[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clippers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: Finger_Nail_Clipper.jpg (236KB, 1081x926px) Image search: [Google]
Finger_Nail_Clipper.jpg
236KB, 1081x926px
What kind of nail clippers is the official /out/ approved brand/type?
Also do you cut flat across or do you curve cut?

How do you deal with ingrowns? I get really bad ones.
>>
File: Nail-clippers-variety.jpg (2MB, 3760x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Nail-clippers-variety.jpg
2MB, 3760x1560px
>>728432
another
>>
>>728432
I cut in a curve and somehow I acquired a Revlon one that works well.

I recommend you go see a podiatrist.
>>
>>728432
>nail clippers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA
>>
>>728470
OK, how do non-gay people keep their toenails in good condition for hiking? I appreciate your calling me gay though. Do you bite yours? Pick at them? Cut them out/down with your knife?

I don't get your post but thank you for contributing.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 636x382px
>>728432
>>
>>728494

That thing looks amazing. I dealt with my ingrowns by pulling them out and cauterising the nail bed with silver nitrate. It hurt.
>>
File: sc.jpg (46KB, 626x640px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
46KB, 626x640px
i have this curved scissor, multifunctional and can reach hard spots. at home i use this normal clippers, but the are not multifunctional enough to carry with me..
>>
I'm ashamed to admit that i cut finger- and toe-nails with a Victorinox Hercules.
>>
lol if you don't have your Spanish manservant Enrique do your nails while camping.
>>
>>728523
I had my kid's toes done at Dr. Should NOT have sat in. Dr literally just jammed scissors way under and cut off the out 1/8th or so of both sides of the nail.
I had all I could do to not heave.
>>
I cut my finger nails with my pocket knife, toe nails just need a bigger pair of dollar store clippers...
>>
>>728432
any old rite aid or walgreens clippers
>>
Toe knife
>>
>>728432
I use these for fishing. usually anything made by some cosmetics company works well. But often I'll just buy random ones that are available.
>>
>>728527
Victorinox Climber here. SAK scissors are the best travel nail scissors.
>>
>>728546
When I had that done I had no choice but to sit in.
>>
>>728586

This
>>
>>728700
How do you use nail clippers when fishing, to snip the line?
>>
>>728722
yep
>>
>>728714
And even the very tiny scissors on the tiniest SAK works fine. Also comes with a file, a tick-remover, a toothpick and a tiny but sharp blade.
>>
>>728432
>nail clippers
>>
>>728722
To trim the line back near the knot.
>>
>>728815
How is hygiene gay? I'm all for a good bashing joke but I'm kinda lost here.
>>
>>728860
Same.

I'm guessing the joke is that using nail clippers is gay instead of a knife or something else.

I guess purpose built specialty tools are gay now.
>>
Bear Grills clippers are the best.
>>
>>729113
>Bear Grills clippers
How do you sharpen those?
>>
>>729129
With patented orange & black Bear Grills Clipper Sharpener TM. Only $10.95 at Wal-Mart!!!
>>
>>728432
Really? Don't overthink it, any kind are fine...
>>
Pandora$FART, muh man... Pandora's Fart. Always remember that, and ominously. FAGGIT.
>>
>>728714
/thread

of all the years I spent deep sea as an engineer where I'd be on 6 month trips having a victorinox pocket knife with scissors for this is one of the few things I would triple check I had when packing to leave. nothing else even came close
>>
>>728715
I stared at a knot on the ceiling the whole time. Didn't feel any pain, even afterwords, but I kinda regret not watching at least some of it.

Well, I did, until I watched a matrixectomy on youtube, then I didn't feel so left out.
>>
Op do you by any chance like the same sex?
>>
>>728432
I make sure to clip my toenails before going "out", that way I don't need to carry clippers with me, in a pinch I suppose I could use the scissors on my SAK or the ones in my first aid kit.
>>
Why would anyone use clippers instead of scissors?

How do you get ingrown toenails? Isn't that from wearing shoes that don't fit? Can't you just not do that?
>>
Possibly the gayest thread on /out/ rn
>>
>>730953
Why would anyone use scissors instead of clippers? Just because you can cut a steak with a spoon doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>731046
>personal hygiene of a very important part of your body while /out/ is gay

Ingrown toenails can be extremely painful and can potentially get infected. I think that's pretty important.

I've seen some really homo shit posted here. This thread is nowhere near that.
Time to empty your diva cup.
Protip: boil it clean before reinsertion to ward off infection. To save weight you can use your cooking pot :^)
>>
>>728432
You're not going to like this, but my solution to both cutting nails and ingrown nails is a Leatherman Wingman. I get ingrown toenails, too. You can fix them with whiskey and a multitool.
>>
>>731338
Bruh, I can build you a house with a good multitool and enough whiskey.
>>
Should i post my coke nails?
>>
>>728700
Ne too mate. Nail clippers are GOAT for cutting line
>>
File: 0404162139a.jpg (1007KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
0404162139a.jpg
1007KB, 2304x1296px
>>731367
Ill just shit up threads like usual
>>
>>731338
See a professional you idiot.
>>731375
Kill yourself
>>
>>731389
Maybe someday.
>>
>>730953
Clippers are a hell of a lot more convenient, and some of us have thick-ass toenails that shrug off anything short of a pair of dikes.

And ingrown toenails are often caused by fungi weakening the nail, and some people just have wide fucking toenails.
>>
>>731375
I have a friend who's big toenail looks like fucking Satsuki's Bakuzan toenail.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.