[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your preferred anti-chafe method? Compression shorts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 20

File: chafe.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
chafe.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
What is your preferred anti-chafe method? Compression shorts? Gold Bond? Lubricants?
>>
>>731026
I use almost knee long Adidas compression shorts. No problems ever since
>t. big sweaty bloke with big sweaty balls
>>
Duct tape and toilet paper
>>
>>731026
Body glide.

I usually carry 2 bars, one of which I mark with the word BALLS in red marker. This goes on, you guessed, my balls, ass, dick area. The other is used for the thighs and spots where my pack straps ride.
>>
I havent been able to find a satisfactory solution yet. Next up to try, compression shorts

t. Swamp-crotch guy
>>
>>731026
i usually try not being a fat fuck :^)
>>
>>731051
>thigh gap having rexie nogainz Faggots
>on my board
>>
>>731051
Thanks for your input
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>731051
This. 100% this right here. Also don't shave, hair is there for a reason, this is that reason.

Otherwise, wear snug, non-slipping underwear; like a sock they take the friction so your skin doesn't. For nipples use bandaids or tape.
>>
>>731051
This
>>
>>731051
+1

The right drawers don't hurt either.
>>
Body glide and comfortable underwear. Also use wet wipes instead of toilet paper.
>>
>>731026
>compression shorts
never heard them called that before but yes. I bought 1 pair one day because i'd never worn them before and my friend said they helped with chub-rub. that day, i threw away all my boxers and went to buy like 4 packs of these. no joke.

>gold bond
>lubricants
wtf is wrong with you? are you actually putting this shit down your pants?
>>
compression shorts are also good for jacking off since the material doesn't slip over the penis

i know this because i had sex with a girl's hand through compression shorts once in high school at the back of the bus. and then wore those semen-filled spankies for the rest of the day
>>
>>731109
People have been putting lube down their shorts for centuries, anon
>>
>>731026
Merino wool boxers.

They are expensive but they are basically a cure for this problem. Well worth the money.
>>
>>731174
Don't they stretch over time and loose their compression?
>>
>>731182
If a merino clothing article stretches, dry that shit on high heat; it'll shrink right back down (and then some).
>>
>>731026
Lotion
>>
>>731026
Sucks man.

Did the body glide thing when i first started. Worked fine as long as you remembered to put it on/didnt run out. Would get kinda gross after a few days backpacking.

Did an 8 day backpacking trip recently and got chaffed as fuck day 5, walking like a cowboy, sitting spread eagle in my tent hating life because i didnt bring anything and tape didnt work.

Friend had a brand new pair of boxer briefs, switched out my normal looser fitting boxers. Never went back. Able to finish the trip and Mt Whitney strictly from them.

TLDR: Boxer briefs or compression shorts are the shit.
>>
Body powder and lycra boxer briefs.
>>
>>731283
Merino wool. It's the only correct anwser.
>>
>>731286
eh, after an hour or two out in the heat baby powder turns to loinchowder
>>
synthetic boxer briefs. They extend down the leg a bit and prevents this totally. Nipple chafe is another thing, when I go for runs longer than 6 or 7 miles it becomes an issue
>>
>>731349
Man I get that at work sometimes. Especially since I get sweaty and then go into coolers n shit all day. I just put some band aids or tape over them bitches if it gets bad.
>>
stop wearing the le crevasse if you can't work it
>>
>>731026
not having my thighs rub together. desu.

>tgfw never had this issue. EVER.
>>
>>731026

I have never understood this. I am a fat fuck(ish) britbong, I spent most of my 20s in stints several months at a time working in the tropics doing a relatively intensive physical job in temps regularly getting above 40°C

Never once did I have chafing EVER.
>>
>>731607
By BMI standards I'm 2-3kg overweight. So not exactly a fat fuck. But I do store a good bit of fat in my legs and I have shitty posture, my legs aren't spread enough when I walk.

I figure people citing chafe problems are similar to me.
I had to take antibiotics recently because I got big, angry sores on my legs.
>>
>>731621
>2-3kg overweight
Then that isn't you in OP picture. No way that is 'only' 2-3kg over
>>
>>731127
this has to be b8. who the fuck would put lube in their pants.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 241x209px
>>731731
Road cyclists?
>>
Never had a chafing problem, but I somehow managed to get poison I've from dick to toe on my left leg, shit sucks so bad, I've been wearing longjohns just stop the rubbing while laying down, sitting.
>>
>>731743
lmao those faeries
>>
Baby powder is about the cheapest, most effective solution I have found.
>>
I am 6'2", 200lbs fit, very active, and I live in the subtropical hell of south flor'da. Not beaches, pines, palms, swamp.
I work 13+ hour shifts in logistics, during which I am on my feet, walking, bending, lifting, stretching, climbing the entire time. I used to chafe SOOOO fucking bad despite using tons of baby powder, which used to work during my 10 hour shifts.

Now, I slather my crotch, inner thighs, and under my buttcheeks with good ole vaseline. Never chafed since.
>>
File: tumblr_lqr7wdmoL31qalxg6.jpg (15KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqr7wdmoL31qalxg6.jpg
15KB, 250x202px
>>732844
but then you smell like vaseline and everyone around is thinking "well, I don't see any vaseleen on his arms, face, or hands... fuckin hell his dickenballs and anuspucker must be all lubed-up wtf"
>>
>>732855

He covers it with shit loads of axe spray.
>>
File: i wants one.jpg (141KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
i wants one.jpg
141KB, 1024x680px
Clearly lard is the bushcraft choice, like the drovers of old
>>
>>731026
Boxer Briefs
>>
>>731051
I have never chaffed inside the thigh
>>
>>731042
As a man who also routinely gets swamp ass and chub rub, I can attest that compression shorts are a lifesaver

They stink up fast though, and can get itchy from sweat
>>
>>731034
not a bad idea
>>
>>733040
pshyeah if you want lions, tigers, and bears licking your chewtoys while you sleep
>>
>>731026
A&D
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>732844
Really?

I got dat nipple chafing a little bit today. Had to move 150 cases through some dirt and up a shitty ramp with a big bump for one stop. Got all sweaty. Then had to bring 90 cases into a Walgreens. Went into their cooler and my nips hurt so bad afterward. At least those were my last 2 stops.
>>
>>732960
>>732855
actually, i use shit-tons of cologne xD

>>733480
Oh fuck bro, dont get me started on nipple chafing. Mine have fucking bled before. My warehouse is not climate controlled, sucks air in through the bottom and out through the top, so in the winters, its fucking cold. Flor'da only gets down to the 30s, but its a humid, wet 30s, so its bitterly cold. Hard nipples + wet shirt + friction of working hard for 12+ hours = horribly chafed nipples.

My sollution for that is to buy some waterproof bandaids. put them on in the morning with dry skin, remove at the end of the day. Try not to use them every shift, because you'll get a red outline of the bandage around your nips.

Also, avoid all cotton. When it gets wet, it gets hard. Buy stretchy-type "sweat/dry/dri/etc" fabrics. They do not retain moisture, and do not rub as much.
>>
i use fresh balls
>>
>>733480
poor peps' nips
>>
>>731564
Have they put the i-series of le crevasse into production yet?
>>
>>733611
or don't be a pussy and just cut off your nips
>>
>>733692
but then his nip stumps will chafe
>>
fuck you lol
>>
>>731026
Panty hose work wonders and desitin when you do chafe, but I've never had a chafe problem
>>
File: how is chafing realing.png (48KB, 607x269px) Image search: [Google]
how is chafing realing.png
48KB, 607x269px
>>731051
>>731058
>>731079
>>
>>733799
pretty hard bodied here. Try working a hard fucking job for extremely long periods of time. You'll chafe eventually.
exibit 1, skinny ass marathon runners who chafe until they bleed, unless they lube up.

That weak-ass tyler the nigger never worked a day in his life.
>>
>>733799

I'm not at all fat, but my thighs still chafe regardless, especially if I'm riding my road bike all day.

People going 'hurr faattt' are literal retards who can't wrap their head around the idea that maybe not everyone has the same shape.
>>
>>733799
>tfw you get runners nipple
shit is so annoying, not even the silkiest shirts help. Thank god no one has seen me with band aids over my nipples yet.
>>
>>734016

Did someone steal your sports bra?
>>
>>731026
>be black
>don't know what chaffing is
One of the only perks
>>
>>734185
All that cocoa butter really helps. Nobody tryin to get ashy.
>>
>>731026
Having a hairy body and never shaving works wonders, to be honest senpai

also this >>731051
>>
I'll go with a natural aloe Vera slimiest nice for burns too
>>
>>731058
Jogging in a cycling jersey?
Bold move cotton
>>
>>731051
Tfw skinny and hairy and have no idea what chaffing is
>>
>>731056
Did that make you feel better, fatty?
>>
ITT

American problems
>>
Chamois Buttr or body glide
>>
>>735201
skelepeans LOL. too spooky
>>
>>734397
>>734838
Once Again. I am hard-bodied, and i have hair where I chafe.

Try working hard for 12+ hours, then you'll know what chafing is.

>>734185
No, niggers dont chafe because they dont work.
Bonzwangle.
>>
File: 1 feeeeel.png (104KB, 275x268px) Image search: [Google]
1 feeeeel.png
104KB, 275x268px
>>731051
It's pretty hard m8.
>>
>>735652
+1 on pretty much everything you said.

>>735722
Get on a job doing something physical. It's impossible for me to gain weight with my job. I can eat McDonald's covered in Skittles all day every day and not gain any weight.

The chafing is still an issue sometimes. My thighs are normally fine but the nips can be painful on certain days.
>>
>Compression Shorts
> +
>Body Glide

only use gold bond on my feet, and consider it a luxurie for long term non backpacking trips
>>
>>731035
>worried about your own balls

How much of a closet faggot are you?
>>
>>731026
vaseline works like a dream
>>
>>733389
Glad we agree it´s good then.
>>
>>731026
I like using lubricants, because after I make it to my destination I can have lube left over to have my travelling companion fuck my boipussy
>>
>>731731
I would lube up for football games. I think its better for short term activities where you get kinda wet then have to do alot of moving. Petroleum jelly did wonders for summer 2 a days.
>>
>>737417
Now here we have a man whose balls are so tiny he has never experienced sack chafing.
>>
>>739277
ahaaaostrich.jpg
>>
>>731026
>41 KB
>Anonymous 04/04/16(Mon)12:32:16 No.731
im a fat cunt for my body size 200lbs at 5'7 and ive never had any chafing problems. Is it because I work out?
>>
File: 80b96e251.jpg (68KB, 596x799px) Image search: [Google]
80b96e251.jpg
68KB, 596x799px
>>740499
prolly just got yourself a nice thigh gap friend
>>
>>733953
>tfw most pants give me boners
>>
File: Mc Bin Laden.png (442KB, 670x345px) Image search: [Google]
Mc Bin Laden.png
442KB, 670x345px
>>733480
>nipple chaff
>all these fat fucks
>>
File: waning hope.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
waning hope.png
102KB, 746x717px
>hard bodied
>heavy boned
>big built
>>
>>740615
I know. I don't get the nip chafing much though, it's a certain combination of sweating a lot, then going into a 35F cooler for a bit, and having a wet undershirt on for hours and then I get it. I need to get down on more Under Armour type shirts. I have one longsleeve that I like on colder mornings but it's hard to justify spending a ton of money on undershirts when I could just buy cotton tees for $2.
>>
>>731026
Couldnt Puttees be reused for that purpose, to get the skin away from rubbing up?
>>
>>731349
i put tape or band aids over my nipples like
>>731357
when i go running
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>741194
Bruh, pic related is the best tape for it. My mom gets the stuff from her work, but I think they sell it at CVS and Walgreens. It's called "Transpore" by 3M.

I dob't know about you, but if I start to get that chafing on a Wednesday, my nips are gonna be sore until Saturday since they will be rubbing all day at work Thurs and Fri. And I work 10hr+ days a lot of times in the summer, so I need something that stays on when I sweat all day. Band-Aids work bretty gud, but sometimes fall off or get stuck to my undershirt. And most other tapes will do the same thing once I start sweating and moving around. This tape is made specifically for bandages and first aid, so it sticks to the skin incredibly well but doesn't stick to hair or hurt when you peel it off like most other tapes. Good for those long days in South Florida sun with sensitive nips. I keep a roll in my backpack I bring with me to work.

I realized this is all fucked up, but the struggle is real and once those fuckers start chafing, it hurts so damn bad. And I can't quit on my route because my nips are sore so I do what works best.
>>
>>741204
>doesn't stick to hair or hurt when you peel it off like most other tapes
sounds great, i´ll check it out. thanks!
>>
>>741213
It's great for first aid kits too. It's meant for taping on bandages and gauze, so you will find it in the first aid and bandage section of the pharmacy. If you ever grab a roll, you will really notice the first time you have to pull a bandage off your hairy leg or if you have a hairy chest. The adhesive is different from most tapes where it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind or anything.

3M makes some cool shit, not gonna lie.
>>
i walk around 20 km a day five days a week pulling a cart full of box's. not once have i ever had this. Boxers and not being a fat fuck i guess helps.
>>
>>731026
freebleed for equality!
>>
>>731026

Body glide.
>>
>>731051
Fuck. My thighs have always rubbed together. Even at 145 lb. high school sophomore. Some people have big thighs.
>>
>>731731
My grandfather was in WWII. He said that they'd go a couple of weeks without showering sometimes and that if they didn't lube up then they'd all be chafing so bad that they'd bleed. The US Army supplied some sort of body lube that had the consistency of axle grease and came in little metal cans. He'd coat his groin, ass, and underarm areas with the stuff as would pretty much everyone else.
>>
>>741848
This, my inner thighs and lower ass cheeks chafe sometimes. Shit sucks. I'm about 20lbs overweight right now (195lbs at 6'1" tall) but even when I'm down to 160-170 lbs I still chafe if I'm working out in the heat all day here in TX.
>>
>>741848
Lets see you bounce those thighs on this dick.
>>
>>743141
It's people like you that shit all over an otherwise good board (by 4chan standards anyway).

You aren't clever and you sure as shit aren't funny. Why don't you chug some bleach and wander into oncoming traffic, thanks.
>>
>>743157
Oh boy we got ourselves a fighter
>>
>>743141
If he will not, I shall do the service that is needed.
Where art thou?
>>
>>731026
I met Patrick Stewart once, he said when filming generations the movie, when riding the horse, Shattener told him to wear nylons under his pants to prevent chaffing. It is the only way my friend. Swallow your pride, let your skin slide.
>>
>>743927
I met Patrick Stewart at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen nylons in his hands without paying.

Shattener at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the nylons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each nylon and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: image.jpg (906KB, 1630x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
906KB, 1630x1222px
1. Wipe your ass well
2. Underwear that isn't cotton
3. Gold bond powder

follow those three rules and you're swamp-ass proof
>>
You can never go wrong with astroglide, or baby powder at regular intervals.
>>
>>744161
no, you are wrong.
1 rule,
wipes.
Fuck anything else.
>>
>>743972
Really?
>>
>>743972
I feel like this is a copypasta but only vaguely and google doesn't give me anything
>>
>>745766
so, google really gives you no results for grocery store copy pasta? or for copypasting that whole thing into google? huh?
>>
I have some fairly form fitting briefs, they get worn through in the chaff zone regularly. I sweat a ton at work every day.
If the cotton undies fail and I get fat rash I have unscented talk (baby powder without the perfume) for after showering. I cannot recommend this enough, if you don't believe me try some baby powder and you'll be fookin 'ooked m80. If I have to get sweaty and the powder won't be up to the task I tape over the area with sport tape and replace as needed.
>>
>>748149
*talc
>>
Diaper rash cream
>>
Chafing relief powder gel by monistat. Hey, it works.
>>
>>731051
This is really the real reason. More hiking, less campfire soup.
>>
File: literally you.gif (2MB, 303x223px) Image search: [Google]
literally you.gif
2MB, 303x223px
>>731056
this is how you appear to me
>>
>>731026

Lose weight.
>>
>>745672
>>745766
It's a copy pasta, the original was about Matthew Perry I think
>>
File: monkeybutt.jpg (163KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
monkeybutt.jpg
163KB, 750x750px
This stuff is gold, compression shorts are the best thing since sliced bread, and if you still chaff bad sleep nude, cures most hot spots overnight.
>>
>>733389
who doesnt?
>>
>>731026
i haven't worn underwear in about 13 years.
my ballsack region is rugged as fuck, it's kind of a long investment, but you will actually be incapable of chaffing.
>>
>>740617
I'm legitimately big boned. But I'm not fat.
>>
>>731026
Switched to UA compression shorts and use a bit of body glide right on my taint.

Also now i'm spraying my feet with gold bond powder to help keep feet blisters at bay
>>
>>734016

undershirts nigga
>>
File: 0godsbeprezzd.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0godsbeprezzd.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>739397

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about why would a person have two different bars when you're only using it on yourself.

For example, I use one wash cloth in the shower for everything. Balls, ass, face, whatever. I don't have two separate wash cloths for that.
>>
>>733895
> (Mad)
>>
>>742182
Bag balm
>>
>>752952
>I'm fat.
>>
>>755324
It wasn't called bag balm but I'm sure it was something similar using petroleum jelly / lanolin as a base.
>>
>>731051
I have large quads and no chub rub. Fatties gonna fat though.
>>
>>733895
He did though, I think he worked at Starbucks for at least a few days
>>
>>732855
Vaseline has saved my groin so many times. The smell doesn't matter when you've walked 70km in 20h
>>
File: Carmex-Lip-Balm-Pot.jpg (255KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Carmex-Lip-Balm-Pot.jpg
255KB, 700x560px
walmart sells jockey brand compression shorts/underwear with room for your junk for 5-8 bucks. I used to wear the 30-40 dollar nike combat compression shorts but they would fail either at the seams or the fabric itself really fast. i walk miles a day at work so i'm hard on underwear.

as for when you do get the rub, carmex does the trick. it's cheap and you can get it at any gas station.

in a pinch of super rub burn, throw some lidocaine at it to relieve the pain.

>>761292

i know right? in a pinch i've used vicks vaporub which is just vaseline with menthol.
>>
>>763210
>vicks vaporub
on balls..... sounds fun.
>>
>>731026
I use to use gold-bond friction stick, then tried long compression shorts and never looked back.
>>
File: WD-40_Smart_Straw.jpg (728KB, 1018x2368px) Image search: [Google]
WD-40_Smart_Straw.jpg
728KB, 1018x2368px
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.