[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience doing s.t.a.l.k.e.r challenges or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1461272667566.jpg (405KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1461272667566.jpg
405KB, 2048x1150px
Anyone have any experience doing s.t.a.l.k.e.r challenges or anything similar? Im very interested in doing one.
>>
File: 1461227059302.jpg (16KB, 400x171px) Image search: [Google]
1461227059302.jpg
16KB, 400x171px
>>745437
Shameless bump.
>>
>>745437
So if wearing a hoodie with jeans and sneakers and staying in an abandoned building for six days makes you an expert bandit... homeless people are winning.
>>
>>745476
only 4 days if it rains
>>
I did one once, but a controller made me violently sodomize myself with my sawed off shotgun and I accidentally ended up volunteering for a shitty collective conscience experience. 3/10 I enjoyed all the canned meat, but wouldn't do it again
>>
>>745437
Holy shit that's awesome. Would do.
>>
I don't get this? I'm a new fag so can someone pls explain?
>>
>>745463
>Rust
>>
>>747852
STALKER is a game. This is just a challenge based off of that game.
>>
>>747858
But isn't this a bit unrealistic? Like bringing guns and ammo to abandoned buildings?
>>
>>747868
yes. /k/ is pretty stoopid.
>>
>>745437

>bringing weapons and 120 rounds of ammo into buildings and property you don't own

is this thread about how to get arrested and fuck your life up?
>>
>>748008
yes
>>
Am I the only one who goes STALKER mentality sometimes when they're out? I'm not talking about the above challenges, I am just talking about like looking for cool artifacts and shit.
>>
>>747996
>>748008
>>749129
Welcome to America. You actually can take firearms with you onto lands under public management and if there's an -abandoned- structure, you can utilize it for shelter.

Seriously, is reading comprehension just not your thing?
>>
>>745437

I've done a lil over half the list been pretty fun.
>>
>>750819

who said anything about public management first of all. and secondly, thats not even fucking true in my state. Stop trying to lecture people on americas gun laws when you're obviously too fucking stupid to realize that the laws vary widely state to state. Also, you cannot just use an abandoned structure as shelter, and again if you don't own that land, you can fucking take guns on it.

Seriously are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>745437
-Go to abandoned site
-Meet shy creepy guy who is wearing a military outfit wielding a life AK
-Ask him what this is about
-"Do you know the game stalker?"

How far away from common sense does someone have to be to do something like this?
What would you tell the police?

"What are you doing with a pistol 5 magazines and a bottle of Vodka sir?"
Imagine being the officer and seeing the guy RPing military.
>>
>>749318
So you go /out/ and start behaving like a sperg?

You're not the only one.
>>
>>751761
>How far away from common sense does someone have to be to do something like this?
Are you allergic to fun?
>What would you tell the police?
I'd tell them to have a good night, and to drive safe
>"What are you doing with a pistol 5 magazines and a bottle of Vodka sir?"
Just camping.

FYI you don't wear a military outfit, just cheap and durable surplus clothing with a preference for earth tones and camo.

>>751688
In Canada it's not a crime unless the land is marked no trespassing or you break in. I'm pretty certain it's the same way in the USA. If you're asked to leave then you leave, simple as that. You can use abandoned structures as shelter, and you can take long guns anywhere you like if you don't disturb the peace. Why would there be a rule against taking a gun onto land you don't own? That would prohibit anyone from buying guns, because you don't own the gun store or the roads that you would use to go home.
>>
>>751857
Fun allergy seems to be common as fuck on /out/.
They don't seem to have been exposed to enough fun that they can cope with it healthily.
>>
>>751857

Then you're not certain at all because you are wrong.

Like I said exactly in my previous post which you seem to have totally disregarded: American gun laws vary WIDELY from state to state. You cannot assume to know the gun laws of a particular state unless you look it up directly in the general laws and/or have you lisence to carry in that respective state.

For example, in new hampshire you can buy a handgun at 18, and walk around carrying it concealed with no lisence. If you tried to do that in massachusetts and got caught, you'd go to jail for 5 years. Vary widely.

I'm telling you there are laws against carrying guns on property you do not own in america. Simple as that.
>>
>>752061

To clarify my post:

You can't carry on PRIVATE property you don't own.

Public land is fair game to carry in my state. But again, this varies widely in different states, and my state requires licensing, an interview with the police chief, background check, fingerprinting at the local police station, the whole bullshit. MA has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.
>>
>>752067
Come to Maine bub.

Can do whatever the fuck you want. And you don't have to put up with any of that bullshit.
>>
>>752061
>you can buy a handgun at 18
Not really, no. It's federally mandated at 21
>conceal without license
Not in NH

Generally though,, you can open carry any firearm anywhere except gov buildings
>>
>>752067
>You can't carry on PRIVATE property you don't own
Not true for the vast majority of states
>>
>>751884
I've seemed to notice that as well.
>>
>>747857
Lol I knew I recognized it from somewhere
>>
>>752071

Alright I'm sorry I misworded that. You can't BUY a handgun in NH at 18. But there is no specific statute about how old one has to be to carry and fire a gun.

I'm positive NH has conceal without a license actually, I read the laws very carefully and even contacted the state police asking this question, they said no permit of any kind was required. I talked to a trooper directly. This was about 5 years ago, maybe the law has changed?

>>752072
Wish that were true for Massachusetts, like I said our gun laws are fucked.
>>
>>752079
/out/ seems to be a lot more adults who aren't trying to get felony gun charges because of some retarded game.

Just sayin.
>>
>>747868
But you can, senpai
As long as someone or something tells you you can't, then you can.
>>
>>747868
Surprisingly legal in most of the USA and legal in all of it during your states hunting season. Many states have open carry laws so the real legal problem is trespassing it the property is posted.

Part of the /k/ challenge is locating cool places to do this in where it isn't posted making it totally legal. And so other /k/ommandoes can know where the place is.

>>748008
As mentioned above, surprisingly legal in many out of the way places.
>>
>>751688
In almost every state you CAN go onto unmarked land with a gun whenever you want, if it isn't posted then your states gun laws are all you have to worry about and most have open carry laws.

And if it isn't posted then if you use it as shelter the worst anyone can do (including cops) is order you to leave and maybe fine you if you had a open fire without a permit.
>>
>>752061
>I'm telling you there are laws against carrying guns on property you do not own in america. Simple as that.

Actually most laws PROHIBIT limitations of telling someone where they can and can't carry a gun. I live in Maine for instance and it is unlawful for a store such as a walmart to tell me i can't open carry, even if i am sling a AK in the grocery isle.

> American gun laws vary WIDELY from state to state.

No shit sherlock, anyone doing this stuff would make sure to know the laws of the state they live in.

Also holy shit obvious no guns Euro, stop talking out your ass.
>>752068
Sup bro, Jackman here.
>>
>>751688
>huurrr I'm a little bitch that lives in CA, NJ, or NY wahhhhbl things don't work like that here
>>
>>745437
How is this not LARPing?
>>
>>745437
If an area has barbed wire fence but no signs is that considered private property? I know a lot of potential spots but o see a lot of fencing everywhere.

Would to love to do these but i also dont want to get shot or arrested if they think im tresspassing and armed.
>>
>>745564
kek
>>
>>752166
as a NH native (Northwood, halfway between Concord and Portsmouth) you're wrong. Constitutional Carry, as it's called, was passed by the legislature but vetoed by the governor. It's legal to conceal an unloaded, unchambered pistol and the magazine on your body but you need a CC license to conceal a loaded pistol on your body. Vermont, on the other hand, has never licensed concealed carry and it has always been legal to concealed carry without a license.

You can obtain a handgun from a family member under the age of 21, but it's generally illegal to purchase one until you're 21. Also, you usually have to be 21 to buy pistol ammo. I've even been denied purchase of .22lr at the Dicks in concord because
A) they're dicks
B) It could hypothetically be used in a pistol

You should really brush up on your gun laws, you're at risk of making a mistake with jail time. By the way, it's illegal to transport a loaded firearm in a vehicle in NH without a CC license.
>>
>>753861
With any private property, the owner can ask you to leave for any reason and you must comply. Even if it's because you're carrying a gun and they don't want you there. Whether or not signage preventing firearms is legally binding depends on state requirements for display and wording. If an employee/manager tells you to leave and you refuse, you're trespassing.
>>
>>753984
Who said it isn't? Just instead of dressing up as wizards and hitting your friends with foam swords, you're squatting in an abandoned building, surrounded by guns, drunk off cheap vodka alone.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.