[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I live in Tennessee and am gonna go to one of the Technical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8

File: 1457584932439.jpg (25KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1457584932439.jpg
25KB, 500x458px
Hey guys, I live in Tennessee and am gonna go to one of the Technical College of Applied Technology's near me to sign up for a trade to start in the fall. It is between 2 or 3 things I think. I was thinking about either Welding, Electrician, Hvac, or Automotive Technology. As of right now I have really no skills in either of them, but I like the thought of being an electrician because I think the wiring could be really fun and I do want to make good money and have a secure job. What does /out/ think would be best for me? Thanks so much!
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>708629

Don't go to the school if you decide to do HVAC or electrical. A lot of companies will send you to school for free, and tradesmen usually laugh at the no skill dipshits coming out of those places. Just look at that dumb fag in your pic.

Also,>>>/adv/
>>
>>708629
Are you trying to travel for work and do any /out/ type shit on the job?

This one dude I know who runs a nightclub used to be an underwater welder. He was telling me it is like $150/hr while you are down there. Got to work in the Caribbean a lot. Sounded awesome.

Auto mechanics are really under appreciated a underpaid so I wouldn't do that. My dad did HVAC for his whole life and that was actually decent. But he took the initiative to learn stuff and try to sell big accounts (think high-rises in Chicago) and he was making $40+ an hour with as much overtime as he could possibly want. He showed me some $3000+ paychecks. And since he was always trying to learn new systems and keep up with the newest technology, most of his work since the late 90s was all on computers. He rarely had to crawl around in basements and do shitty work.

Electrician would be decent too. A buddy is doing that now, had to apprentice for a minute but as soon as he went full whatever they call it and got down with the union, they were paying well.
>>
>>708647
How would that even work
>>
>>708650
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't know how to start school for an electrian either or how to start an apprenticeship. Or what to even do to start learning material. Same with HVAC, they are both 16 month programs I think
>>
Op i am a plumber also do mechanical and hvac. Do it great money great skills and you can always fall back on a trade
>>
>>708695
I would just do HVAC though, 1 program at a time plus it takes 16 months or so to do
>>
>>708686

It's called an apprenticeship, retard. On second thought, go to school and be sure to tell everyone at your company that you did, so they know exactly how smart you are and that you have plenty of applicable skills.
>>
>>708717
Its hard to get an apprenticeship with no experience though..
>>
>>708733

No it's not. My company literally gives them out to anyone who has showed up to work every day for a month. Do you think you'll be better off going to school without OJT? By the time you take the Journeyman's test, you'll have forgotten everything anyways.
>>
>>708737
How would I go about finding someone to issue these apprentice ships?
>>
>>708753

Just get a fucking job. Holy shit you're dumb. You might not be cut out for electrical. It involves some complicated math. Be a plumber or mason. The work is harder, but you don't have to be as smart, and you get paid the same.
>>
Electrician/Solar energy. Future job.
>>
>>708758
Complicated math? Can you explain what kind?
>>
>>708758
>electrician
>complicated math
lmbo
>>
File: 20160310_210935.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160310_210935.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>708778

Why did you post this thread in /out/?

Pic from my codebook. One of 100 reference tables.

>>708780

What's your trade?
>>
>>708782
No trade
I am studying chemistry and the stuff you need for physical chemistry/quantum chemistry is probably a lot harder than the stuff electricians need
>>
File: 20160310_211053.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160310_211053.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>708782

Pic from one of my theory books.
>>
>>708785

Granted, I was being a little sarcastic. OP sounds like a tard.
>>
>>708787
I guess
Sorry if I sounded too douchey
Trades don't get appreciated enough in most countries
>>
>>708699
In my country its part of a plumbing apprenticeship. You do mechanical which is hvac also sanitary drainage gas etc
>>
>>708786
Holy shit that is kind of scary
>>
>>708790

If I got offended from things that I read on the internet, I probably wouldn't be able to handle construction.
>>
>>708799

Are you OP?
>>
>>708810
Yeah
>>
>>708829

Then yeah, it's really hard, go be a mason you dipshit.
>>
>>708831

I shouldn't be so mean to you, you're probably just a yokel. But seriously, be a mason. I don't think that you would do well in electrical or HVAC, or well enough in welding that you could go on to the really high end stuff.
>>
File: 1203907237588.jpg (26KB, 499x292px) Image search: [Google]
1203907237588.jpg
26KB, 499x292px
One, why are you posting this on /out/?

Two, Any of the above is a good choice. Do your homework and get "in" the industry now. I'd rather see experience on a resume than a bunch of education.
Also, if you start something, commit and stick through it. Get *a* degree, even if it's not the one you originally started. What I'm looking for is your ability to finish a big task.
Also also, "D's get degrees". Probably not the best philosophy to live by, but i'm still
>Electrical Engineer
because of that.
>>
>>708835
Why not HVAC either? I mean I could learn the math. I may be retarded now but idk anything about trades. That's why I want to go to school
>>
>>708845

It's not about learning the math, it's that your bad grammar and punctuation makes me think you're not too smart. Despite common wisdom, there are trades where you have to be smart to excel.
>>
>>708839
Degree? I thought you didn't need a degree for these? I thought just a certificate would be fine
>>
>>708849
With all do respect, I wasnt trying to type with expertise on here. I came here to ask for questions about these careers. You can think whatever you want but ive made what I want clear
>>
>>708858
>all do respect,
>ive made what I want clear
>>
>>708859
Why post in the thread if youre shit going to shitpost?
>>
>>708860
>youre shit going to shitpost

I'm not the one going on /out/ asking for life advice.
>>
>>708863
Does it upset you that i'm posting on the board you frequently post on?
>>
>>708647
Came here to say this.

In electrical apprenticeship in AR they send you to school and hold out $10 per week (varies company to company) and at the end of each semester it's all refunded back to me all at once.

It's a good deal. If you're not retarded and have initiative and a good work ethic you'll have no problem finding a job as an apprentice.
>>
>>708864
>i'm

Even when you try. I think it's funny that you came to a board centered around outdoorsmanship to ask a question about fabrication.
>>
>>708869
And hold out 10 bucks per week? What do they hold out for? Just like union dues?
>>
>>708872
"Even when you try." Isnt a proper sentence. There isnt a subject and predicate and it doesnt make sense in the rules of english.
>>
>>708874

Alright, it looks like I'm 19 for 20 as far as grammatically perfect sentences. You can't say the same for OP. If you're getting this butthurt about me calling you stupid, you should wait to see the new asshole they tear you in your new construction job.
>>
>>708880
OP already said he doesnt give a shit about typing proper grammar on 4chan.
>GB2Reddit
>>
File: 004137-800.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
004137-800.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>708852
I'ts a trade ... certificate, award, degree, whatever you want to call it. Paper that says you finished the curriculum.

>>708782
>>708786
Know what's being done "behind the scenes", be able to work through the problems by hand the way the instructor wants (that's what you're being graded on).
More importantly, be familiar with tools of the industry, like
http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/
I don't care if you can do the math in your head faster than the rest of your class, I do care that you're using your time/tools efficiently.

Probably my biggest argument with the education system is they don't really teach you what you need to know when you're in the industry. Some people make the transition from academia to industry fairly well, others struggle for a while.
I feel like there should be more emphasis from manufacturers/vendors/suppliers on teaching students what they need to know to succeed in business, rather than memorizing tables because that's what the professor did 40 years ago before Google, HyperPhysics, email, and Youtube.
>>
>>708901

Those are books from an apprenticeship program. I log at least 40 hrs/wk. Are you an employer?
>>
>>708650

Every hardhat diver I know quit pretty early because it fucking wrecked their hearing.
>>
>>708629
Just join a trade union. You don't pay for education and you wind up with a better job. Electrician with Local 1141 of the IBEW here. Best decision I ever made. Benefits included, I make about twice what open shop electricians make.

Granted you need a high school diploma to join most programs, so that's a thing.

Welding pays well but you don't see many old welders, breathing in that shit takes its toll. HVAC is fine. Pipefitting / plumbing probably isn't what you think it is, and it's pretty good work and pays well. Auto repair can be okay if you really make something out of it, but if you don't have a shitload of initiative you're just going to be a pleb garage monkey making very little.

Electrical is nice, but be aware that it sometimes involves digging ditches, running large conduit, etc. Unless you go to school for TEGG you're going to be a construction worker.

Also ffs do not fucking do residential. Boring work, incredibly repetitive, and low pay (compared to commercial / industrial).

Also even if you're a damn, damn good worker, there's no such thing as a 'secure job' in construction. Every job is a temporary job. Even people that've been at a company 20 years are just temporary. Work slows down and companies do layoffs. It's how it works.

Do not go into trades if you want a "secure job". No such thing.

Work is good and pretty steady but it's transitory work. A job finishes and there's not other jobs needing all the hands, the company you're with makes cuts. Open or union, that's the same. Only the best workers (or the cocksuckers) are kept around for years.

Nice thing about union work is you never have to look for work. Part of what they do for you. Around here you basically go right back out somewhere else the next day or so.
>>
File: IMG_20140926_140934777_HDR-L.jpg (274KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140926_140934777_HDR-L.jpg
274KB, 800x451px
>>708904
I'm an engineer and I've hired a couple techs. Had a say in hiring a few other engineers as well.
>>
>>708918
Also consider becoming an elevator mechanic. The wait list for those unions can be long, and you'll have to travel to where the work is for a given job, but the pay is huge and the benefits are ridiculous. Most of the guys I know work 20 to 25 years and they're set for retirement.
>>
>>708650
>underwater welder
fuck this meme I'm so sick of seeing this bullshit on 4chan
>>
>>708927
Not sure if you think underwater welding isn't real, or if it doesn't pay well, or what.
>>
>>708918
Thank you for the imput this was really informative. Yeah I am really looking into HVAC or electrician. But dont you need to get certified to do these things? How does an apprenticeship even work? Or how is it different from school? Is there an apprenticeship for HVAC too you think?
>>
>>708924
The wait list for the electrician unions are long? Or elevator mechanic? Also are elevator mechanics dangerous? Couldnt you fall and just die?
>>
File: JAKE_LLOYD_1215968962_crop.jpg (4KB, 184x121px) Image search: [Google]
JAKE_LLOYD_1215968962_crop.jpg
4KB, 184x121px
>>708931
>$150/hr
And why do you think it pays like that, you fucking retard? You might as well have suggested he become a professional stunt man or something equally ridiculous. Shit, he could be an astronaut! Or maybe a trapeze artist!!!
>>
>>708785
you'd be surpirsed. I took chem and have a bud who took an electrician course at a college close by, its not calculus but theres some decently complex algebra at parts, similar to one of the topics in one of the electrical bullshit physics courses in 2nd year

also lose the edgyness. noone thinks your cool for taking chem, you'll learn that soon. The most common reaction I get is "how is not having a life?"
>>
>>708949
>lose the edgyness [sic]
Do you even know what that word means?
>noone [sic] thinks your [sic]cool for taking chem
When did I ever imply I am cool for majoring in chemistry?
>>
>>708949
So long story short, if you're not very good at math, you'll fail as an industrial electrician? What about HVAC?
>>
>>708631
>>708647
>>708629

>>>/diy/

...Has these threads all the time.
>>
Studying Land Surveying at the moment because I thought I'd get to go innawoods and shit, turns out I'll most likely just be fucking standing in the suburban sun taking measurements and doing painstaking AutoCAD bullshit.
>>
Be a lineman outside at night, make bank.
>>
>>708629
Bump
>>
>>708945

elevator mechanic is who you know more than anything else, or it's definitely that way in my state.
>>
>>708629
Honestly, whatever has the best union in your area. Get a union apprenticeship as they will pay you to go to school instead of you losing money on trade school.

Also welding is shit for your health. Electrical has the best working conditions usally and is impossible to outsource but its really hard to get an apprenticeship.

Hvac is OK, i have a friend who is doijg a sheet metal fab./HVAC apprenticeship and getting payed $16/hour to work/go to school, her only other factory experience was painting dolls. She finds the work pretty fun, and its less hazardous than electrical.
>>
>>708946
It was some stupid amount of money per hour, but he also had to live and work in fucked up locations and it was a very risky job. Plus you have to be a welder and diver. Specialized and risky trades like that pay a lot of money.

I'm gussing it's one of those things where he might not have jobs all 12 months out of the year though, so the high hourly rate doesn't automatically translate into $500k/yr.
>>
>>709205
So you think the best idea would be to find an apprenticeship being an electrician or HVAC? I know you say they are hard to get into, I live around Nashville. When should I start applying for these things? I would want to start school in the fall, how long does it generally take them to accept you and pay for your education at a school?
>>
>>708946
IN my region (northern indiana) commercial divers make $100/hr while in water and $50/hr. Underwater welders make closer to $150 while in. It's not unobtainable to the average person like you're implying. It's a 6 month school to be a commercial diver, and then weld school is considerably longer. Not sure of the details on the weld school though. It's dangerous, shitty work though. Where I work, we often have divers clear our the 55" waste water pipes. You could be underground swimming through a pipe in zero visibility feeling around with a vacuum hose clearing obstructions. They earn their pay.
>>
>>709408
$50/hr out of water I meant to say.
>>
>>708629
Switzerland reporting in, most of the kids hear that learn a job start at 16 by starting an apprenticeship, work on the job half time go to technical college for half time. After 4 years you get a tradesman that knows his shit.
>>
>>709205

Would this be something similar to what we are talking about?

https://sourcerefrigeration.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/3309/0
>>
>>709509
>https://sourcerefrigeration.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/3309/0

sure! Just keep in mind with trades that you may have to move around the country/world to find good pay depending on the local circumstances.

Once you have learned a skilled trade you should be able to move to almost any country though, for example Australia was importing journeyman pipefitters recently for a consistent ~200 AUD/hour
>>
>>709548
Well this one is in nashville so its right there near me
>>
>>708629

Which TCAT are you going to bro? I graduated from the architectual drafting course there last year.
>>
>>709885
One of them around nashville burbs if I went. Is it a scam school or no?
>>
>>709895

I went to the Murfreesboro one. I mean, yes and no? It's no associates (as some people thought you'd get one) but you'll find a job before you graduate. Everyone of my friends did and there's tons of connections you make. I mean, I paid like 3k total for my degree and I'm starting at 38k before I graduated.
>>
>>709898
Yea I was looking into going to the murfreesboro one, I live like 40 minutes from there. I was looking into having a union pay for my schooling anyways, so I gotta look into it more and make sure I find out what I really wana do. Wish i could figure out if i wana do hvac or electricians
>>
>>709900

Go electrician. You get paid more and still work the same stupid hours. I take it you live in franklin or brentwood then lol.
Also...
>Union
>South
>dirty word
>worse than saying cunt monkeys my friend.

There's a place called JTEAC (I think) and it's a paid apprenticeship program. Highly regarded from what I've heard.
>>
>>709903
Im actually a bit north of nashville, and okay ill look into jteac. Also why is Union such a dirty word? I dont understand when i feel like they are there to help you arent they?
>>
>>709903
http://www.nejatc.org/

?
>>
>>709908
>>709903
>Must have completed one credit of algebra with a passing grade from any accredited school or the equivalent (i.e.: high school Tech Math 1 and 2) or one post high school algebra class with a passing grade

I dont quite understand this, I pased algebra 1 in highschool, but dont all highschools require this? That is the highest math I got to, though. I actually am quite bad at math, thats the only scary thing. Like I just suck at it, but I could always use a calculator
>>
>>709908

Wow, they've changed their site a good bit. Granted, I looked into that program 4 years ago so I'll looks like some things have changed. My buddy that applied there just had to take ago math entrance exam to determine what he needed to take math wise.
>>
>>709903
Not him but as an electrician you dont have a stable job. Atleast with hvac youll always have a job, and it's easier stuff to do than electrics. I think he should do hvac, plus you dont need much math And in cases will probably get paid more.
>>
>>709913
Do they actually pay for your schooling? Or do you kind of get fucked and have to pay it yourself? I figure as an apprentice place they would pay for it all, I could be wrong though.. And oh so you sit there and take a test and if you suck they make you take a course at their place or another school or something? Do you have to pay for that?

If youre on at all tomorrow ill be here to continue this convo if you fall asleep or whatever
>>
>>709917

I'll let you know tomorrow. Meeting up at volunteer trail in a few hours so I'm going to rest up. I'll get with you again tomorrow and pick the guys Brian about applying to jtec.
>>
>>709920
ight
>>
yep
>>
So I just checked out the pre apprenticeship math exam I found online. Holy shit, 110 questions. I mean it doesnt look terrible but some of the questions I dont really know. Does this look accurate?

http://www.okanagan.bc.ca/Assets/Departments+(Education)/Trades+$!26+Apprenticeship/Apprenticeship+Office/Documents/Electrician+Entrance+Exam.pdf
>>
>>708629
I am an electrician and residential is really fun and easy but it doesn't pay as good as industrial which is more troubleshooting. Id go with welding tho they make a shit ton doing oilfield work
>>
>>708693
Electrician is 4-5 years of apprenticeship in America and you don't need to go to school for it
>>
>>710410
Isnt industrial more of factory work all day? Isnt that incredibly boring even though you make more? Residential is more stuff around peoples houses right?
>>
>>710431
Yeah it's all in factories but it's better if you like problem solving and such. The residential is low pay but easy and fun it's very unstable tho you may only work 6 months out of the year depending on what kind of company you work for. Don't ever go Union ever
>>
>>710436
Could you go union if you do industrial?
>>
>>710391

That's pretty basic logic and math. That other guy might be right. You might not be smart enough for electrical.
>>
http://www.abctennessee.com/education-training/apprenticeship-training/

Here is this, but i dont think they pay for your schooling even though they say it is an apprenticeship program. Or something they teach you.
>>
>>709903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EvATvNbsm4

Apparently you have to sign an agreement that you will work for 5 years after that in the field to pay off the schooling. Fucking scam!!!
>>
>>710568
Damn, that sucks. A lot of big trucking companies do that and you want to avoid it at all costs. Get a gov't grant or personal loan or anything instead.

Plus with the trucking thing, you can often find classes for $2000-$3000. If you have them pay for school you have to sign a 2yr contract saying if you quit before that time, you owe them ~$5000. And there's lots of horror stories with people getting stuck at these big companies and getting no miles so they are living in a damn truck making $300/wk and can't quit or else they owe the company $5000.
>>
>>710630

...is it bad that I see that $5k and think it's pretty much nothing, as far as paying for training goes?
>>
>>708976

Have you *ever* worked on a surveying crew before? I can't stand some of the jackasses that go to school for it since they're beyond clueless 90% of the time. You're better off being a rod man for a year or two to see if it's something you really want to get into.
>>
>>710630
Oh shit so that is how they get you? When they say "tuition covered" that basically means you sign your lift away like i thought, right? People were telling me unions are great because they will pay for your shit, i didnt know it was a deal with the devil..
>>
>welding
Get into lead burning. You'll work on everything from acid tanks to hospitals. Even if you're a complete retard you can still throw brick.
>>
>>710630
Could you go into those stories? People in here were saying apprenticeships just pay for the schooling for you, "its a good way to see if you like it or not". I didnt know they would try to fuck you like that
>>
>>710675

Always read any papers you sign very, very carefully.
>>
>>710684
I just didnt know they did that shit to you, do they all do it?
>>
>>708629
>>>/adv/
>>
>>710655
$5k isn't that bad, but when you get stuck at a terrible company and are struggling to make $25k/yr, that is a lot of money.

>>710670
>>710675
Idk how it is with unions and everything, but that's how it goes with all the major OTR trucking companies. They pay for you to take the classes for a month or two but you have to sign a 2yr contract and if you back out before the 2yrs, it is normally $4k-$5k.

Basically like he said here >>710684 and you want to ask around and see if other people ran into any trouble with it. Trucking is iffy because a lot of people don't know what to expect when they sign these contracts. They get through the classes, do some training, and then realize they don't enjoy sleeping at truck stops 340 nights a year.

Or else they just get in with a shitty company or shitty route and don't get any miles. Happened to one of the kids on /o/ working for Swift. He got on some dedicated account where they were supposed to pay more per mile, but he just kept having stuff go wrong or the dispatcher screwing up and his paychecks for the first few months were like $250-$300 per week. It got better after awhile, and luckily he paid for school on his own so if he had to find another job he wouldn't owe $5000 to Swift.
>>
>>710744
Now that is just apprenticeship for the OTR trucking? Do you think its like that for most trades? How can i find this stuff out if I dont know anyone in my area?
>>
>>710777
No, there's no apprenticeship. It's nothing like a real trade. You take a 160hr course for the license, then will ride along with a trainer for 6-8 weeks while getting paid a base training pay and then get your own truck and start getting paid by mileage.

I have no idea how it is with HVAC or an electrician. I doubt they pre-hire before somebody even starts school like trucking companies do.

It would be sweet if a company paid for school, but I always thought you would go to school on your own first for something like that. Or if you got in with a company doing some untrained work and learned along the way, maybe the company would help you out getting some certifications strictly on good faith. Kinda like what Pepsi did with a few merchandisers and warehouse people who wanted to be drivers. They worked for the company for awhile before and then basically studied for the tests on their own time and were able to get practice driving the truck while working and got their Class A licenses with no contract or anything crazy.
>>
>>710780
i see
>>
hmm
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>708799
>>708786
Lel. I'm trying, yeah , trying to do Electrical engineering. Just about harmonics and the "circuits" (another word for rape) class makes me shiver. But shit's cool.
>>
>>711543
Just thinking*
>>
>>711543
You paying for school yourself or doing an apprenticeship?
>>
>>710436
Funny, it's usually the people that make shit tier money that say not to go union lol
>>
>>711714
isnt that what he just said?
>>
>>711714

Or people who were union in shit areas and got tired of how bullshit they can be.
>>
>>711770
Literally nothing is wrong with unions. They are there to help you no strings attached. You just work for them for a while
>>
>>711770
This. Some unions are very beneficial to join while others really suck.
>>
>>711778

Then you clearly haven't worked in my state. It's a complete shit show behind the scenes if you're a carpenter.
>>
>>711707
Universities are free here (and good, they just don't do research because government never gives dollarinos). If I don't like EE I'll change to Materials engineering.
>>
>>711780

I have yet to see a teacher's or police union that wasn't total bullshit. I think most of them were probably good when they originally started, but have become their own problem.
>>
>>711895
where?
>>
>>710391
which questions do you have trouble with? It's perfectly normal to forget trig after a couple of years after high school, you just need to study. The stuff is simple to remember once you start using it practically.
>>
>>712654
think he said he is just gonna do hvac because its less math
>>
I'm a little over a year in hvac. If you want to be a mouth breathing filter changer you can but if you're intelligence and work hard the opportunities are there. The company I work for has people train us on new technology in the field and sent me to get certified in generator servicing at no expense to me. Pay attention, learn electrical and don't get yourself killed.
>>
>>708629
Dude I've been thinking of doing the same thing for years. You're not in Memphis are you?
>>
>>708785
Get a job college boy
>>
>>708753
Go to the electrical contracters guild in your region
>>
>>712644
Brazil. They are free but the cost is having to pass a hard test to fill the spots, something like 30 people/spot ratio competing with you.
>>
>>712667
Yeah HVAC is what i was thinking of doing, did you go to school or had a hookup?
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.