[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we ever going to do that MGTOW /out/ camp? I cant live this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 12

File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63KB, 550x787px) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63KB, 550x787px
Are we ever going to do that MGTOW /out/ camp?
I cant live this normie life anymore. I need to be inna woods with my brothers.
>>
Can I bring my gf?
>>
Is someone going to make a Dick MGTOW patch?
>>
>>693568
>>
>>693568
Only if you share with the whole class.

>>693565
Probably not. Once you have more than a few people out there, hunting and foraging won't be sustainable, and we'd have to introduce farming. Farming requires tools, which requires money, which requires selling something like a portion of the crop, so we'd need more people to keep up with demand, more people necessitates a structured local government, taxes, laws, jobs, and long story short, we'd end up creating what we were trying to avoid in the first place.
>>
>>693606
>which requires money
There is money set aside but will not be available until this grassroots movement reaches a critical mass.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (214KB, 1100x688px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
214KB, 1100x688px
>>693565
No, because MGTOWS are as feckless in life as they are with women.

>>693577
I hope not. Dick was not a MGTOW. While he probably would have been too nice to say anything, he would have privately thought you were a bunch of candyass crybaby losers.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 279x180px
>>693565
I have the perfect camp for the MGTOW "movement"
>>
>>693628
Dick was not comfortable around women, he could tolerate them for a short time but he found them exhausting. This is why he rarely left the lake.
He would get lonely as any man would and he was only too happy to chat with strangers but he did not do so for long if there was a woman present.
>>
>>693606
>creating what we were trying to avoid
...which is women
>>
>>694087
yeah its not laws and work that we are trying to avoid, its soul sucking women.
>>
>>693680
Source?
>>
>>693565
If there's one thing I've learned about MGTOW in my time on /out/, it's that they are remarkable bad at following through.
>>
>>695075
They have been talking about this for less than a year.
It will likely be years before there is enough interest to actually get things going.
So cool your jets, there will be no demonstrable progress for a long time yet.
>>
>>693680
are you retarded
>>
File: 1453984068287.png (505KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453984068287.png
505KB, 600x400px
>>693641
>gas anyone who doesn't act like a dancing monkey for rancid cunts

This roastie sure is toasty
>>
>>695079
>less than a year
I think you meant "more than a year"
>>
>>695034
>laws and work
cause the LAW still applies, even innawoods. you can't run away from it. also you still have to support yourselves. may not be a 9 to 5 job but hunting, gathering, farming is WORK. actually harder that the job you had in the city. MGTOW can indeed flee the female influence of modern society. it's the /out/ version of a gay bathhouse.
>>
>>693565
People who aren't extremely rich and dedicated to actually doing this shouldn't make threads like these. I see them on /r9k/, /pol/, and here, and they all obviously have the same outcome: a bunch of people who think that would be a cool idea, but nobody who wants to front the money to make an actual operation happen.
>>
>>695122
>>695122
Your reading comprehension sucks. I said we are NOT trying to avoid work.
>>
I met Dicks old boss. I know where that cabin is. He moved from Kodiak to that cabin cuz he was a machinist, and got a piece of metal stuck in his eye. He kinda went mildly autistic after that and moved up there to twin lakes. Anyone who's been to Kodiak knows there ain't any women up there and the ones that are ain't good looking.
>>
>>695278
A lot of people know where that cabin is. It's a tourist attraction now.
>>
>>695079
>So cool your jets

Oh, I'm not being impatient. You boys take all the time you need, it's very fun to watch.
>>
>>695305
>>693628
>>695278
>>693680
>>693577
Uh... who's Dick?
>>
>>695350
Dick Proenneke. He was a WWII Sea Bee and Alaskan Jack of all trades who eventually decided to build himself a retirement cabin at Twin Lakes in the Alaskan back country. He initially only planned to spend summers there but ended up living there full time for 30 years. He filmed himself building it for his family and some filmmakers he met up there eventually cut his footage into a documentary that gets aired on PBS a few times a year.

When he died, he left the cabin as well as several decades of data he collected on weather, plant life and animal populations to the Federal Government. The cabin is now a National Park landmark you can visit.

The documentary is called "Alone in the Wilderness" although that's a bit misleading because one of Dick's old Navy buddies had a cabin on the same Lake and Dick had plenty of visitors over the years.
>>
>>695175
they might be further along than we thought:

http://www.ic.org/directory/gay-mens-rural-community/
>>
>>695448
pretty dorky joke there anon
>>
mgbump
>>
>>695448
>http://www.ic.org/directory/gay-mens-rural-community/

Those gay guys actually seem pretty chill and tolerant and don't seem like they base their whole identities on hating women. I doubt many MGTOWs would be a good fit for a place like that.
>>
>>697345
Fags hate women you queer. You think they sniff mens assholes for the aroma?
>>
>>697377
Even if fags do hate women, they're not defined by that like MGTOW are and can occasionally talk about other subjects besides how terrible women are, so they're better than MGTOW by default.
>>
>>697377
Uhhh, no, they don't. They just don't have sex with them. not having sex does not equal hate.
>>
I really don't see what's so terrible about men not wanting to be around women. Why does this upset people? Can't we just leave people be?
>>
>>697382
Why do anti mgtows always talk about mgtows? You should develop some outdoor interests instead of thinking about manly mgtows. Or get on board. Who cares
>>
>>695448
>>695175
There is a /pol/ group who actually try to make it.
http://thepolony1.boards.net/ was their original site and serious members moved to http://fishbowl.boards.net/.

What I remember is that they plan on taking over Pitcairn Island. Too small for anyone to care according to them. Still interesting how it's developing.
>>
>>697611
Because you're annoying spergs with "rapey feelings." It's both fun to mock you and constructive, since the more reason you have to Go Your Own Way (far away from the rest of us), the less likely it is you'll chimp out like the Supreme Gentleman.

>>697639
http://fishbowl.boards.net/thread/29/pitcairn-movers-thread

>I'll probably emigrate next year, you guys are welcome to join me, this is going to take longer than anticipated I think.

Delays already? Oh my. Well, I wish these /pol/tards the best of luck, though it seems Pitcairn is already inhabited, even if by a small population.
>>
>>697501
That's always confused me too, its like people can't fathom the idea that they aren't wanted and it hurts them, its the reason for the movement and its the reason their female counterparts seek them out on the internet
>>
>>697723
You realize your first statement is the opposite of the truth, right?
>>
>>697744
It's not like anyone making fun of the MGTOWs here is actually trying to stop them from making their own commune. The way I see it, the more mockery they receive, the more determined they'll be to fuck off. They'll want to build their little commune as a way to show all of us "manginas" how wrong we were, and we get the benefit of them putting their energies into fucking off rather than shooting up a school because mummy didn't give them tendies. Win-win, I say.

It'd be nice if they could stop trying to associate Dick Proenneke with their cause, but I suppose that's a futile quest at this point.
>>
what is mgtow
>>
>>697501
I'm not upset about MGTOW, in fact I like them. They amuse me.
>>
>>697489
In a MGTOW mind if someone doesn't want to have sex with you it means they hate you.
>>
>>697770
Men Going Their Own Way, a bunch of guys who have decided that women are the root of all their unhappiness and misfortune and are trying to make some kind of political statement about it.

They consistently threaten to leave society behind claiming it will collapse without them, but they rarely if ever follow through. Instead they just hang out on the internet and complain.
>>
File: un-tears.jpg (69KB, 960x802px) Image search: [Google]
un-tears.jpg
69KB, 960x802px
>>695122
i think it's a bit hysterical.
but i don't live in a pussy whipped country like the us.
feminazis are a scourge i think they are a greater threat than muslim migrants.
>>
>>697377
i have heard the most misogynistic shit from fags that's for sure.

funniest shit i tell you they if not hate utterly despise women and think of them as dirty uncultured animals.
>>
File: mgtow in the wild.jpg (305KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow in the wild.jpg
305KB, 1000x562px
>>697827
>>
>>697832
there are some radical philosophies that say white women are actually the sink of society, and everything can be started there.
>>
>>697763
I just mean ridiculing unstable people has directly lead to things like the supreme gentleman, you are a part of the problem, if people like you would just ignore them they wouldn't snap
>>
>>697836
He's kind of got a point. To most western males the trifecta of masculinity is sex, money and violence.

A lot of socially awkward men are lacking the sex and money so in order to feel like a fulfilled "man" they turn to violence. Most of the time it's stuff like collecting swords or picking bar fights, but you never know which one is going to shoot up a school.
>>
>>697841
so most of the school shootings could be averted if a nurse (or other professional) sucked the little dudes off every week?
>>
>>697835
The romans said the same thing, women ruining societies is nothing new
>>
>>697838
Yes, clearly it was women who brought down the Roman Empire and not a complex mix of political corruption, shifting loyalties in the military, hugely expensive wars and invasions in order to acquire more land to pay said military, losing valuable trade routes to Eastern competitors, an over-reliance on slave labor and a decaying agricultural infrastructure.

It was all them bitches' fault.
>>
>>697844
sad fact is most women are pretty chill but these shrilling harpys get way too much press.

for some reason the more unreasonable things the scream the louder the more coverage they get and the more likely a politician will think it's a general opinion.

there must be a counterpoint every time they open their mouth people must tell them how stupid they are and that feminism is a cancer.
>>
>>697843
No, most school shootings could be avoided if more men stopped defining themselves by sex, money and violence and stopped belittling men who are lacking sex and money.
>>
>>697849
i like my solution better at least i would have when i went to school.
>>
File: 1455578072098.jpg (66KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455578072098.jpg
66KB, 850x400px
>>697848
So many people just won't speak up though, I think its mostly because the fear being ostracised is so strong now, especially among women with their toxic friendships

Pic related, feminists get away with saying full retard things like this all the time because disagreeing is sexist
>>
>>697849
And if they women wouldn't virgin shame all the neckbeards
>>
>>697836
I can see your point, but ignoring someone gets more difficult the louder they get. One can try to ignore someone dressed in a trashbag and holding up a sign, but it's not that easy to do. Similarly, one can try to ignore someone who posts the same "OG MGTOW" picture every week, but unless he starts trip or namefagging we can't filter him.
>>
Despite claims to the contrary, MGTOW wasn't created by feminism. It was created by Maxim magazine, Axe body spray and Budweiser.

We've had a full generation of boys raised by advertising that says men get pussy, and if you buy all this shit pussy will rain upon you.

Unfortunately it doesn't work, because in order to get pussy reliably you need things like confidence and interpersonal skills and you can't buy those.

So they've become angry and bitter at the failed promises and resentful of women and more socially capable men.
>>
>>697858
It's mostly guys that virgin shame otber guys.
>>
>>697859
You could hide the thread, or you know, just not visit it and justify their feelings of hate toward you
>>
>>697860
axe worked for me tho
every time i use it i'm sleeping with pussy
>>
>>697861
Sure men do but no one does it worse than women, they see virgins as complete jokes and failures in life

Sex is just as important or even more so for women as it is men
>>
I can't remember his name, but the was an ex-NFL player who said the most truthfully biting thing a while back.

We don't raise boys to be men anymore, we raise them not to be girls.

That's what most MGTOW, PUA and other bullshit macho culture types are. They're boys that nobody ever taught to be men, so they're flailing around trying to figure it out for themselves.
>>
>>697863
Quit bragging about your stds you pathetic loser
>>
>>697867
A lot of women would be reluctant to sleep with a virgin, but the majority of shaming and ridicule comes from other men. Most of whom are tbemselves exaggerating their own sexual prowess in a juvenile dominance game.
>>
>>697870
>That's what most MGTOW, PUA and other bullshit macho culture types are
what?
i think mgtows are basically men that got royally fucked in the ass by law and policy and fucking tired of being called rapist daily to top it.
sure their blog posts are often enough cringe-worthy just like the puas i'm not sure however that is all there is to that movement.
>>
>>697873
my dick doesn't itch but thanks for caring
>>
>>697874
>a lot of women

Most, and that's a large part of the problem, these guys might get made fun of from other men but they are completely shunned by women, at least they can find male friends almost as bad as they are

Do you know why the men exaggerate their sexual prowess and play juvenile dominance games? Because it will help get you women
>>
>>697876
yes it is, as anybody that doesnt fall into the earlier stated demographic do not identify as MGTOW. meaning the movement is inherently faulted, as those that represent its ideal incarnation, would never represent its current one
>>
>>697876
No, that's not what MGTOW are at all. That's what they claim to be because they're to insecure to take responsibility for their own happiness so they convince themselves that it's all because of external forces.

There are far more men who have not been "screwed over" or called rapists and are perfectly happy in life and society, single or otherwise.

MGTOW are very small group who are simply afraid of putting themselves out there taking a chance at happiness, so they deflect blame on to feminists and "Chad's".
>>
>>697880
So women are obligated to pity fuck neckbeard instead of neckbeard trying to be someone worth fucking in the first place?

This is why they are virgins.
>>
>>697876
also the uber macho bullshit might come from the desperate attempt of some men trying to redefine "being a man" without women you know...
it doesn't really work tho. women define men just as the other way around. men are not women and women are not men.
>>
>>697888
No, they could not constantly shame them and make all the insecurities that lead to that position worse though
>>
>>697886
>MGTOW are very small group who are simply afraid of putting themselves out there taking a chance at happiness, so they deflect blame on to feminists and "Chad's".
could be it still sounds like projecting a lot tho. probably there are every kind in there. some profoundly hurt some neckbeards some who never grew up... i remember the first time i was confronted by how horribly insane feminazis are and how influential they became. i almost said "well fuck i'm out of here bye"
>>
>>697891
But, as has been mentioned, the majority of shaming comes from men.
>>
>>697876
I don't know about you, but I'm a single white American male in my 30s that routinely socializes with women and I have never in my life been called a rapist.

Much less daily.
>>
>>697862
On the other hand, ignoring these threads mean they don't get bumped, meaning less progress is made towards actually building one of these communes.
>>
>>697894
As has been mentioned, that's completely wrong, some men shame, some men are in the same boat whereas all women will shame, mock and actively avoid a virgin because they are weird

Virgins can find comfort from men (kek no dirty jokes) but they can't find any relief from women
>>
I thought the whole "MGTOW Movement" was more about men doing what they want with their lives instead of conforming to "cultural norms" and getting pigeonholed into a lifestyle that they're unhappy with but according to /out/, MGTOW is all about attempting to isolate yourself completely from women and only being around other men.
>>
>>697896
well according to feminazis anyone with a penis is either a rapist or a rapist in waiting.
>>
>>697911
I'll be perfectly honest here, I have never in my life actually encountered a rabid, "all men are rapist!" feminazi IRL. I see all sorts of stuff about them online and I'm sure there are a few out there but they're not anywhere near as common as some people believe. I have met several annoying feminists in academia who think that their PHD automatically makes everything they say fact and voids any counter argument you may present because, in their eyes, you are ignorant and uneducated. Those types are generally avoidable in my experience, unless you choose to pursue a career in academia for some reason.

There are a lot of crazy fringe groups out there that are best avoided, this isn't limited to just radical feminists. I tend to avoid people who are fanatically religious, people who try to make every conversation about politics, people who only want to talk about getting high all the time, people who base their self worth and that of others on how much money a person has, people who are incredibly smug and always look down on and talk shit about others, people who are career criminals, etc, etc. Being around any of those types of people on a daily basis can lower your quality of life and introduce a lot of unnecessary drama into your life, it isn't strictly limited to feminists.
>>
>>697921
PROTIP: Most of the posters you see on 4chan have little to no life experience.
>>
>>697899
>all women

That is objectively bullshit, and that is also why you can't get laid.
>>
>>697899
Has it ever occurred to you that these people might be virgins BECAUSE they're weird instead of the other way around? I don't know about you but I try not to associate with people who seem "off" in one way or another, be they male or female.
>>
>>697921
>I'll be perfectly honest here, I have never in my life actually encountered a woman
Damn, son
>>
>>695358
>The documentary is called "Alone in the Wilderness" although that's a bit misleading because one of Dick's old Navy buddies had a cabin on the same Lake and Dick had plenty of visitors over the years.

Plus all those tracking shots of him obviously had someone behind the camera.
>>
>>697911
I don't spend any time on tumblr, so I don't really care what they say.
>>
>>697957
You're seriously delusional if you think that all, or even a majority, of women subscribe to the tenants of modern-day radical feminism. But I suspect I'm being trolled here, and it's pointless to argue with a troll, so I bid you a good day, sir. *tips fedora on my way out*
>>
>>697907
That's actually what the MGTOW on /out/ make it about. They've had numerous threads about their men only commune and how they're going to run away from women and society and live in the woods as free men. That's what they've made it about.

Personally, I live my life the way I want to and don't give in to pressure from others but I don't begrudge people who live differently than I do and I wouldn't try and make my life some kind of bullshit political movement complete with abbreviations, websites and manifestos.
>>
This thread, man.

Anger versus happiness. MGTOW always choose anger because anger is easy. With anger, other people do the work for you, you just have to react.

But with happiness you have to do the work, other people can't make you happy.

You will never fail at being angry, but you might fail at being happy so anger is always the path of least resistance.
>>
>>697944
That is why they are virgins, its a vicious cycle. Even if they aren't that weird being a virgin in and of itself gets you labeled as weird with no exceptions

>>697940
>virgin shaming

Nice

Maybe not all but so many that it doesn't make a practical difference
>>
>>697989
Objectively bullshit.
>>
>>697971
Any kind of feminism is cancer you twat
>>
>>698067
Its not, look at the girls ITT, do you think any of them would give a virgin the time of day? All posts point to no
>>
>>698111
Being a virgin in and of itself isn't weird, it's more about why someone is still a virgin. It's different when a guy is abstaining for religious or personal reasons vs. a neckbeard who can't give away his v card because he's socially off-putting.
>>
>>698132
Please, anyone that is that devoted to words from an old book is branded as weird

Any guy that is still a virgin is seen as abnormal for that fact alone. Sure there are probably a good number of reasons that he is still a virgin but that doesn't change the fact any of what has already been said
>>
>>697989
>virgin shaming
Where? I didn't see any in that post. I think maybe you're just a sad, delusional little manchild who keeps failing at life and playing the victim card because it's easier than initiating change within yourself. I pity you.
>>
>>698139
Doesn't seem that weird to me, but then again I was raised in the buckle of the Bible belt. I've known a handful of guys who were virgins into their mid 20s when they got married. They weren't socially retarded or creepy/desperate.
>>
>>698144

See

>>697940

>and that is also why you can't get laid

Its trying to shame and or humiliate someone because they can't get laid, or are a virgin

Then there is all that projecting, I'm currently in a relationship, I'm just trying to point out some simple truths and a bit of the hypocrisy ITT
>>
>>698145
This, my best friend was still a virgin at age 25 when he got married. He had several girlfriends before that but had abstained from sex for religious reasons, he didn't end up as a bigger /out/-style MGTOW or anything... Today he's a successful electrical engineer working at a power plant making much more money a year than I will ever hope to and I've had sex with 11 women.. The ability to attract sexual partners in and of itself isn't a very good measure of success in my opinion.
>>
>>698145
Doesn't seem weird to me and I come from Seattle.

A lot of girls, especially serious ones that have to study hard in school are not interested in sex, relationships, or both through college.

There is no reason to pursue sex itself except as a hobby/diversion or as the opportunity presents itself, and therefore there is no reason to consider virginity a failing unless the reason you are a virgin is because you CANT have sex or a relationship.

I was kinda socially retarded senior year of highschool and did some dumb shit back then, but it was just a phase I was in because previously I had no interest in relationships. I ended up getting married at 24 and I'm glad that my wife and I haven't been with anyone else.
>>
>>698111
I really don't think it's about being a virgin.

Although if someone mentions the word "virgin" or implies that men can even BE virgins I kinda get a betamale vibe off them.

It really is a myth that everyone has sex between 1-3 dates, lots of women don't feel comfortable with expectations of having sex, have religious beliefs, associate it with commitment, or are virgins themselves and don't have confidence.
>>
>>697970
i wouldn't care if they were only doing it on tumblr either.
>>
>>698072
i agree, they "fought" for voting rights at least that is how they remember it truth is it was a time where a lot of people got voting rights in a couple of years that didn't had before women were a logical extension and wholly supported by a lot of men. so them fighting is like saying niggas fight for their welfare checks.

so anyways they got voting rights they got legal rights in fact a bit too much by now if there is imbalance it favors women.

and if anyone after this tries to push a feminist agenda then she is cancer.
>>
>>697921
the fact that they push their bullshit on uni campus and immediately violently shut down any opposition and they managed to install a secondary legal system on campus where your basic constitutional rights don't protect you from shit should worry you.

the next generation multiplies at an astounding rate since this is all they receive as "education". and also this is what they see as powerful and dominant cause nobody challenges the bullshit on uni ground.

it's fucking dangerous imo.
>>
>>698220
>the next generation multiplies at an astounding rate

This is the worst part. In the 80s when I went to college I only knew one woman who had a minor in gender studies. It was so rare that the joke degree was " underwater basket weaving".

Those few whores with their shitty degrees indoctrinated 100s of retards each, now they teach that shit to every elementary student. Same thing with Nigger history, social justice etc.
>>
sorry. who is Dick?
>>
>>698111
Which posts in this thread are by girls? And again,not being interested in someone is not shaming them.
>>
The biggest problem I've noticed about virginal neckbeards (speaking as a late bloomer who didn't have sex until way after college myself) is that they focus on the "having sex" part and not on "finding someone you like/likes you" part.

It's more important for them to not be a virgin than it is to build a relationship with someone, but that mode of thinking actually makes it more difficult to lose your virginity.
>>
>>697822
>I'm not upset about MGTOW, in fact I like them. They amuse me.

For someone who likes MGTOW you come off as awfully buthurt.
>>
>>698402
OK, that's cool.
>>
>>698315
>being this new
>>
This thread is making me really sad. Honestly it's bullshit to say all men, or all women think X Y or Z. Just be you, just do you, nobody is ever going to appeal to all of the opposite gender (or same if you're that way inclined) and thats alright, thats how it is, everyone has different tastes and types. Some guys exclusively see virgins, some women refuse to be with men who still have their v card, but it works the other way too. Some ladies like virgins, some men like girls who are experienced. None of it matters, because at the end of the day, what matters is who YOU are, and finding people who you can be happy with. Sex is sex, and its nice enough, but, if you don't feel some kind of connection with the person, its nothing. I'd rather have no sex and be myself, than have bad sex for the sake of getting laid. I just wish that people could all just accept each other as being people. Girls and guys, we're different, of course we have differences and won't always understand each other, but it doesn't make either wrong. We need each other. I guess what I'm trying to say in all this weird post is, only you can choose your path in life, so happiness is down to you. You can be or do anything, regardless of how many sexual partners you have or haven't had. There is so much more to life than insulting each other over stupid shit like who's fucked the most.
>>
>>698470
You are conveniently ignoring the new anti male culture.
This is what we are fighting against not individuals.
>>
File: fight-the-patriarchy.jpg (64KB, 576x647px) Image search: [Google]
fight-the-patriarchy.jpg
64KB, 576x647px
>feminism
>>
>>698553
That caption doesn't read like it was made by a native English speaker.
>>
>>698545
Wait, I thought MGTOW was about individuals choosing their own path, not a group actively fighting against feminism?

There are a lot ilof conflicting statements from MGTOW in this thread.
>>
>>698565
That is because you wish to over simplify the movement .
>>
>>698572
Or.....orrrrr...maybe it's because the movement has no clearly defined purpose or ideology.

Just maybe
>>
>>697899
By that reasoning all (or at least most) men would be virgins because no (or at least most) women would be willing to sleep with them because they shun and mock virgins.

So literally almost nobody would be having sex.
>>
File: 1428105472664.jpg (119KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
1428105472664.jpg
119KB, 900x300px
>>698577
neither does feminism.
are you so autistic that you do not understand variation and subtlety in ideals ?
there are many forms of MGTOW emerging, some are conflicting.
this is how the marketplace of ideas works.
>>
>>698590
Actually feminism does have a fairly organized and defined message.

It's not always universally followed, but it's a lot more consistent than MGTOW.
>>
>>698591
if envying and hating men and boys is a message
>>
>>698591
Now you are just trolling.
>>
>>698590
So I guess I'm a MGTOW in the sense that I'm happy being a bachelor but think attaching a label to it is faggy and dumb. Thanks, I guess, but I'm still not gonna call myself a MGTOW. The marketplace of ideas at work!
>>
>>698661
But MGTOW isn't about being a bachelor it's about standing up and fighting anti-male feminist bigotry, you don't do that so you're not a MGTOW even if you don't identify as one.
>>
>>698693
It's not just one or the other .
it's both
>>
>>699824
And so much more
>>
>>699824
But he doesn't do both, he only does one so be has no right to identify himself as a MGTOW. He's a poser.
>>
>>699857
he can do as much or as little as he likes.
it's not a contest.
he is our brother.
>>
>>700318
No, if we want people to take this movement seriously we need to start living up to our ideas. We need to put these women back in their places, we can't do that unless we stand up and we stand unified to fight back.

Anyone who won't stand up is not our brother, he's a feminist brainwashed coward and is part of the problem.
>>
>>700334
Then Mr. Proenneke sure as hell wasn't a MGTOW, because however much you might say he disliked women, he didn't care a whit about "putting them back in their place."
>>
>>693565
If my career ever gets back on track I'll buy a small plot of land in the rockies and outfit a cabin on it as an /out/ retreat.
>>
>>700334
>No, if we want people to take this movement seriously

I have a feeling that you are a troll and not MGTOW at all.
I think you are the same woman who keeps nagging about timelines and progress points.
I personally don't care if anyone takes anything "seriously".
Let's just put some ideas out into the world and see if we can get a new lifestyle going.
>>
File: Americadebt.jpg (70KB, 543x758px) Image search: [Google]
Americadebt.jpg
70KB, 543x758px
>>693565
I want to make a homestead. If the cost of land was the same in Scandinavia as in the US.

Even have the funds to do it but im not really into buying land in the states since i dont live there. Any swedenbros who know some good places to buy land in sweden (website etc). Where is it good? been looking for something in mid sweden atm.

Anyway, do any fellow scandinavians share this feel?
>>
This thread is fucking depressing.
>>
>>700558
Nope, I'm a man. Complete with penis and beard.
>>
>>700588
What is depressing anon?
The fact that not every human on the planet is a feminist?
>>
There aren't actually an MGTOW on /out/, it's all just trolls trolling trolls.

Dick is always used in these threads because he's popular on /out/ and is a good trigger.
>>
>>700627
I can tell you honestly there is at least one of us here and I am pretty sure I'm not the only one.
>>
>>700628
Nope. There probably was at one time, but these days it's people fucking each other. When summer comes around these threads will drop off along with the rest if the cabin fever shitposting.
>>
>>700630
Do these views really seem so extreme that you don't believe people actually hold them?
>>
>>700635
No, I believe MGTOW is a real group of people.
>>
ump
>>
There is a patch of land here in Pennsylvania we might be able to use...
>>
>>701293
Land and funds is not the problem. The problem is that people wont commit.
>>
>>701295
I will commit.
>>
arent some places buggy as fuck?
is anyone here looking to buy land? i am . im interested in knowing which states you would like to own land. im from new jersey
>>
>>701588
Ok now we need some other guys that will commit!
>>
>>701755
In am in Ohio but want land in New Mexico.
>>
>>701996
I'm in as well
>>
>>693680
You are an absolute retard

He retired there because he enjoyed the wilderness lifestyle more than he enjoyed "modern" life, not because he was some fucking redpilled MRA. He was a bit old to be chasing women or getting into a new relationship, which is most likely the reason he doesn't mention women or having a waifu or anything living in the woods with him
>>
>>702301
>He was a bit old to be chasing women or getting into a new relationship,
He was in his early 50s!
you can believe what you like but he called himself a "confirmed bachelor" which was as close to MGTOW as there was back then.
>>
>>702327
>you can believe what you like

And you're doing the same thing by projecting your redpilled MGTOW views and objectives onto him.
>>
>>693565
does someone still have that private youtube link for this
>>
>>702327
He was a confirmed bachelor because he was gay.
>>
>>693565

>Is this group of losers that can't hack it in the cushiest society ever going to do something hard and impressive?

No.
>>
>>693568
Why would you even ask this?
>>
Eating food out of a dumpster is 3dpig disgusting.
>>
http://ropeculture.org/category/workshop/
:
http://ropeculture.org/2016/01/07/introducing-the-fascist-workshop/
http://ropeculture.org/2016/02/03/oregon-cob-final-draft
http://ropeculture.org/2016/02/15/heat-for-cheap-the-rocket-mass-heater/
http://ropeculture.org/2016/02/25/water-biofilter/
http://ropeculture.org/2016/03/04/underground-hideout-p1/
>>
>>703821
what the hell is all that?
why does it set off my anti virus?
>>
>>693568
>mgtow
>gf

Pls pick one
>>
>>704916
In all reality though. think we should buy at least one Chinese massage girl to give tuggers...
>>
File: wise.jpg (212KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
wise.jpg
212KB, 1260x736px
>>693565
pic realted - the 9 point

>>693641
This not make any sense .... ?

>>697834
kek'd
>>
why do so many of you fucking faggots have to attach your silly, insecure, neckbeard gender politics into /out/?

It's whack. my gf is my best friend and the person I've had the most fun with /out/.

last time i took my buds on a semi strenuous scramble one of them very nearly cried.
>>
>>705189
You need better friends
>>
>>705189
Your girlfriend fucks niggers. Enjoy slurping their aids cum
>>
>>705267
>>705352
you need to understand that girls cool enough to be a valued friend and adventure pal exist, you just aren't of a high enough quality as a human being to ever find one of your own.
>>
>>706907
I think you are not high enough quality to have decent friends so you pretend you have an awesome gf.
You are in for some tough times when the cuckening occurs.
>>
>>706907
The first time my boyfriend told me I was his best friend was when we went fishing together. It's nice being able to /out/ with your SO. I wish he would consider hiking the Appalachian Trail though because that would be dope.
>>
>>707104
are you a ggirl?
>>
MGBUMP
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.