[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresh and BLACKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

has anyone tried one of these new Quechua tents yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi7l0rcDi8M
>>
>fresh and black
Wtf is wrong with quechua to come up with that name? Anti white motherfuckers.
>>
>>753312
>sunlight awakens you when /out/
>bad thing

A tent for neckbeards seems like a niche thing.
>>
>>753314
Actually I believe it is a cuckold thing. Quecha's executive and design and marketing teams are well stocked with cucks.
>>
>>753312
>the fedora of tents
>rises to a new level of memery by adopting the cuckold /pol/ fetish

Never saw one actually being used by a hiker and I doubt I ever see one. Any of you car campers can tell us if they are at least well built?
>>
>>753343
Akshully they're not bad. On the heavy side, sure, but for car or festival camping they are pretty sweet. The "windows" make for great ventilation and set up is like two minutes
>>
>>753420
I bet having the "Fresh Black" sign above the door brings the white girls in also.
>>
>>753343

I had a quechua 2 second tent for a while. It was wonderful for car camping. Easy setup, easy take down. Was good and sturdy. Literally god tier at keeping the insides dry in heavy rain, because the rain fly goes all the way to the ground, and the inner tent is suspended off the frame of the rain fly. Biggest downside of the one I had was poor ventilation, making it unpleasant in warmer weather. Though in cooler weather, it was nice and cozy.

It ended up breaking because I did a shitty job of stowing it before offroading. They fold down to a disk shape, and I threw it in the bed of the truck. Shit shifted around, and snapped the main support pole in two places, making a ded tent. I keep meaning to buy another one someday.

>>753420

Mine was honestly also not super heavy. No good for the ultra-light folks, but the poles it used were fairly lightweight compared to a standard tent. Sorta oddly shaped while stowed, but you could easily strap it onto the back of a pack. Not sure about the newer ones with more ventilation and shit though.
>>
>>755532
Maybe the good guys at quechua could repair it for free if you show them this (you)

I think I'll look for one for car camping. They seem easy af to fix which comes handy when you have kids around. Not my case yet, but soon to be.
>>
>>755567

Well, mine broke on a long ass trip group trip. Fuckers in the van i stashed the broken pole in junked it before I could get it. Ended up junking the tent during a move. Also, was like, 6 years ago it broke at this point, and Quechua doesn't do stuff in the US officially. I don't believe they offer repair services here, and the only place to buy them is eBay or have someone import one.

[spoiler]I had some friends from Brazil bring the one I used back when they went there to visit family[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.