[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Out/ related wishlist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 14

File: 814haSzMERL._SL1500_.jpg (131KB, 1492x1500px) Image search: [Google]
814haSzMERL._SL1500_.jpg
131KB, 1492x1500px
What are you currently looking forward to getting? What are you not able to buy but really want?
>What is something currently NOT on the /out/ market that you would really appreciate being manufactured?

pic related got it as a early Easter gift from my mother, which is a pleasant surprise. We don't normally do gifts on Easter.
>>
Leatherman Super Tool 300.

Has pretty much everything I could need in a multi-tool. Just waiting for a good sale on it. Amazon has it cheaper than most but still a big purchase for me on my tight budget.
>>
File: IMG_20160301_184606789-L.jpg (81KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160301_184606789-L.jpg
81KB, 449x600px
For snowmobile ... narrow front end kit (Shocks, upper/lower A-arms, spindles... $$$), wrap... couple other little upgrades/accessories.
It's good in stock/as-is form for now, but there's some upgrades I want to make to it. Front-end will help in the mountains/backcountry, but the current setup is real nice on the race track.

Moto needs a top-end, fork seals, and some other small parts (chain/sprockets, some plastics). Might wrap that too (>tfw sponsors), have a nice matched-set between sled and bike.

Still have my '12 to deal with too.
>>
>>722304
i would like to get a forest away from people where i can build a rape cave to abduct and entertain comely girls in.
>>
File: 5323106_1418810471.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
5323106_1418810471.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
I would love a qt /out/ gf
>>
File: helmegg.jpg (73KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
helmegg.jpg
73KB, 666x1000px
i really need a fucking helmet. been dancing with the devil for close to 30 years and i should prolly go legit before my luck runs out '~'
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x1136px
>>722394
Damn. I'm gonna add this to my Amazon wish list.

I want to get pic related. More realistically I will probably get a Symetre for about half the price. 2500 or 3000 size. Spool it with some #15 or #20 Power Pro. Then a nice rod, either some $100-$150 St. Croix or I saw a real nice Abu Garcia Veracity 7' spinning rod on sale at Dick's for $120 and almost grabbed it. Would be a perfect match for that reel.
>>
>What are you currently looking forward to getting? What are you not able to buy but really want

A sense of enjoyment when I spend time outdoors. I really just go just to escape the world and calm down but nothing really excites me. Going back on medication soon and going to be spend the entire summer outdoors again
>>
>>722304
I would love an improved ALICE type bag that is designed from the ground up to be made from modern lightweight commercial backpacking materials, to ride on the 1606ac frame, and to be more ergonomic.

Plastic external frames are really comfy, obviously there's a weight tradeoff compared with internal frames, but the erect posture, air circulation etc are nice.

It would be especially cool if you could convert the technical style pack into a backpacking style pack by adding an extra top pouch on top with link related: http://ovinnovations.com/products/g2-load-lifter-panel-llp

All modern repro or improved alices tend to be made from 1000 denier cordura or similar overly heavy materials, and are designed to be carried on the shit-tastic alice frames.

What I want isn't just a slightly "improved" alice, but more like a spiritual successor, a 50L technical pack with large external organization pockets and a rigid external frame, but comfortable and modern.
>>
Arctic Cat Bearcat. I recently moved up north and it snows a lot. My ATV is useless throughout half the year. I'm saving up money for a snowmobile. Another thing that would be nice is a new long bow.
>>
Lowa Camino GTX, but with a natural fitting toe box like what Altra or Lams and in full grain leather.
>>
>>722304
desu really hard to choose. 250ccish street legal dirt bike of sorts is up there for sure. been wanting a solid dirtbike for ever now. [I currently ride motorcycles too.. lmao] Just haven't been able to afford one.
>>
What's a good projectile weapon for hunting small game? Preferably something I can craft my own ammo out of. Thinking of either a basic takedown longbow or a sling shot. I think the longbow would be better because I could take down not only small game but Coyote and possibly deer as well.
>>
File: Alpha-FL-Jacket-Lithium.png (206KB, 450x625px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha-FL-Jacket-Lithium.png
206KB, 450x625px
Need a little more dead bird in my life.
>>
File: 1441991187310.jpg (31KB, 613x421px) Image search: [Google]
1441991187310.jpg
31KB, 613x421px
>>723938
OH GOD ME TOO.
>>
>>724237
Start with the slingshot. Making a bow and arrows isn't a simple skill.
>>
Warbonnet Superfly - I really want one
>>
I'd like one of three things...

>A weather-proof bible to take with me camping or bugging out.
>A good hunting rifle and/or a good, light-weight/portable "Camp defense" rifle to stop predators with while hiking or at camp; pic related.
>a new bag for camping ( I'd like a new ALICE ) along with some minimalist camping gear or tools.
>>
>>724405
How much do the bibles cost? That's a good one for the Xmas thing
>>
File: gf.jpg (162KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
162KB, 1500x938px
Why not get the superior multitool? Leatherman's are for bums.
>>
>>724413
I don't think anybody makes them, honestly. I did find a website that claims to have "Waterproof" bibles though.

http://www.bardinmarsee.com/c-31-waterproof-bibles.aspx
>>
>>724237
>>724326

You're not going to be hunting small game with a longbow and don't go trying to hunt with a slingshot. It's unethical on top of being illegal.
>>
>>724405

LMAO at you amerifucks who legit carry bibles out with them. Kekkity kek to the max
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 410x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 410x624px
>>722304
650 fill down vest, really shouldn't spend the money right now but it's on sale for $50 ....
>>
>>724518
how cold is the climate you're in? Down vests are pretty overrated imho, my arms and armpits always get so cold with them.
Anyways, once it gets cold again I guarantee there will be another sale, you can never go wrong with just saving your money and biding time (unless you trade stock)
>>
File: tactical bible.jpg (15KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
tactical bible.jpg
15KB, 254x254px
>>724487
it's even worse than you think
>>
>>724405
>>724984
the nature is my bible
>>
>>724964
Northeast US. It can get down -10 sometimes, it would mostly be for spring and fall though. Yeah that's what my girlfriend keeps saying haha I'm a sucker for sales even though i know that's how they get people
>>
File: 8505161042_4d137b9469_b.jpg (82KB, 1008x250px) Image search: [Google]
8505161042_4d137b9469_b.jpg
82KB, 1008x250px
Looking forward to getting this .22lr CZ 455 Ultramatch in a month or two. Will be great for pinging bunnies.
>>
>>724422

>hurr my country rules the world
>>
>>724422
Has never heard of hunting rabbit, squirrel, pheasant, or turkey with a bow. Doesn't know long bows and slingshots are legal for said hunting in many countries.
>>
File: jaVrHOS.png (986KB, 630x628px) Image search: [Google]
jaVrHOS.png
986KB, 630x628px
Are there any shovel heads that are of decent size to use as a hand shovel while /out/ but I could also find a branch and stick it in to use as a normal shovel?
>>
>>726506
yes, get a garden trowel
>>
>>723938
it's too bad that most /out girls are ugly drug addicts with blogs about armpit hair growth
>>
>>726527

Or lesbians like Lilly and Steph
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.