[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys know Wranglerstar's wife is Swedish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 110415.png (353KB, 504x493px) Image search: [Google]
110415.png
353KB, 504x493px
Did you guys know Wranglerstar's wife is Swedish?
>>
>>728771
Is she hot?
>>
If he has a eurowife why hasn't she cured him of his Christianity?
>>
File: 110415.png (356KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
110415.png
356KB, 480x360px
>>728774
>>
>>728780
W-what is she doing with that crescent wrench?
>>
>>728781

Making 45 minute long videos about dissecting the bible with him.
>>
>>728778
the only cure for that level of christfaggotry is 00 buckshot thru the roof of your mouth.
>>
ignore and report all wranglecuck threads.
>>
>>728771
what the fuck is even the point of this thread
>>
Dude, I'm pretty sure his wife is like all the other people in the USA that say they're Swedish or Norwegian or German or Scottish or whatever.

They're just Americans with foreign parents or grand parents or whatever.
>>
>>728786
Well why hasn't she done that? She has to live with him after all.
>>
>>729191
This

Americans are really fucking weird like that.

Always in some thick american accent
"WELL IM AN ITALIAN/IRISH/POLACK/WHATEVER SO WE KNOW HOW TO DRINK NAAM SAYIN?"
>>
>>729191
>>729724
I guess they're doing it to express ethnic nationalism in a way that is politically correct because they have been enriched for centuries and the differences between states are large enough to make civic nationalism unwieldy at times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.