[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hiking with bae/ this weekend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 38

File: image.jpg (362KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 1024x1024px
Who /hiking with bae/ this weekend?
>>
>>738657
If by "bae" you mean "my wife". Then yes.
>>
>>738663
Does your wife's son enjoy hiking? I heard they don't.
>>
I'm going turkey hunting with bae this weekend
>>
>>738669
We haven't procreated yet. When we do have a kid he will be an /out/ kid if I have anything to say about it.

I'm sorry you are lonely, but your silly memes dont match reality for those us who have wholesome midwest women.
>>
>>738669
Serious question. Is camping something not popular in the african american comunity? I'm asking because almost I've never watched a youtube video or seen a webpage in which a black person is hiking, climbing, etc. I'm not american btw.
>>
>>738683
They are generally scared of the woods, also water.
>>
>>738683
>>738686
They seem to be averse to anything that hasnt already been processed by man. They think everything is going to kill them.
>>
>>738683
Nothing of value to steal in the woods. Also they would probably get killed once they try to fuck with hunters and survivalists. It better this way, let the trash /out/ of /out/doors
>>
>>738686
>>738687

Yeah I heard the black people can't swim jokes before, but never that they are afraid of the outdoors. Is it another common joke or is what you can perceive in general amongst the members of the black comunity?
>>
>>738683
I'm black and go /out/, but I rarely see other black people innawoods. I think it has something to do with all the trees around to get lynched in. Blacks do love fishing though and I know a few who hunt.
>>
>>738690
Release a mouse in a room with black people and watch them flip the fuck out.

In high school I was sitting in class once and everyone in the classroom next door started screaming like someone had a fucking gun. My class peeked in the door and every single person in their class was black, and on top of their desks. A single fucking mouse was cowering in the corner of the room. I caught it for them. They were like "dayyyum dude dont get sick!"
>>
>>738690
They "spook" easily. Thing's that go bump in the night, animal noises etc.

In my observations over the years black kids aren't introduced to the outdoors much if at all, and are more at home in an urban setting so the prospect of being outdoors is completely foreign to them.
>>
>>738657
>stock photo
Not you
>>
>>738657
>hiking with bae
I am a fully actualized MGTOW so if bae means woman then no.
>>
>>738698
Well yes, being raised in urban enviroments without exposure to /out/ things explains it. Lack of desensitization can explain this >>738696

Thanks for taking the time to explain man.

>>738695
> I think it has something to do with all the trees around to get lynched in
kek
>>
>>738705
Looks kinda like Bruce Jenner so may be just your type of bae
>>
>>738757
>tfw you'll never go hiking with caitlyn
>>
>post hike fuck ontop of a mountain
So hot and sticky.
>>
>>738683
This isn't even exclusive to black Americans; I've lived in NZ and Australia too, and it's a generally accepted fact down under that minorities never leave the city limits (with the exception of maoris and abbos who have chosen an outdoor lifestyle of course, of whom there are many -- but by and large, urbanized indigenes wouldn't leave their city even if they new how)
As far as Asians go down there, you couldn't find one in the woods if he were shouting "one dolla noodles!" I read a (pretty ballsy) magazine article which attributed this to Azns being more family-oriented. And when your mother is 4'2'' it's tricky to get her up a hill.
>>
I have never seen a black person hunt or hike in all my years but one thing I have seen them do is fish. Its like the only outdoors thing they like to do.
>>
it wasn't safe to be black and travel alone through the US or in secluded natural areas for a long time. also historically poor citybound people in the US generally don't do /out/ activities or long trips.

i do know plenty of black people in san antonio who like to hike and hunt though. i'm asian and i like to camp or hunt and clear feral hogs from some friends' ranches or hike. i'm sure if i grew up poorer in LA koreatown then i probably wouldn't like any of that.
>>
>>738776
>>738830
Well yes. I don't think it has to do with race or heritage, but with upbringing, being exposed from early age as anon said earlier, desensitization to /out/ creatures and probably several other causes. I was asking about african american people only because it got my atention because they tend to be very expressive about the things they like or do so the lack of /out/ related content on youtube or the web in general was somewhat intriguing, but this could be applied to any nation or group.
>>
File: 0515151.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
0515151.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>738781
http://www.outdoorafro.com/category/hiking/
>>
>>738845
Damn. It's the D-R-E.
>>
>>738845
Hiking a city park counts?
>>
>>738683
I think it's quite popular for some. It's more about where and how they grew up I think. In my area they are always /out/. They seem to really like trail rides, camping, and fishing here.
>>
File: Toyya.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Toyya.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
I am from Germany. 50% German. We have many Muslims and people from the meditareene to the east of europe. I often see them in the park. chewing their BBQ, sitting on the lawn. Where other people let their dogs poo and so on. I wonder why they do this? Its almost like no one knows the urban zones are almost everytime surrounded by large natural areas.
>>
>>738851
this depens on your needs and skills.
>>
>>738657

This will probably be the last one. There's enough bodies in the cave I take them to "explore" now that the last one commented on the smell on our way in. She wasn't too bright but the next one might catch on and run for it.
>>
>>738830
This, If I'd grown up in downtown Chicago I'd know nothing about the outdoors, but since I was away from the city and from a wealthier family I had the ability and resources to spend time in the woods.
>>
>>738781
I grew up in Montana and lived in Oregon, Alaska, and Indiana, and never did either.

My wife is from Mississippi and all the black people there hunt. Durr, rabbits, squirrels, hogs, pretty much whatever. Kinda freaked me out the first time I saw one all dolled up in orange.

Also they'll creep through the woods at night then sneak into your yard to gather up all the pecans that fall off your trees. People point spotlights at their trees to scare them off.

Crazy place the south.
>>
>>738851
who blames a bunch of children for only hiking in a city park lmao
>>
>>738876
Who's blaming? My point was a city park isn't "outdoors" in the context of this conversation..."lmao"
>>
>>738781
I live in Alabama and black guys and girls can be some of the biggest hunting, fishing, hiking, mudding, country music listening hillbillies out there. They're usually good honest people and I prefer those to the blacks from the urban rap/hip-hop culture any day.
>>
>>738895
everyone starts somewhere. at least they've started while they're young
>>
Any tips on easing your SO into the outdoors? I was grew up in the woods, and live for the dirt beneath my blistered feet after a long hike. My fiance, not so much. He talks himself up to be a rugged outdoorsman, but once we get out there he complains about every little thing (bug bites, sore feet, ruined sneakers, I could go on) I want to help him understand and appreciate the great outdoors beyond just the occasional car camping trip or day hike on a paved path.
>>
>>738860
Im Turk and i can tell Turks love outdoors, i mean its a cultural thing to do BBQ in outdoors (i still dont know why german or euro turks doing BBQ on parks). Also many city people still have strong contacts with their villages and visits oftenly.
>>
>>738925
Food. We are simple creatures. Start by planning a day /out/ where you two can make some grilled steak. Do this a couple times in a month, with a weekend in between outings. By the second month propose an overnight stay so you can grill at night.

Also, you should plan some activity while out that involves him showing some kind of skill. Could be anything, even shooting cans with a slingshot or practicing making fire by friction.

Hope it helps.
>>
>>738925
only have sex while /out/ with so
>>
>>738959
Keep telling yourself that. Enjoy your lonely tears
>>
File: xc.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
xc.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
ooh, are we having a "trigger mgtow" thread? i wanna play!

wife and son
>>
File: balcony.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
balcony.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
me and son
>>
File: s.r.s.p..jpg (474KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
s.r.s.p..jpg
474KB, 1152x864px
wife and son, again. he's out of sight. ;)
>>
>>738690
The "black people can't swim" thing isn't a joke at all. Most of em can't and it's funny watching dudes who try and act all hard all the time get scared by a lil water or just any regular blue collar stuff.
>>
>>739020
>>739021
>>739024
These are great. Thanks for posting. So great to see families enjoying each other and having a good time outside. Exposing your son to the outdoors at this age is just great.
>>
>>739020
>>739021
>>739024
Fight the good fight. Make your little guy into and /out/ monster
>>
>>738705

>MGTOW

synonymous for butthurt and unable to create and maintain relationship with a female
>>
File: poco plus.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
poco plus.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>739030
>>739031
thanks. he's a trooper. we've gone up to 8 1/2 miles in that backpack. we're going on his first overnighter with his uncles in a month. out in the sierra backcountry, so if he squawks he won't bug anyone but us.
>>
>>739041
How old are you? My wife and I dont have kids yet
>>
The only reason to go out with bae = the sexy time, and the portraiture jam
>>
File: pjp.jpg (610KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pjp.jpg
610KB, 864x1152px
>>739042
35. wife's 32, kid's 15 months. married young, but kids late.
>>
>>739048
reported, this is sfw board
>>
>>739050
Best of luck to you
>>
File: smith1434.jpg (793KB, 1141x1521px) Image search: [Google]
smith1434.jpg
793KB, 1141x1521px
>>739058
thanks. you to.

you guys talking about kids? or down the road?
>>
>>739069
Down the road. Maybe in 5 years or so.
>>
File: playground.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
playground.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
>>739072
it's something to look forward to, for sure, but waiting til you're ready is a good plan, imo.

have fun with your future sc/out/, whenever they come.
>>
>>739080
Thanks a lot. My wife wants to have like 2 and also adopt... we will see how it all shakes out. I look forward to raising them. Definitely will get any children I have /out/.
>>
>>739020
>>739021

good on you m8. the mister and i have no plans on makin babies, but it's cool to see your family /out/.
>>
>>739185
Fuck off loser
>>
>>738680
My southern lady loves to go /out/ too. Though she won't do more than 3 day trips. No #2s in the woods for her.
>>
>>739080
Poco is Legit man. My little girl loves it.
>>
>>738657
I was gonna /hike with bae/ but now she has work on sunday, welp

>>738776
Sounds like you were the one who didnt leave the city limits while you were in Aus. While it is less common to see minorities /out/ in Aus, I do see a lot of Asian and Indian hikers around.

>>739024
>>739021
>>739020
cute af

>>739029
>black people cant swim
do you just mean people who havent learned to swim cant swim and are terrified of water? cause that makes sense tbqh.
>>
>>738776

I've been through Asia a bit and there seems to be a big culture of mountain hiking, but at the same time they're deathly afraid of getting dirty or going off trail.

I think it's just due to the insane urbanisation prevalent in most Asian cities being expressed by the culture.
>>
>>738845

Literally the largest group of black people I've ever seen in which not even one of them is morbidly obese.
>>
>>738871
>stealing pecans at night

Shit, sounds like one of those old racist Warner brothers cartoons
>>
>>738895

Dude, that's like mocking a fat person for exercising. They're going /out and having fun, who gives a fuck where it happens.
>>
>>739252
Cut Pepsi some slack. He's Florida trash, and learning how to swim is probably his only accomplishment in life.
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (75KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
75KB, 1024x742px
>>739317
>black people
I think you meant "Americans"
>>
>>739041
>in the sierra backcountry, so if he squawks he won't bug anyone but us.

Thank you on behalf of all the solo campers out there. Good work, /out dad, you're doing it right. I hope I get to do what you're doing someday.
>>
>>739323
I've known how to swim all my life, but I feel like I should keep up the charade so he doesn't off himself. I mean his name's pepsi so he's probably already got the diabeetus and everyone knows fags love killing themselves. I just don't know how much more he can take...
>>
>>738683

City busses dont go out that far.
>>
I will be helping with SAR training this weekend, does that count?
>>
File: me.jpg (166KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
166KB, 720x960px
>>738683
Hell, I go /out/. I think the issue is mainly minorities live in lower income metropolitan areas. Camping gear can get pretty expensive so they probably can't afford to buy gear, and they probably don't know anyone who has gear they could borrow. I was a military brat growing up and and spent most of my life living in rural midwestern areas so I had friends/neighbors who would take me camping, hunting, etc. My cousins never went to do outdoorsy shit until they came to visit me over the summers.
>>
>>739322
But he is right. In the context of this board and the conversation, the park does not count as an outdoor activity. Most of the people in that pic is not even carrying a backpack.

Indeed they are out of their houses and you can tell they are having fun doing that walk, which qualifies as a healthy activity that should be praised, but it is not /out/.
>>
>>739252
It's not a meme

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
>>
>>739469
Yes, but it can be explained because of the lack of access to pools and instruction, not to the fact that they are black. It's not a race issue, but one related to education and resources.

That being said, what's with this people's names? Why do african americans go so creative? From the article you posted:

>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>JaTavious
>Dekendrix
>Litrelle
>LaDarius
>Latevin
>>
>>739483
>lack of access
Not true. I live in a town with 86 public points of access to water. There is also a large black percentage of population compared to most US towns. Blacks will fish but very few of them will swim. It's some odd cultural thing.
>>
>>739491
I said lack of access to pools, not lack of access to water.

Considering that most of their parents don't know how to swim, and their friends don't know either, the only way they could get quality instruction is at a pool with a certified instructor. Hence, the problem is education and resources.
>>
>>739483
>It's not a race issue

You're right if it was a race issue that would mean that black people are physically unable to swim and that's ridiculous.

It IS a cultural issue however and very real.
>>
>>739508
Indeed, but don't forget that culture is linked to what you have at hand, so if you don't have the education nor the resources, you certainly won't be able to incorporate the act of swimming into your cultural habits.
>>
>you will never have a GF that joins you on metal detecting
>>
>>739080
I would get a paternity test anon. He does not have your eyes.
I am not saying you were cucked but its on the table...
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>739545
at least they're blue eyes
>>
>>739501
>pools
I had no access to pools growing up, nor did any of the white people that were my peers and we all swim. Sounds like you're trying to make this classist & racist.
>>
>>738657
>bae
lrn2English.

>>738705
Why did you even post?

>>738868
Hiya, oldfag.

>>738925
Is this bait? If not, ditch him before he comes out of the closet and find yourself a real man. I'd suggest myself, but something tells me the wife might not be too keen on the idea.

>>739052
You're not supposed to tell people you reported them, anon.

>>738657
To answer your original post, I wish I were. Unfortunately, I work a 16 hour shift today and another just like it tomorrow, then going to my kid brother-in-law's 18th birthday on Sunday.
>>
File: poco plus shade.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
poco plus shade.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>739030
>>739031
>>739058
>>739101
>>739252
>>739328
goddamn, /out/ is so friendly this week. must be the nice spring weather has given everyone a chance to actually get /out/ and happy instead of being crabby and cooped up like in mid-winter. :)

>>739228
i know, right? he's done 150+ miles in it over the last 10 months, not 1 second of complaint. best piece of baby gear i own.

>>739547
kek. my eyes and mom's eyes are also blue, just too lazy to color them in. and having seen baby pics of me, if she did bone some other dude he's literally my clone, so i really can't be too pissed.
>>
>>739545
oops, meant to respond to you there ^^^
>>
>>739465
>>In the context of this board and the conversation, the park does not count as an outdoor activity
Who the hell are you to make assumptions on the behalf of /out/? If you have a fuckton of land, go out and have an overnighter somewhere on the property it's /out/ and still in the backyard. This is equivalent, enjoying nature in it's element is /out/, think outside of your own face.
>>
>>739578
Anon mind if I ask about that kid carrier/backpack you have?

The "m", "s" and "xs" mean that you can enlarge it so it would fit the kid as he grows? Why did you choose osprey over other brands? Any tips you might give me about getting one of those?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>739585
>Who the hell are you to make assumptions on the behalf of /out/?

Well you are doing precisely that m8. You might want to check the logic and congruence of your phrasing and arguments before posting.

You are doing that m8
>>
>>739589
So you want to argue that we all does not enjoy nature? that's pretty naive, isn't it?
>>
File: mesh.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
mesh.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>739586
the sizes there on the back are for a quick adjust for the person who's carrying it-i'm 6' and my wife's 5'1", so quick and easy switching is good. the saddle, shoulder straps, and stirrups do adjust to accommodate the kid as he grows. iirc it's good from 16-40 lbs. for reference my kid's about 25 lbs in this pic.

i like this carrier because it holds him real high so even when he was small he could see over my shoulders, compared to a lot of baby backpacks where the kid just gets a view of their dad's back. i went with the poco plus over the standard poco because i like the 22L of storage, but didn't get the premium because i didn't need or like the positioning of the detachable daypack( zipped to the back of the pack, where it adds weight in a terrible place). plus also has a built-in collapsible sunshade which my wife really liked (we're fair as fuck), and even with it up he can still see through the mesh sides. it's also the only one i found with load lifter straps, and a pack where you're carrying 20-40 lbs for several miles that doesn't have those isn't worth buying, imo. it has easy to fasten but very safe over the shoulder straps (buckles are on top, instead of down over the sternum like some packs) and a metal frame built to hold up and not crush your kid if you fuck up and fall backwards.

i got mine off craigslist for $150 (normally $250), used once but with all the tags still on. rei carries them in-store, so you can go try them on there if you want to get a feel for it. and start young-just about as soon as my kid could hold his head up i put him in it and he'll happily go 6+ miles in it and even sleep while wwe're walking. the people i bought it from didn't try to use it 'til their kid was 18 months, and she wanted nothing to do with it.

tl;dr-best pack, buy it.
>>
>>739603
is that a lil stuffed tigger or something? :3
>>
>>739604
that one's a giraffe. but he does have about a bazillion tiggers, but another bazillion miscellaneous tigers. :)
>>
>>739603
Thanks a lot for the review man. Really helps.I think I'll be buying one by the end of the year.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 560x602px
>>739603
> You have brown hair
> Wife's son has blonde hair

You got cuck'd by Chad bro
>>
>>739760
Lots of kids have blonde hair and it turns darker as they get older.
>>
>>739764
Just like lots of people dont really know who the father is
>>
File: meh.jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>739760
lazy, derivative and uninspired. please see >>739545 for an example of a more amusing cuck maymay

effort deserves an f, but since you included a picture i'm bumping you up to a c- (one time extra credit)
>>
>>739826
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 640x599px
>>738683
White guy in the American South here. I live near the Blue Ridge mountains.

Around here you don't see a lot of blacks camping. The folks I've see /out/ are almost always ex-military.

You will see blacks visiting our State parks for things like fishing, picnics, and short hikes.

Fishing seems to be the favorite /out/ activity among blacks in my area. Though, the blacks around here are, by far, the best in the country.
>>
>>739021
Ahhhh!!!! Those little hands!!! Makes me miss when my son was that little.

:P
>>
>>739844
Did he kept them or went full retard?
>>
>>739850
Not yet I don't think.
>>
>>738657
> Hiking
Hell no.
> Bae
Stop pretending to be black.
Also, TFWnogf.
> This weekend
> April
> In england
One does not simply 'hike' at this time of year. One goes wading, because everything's saturated with water. Step on the lawn, sink down an inch, leave a print. Try to walk down a footpath, mud up to your ankles. Nice relaxing stroll by the river? Don't even think about it, it's really high.
>>
>>739760
Lol another butthurt foreveralone

How does it make you feel that I will have sweet marital sex tonight?
>>
Can't sleep, and I'm supposed to wake up in 5 hours to go for a short weekend camping getaway innamountains. Have everything packed, it's pissing down outside. Although a bit of rain will not stop me, I'm dreading the combination of factors that might lead to a wasted day when my only contact with nature will come in the form of playing The Long Dark or Thehunter.
>>
>>739890
Happens to me all the time. It will help you sleep tomorrow when you camp so don't worry too much about it. Just pack a thermos with coffee.
>>
>>739873
>marital sex
you know that is the lowest form of sex right?
>>
>>740006
Heh, according to people who can't into relationships
>>
>>740032

After a few years with the same woman, I crave the strange pussy so bad it makes me crazy.
Do you not feel that pull?
>>
>>740037
sucks but jerk it off don't be a degenerate
>>
>>740041
Being single and dating different women is being a degenerate ?
>>
>>740043
Nope, not at all
>>
>>738705
You're a loser. The point isn't to go out and please a woman. The point is to go out and make a woman go YOUR way and submit to YOU.
>>
>>740056
cheetos overdoze?
>>
I can't stand hiking with other people. I'd rather go my own pace, hike in silence, and not have to worry about anyone else.
>>
File: cuckycucks.jpg (65KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
cuckycucks.jpg
65KB, 570x320px
>>740056
>make a woman go YOUR way and submit to YOU

And have them cry rape later if things dont work out?
Or worse , they get preggers and now I have to pay for a kid ?
Or even worse I fall in love and we have five blissful years and two kids then she cucks me and leaves will all my goods?

Fuck that noise
>>
>>740037
No, not really, still get the best sex of any chick I've met and we mix it up.
>>
>>740065
I'm with this guy. Maybe we can not hike together some time.
>>
>>740202
Why not kill yourself now?

What? Youd rather go 3 happy years single and then get in a car accident and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair?

You are ruling out women based on ridiculous and unlikely memes coming true. Youre stupid.

>cry rape
then dont fuck before marriage, and if you have no self control then fuck a woman who wont cry rape, they are easy to find
>get preggers
use birth control retard, its fucking effective
>cucked
then dont marry a skank
>>
>>740414
>then dont marry a skank
They are all skanks you idiot
>>
>>740414
>unlikely memes coming true.
Look at the numbers anon. Marriage is dead.People dont even bother getting married in the first place its so bad.
The plain truth is that most marriages end in horrific divorce where the male is financially ruined.
>>
>>740474
What a fucking retard
>>
>>740474
If you are married your chances of getting divorced are greater than staying together till death because of reasons.

That does not make all women skanks.
>>
>>740534
no but it makes most of them skanks, your own wife is most likely a skank and you just don't know it yet
>>
File: 610x480-overlay.gif (858B, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
610x480-overlay.gif
858B, 610x458px
>>738657
sadly nope...spring storm.
>>
File: FTG_loop.gif (357KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
FTG_loop.gif
357KB, 600x550px
>>740546
now with pic....
>>
File: jenna-lee-art.jpg (52KB, 644x514px) Image search: [Google]
jenna-lee-art.jpg
52KB, 644x514px
>>740542
what is this /robot/ shit doing in my beloved /out/?
>>
>>740542
Jesus m8 what's the matter with you spitting on other peoples lifes.
>>
>>740542
Do you think the next 10 years will reveal her skankiness? Because in the first 10 years she has been faithful as fuck.

I'm sorry that youre lonely and deluded, but you need to quit being such a faggot dude.

inb4
>shes been a skank this whole time, youre just blind
Just fuck off with your salt and angst man.
>>
>>740626
Women can hide that shit for decades mate.
They are programmed to seek genetic diversity.
It is in their biological interest not to have one father for their kids.
The fact that this stuff is not even on your radar screen does not bode well my friend.
I honestly hope your life does not get tanked with a horrible divorce but from where I sit, the odds are not good.
>>
>>740632
You literally said the inb4. Youre predictable and retarded.
>>
>>740636
>the inb4
Do you think calling inb4 somehow magically protects you from reality?
>>
>>740666
No, Satan, it shows that your memes are predictable. Go back to a board for faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 800x600px
>>740553
That ur girl? She a qt if so. /out/ and active girls are normally /fit/ too so if they keep up with it, hopefully they won't be 200lbs a year after you wife them.
>>
File: ichiyonneesama.png (196KB, 356x530px) Image search: [Google]
ichiyonneesama.png
196KB, 356x530px
>>738657
Yezzir
>>
>>740693
Thats the whole pack: qt, dinner, drinks and scenary.
>>
>>738855

>popular for some

that doesn't make any sense. if only some do it, it's not popular.
>>
>>740546
>>740552
Jelly that you guys got a decent snowfall this late.
>>
>>738860
kill yourself shitskin
>>
>>738657
What is bae/? Do you mean boo?
>>
>>742041
Go be edgy somewehere else kid. No minors allowed here.
>>
>>738683
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054
>>
>>738722
>>738698

>Some might assume the fundamental reasons would be lack of money for swimming lessons or living in areas where there were no pools, but the reality is more complex.
>"Fear of drowning or fear of injury was really the major variable," says Prof Carol Irwin, a sociologist from the University of Memphis, who led the study for USA Swimming.
>>
>>738909
Also in Alabama, but have not seen this phenomenon you're describing.
>>
>>739483
Their names are like that because some of them decided to use names that sound like they came out of West Africa
>>
>>739206
Haha, why dont you just lax up her meal and silently chuckle as she EMERGENCY SHIT in the woods....
>>
>>738776
Bruh...like 90% of drowned kids are Maoris wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>739491
Black women frizz the fuck up in water.
>>
>>745687
Their weaves will fall off
>>
>>739326
What species of whale is that?
>>
>>746023
whorewal
>>
>>738669
>married automatically implies cuck

/pol/ needs a new charismatic leader to eventually pull a Jim Jones on them, because fuck me if they aren't ruining my favorite boards.
>>
>tfw when no /out/ gf

life is pain. Ill go hike the alps alone then.
>>
>>739021
I hate to break it to you anon but he doesn't have your or your wife's eyes, you might have been cucked.
>>
>>746756
Wife's son is a /tv/ meme, newfriend
>>
>>738925
I need advice for this, but the other way around
My SO is really into the outdoors, and i'm a pussy hockey player private school kid who just learned how to start a grill a week ago. I'm ready to man up, where do I start
>>
>>747049
Just get out there, man. Learn how to start a fire, how to set a camp, how to read a map and use a compass; the possibilities are endless. Just fucking do it already. Or kill yourself and leave your gal to me.
>>
File: Slowpoke.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>746883
see >>739545
>>
>>739316
People take for granted that the very idea of "going /out/" at all is a strictly European one
One one else ever cared to go into the wilderness because there was no reason too, except maybe the Japanese

Tribal societies excluded of course but they never really go Out since there is no Out for them
>>
>>739513
>free pools everywhere
>free lakes
>free swimming lessons
Bullshit there are no resources
I learnt how to swim on my own anyways because my parents both can't swim well an I just watched swimmers to see how they moved
>>
>>740632
Bitter virgin
>>
>>747035
fyi 90% of memes are from /tv/, and only underage nufags call other people new here, so I guess I'll suggest you go back to /b/

btw, it's /pol/ who made wife's son really famous, because it's their fetish.
>>
>>738683
They're there, just up in the dense canopy, where you can see them.
>>
>>738657
Good god no!, I love my wife but she doesn't get being outside one bit, the furthest she will venture is the back yard or shopping, I took her camping once and she moaned like fuck all the time, she hated it, we were car camping and had a ton of gear to make things easy but she still hated it.

Besides it's the only way to get some peace in my life every now and then.
>>
>>749296
*can't
>>
File: bae.jpg (29KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
29KB, 425x640px
>>738657
bane?
yes.
>>
>>749297
I advise you now anon, don't make a babby
>>
File: 250px-Cia.png (114KB, 250x286px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cia.png
114KB, 250x286px
>>749310

Bill?
>>
File: niggas on da river.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
niggas on da river.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>738683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z42Y3IsSr0

I guess you've never heard of these lovely gentlemen before
>>
>>749332
babby a best, wife a shit tho
>>
>>749942
Damn dem ghetto lingo is fun af
>>
>>749944
no anon dont make one
>>
fuck off normies
>>
>>738657
I'll be hiking with your mother's bloated vagina this weekend.
>>
>>749942
10/10, would go fish with. subscribed
>>
File: 1460621554267.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460621554267.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>738657
>met a girl
>nice, good-looking, we get along well
>one day we go hiking
>have a great time, decide to go again sometime
>honestly fell in love with her
>we never did go again, she was always busy
>that was 3 months ago

Life is suffering
>>
>>753378
You are better off anon.
Women are poison and pain and just take
>>
>>753432
Well right now she's pain but she's definitely not poison. We've done other stuff but it just would've been nice to go on more hikes. I'm not used to the city
>>
I will be hiking with my wife's son this weekend.
She doesn't enjoy much, but the kid loves it.
>>
>>753545
I'm hiking with my daughter's boyfriend Darnell this weekend
>>
>>746023
American
>>
>>739050
>married young, but kids late.

Secret to keeping the show on the road???

>>739020
I see it more as a tfw no gf thread but for what its worth I don't hate you at all.
>>
>>739860
I'm going hiking in the UK this weekend with my bae, it's been crazy sunny and hot lately. Fuck are you on about?
Do you ever actually leave your house?
>>
>>738695
They do like fishing for some reason. But when I see them fish they're always smoking weed or crack
>>
>>755042
>Secret to keeping the show on the road???
X-change
>>
File: GotG.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GotG.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>755042
>Secret to keeping the show on the road???

wish i had the magic answer.

i was fortunate to marry someone i find mentally, physically, emotionally and intellectually attractive, someone i share passions with, who likes my friends and i like her friends, who challenges e and helps me...

fwiw, if it had existed i would have been a militant mgtow before i met her: fortunately i didn't have the onslaught of bias reinforcement here back then, so i was able to break free. as a former member i hope some of my
>tfwnogf
anonbros have the same luck

pic related-the three of us at garden of the gods a couple days ago (little guy's conked out-love that poco!)
>>
>>757114
She's gotta be a 4/10 and insane or OP is delusional.

I don't believe it all for a second. It's not possible. Unless you have only been going out for a month, that is her kid from another dad, and you haven't learned to hate her.

jk, if that's all true, you're a lucky motherfucker.
>>
File: denver aquarium.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
denver aquarium.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>757117
all true. and yeah i am a lucky motherfucker. it's weird when i think about all the little confluences in life that HAD to have happened for us to be together. but now our 10th wedding anniversary is in a month. she's still an 8/10 (inb4 face-no fucking way), and she works while i get to run /out/ all over california with the little guy.

she may be insane though. ;)

pic from /in/ of me with our son at the denver aquarium same day as previous pic
>>
>>757126
You made it son
>>
>>757114
Good luck, your relationship is still in its infancy. Talk to me in 10-15 years...
>>
>>757345
>married 10 years
>relationship is still in its infancy

mm-hmm
>>
File: 1445294249447.gif (11KB, 198x239px) Image search: [Google]
1445294249447.gif
11KB, 198x239px
>>738698
spooks you say?
>>
>>757126
Really happy for you, dude. I'm an oldfag by 4chan standards and think I've finally found a girl worth spending the rest of my life with. I totally resonate with what you said about all the little events that had to happen to be together, it's the sort of thing I think about when looking at the stars.
>>
>>757114
>i hope some of my tfwnogf anonbros have the same luck

Already older than you but haven’t quite given up hope.

Be good to each other.
>>
File: 1439394039967.jpg (23KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1439394039967.jpg
23KB, 500x550px
>>758971
SPOOKE?
>>
>>738680
maybe you and her haven't procreated but her and her last partner have. what's it like raising a half nigger baby?
>>
>>759009
I was you a year ago. Fucking bitch she played with me.
>>
>>739508
Black people have denser bone structure and their skeletons are less buoyant. That definitely has something to do with it.
>>
>>759305
Talking about slow boards
>>
I went for a stroll innawoods with my girl last weekend. Brought home a tick.
>>
>>738776
I live in Korea and as another poster noted there's a big hiking culture here (what britbongs would call hillwalking), but less backpacking and camping simply because there's no where to go, the country is heavily developed and camping/cooking in national parks are prohibited (because otherwise they'd get trashed, people do this shit illegally already and it can get terribly crowded and annoying)
>>
File: Black_lab_hi-res.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_lab_hi-res.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>759319
Dump the girl,keep the tick.
You'll be happier in the long run.
>>
>>759444
nah, i'm good.
>>
>>759470
I hope you don't get cucked to hard anon.
Good luck.
>>
Well my wife thinks that being on her feet at work and having children is exercise so not me.
>>
>>738683
I don't think it was a racial thing, but I was a lifeguard in New York state, a few hours North of the city. One weekend there were a ton of church groups that drove up from Harlem so the ratio of melanin content per person changed dramatically overnight lel. Those kids, and even the adults with them were fucking terrified of the woods, they all seemed really worried they wouldn't be able to find their way out or something.

I don't think it's a black or white thing, just an urban vs rural thing, and urban areas tend to be blacker. I guess if I grew up my whole life following street signs to get everywhere the woods might be confusing too.
>>
>>738683
Whites are the only race (for the most part) that voluntarily put themselves under "unnecessary hardships".

In Rhodesia once a black person was born in an urban area they had no interest in roughing it.
>>
bringing a qt to go hike Mt. Monadnock next weekend. Trying to get her /out/ more
>>
>>759844
Rhodesia is kill anon

>>759847
You should be trying to get more in her
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>747072
>Learn how to start a fire
>>
>tfw both gf and me are students, gf has to study and can only do a half day hike on monday
>>
>>738695
>>757015
The reason black people like fishing is because it's the laziest possible way to get food for basically free.
Same with arabs and people from the poorer asian countries.
>>
>>762984
That's sort of racist anon.
>>
>>762991
Not really meaning it in a negative way.
It's a great way to get decent food for low cost while conserving energy compared to most other ways of getting protein.
>>
>>762984
Why would you not want a free meal?
>>
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY WOODS REEEEEEEE
>>
>>745642
Ladarius sounds like a French way of saying The Darius, which is Persian.
Lets be honest, they're just retarded and desperate to be unique.
>>
Might be. Depends on work since we both have shifts most weekends. Might go for a day hike through the reserve behind the property just to get /out/ for a while
>>
>>763630
That would be Le Darius. La is a femenine indicative in spanish. Which is weird since Darius is a male name. Don't know really, it makes no sense.
>>
>>739206
3 days without a shit?
>>
>>764800
Women in general would avoid to take a shit anywhere but in their homes.
>>
Not me, boyfriend is obsessed with the computer and a lazy shit. When I brought up camping, he said it'd be boring or he makes up some dumb excuse. So I will be all alone.
>>
>>759844
>Whites are the only race (for the most part) that voluntarily put themselves under "unnecessary hardships".

Is that why there are more white special forces?
>>
>>766067
Are you in london?
>>
>>766067
So being alone with you doesn't sound fun to him.
>>
>>740006
Hahaha spawn camping dem tig ol bitties
>>
>>742041
Back to /pol/, please.
>>
>>766592
I cannot understand your post
>>
File: 1425257791917.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1425257791917.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>>766901
>>
>>739021
Looks dangerous
>>
>>739760
>being a litteral shitskin
White people (read: not southern europe moors) tend to be blonde when they're young. I know I was as blonde as that kid until I was six or seven, and my hair is much darker than this guy's today. And he's more of an ash blonde anyway. And you sound mad that your parents didn't take you /out/doors when you were a kid
>>
>>769152
No one here thinks it's your fault you got cucked. No need to make excuses, we love and accept you anon.
>>
>>753378

hahaha you should have fucked her on the trail bro
>>
>>753378
>the unnatural world
NICE
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.