
Well done anon.

Honestly I think that story highlights the thing I hate the most about what you and i call normies. Their entire lives are based in the pack. They will ignore all facts and logic and guidance in the face of social leadership and pressure. They will disregard everything and shit on nature to get points wiht the rest of the group (look "cool", like that fag with the phone clearly was trying to). The group is their reality and everything is secondary. And I hate them for that.

That being said, sounds like you were being a sperglord about things, but that aside, everything went as it should.

Possibly should handle less shit next time though,
>>
>>763445

>can't live in the 80% of the world

Yeah because I don't poach on other people's property so I can eat squirrels
>>
>>763451
Autism/10
>>
>>763451
You have never addressed the fact that you have zero legal grounds to enforce against my "trespassing" besides a simple personal request. The sheriff, is by no means going to bring the choppers and dogs to walk 20 miles into a forest to find somebody you think you saw. Your fantasy is worse than those people that carry a gun because they're racist.
>>
>>763438
Great story. Music while /out/ is so fucking annoying

Stop fucking shitposting about trespassing
>>
>>760362
>How can you enjoy the outdoors if you're blind drunk or drugged and blasting loud music?

I think the appeal is that you can be as loud and stupid as you like as well as having a campfire and not worry about neighbours.

However this kind of shit should only really be done on private property with permission, not anywhere near people who are camping.
>>
>>763416

For the love of great justice, please continue
>>
>>761207
You sound like the most intolerable fucktard, ever. Please get fragged.
>>
>>762875
What if I force you to let me, and when I'm done you pay me. That sound good?
>>
>>763395
>I fucking hate Avicci and David Guetta

Shame, I think their music is actually quite good but that situation would make me hate it.
>>
>>764320
>For the love of great justice

Jesus, did you step through a time portal from like 2005?
>>
>>764422
move zig
>>
>>764422

>accusing me of being an oldfag
>like it's a bad thing
>>
>>764316
But this is the thing - you can't do that. It's just as inappropriate in a public camping ground, if not more.
>>
>>764401
Sounds like you have a learning disability
>>
>>761661
When you come here to camp, just don't be a nigger, or else they will have to change the law.
>>
>>760324
hey! thats what I'm on. I thought it took months to notice effects of it wearing off/taking effect.
>>
File: 1346297803427.jpg (7KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1346297803427.jpg
7KB, 355x397px
>>762749
I remember this.

Wasn't he the guy who kept on trespassing onto other peoples property because he just bought himself a rock hammer and wanted to "test it out".
>>
>>764482

>It's just as inappropriate in a public camping ground

In what possible way? I had a mate who lived on property as a teenager and the neighbours were several k's away. How is this even conceivably a problem?
>>
>>764779

I want to come there *because* I'm not one of those niggers. I am capable of enjoying the outdoors without trashing a campsite, burning shit down or generally making a nuisance of myself. To me, this shit seems like it should be common sense and everybody should be able to do it. But sadly, that's just not the case. Even in Australia we have so many arsehole bogans that we could never have freedom to roam.

So I look forward to getting me some of that god-tier boreal forest camping experience and I envy that your population is not so self-obsessed and is social-minded enough to be able to act like normal intelligent people while /out.
>>
>>765028

Wait never mind I just realised you mis-interpreted my comment. Re-read it faggot, you got it backwards.
>>
>>760152
Stealth camping is cool but not being able to have a campfire kills it for me.
>>
>>760018
>stay in illegeal camping area because homeless
>guys down trail been here 3 years and real friendly nice guys
>cops show up last night hastling everyone because who knows why

...just want to be left alone
>>
My last experience hiking
>German backpackers who came shirtless and in thongs
>when we were cooking by the river they were skinny dipping

>old people doing our two-day trip as a dayhike

>lots of evidence of illegal fires
>>
>>763473
It depends. There's some music that has greatly enhanced my experience of nature. But it has to be a certain sort of music, never out loud, and never for the duration of a walk. You stop and have a rest, and if there are no interesting noises and you're not feeling the silence you play it.

My other exception is music that you play yourself.
>>
>>760362
>cunt cunt cunt cunt i'm Australian btw cunt cunt fuck cunt. did I mention that I'm Australian
fucking ausfags
>>
>>765122

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>765071
How are you on here if you're homeless?
>>
>>760424
Goodluck ignoring my no trespassing signs while I put a round in the back of your head.
>>
>>765185
That is not how that works. You are emotionally and intellectually deficient. That makes it highly unlikely that you own property.
>>
>>765113
>illegal
>fire

I swear to god I should not have to feel like I'm wearing fucking tampons and lipstick when I'm out in the fucking woods
Fire is not illegal
I'll kill ya m8
>>
>>760392
He was waiting for a dude from Craigslist to show up so he could blow him. Trust me.
>>
>>760424
What a salty bitch.
>>
>>760632
This guy's right, I scored like a 137 or some bullshit and got a cushy Intel job.
>>
>>762692
You're from ireland aren't you anon
>>
I'm gonna bump it
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.