[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homeless advice general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 621886126.jpg (110KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
621886126.jpg
110KB, 600x447px
ok first time /out/ poster here im curious about homeless people
i lurk here and see people who say they are happily homeless every once in a while
how to be happy and homeless thread go
>>
File: 20140805_174441.jpg (429KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20140805_174441.jpg
429KB, 1600x1200px
>>691453
>>
> redundant, useless thread

Muh wannabe homeless niggah!
You should come over to my house, we'll drive around looking for homeless bums to throw shit, literal bags of dog shit, at!

Homeless people are stupid!
>>
File: 0000033413_6a90fd231troll_b.jpg (619KB, 1024x869px) Image search: [Google]
0000033413_6a90fd231troll_b.jpg
619KB, 1024x869px
>>691453
lulz
well played
>>
>>691463
You fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>691464
Get a job, leech
>>
>>691468
You're just angry because you're trapped... LIKE A RAT!

Helplessly sucking off The Man because of your programming!

Get a clue, t'was he who programmed you in the first place!

Sorry sap, you lose.
>>
>>691477
You're right. I apologize for my good work ethic.
>>
You know, I think the homelessfags are probably worse than the MGTOWs and the the Mccandless-wannabes combined.

I may not agree with the MGTOW belief that all of the worlds evils are made by women, but as long as they Go Their Own Way (and stay out of mine) it's all cool.

The Mccandlessfags are pretty bad, but with any hope they'll meet the same fate as their prophet.

The homeless are a big part of why I prefer the great outdoors over the city. To see them try to take over a board that focuses on the outdoors and /out/ activities reminds me of how they take over a city. Except here you can't have the cops come in and crack a few skulls.
>>
>>691482
I think /out/ should be dedicated to the homeless.

You rich fuckers just GLAMP anyway!

Give us /out/ and start your own /GLP/ board!
>>
>>691483
So you can compare which can-o-beans is the tastiest? Or which dumpsters have the best loot?
>>
As stated in the billion other threads, it's only fun being homeless if you don't have the monkey on your back.
>>
>>691484
> beans
Ranch Style
> dumpsters
Sizzler
>>
>>691487
> unless you like sucking dick for money

NP.
>>
>>691482
being outdoors is not a hobby, its a lifestyle. nobody is impressed with your 5 mile hikes. being too much of a pussy to be wayward bound doesnt give you the right to complain. remember folks, most of you are wayward, you are just unwilling to admit it

>but i contribute to society
sure you do
>>
>>691490
You are not the type that contributes, so don't get all high and mighty!

I earn six figures and run a small business that puts food on my employee's tables and gas in my RV.

What do you "contribute"?

Inb4 nothing.
>>
>>691490
>being outdoors is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Maybe it was in 1816 but not today. The only people who can say that are those who live in a 3rd world country or Africa.
>>
>>691497
self reliance is the archetype of y2k
>>
>>691499
Whats a archeytype?
>>
>>691503
if you wish to attack my application of language and neglect the effectiveness of my communication, you are on the wrong side of history. knowing full well someones implication and still choosing to be contrary is the plight of the dead man thanks for proving my point about being wayward bound, homeless or otherwise
>>
File: 1455311649739.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455311649739.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>691468
>get a job
>>
>>691505
Whatever man!

Write a book or something, all I did was ask a question.
>>
>>691495
You think THAT is a contribution to society? Moving money from one hand to another?

True contribution comes from those who lead others towards happiness, not materialism and greed.
>>
>>691499
There is already an archery thread, pls stay on topic.
>>
>>691524
i have no complaint for entrepreneurs. victimizing is never the solution. i will be contrary to any that believe homelessness is a blight on society though, which is pure prejudice, and fearmongering
>>
>>691524
> I define happiness and contentment for everyone
>>
>>691524
> feeding your children is happiness

Fuck you deadbeat dad piece of shit!

Just because you are a self involved, hedonistic chipped cup, doesn't mean people who care about others are wrong in thier value structure!

You get your food from welfare I help pay for, so I feed you too!

You are welcome deadbeat.
>>
>>691534
> NIMBY
>>
>>691535
Actually, not me. Jesus. And the Buddha. And probably every other major spiritual leader has said that materialism should be abandoned.

>It is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
>Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's (coins), and give unto me what is mine (freedom).

I mean... when the single most important religious leader of all time is a guy who quit his job as a carpenter to go wander the countryside and fish, that's gotta say something.

And the fact that you're obviously a very angry person who hates on others because of their lack of means probably says something, too.
>>
>>691551
There's nothing wrong with money and material wants, just don't go crazy with it.
>>
>>691551
You are such a liar! Jesus never said be poor to be Holy!

Case in point, when Judas said that oil could be sold to feed the poor for a month, Jesus said Why not anoint MY feet?

You do not need to be poor to be rightous! You are only justifying your laziness by twisting the Word.
>>
>>691551
how does the saying go about the first stone?
>>
>>691553
You'd be right. But defining where the line between material needs and material greed lies is difficult.

For me, material needs are clothes, shoes, a pack of basic gear and a WiFi device to keep in touch with family. Hoarding land for myself, and polluting the air with an automobile is greed in my eyes. I never have more than what I need, never more than I can carry. I don't take from those that don't offer it willingly, and I give to those that need it more than I. And I don't hate on people who choose to live differently than myself, I only try to make points that put things in perspective.
>>
>>691564
Mother Theresa, is that you?
>>
>>691556
That was a death rite, which he accepted because he knew that was going to be executed. And yes, he says several times that money is a hindrance to the soul, all of which is heavily based on his understanding of the old testament, in which those who live in cities are always lost in God's eyes, his chosen people are always the wanderers.
>>
File: 152692-Your-Head-Is-Up-Your-Ass.jpg (37KB, 468x476px) Image search: [Google]
152692-Your-Head-Is-Up-Your-Ass.jpg
37KB, 468x476px
>>691564
Self-righteous much?
>>
>>691453
y'all dumber 'en mud.
Normally there are like 6-14 total posts this time a day on all of /out. It's not /b
It's a slow board. I don't think anyone is really taking you seriously and it looks like most of your posts are being rebutted by other non-chan users. They typing style is very different than normal postings.

Source: I'm a pretty much a 24/7 lurker
>>
>>691580
I'm only stating facts. If that makes you insecure about your own karma, that's an issue you need to deal with yourself.
>>
>>691582
> source: muh science
>>
There is a particular story in the bible I'd like to reference. Its about a people, who despite being allowed their own homes, their own families, their own food and beer, and even allowed to practice their own religion, they were regarded as slaves because they worked from the day they were of age to the day they died building monuments to show the accomplishments of their ruler. They were told to seek freedom, not by working, but by wandering the desert.

Today, we still get our own homes and families, food and beer and religion. And we still work from the day we're of age until the day we die, building brand names to show the accomplishments of our CEOs.

You've been given the choice to wander as a free man. Don't hate on others because you choose to stay a slave.
>>
>>691587
>source
muh nutz
>dem nutz?
deez nuts
>>
>>691585
>Karma
>>>/x/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.