[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite places to go out in Louisiana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: louisiana-physical-map.gif (116KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
louisiana-physical-map.gif
116KB, 750x706px
Favorite places to go out in Louisiana
>>
>>751099
I'd rather go out of Louisiana to be honest family.

But for real, duck hunting the Atchafalaya is nuts.
>>
>>751099
Look to your left, black people, look to your right, black people. I don't think so.
>>
>>751124
>implying black people leave the security of the major cities to go /out/
>>
>>751154
Are you that stupid that you don't understand the population balance, class structure, culture, and economics of LA?
>>
>>751175
I'm gonna be frank.

I've lived in Louisiana, but I never left New Orleans.

I was under the impression that black people didn't want to travel out into the swamp country because they might run into their natural enemy, Deliverance style rednecks.
>>
>>751099
>Favorite places to go out in Louisiana

the state line, to get to any other state.
>>
>>751193
You might want to check on the ethnicity of the people living on those shitty shrimp flats that kick the wifes off to go to work and the kids off to go to school while they go try to catch a living.
There's more blacks than rednecks in the woods and swamps of LA.
>>
Kidatchie is hella fun. Always bring a pistol though. Never once had to wield it while /out/ though. Usually go north to Arkansas, especially as summer aporoaches.
>>
well damn, I'm from Washington parish it's pretty back woods country people. I pretty much lived on the river after high school I'd do like week long kayak trips and camp on sand bars only saw people when I went near bridges
>>
>>751099
You can /out/ in LA? So little public land.
>>
>>751216
>>751175
This is false.

Blacks here do stay in the cities and hardly leave. Few of them hunt, and fewer actually go /out/.
>>
File: 1455663442823.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1455663442823.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>tfw the logging jew is destroying the woods my family hunted in and I wandered as a child
>>
>>751909
>few actually go/out/
Because they already live there you fool. To them /out/ is simply daily life.
>>
>>751909
Country doesn't have a color friendo. Its just a matter or which part of the culture the individuals are wrapped up in. Louisiana doesn't have many "big cities" that make them massive population centers like other places >>752216 knows what's up.

We would be here for days if we even started to get into the complexities of the ethnic groups.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.