[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bunch of savages in this town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

Do you come across drug paraphernalia a lot?

I saw a syringe someone couldn't be bothered to throw out today; at least the person put the cap on. I really would not be all that surprised to find a one-pot meth lab (aka nasty 2L).

If people want to poison themselves, they can, it's a free country. But don't screw up the environment for those of us who want to keep living in it.
>>
>>748030
Maybe he's just leavin the stick for the next guy who is tryin to get high and can't find a needle.
>>
>>748030
yep it's really bad where I am. Recent documentary on herion use and the deaths here.
Darwin will win in the end.
>>
File: DSC_4265_-L.jpg (112KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4265_-L.jpg
112KB, 800x534px
>>748030
Wouldn't say "a lot", but yes. Happens once or twice a year.

Rode by what I'm fairly certain was a recent meth lab in the woods, maybe 100yds off a spur from a foresty-servicey road. Smelled something funky, rode a little further and there was a bunch of chemical bottles laying around that hadn't been there long.
Marked it in my GPS and nope'd outta there, fwd'd the coords to FS-LEO office.

Year or so later, out riding at night, stopped on that main FS road to take photos. Heard something in the trees, opposite direction of the meth-lab I had stumbled across, but still within easy walking distance... Didn't see anything... decided not to stick around there that night.

>Pic related
Noise was coming from the trees on the right.
At the top of the hill there's a spur off to the left, just past that is where the methlab was.
>>
>>748030
That's an insulin syringe. The person that dropped it probably cropped it by accident and is now going into a diabetic coma because he can't take his meds.
>>
>>748091
Washington?
>>
File: DSC_4913_-L.jpg (123KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4913_-L.jpg
123KB, 800x533px
>>748121
South, east, and about 1.5 miles up.
>>
>>748091
The skinwalkers are meth addicts now?
>>
>>748100
Was going to post this. My grandmother has diabetes and is a fat slob who leaves needles laying all over the place.
>>
File: kornhausbruecke_s12.jpg (218KB, 944x708px) Image search: [Google]
kornhausbruecke_s12.jpg
218KB, 944x708px
>>748030
My Town used to have the biggest oppen drug scene on the planet, 2-5k junkies doing their thing in the open.
Took some time and creative measures to deal with it, now it is under control for over a decade.
>>
>>748374
Spitz?
>>
File: GrVIII BVIII MVIII.png (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GrVIII BVIII MVIII.png
62KB, 600x600px
>>748100
Well no shit OP posted a stock photo because it's related to the topic, he didn't post a picture of a needle he found (either way pick up your syringes)
>>
>>748451
Letten
>>
>>748037
Cape Cod?
>>
>>748100
>insulin syringe
holy fucking stupid anon, becaue no heroin user ever has used an insulin needle to shoot up.
>>
>>748787
Yep
>>
>>748232
>south
>1.5 miles up
>>
>>748821
no they make special heroin needles durr
>>
>>748030
>If people want to poison themselves, they can, it's a free country.
Except they can't, well not legally. Our prisons are packed with people serving time for non-violent drug crimes. The only way you are allowed to poison yourself legally is with alcohol and tobacco, and people have collectively decided that cigarette butts aren't litter for some fucking reason that's beyond me.
>>
>>749380
Same as orange peels, they're biodegradable.
>>
>>749380
free to the point of "it's only illegal if you get caught"

people make their own choices; I doubt those on heroin care about the legality of it, some will be caught, some won't....it's a hard divide between personal freedoms and protecting idiots from themselves; yes, plenty of people will continue to slowly commit suicide with booze and cigarettes, and yet it's perfectly acceptable

I don't support drug use, but if people are intent on doing themselves harm, they will find a way

...I saw multiple alcohol bottles but I don't recall noticing butts
>>
I'm a traveler and i see loose UNCAPPED rigs all over the place, i know it's sort of dangerous but i always pick them up, cap them and dispose of them as safely as i can.
>>
>>748787
>>748822
New England is getting hit hard with heroin. Bad batch killing a bunch of people here in CT

>>748037
That's not how it works and is a very simplistic and uninformed view.
>>
>>748091
>>748232
Mule?

>>748374
What did your town do?

>>749650
>people make their own choices; I doubt those on heroin care about the legality of it

I would think they do care and you really don't have much of choice to not shoot up. It's terrible stuff.

>>749657
Oh god no anon. I hope you use a device and a proper sharps container. That's really risky.
>>
>>750264
>simplistic and uninformed view.
I'm not saying I agreewith it but after watching people try to get off the shit and then end up dying anyways because of relapse Im simply saying it's an inevitability.
It sucks watching good people die and seeing the hurt in the families.
>>
>>748821
Hi, do you sell heroin needles here? I want needles that can only inject heroin.
>>
File: heroin-kit.jpg (84KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
heroin-kit.jpg
84KB, 1000x733px
>>750303
Picked this up over the weekend at an estate sale.
>>
File: morphine-needle.jpg (224KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
morphine-needle.jpg
224KB, 736x547px
>>750303
and I'd sell you this one but it's for morphine, not H
>>
>>750303
I pick mine up over at Vagabond General
>>
>>748822
I feel you. South shore guy here
>>
>>750314
lol those were for treating STIs
>>
>>748037
It's like that everywhere since they cracked down on the Vicodin and Oxycontin. I've been there. Suburban Chicago has gotten pretty bad over the past ~5 years too, and it's really damn accessible there too because all you have to do is cruise down I-290, go two blocks off the highway, and somebody will have bags for you.
>>
>>750316
Heroin turns into morphine.
I like these old timey kits
>>750348
Didn't they inject mercury into your dick hole back then?
>>750351
It was naive of them to crack down on scripts without a plan.
It's a bad thing to say but it was better before they cracked down.
Pills have quality control and a known mg amount.
>>
>>750506
yeah they'd guve you a cheeky plunge of quicksilver up the bladder to relieve your festering STI before you gave it to the rest of the crew. I guess it kinda worked too, despite being utterly toxic.
>>
>>750506
>It was naive of them to crack down on scripts without a plan.
It was naive of people to believe the pharm companies who said their painkillers were safe.

I think the crackdown will be good in a few more years if it means less people can get ahold of narcotic pain meds. There is too much of a stigma with heroin where lots of people will never even try it if they were never hooked on pills first. We just need to make it through this generation of addicts and heroin use should start going back down.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.