[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to the german /out/ers here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 12467186756678.jpg (42KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
12467186756678.jpg
42KB, 640x344px
Is there anyway to be /out/ in the woods, living the /out/ life without a cucked hunter or forester fucking your shit up and calling the police?

>can't even put up a tarp here without a forestlord fucking your shit up if you get caught

I live in Waldeck Frankenberg, Hesse, the county with the lowest population and the most forests, but still there are alot of hunters and foresters.

Any tips to how avoid them or find a place where they never been in the woods? Just wan't to fucking chill and be alone from the pest called humans.

pic related my village
>>
baden württemberg here. nah being absolutely alone is kinda hard. besides the black forest maybe to an extend. but yeah sometimes I really wanna be alone when strolling through the woods + I'm always getting kinda uncomfortable when I see someone walking their dog or some shit
>>
>>756417
you must go on a campaign of homicides within the forest and convince the locals it his haunted and forbidden. then you may eliminate both Foresters and have a nice private tarp spot.
>>
>>756433
fuggg why is germany so small :<
>>
>>756417
Dig below the ground and create a shelter that you can't see from above.

Fires at night, or use something like a Dakota fire hole.

If the cops show up, just tell them you found it that way.
>>
>>756417
Did quite a bit of stealth camping during a bicycle trip in MacPom. But no fires, just set my small tent at sunset and left at sunrise. Other than that, it helps if you do not dress like Rambo, be friendly and sometimes farmers gave me their permission to camp on their land when I asked.
>>
LMAO how can a country be so much cucked?!?!

enjoy your autism
>>
>>757053
>how can a country be so much cucked
german engineering
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.