[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO AGREES THIS TREE IS WORTH 10000X MORE THAN THIS MAN SITTING ON IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1457779311683s.jpg (10KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1457779311683s.jpg
10KB, 250x187px
WHO AGREES THIS TREE IS WORTH 10000X MORE THAN THIS MAN SITTING ON IT
>>
Are you mad that he cut it down or something?

Yes nice tree and all but not exactly a huge dollar fall as far as the timber market goes.
>>
File: 1451484279680.png (194KB, 523x442px) Image search: [Google]
1451484279680.png
194KB, 523x442px
>>712468
kind of unrealated but this hit me in the feels man
>grandpa own 200 acres of untouched forest land
>step-grandmother develops severe alzheimers and goes into a nursing home
>grandpa has to either sell her house or his house
>step-grandmother swindles my grandpa into selling the ancient trees on his property
>logging company basically destroys everything in their path ripping all of the big trees down
>visit the property for the first time since they destroyed it
>mfw
>>
>>712481
Wait, your grandpa got scammed by an Alzheimer's patient?
>>
>>712484
no, her scumbag daughter.
>>
>>712485
I see.

Do you have a coke dealer or something you can contact to deal with this sort of issue?
>>
File: camp.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
camp.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>712486
no i just want my beautiful untouched forest back and for that free loading bitch to get killed by a drunk driver
>pic related is from the balcony overlooking the property
>>
>>712490
Beautiful property but This is exactly why a trust is needed. I had something similar happen to my grandpa involving a property. Due legal issues the youngest son who is a piece of shit sold the house and went against every dying wish his dad had to buy a loft in the city. You should seriously kill her, im thinking of doing the same.
>>
>>712509
I keep seeing posts on 4chan that make me wish I were Agent 47 instead of just some guy.
>>
>>712509
yea thats almost exactly what happened here. the pos cunt basically brainwashed my grandpa and leached herself to him when her mother went into the nursing home and convinced him to change his will to give her some major shit of his and this all happened behind the rest of our family's back. luckly my uncle has full controll of the property now and he and i are doing our best to clean the destruction left by the loggers
>>
File: darth.gif (3MB, 542x227px) Image search: [Google]
darth.gif
3MB, 542x227px
>>712468
>WHO AGREES THIS TREE IS WORTH 10000X MORE THAN THIS MAN SITTING ON IT
>1457779311683s.jpg
You've failed me for the last time OP
>>
>>712470
True, but any timber has value as a diminishing resource. Humans are a dime a dozen these days, they all want to be fed, and that guy doesn't even look muscular.
>>
>>712468
>Ex tree, it's a log
>>
>>712511
A car with a roomy trunk, a carbine with a 16" barrel and home made suppressor. You too can make the world a better place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.