[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/shirts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: out shirt triblend aa.png (235KB, 531x635px) Image search: [Google]
out shirt triblend aa.png
235KB, 531x635px
Hi fellow sc/out/s,

Seeing all the patch threads got me thinking... would anyone want an /out/ t-shirt? I've bought and made custom t-shirts before and have done some research into which site would be good to use that would allow relatively cheap international shipping... I'm not looking to make a profit and would be very transparent about the process, but first I want to gauge if there'd even be any interest.
Pic related is a tri-blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) brown shirt with the potential /out/ graphic (unless you guys would want something else).
>>
Huh, maybe. It's typically the kind of deal where the more shirts you order, the cheaper each one is, right? Dunno if I'd pay $30 to publicly declare myself an /out/ist.
>>
File: profit margin.png (290KB, 1150x776px) Image search: [Google]
profit margin.png
290KB, 1150x776px
>>714931
So that's the thing--I can set the base price to be cheap, and then hope that enough gets ordered to bring the price down so I'm not selling at a loss. I've done the math and if there's over 100 orders placed, the base cost can be $13 per shirt, which is about as much as people have paid for a patch here.... Obviously if I set the base cost higher, to like $15, we don't have to wait for 100+ /out/ists to buy it...
>>
forgot to add: $3.99 shipping to US, $12.50 all international (no shipping to Morocco, Algeria, Jordan nor Tunisia). Hence why I'm trying to keep shirt cost as minimal as it can be.
>>
I like 100% cotton t-shirts better and this is kinda bad time for me but I guess I would be in for an /out/ shirt.
>>
>>714938
Why those shipping exclusions?

And this is 4chan, so make sure the shirts are all either women's medium or 4XL.
>>
>>715003
Men's large here.
I'd get one.
Already paid $15 for a remove kebab shirt from IVAN, but it had considerably more printed shit on it.
I think you should try to lower your prices somehow, op. Either make a good online store with various merch and get really invested in this, or dont do it.
I wouldn't buy one until I heard some reviews on it. Don't need one of those cheap iron-on shirts that'll come off after 2 washes.
>>
I'm in for a large
>>
I'm game for a medium.
>>
>>715016
>make an online store

What would you call it?
>>
Do they have any technical fabrics? I'm an ultra fast packer and i need a fast wicking material that will allow me to stay cool while minimizing drag.
>>
>>714930
Would buy.
>>
File: green out shirt 100 cotton.png (219KB, 1158x661px) Image search: [Google]
green out shirt 100 cotton.png
219KB, 1158x661px
>>715000
there are 100% cotton shirts available, but cotton kills, anon

>>715033
Teespring doesn't have a performance fabric option available. sorry.

>>715016
I've made shirts on this site before and trust them. the printing quality is decent, and the shirts are very good quality. I've had my shirt for 3 years now and the design looks good, no cracks or anything else like that. If we go with 100% cotton, or 50/50 blend, we have more color options and prices can go lower. See pic related.
>>
>>715003
Idk why those shipping exclusions. I asked if there are any and that's what the customer rep told me.

Unisex sizes. S-5XL. Women's tees hug me too weird, so even if that was an option, I'd buy men's.

captcha: select all images with a storefront
>>
There's a minimum of 3 shirts, so i could potentially order those 3 and report on quality. Give off the other 2 for dubs or more wooden spoons or something...

The more I'm looking into this, the better it seems for satisfying a bunch of japanese bush trimming forum posters:
everyone would also have the option to pick the color of their shirt out of those available, so if you don't like the green, you could get brown or gray or whatever else strikes your fancy. AND I could add different shirt options, so you could get the tri-blend or 100% cotton or a long sleeve shirt or hoodie...
>>
>>714930
Considering how easy it is to order custom shirts anyway, can you give me a good reason why I would get one from you?
>>
>>714930

Outpatch anon here.You won't make money. But if you like to talk to nice people and get nice compliments you are in it for the right reason. Also there isn't as many people as you think on /out/. There is a anon on 4chan who sells tshirts. Its called the the great tshirt store. Maybe contact him/her to help you with design and supply. I bought 3 shirts from them and very happy with quality. Also got some great designs on the site check it out and support your anon peers!
>>
>>714930
I'd be very interested in getting a shirt or jacket.
>>
>>715049
>No performance fabric.
Well, I'm out. Good luck.
>>
>>714930
Anyone who wears t's with big front designs are pretty stupid looking.

Large images should go on back with a small breast image on the front.

Quentin Tarantino said it best. "What do they look like?" "A couple of dorks"
>>
>>715227
very true...
>>
>>715106
Because if you order just one shirt it's $25 or more, but if there's a bulk order like this one you can get a shirt for $8-9.

>>715206
As I said before, I'm not in it for the money. I got an idea to make a shirt and figured other people might want one too. I'll check out the other store, I have a feeling that doing this via Teespring might be a cheager option, but we'll see. It requires no upfront cost from anyone. The reason why I wouldn't set up my on store is because I'd have to pay my own money up front and just hope that some anon will buy stuff so I can make my money back. This way, I don't front anything and people get shirts for cheap. >>715227
Yeah, that big design on the back is gonna look great covered by a jacket or your pack. Imo that only works for like team jerseys, not something you'd wear year round cuz once it's colder it gets covered by your other layers.
>>
>>715256
Thanks for putting this together man.

Not sure if I'm good moneywise to buy one, but i really do appreciate the idea and iniative.
>>
Men's medium/large. Would buy one just like in OP.
>>
File: 1445039504791.png (160KB, 2053x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1445039504791.png
160KB, 2053x2041px
>>714930
>>
>wearing cotton /out/
>>
>>715498
This guy get it, cotton.....out....no
>>
>>715498
>>715502
pussies
>>
>>715523
I concur
>>
>>714938
What makes Egypt and Libya so goddamn special that they get shirts?
>>
Looks like there's a few people that would buy... I'll try to set it up after the weekend.

Does anyone know the url for that tshirt store patch anon mentioned? I tried googling, but couldn't find a store that looked 4chany enough...
>>
Any updates?
>>
Why don't you and patch anon team up or hire the same fulfilment center so we can order a bunch of stuff and save on shipping.
Also for the love of God can someone make some Dick Proenneke stuff already?
>>
>>715049
I think columbia does custom screen-printing on technical fabric shirts.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.