[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neeked and uh-fraid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-05-01 22.49.33.jpg (5MB, 3769x2117px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-01 22.49.33.jpg
5MB, 3769x2117px
Apparently homeslice was afraid of not having enough fun. What would you bring on the show?
>>
>>753830
>bring on the show?

Something that easily starts fires or a machete.

Also, I wouldn't go to Leishmaniasis sandfly territory, or other places with nasty diseases you're definitely going to catch. Not worth it.
>>
>>753830

what am i looking at OP
>>
>>754201
Spam anon
>>
>>753830

A parachute
>>
>>753830
Is that a colorful dragon dildo?
>>
>>753830
I know a girl who was on the show - Cassie. She's in episode 2 of this season- where her and that fat guy who hates blondes go to the temperate forest in Canada.

She says she was supremely disappointed when she opened the bag that the guy brought to discover there was no fire starter but a bit of 550 cord. Subsequently, while she brought a machete, they froze for the first week while the dude had an internal struggle with his manhood in trying to start a fire with a bow. Ultimately they spent a fuck ton of energy and time trying to get a fire started because he had a personal issue. They finally got a fire going on the 8th or 9th morning.

She also said on the super cold nights, the guy refused to snuggle with her to conserve body heat. She said off camera, the guy was a douche, and not entirely helpful. She got minor frost bite on her hands, feet and legs from the super cold night, and I have never seen such mosquito rape on a human body before. They filmed in July of 2015 and she still has scarring.

Other things: They are mic'ed 24/7, even while they shit in the bushes. The crew sleeps and eats lavishly only 10's of meters away from wherever they build their shelter. There is absolutely no communication, verbal, written or with body language between the nudes and the crew unless there is a significant medical issue.
>>
>>754321

>I know a girl

no you don't
>>
>>754321
just looked up that episode, the guy seems like your typical suburb cowboy who pretends to know shit but is just a colossal fuck-up

Why would you bring 550 cord? because you wanted to look like John Wayne starting a bow fire. He should strangle himself with it
>>
>>754523
Not once did he apologize for his decisions. He just kept blaming his inability to start a fire on the quality/moisture of the woods they found. The only thing positive out of his mouth was when he finally got a fire, at which point they high-fived and he praised himself for his bushcraft.
>>
>>754321
I just watched the episode and i cringed through the whole thing, the guys is so stupid and a selfish prick
>>
>>754321
i just watched the ep and that was some retarded shit.
fire and a proper shelter is crucial at that climate the rope was a huge waste.
>>
>>753830
>What would you bring on the show?
well i used to say the pot because the first few seasons it was absolute struggle for anyone not having one. now they get a pot for free, so i don't know. knife and a firetool is equally important. maybe fire is a tad more important.
>>
>>754345
This
>>
>>754345
>>756627
Let the jelly flow through you.
>>
>>754263
Sweet toga, tons of cordage, tent, sail, signal, storage. Yep, parachute confirmed useful af
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.