[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OKAY GUYS Listen, I've been a NEET now for a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1459594049598.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1459594049598.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>OKAY GUYS

Listen, I've been a NEET now for a little more than 2 years now. I never leave the house and I don't have any friends.

Last summer I didn't do shit and my parents almost threw me out of the house.

>"GO TO THE CLUB OR BEACH AND SOCIALIZE BRUH".
No, I'm socially autstic, I need something that I can do on my own. What's some fun activities that I don't need to go some shitty course to learn, an activty that can actually keep me out of the house for the entire summer so that my parents doesn't throw me out.
>>
Go fishing, bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>731145
Fishin
>>
>>731145
what kind of area do you live?

i say mountainbiking and camping, repeat. i live in a rural town and have had my share of need to gtfo of the house. so i bike through rural roads and trails every day. sometimes i camp places, sometimes i don't. either way, gets you out, keeps you fit, which all leads to feeling pretty good †bh
>>
Where do you live? Somewhere on the coast? Have any lakes or rivers nearby?
>>
>>731146
>>731148
>>731150
>>731150
>>731153
I live near a small lake and some forests, no mountains though
>>
>>731155
>Also the only fishes that you can catch there are Perch and Pikes
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>731155
You can get set up to start fishing for pretty cheap. Always fun to explore and try new places too. Not bad for somebody who wants to get out of the house on a nice day but aren't trying to go to some crowded beach or even worse some bro-tier bar.
>>
>>731155
Go ride a bike through the trails. Its really fun tearing through them even if there are no mountains. Get a fishing rod and fish, Even just go hiking, everyone is friendly and says "good morning" or "hey how's it going" but that's about it.
>>
>>731158
How do I keep myself entertained?

I'm thinking about building a raft and going out on the lake but sitting all day with a fishing rod isn't gonna be very entertaining to be honest. Any suggestions?
>>
File: heyjif.gif (3MB, 497x286px) Image search: [Google]
heyjif.gif
3MB, 497x286px
>>731159
>"hey how's it going"
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>731161
That's why I do lures mostly. Walk around, cast a few times, walk down a few more feet. And if I'm not having any luck within an hour or two, I hop in my car and drive to another lake. It's really easy to kill an afternoon doing that.

But I honestly still enjoy it even if I have a shitty day and don't catch anything. I like trying new lures and techniques and exploring a little bit. There are so many lakes and ponds within a 30min drive of me.
>>
>>731167
lmfao saved thanks anon
>>
>>731145
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>731185
I've already asked them, they told me to go to the library and shut the fuck up
>>
>>731188
then go do that
>>
>>731145
Fishing is for you.
>>
Metal detecting. That sure is autistic af, although fun once you get the hang of it.
t. Metal detectorist.
>>
>>731145
you could always kill urself
>>
>>731145
>I'm socially autstic
good lord no you're not. mental blocker. it's like people who think they're sick stay sick longer.

>fun activities that I don't need to go some shitty course to learn, an activty that can actually keep me out of the house for the entire summer
geocaching
>>
B O U L D E R I N G

O

U

L

D

E

R

I

N

G

Seriously brah, i got left standing on nothing a year or two ago and I started going to a climbing gym.
Now I'm the fucking bees knees at it, I climb with the "good climbers" even though I still suck at socializing with them. All I needed to do was to be bored enough daily to realize that I'm better off going to the gym and climbing that watching useless shit on youtube, smoking weed and shitposting on the internet.
Once you got the hang of it indoors, going outdoor is not a big step to take.
>>
>>732416
yep, easy to begin with, but hard to master. Plus really cheap when it comes to starting gear...

Rock climbers in general are really friendly people and don't give shit if you're autistic or not and are always glad to help.
You can even get into bigwall climbing later if you find someone willing to go with you.
>>
>>731145
I doubt you actually want to improve your life, but rather just want to no longer hear your parents' bitching.

Get a cheap hammock, go down to the river, drop a line and take a nap. Best case scenario is you wake up with a free lunch, worst case scenario is you got a nap.

Also, hammocks are a great place to chill out while high.
>>
>>731145
I go to the beach alone all the time. Tbh is one of the best /out/ activities to do solo. And yes, I'm also antisocial as fuck. Plus you get to see tons of qts with few cloths on. Biking and running in the woods are also fine, but if you're a NEET it will be shit until you get at least a bit /fit/.

t. 18 months NEET
>>
Prospecting
Gold paning
Mining in general
Fishing (fly fishing or spin for action)
Crafting
Gathering ... Like shrooms berries or stuff
Hunting
Goepooping
Or you can just start your own guerilla MJ grow in some remote place
>>
File: out.png (4MB, 1198x2539px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
4MB, 1198x2539px
Just go hiking and camping. No big skills needed, you learn everything on the way. Just need some equipment, but you can build that up with time.
Also bike touring is pretty neat.
Both can keep you out the house all summer and even if you end up having a bunch of shit moments you'll love it and just want to go back to it later. Trust me.
Also spamming my setup again for inspiration.
THIS IS NOT ALL NECESSARY I need way less its just the stuff i have or take on some bigger tours, many simpler things are usually more than enough, you'll know what you need when you did it a bit.
>>
>>732416
Fuckyes friendo,

I've been bouldering for several months now, and so far it's been one of the few activities to get me hooked enough to get my fat ass out of my room and exercise.

Buy some decent beginner shoes and just climb a lot.
>>
>>731148
Heinous face
>>
>>731145
Get a job, even if it's a bad one. You can't be NEET forever. You have to start somewhere.
>>
>>732717
nice setup, germanbro
>>
>>731145
I have social anxiety and GAD as diagnosed by two doctors. All you have to do is get out and do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. DO IT. JUST FUCKING DO IT.

Also urban exploration is fun too.
>>
>>733375
SA and GAD is whats keeping me inside my house. I just feel I will look like an idiot whatever I do. Funny thing is I have actually spent alot of money on /out/ gear, and never used it (like $2-3k alltogether).
>not op
>>
>>731145
Oh come on you silly frog poster, just go out and socialize. It'll be good for you, and it's really quite easy. Just be yourself and it'll all be fine!
>>
>>732717
What pack is that, mate? Also how do you like it? One of the few packs like that I see in a color that doesn't burn my eyes and it looks pretty comfy.
>>
>>732735
You don't need special shoes to do this OP. I regularly boulder and freeclimb pretty technical shit in canyons with boots. Not even hiking boots or anything, just "fashionable" zip side boots. They would look almost like dress shoes when they're shined if not for the dark brown color.

The point is just get out there, stop mentally blocking yourself and get your shit together. Finding a job where you don't really have to talk to people is easy but you should really get over it.

There's pretty much nothing that can go wrong when talking to people, the majority of people are too much of a pussy to do anything in the face of an extremely autistic conversation than to go along with it so even if you're sperging hard it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 2014-06-16 15.02.45.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-16 15.02.45.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>733588
TFW I hear this all the time and it's a lie
TFW my work colleagues know me as the murderous one because of it and my sarky sense of humour
>>
>>731145
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>733598

Thanks, it's a 'Hudson 70l' by german outdoor supplier Globetrotter's house-brand 'me°ru'
Was just the right thing for me as I didn't have too much money at hand. It's relatively light but the material can take enough of a beating. Direct scratches by sharp materials might be problematic but no problem with anything else yet.
It fell into a little gap between a wall of rock/gravel and an icesheet about 7 or so meter deep in Iceland and survived it without a problem, so that kinda surprised me.
Anyway this is where I got it from:
>https://www.globetrotter.de/shop/meru-hudson-70-194814/
I dont know if they have stores outside of Germany, but you can search or find it on the web.
>>
>>733872
from the thumbnail i thought this was a crocodile wearing a sombrero. you could imagine my disappointment.
>>
>>732717
Do you mind scaling that to about 200kb or so, i have spent my monthly 1gb on /gif/.
>>
>>733393
Man, thats not cool at all.

I can take you on a light /out/ing if you are located in NRW, germany.

My humor is basically the nightmare goggles.
>>
File: 39448994.jpg (197KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
39448994.jpg
197KB, 400x418px
>>731145
>What's some fun activities that I don't need to go some shitty course to learn, an activty that can actually keep me out of the house for the entire summer so that my parents doesn't throw me out.

drinking beer at the railway station
>>
>>731145
Fishing, hiking, metal detecting, camping, gardening, swimming, biking. There so much to do outside. You could also ask your parents what they need help with outside, like mowing, weed eating, painting, repairs, etc and keep yourself busy helping them out around the house. They would probably appreciate it.
>>
>>731161
Read or draw.
>>
File: basics.jpg (144KB, 698x1322px) Image search: [Google]
basics.jpg
144KB, 698x1322px
>>734608

here's the text part of it
>>
How old are you anon, that kind of allows us to know what you can do.
Seriously what you should be doing is trying new outdoor hobbies, fishing is a timewaster and biking is healthy.
What I really recommend is to get a cheap hammock and just chill out and read.
Reading can take an ass load of time and can be productive anon, it wouldn't hurt to read some in a library or public place too to get some exposure to others.
If you don't like reading then you're not doing it right.
>>
>>734718
Thanks m9. Last item must be Prinzenrolle :)
>>
>>734882

Yep, wasn't sure how many other countries actually have them or something similar so I tried to just keep it more general.
>>
>>735188
Most don't know the feel when you enjoy a cup of salty Erbswurst after a sweaty day either. It's a masterrace thing, they wouldn't understand.
>>
>>731320
Finally found another one. Hail, friend.
>>
>>735458
You ever find anything good?

I live right by a popular beach. I imagine if I went there around sunset on a regular basis, I could find lots of Canadian shekels.
>>
>>735474
Right by the beach huh? That's great! Tell us more about yourself little fella.
>>
>>731185
no the guy is just trying to crawl out of that
>>
File: 1450004176532.png (1MB, 1198x2539px) Image search: [Google]
1450004176532.png
1MB, 1198x2539px
>>734718
>>
>>735474
Not been going at it for very long. Only been out a few times but I aim more for history. Should be heading out to a mid 1800s canal this weekend.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.