[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going off the grid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Where do i start
>>
Don't kill yourself op!!
>>
>>759029
not trying to kill myself, trying to figure out how to live completely apart from government
>>
>>759036
North Korea is your best bet OP. Good luck!
>>
>>759036
>trying to figure out how to live completely apart from government
unless you move to bumfuck nowhere in Africa you can't do that.
>>
>>759036
>live completely apart from government
run a corporation and/or become one of the 1%
>>
>>759027
If you've to ask that here, you ain't goin' lol
>>
>>759038
>living away from government
>live in north korea
are you retarded anon?
>>
>>759027
You could be a vagrant who mostly lives innawoods.
>>
>>759251
I think he meant US government
>>
Move to Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Botswana, French Polynesia or the Philippines or some shit like that. You cannot live off the grid in any first world, developed country. You need to be in a shit hole. That's alrigt though, as long as you have guns and ammunition.
>>
>>759036
away from government?
>get $$$
>buy a boat
>live in international waters

only place left without government
>>
>>759027

By doing your own research, dicklicker
>>
Depends on how high you want your quality of life to be. Do you want a house? A car? Daily showers?
>>
live in the wilderness of alaska
>>
>>759382
>what is outer space
>>
inquire within

wojak @hitler.rocks
>>
>>759519
How the fuck are you supposed to live in outer space
>>
>>759638
trip to mars Will be cheaper than a house in los Angeles in a few years
>>
>>759660
But how will you survive there without the help of whatever government funded group's help.
> you dense motherfucker
>>
>>759849
the government can't make any effort towards space exploration because there's no feasible way it can benefit them, and we're going there anyways
>>
Just disconnect the utilities from your house. You will then be off the grid.
>>
File: 9Ay3Y.jpg (56KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
9Ay3Y.jpg
56KB, 400x296px
>>759660
>trip to mars
enjoy your cancer
>>
>>759638

Hold your breath for a reeeeeeeeeallllly long time
>>
>>759027
Go to Siberia, if you're russian you can claim 1 hectare for free.
>>
>>759519
I think you mean "Outer America."
>>
You don't
>>
>>759027
>Where do i start
Find someplace with nothing and move directly to the center. You are now off grid
>>
You need money, lots of it, then you need skills. Then you use that money to buy a property. Then you use your skills to litigate the endless cases of property tax evasion and your unemployment and benefits.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.