[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have an emergency plan? Say if you commit a crime and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Feels-Good-Frog-Meme-22.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Frog-Meme-22.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
Do you have an emergency plan? Say if you commit a crime and have to lay low for a while?

I have an entire pack prepped and ready to go and disappear innawoods.
>>
>>729061
my plan is to not commit any crimes.
>>
File: rambo123.jpg (188KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
rambo123.jpg
188KB, 1330x748px
"They drew First Blood"
>>
>>729061
They won't magically give up looking for you after a certain time moron. Soon as you go back on the grid in order to work and such they'll find you.
>>
>>729137
>7 Years
As long as you don't murder somebody
>>
>>729155
what proof of that do you have?
>>
>>729158
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations

Thought this was common knowledge.
>>
I have a bag always prepped, for the day you finally leave your mothers house, then ill come a knockin.

Bag content-

-1 dog leash and collar
-1 tabletennis baton, to spank her with
-1 large tub of anal lube

Rekt
>>
I always have a shovel and some garbage bags in my car just in case.
>>
>>729165
Can you explain this to me like im retarded?
>>
No, I just have my work bag and my sex bag for trips to see the missus. Both are infinitely more useful that whatever made up shit you're planning but will never put together, let alone use.
>>
>>729137
I'm pretty sure you can lose all your stars in GTA so it should work. Just stay five minutes or so under a bridge so the helicopter can't spot you
>>
>>729306
Pay n spray bruh
>>
>>729155
>>729165
>Thinking you can live this long with what you can carry in a bag

If you already have a spot and spent the time to build a permanent shelter then maybe.
>>
>>729218
You cant charge someone with a crime x years after it allegedly occurred. X is the statute of limitations.
>>
>>729332
More retarded please. Explain it to me like im a 6 year old with down syndrome.
>>
>>729418
If you do bad thing, you can hide for a while. After a few years everyone will love you again so you can go back to your mommy.
>>
>>729537
That makes perfect sense, thanks!
>>
>>729061
>Say if you commit a crime and have to lay low for a while?

Are you accidentally black too?
>>
File: 1452628671383.jpg (276KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1452628671383.jpg
276KB, 1656x1009px
>>729537
>>
>>729165
Friend they can still charge you even if you're not physically present. They just can't prosecute.
>>
File: jail.jpg (225KB, 631x438px) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
225KB, 631x438px
>>729165
>>729332
>>729537
You can be charged and convicted in Absentia in most jurisdictions. There will be a prison sentence waiting for you.
>>
>>729774
>convicted
Cant be convicted in the US, but statue of limitations won't save you either.
>>
>>729219

kek

The voice of reason. Why don't you live with your missus? Trucker?
>>
>>729061

kek Do you really think they wouldn't look for you there, like there's an imaginary force field

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Northumbria_Police_manhunt
>>
>>729061

Finding a non-extradition country is likely your best bet, assuming you can get out of the country before they discover the body
>>
>>729886
She still lives with her ex bf
>>
File: .png (3KB, 391x113px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3KB, 391x113px
Why is なんて a colloquial version of なんた
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.