[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a 220 recently.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20

File: body trap.jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
body trap.jpg
11KB, 222x227px
Bought a 220 recently.
>>
File: Cat from 2-4-2016.jpg (226KB, 686x664px) Image search: [Google]
Cat from 2-4-2016.jpg
226KB, 686x664px
>>683230

I've critter problems at my home. in the last two weeks I've caught 5 cats, 3 possums, and a raccoon..

Cat this kitty early Thursday morning.
>>
File: Cat from 2-5-2016(1).jpg (152KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
Cat from 2-5-2016(1).jpg
152KB, 459x612px
>>683251

Here the lastest one. I cant use conibears, because the cats my get into them.. So, I have to live traps. The sheriff comes and picks up the cats & takes them to the shelter. This cat is still here until Monday when the shelter opens back up.
>>
File: Cat from 2-5-2016(2).jpg (133KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
Cat from 2-5-2016(2).jpg
133KB, 459x612px
>>683261
so, if I catch a possum or raccoon, I gotta deal with it myself..

I cant simply put the dirty/stinky/shit covered cage in my car and take them someone and turn them loose to be someone elses problem..

and animal control doesn't want them; and they tear up my stuff so I cant let them loose here.
>>
>>683269
>>683261
So how do you get rid of the raccoons and possums?

Are any of the cats friendly at all? Or just super feral?
>>
File: opossum-001jpg-4bf067921e2f2ce4.jpg (224KB, 922x715px) Image search: [Google]
opossum-001jpg-4bf067921e2f2ce4.jpg
224KB, 922x715px
>>683269

I'd take the possums (opossums right?), but wouldn't want the raccoons.
>>
File: A.jpg (251KB, 532x705px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
251KB, 532x705px
>>683272
>Are any of the cats friendly at all?
hard to say, they all get pissed when I come around. I live out in the country and houses are spaced out.. I killed some cats before and it turned 2 belonged to a distant neighbor.. He came to my house all pissed off, and I tried to explain how skunks/coons/possums/cats tear up my place, but he was just mad that I was catching his cats in traps @ my house.

He said that killing cats was a felony and that I killed two of them and he called the sheriff to put me in jail.

Heres the raccoon I caught last night.
>>
File: B.jpg (245KB, 607x560px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
245KB, 607x560px
>>683272
>So how do you get rid of the raccoons and possums?
So, that's the problem. I use my 10 gauge on the crits. I load my own ammo, so its not too pricey, and it wasn't a problem in the past; BUT the thing is load and since I've had my problem with the neighbor, I don't need him hearing the gunshot(s).

The same coon again.
>>
>>683278
>>683282
Your neighbor is a dick. You should shoot the rest of his cats for target practice and then try to snare your neighbor.

Or catch his cats in the trap and bring them to the closest big city's animal control. They will never make it back to him.

Or leave bowls of antifreeze out
>>
File: 1st(1).jpg (341KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1st(1).jpg
341KB, 612x816px
>>683286
>Your neighbor is a dick.
his dey didn't get any better. The sheriff showed up and told him the rest of the law my neighbor thought he knew.
yeap, its illegal to shoot vertebrate domesticated animals -- unless -- one of a few conditions exist..
one of them happens to state an animal destroying property/livestock and/or endangering the safety of others.

So my neighbor got his feelings hurt. But, the sheriff told me to call them when they catch one, and not shoot them.. So, until the Sheriff changes their mind -- and get tired of collecting these things -- I gotta catch em & turn them over..

this is one of the 4 I shot at the time (April 2015). The first one.. notice how it resembles the cat from >>683251
>>
>>683296
Yup, I think you should set up a trap for your neighbor instead of his cats.
>>
File: catsinthetreeofdeath.jpg (342KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
catsinthetreeofdeath.jpg
342KB, 612x816px
>>683303
Of the four, 3 looked exactly alike..

there are three here. the first one apparently got dragged off. two in the tree and one has fallen or been dragged off and lying at the base of the tree..

Anyway, than was then.. and I had to off the coon, but without firing a shot.
>>
>>683278
Can you explain me how cats "year up" your place? I really don't understand how they could be a problem?
>>
>>683324
Tear up *
>>
>>683296
>>683307
i think you just want an excuse to kill things. this is completely unnecessary. you're fukt up m8
>>
>>683324

They trash my wifes plants mostly plus they shit on my porch. I've had something scratch a window screen really badly. I also don't like them messing with the birds on my place. I like birds.
>>
File: 17.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>683334
>trash my wifes
cats? really?
>>
>>683334
... Tell me honestly, this is not why you kill them uh? Don't you just enjoy killing cats and making your neighbors sad?
>>
>>683332
>i think you just want an excuse to kill things
Are you projecting?

Quite the opposite. I *could* kill the cats and simply get rid of them..

>>683337
>cats? really?
"They" doesn't mean just cats.. is Skunks/Cats/Possums/Racoons.

Something gets into her veggies and digs up the soil. Also, I have rabbits that live on my place, and I like rabbits.
>>
>>683334
I hope your neighbor will kill your dog/cat.
>>
>>683340
>cat lover detected.
Keep your cat on your own property and your kitty will be fine.

You sound like my neighbor, MUH CATS ARE COOL AND LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU SHOULDNT BE KILLING CATS MAN
>>
File: img-thing_imad.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_imad.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>683345
wut
>>
File: go for it.jpg (71KB, 506x463px) Image search: [Google]
go for it.jpg
71KB, 506x463px
>>683347
Do dead coons make you cry?
>>
>>683345
Well, I don't have cats anymore but I used to and nobody ever killed my cat because they "trashed my wife's plants" I don't love cats that much but I feel bad for your neighbor. That's no fun living close to you
>>
>>683352
Why is it so hard for you to understand & come to accept keeping animals on your own property?

Why do you feel its your right to have your animals on other people places & possibly causing problems?
>>
>>683357
But they simply don't cause problems. Do you get mad when birds land on your trees too? Life may be a little bit hard to understand when you are born with down syndrome but please make an effort.
>>
>>683357
i'm glad you stood your ground against those pet cats anon. a man's home is his castle and his yard is his fiefdom. shoot and kill everything for to maintain ecological balance and to spread justive and prosperity. not just within your own fiefdom, but for all fiefdoms!
>>
File: Download-9.jpg (33KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
Download-9.jpg
33KB, 493x335px
>>683364
This +1
>>
>>683364
>I'll ignore the questions and misdirect again.
>>
>>683357
How are you supposed to keep your cat on your own property? this is the way cats are supposed to live they usually don't annoy anyone. Expect you of course, they "kill the poor little birds that landed on my murican freedom land"
>>
File: Download-10.jpg (139KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Download-10.jpg
139KB, 640x479px
>>683366
Murica'
>>
>>683382

>What is a fence?
>>
>>683391
Implying a fence is enough. Why don't YOU just build a concrete wall around "muh property" you didn't even explained how cats were causing you trouble
>>
File: 1st(2).jpg (189KB, 608x495px) Image search: [Google]
1st(2).jpg
189KB, 608x495px
>>683393

>I cant control my cats
>its your fault
>>
>>683394
Still didn't
>>
>>683394
and you take pictures of catching, killing, and disposing of them as well. no no, this is something you just do for fun. you're fukt up m8
>>
File: set up.jpg (61KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
set up.jpg
61KB, 514x456px
>>683408
>stop triggering me
Sure thing.
>>
>>683417
that's a still from a video, isn't it?
>>
>>683408
lot of people who live in the country have problems with pests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquiuiqiI2w
>>
>>683408

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TtbVi98zVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ6fp9GHh5Y
>>
>>683334
>They trash my wifes plants mostly plus they shit on my porch.

My schizophrenic friend, have you tried dropping the cage into a wheelie bin full of nice warm water instead of shooting them?

Maybe shooting is better. It's just an idea.
>>
>>683382
Are all Americans this retarded when it comes to the destructive capacity of cats?
They mince native fauna. Here people might not give a shit but they understand it.
>>
>>683671
So letting them have a agonizing death via drowning is better than a quick painless shot to the head?
>>
Op should see a doctor
>>
>>683272
>How to get rid of coons and possums?
Most people like BBQ sauce, but I'm partial to honey roasting, myself.
>>
>>683251
I'd shoot your fucking ass if you were trapping my cats nigger.
>>
I don't know why OP has got to video/photograph and post the dead animals, but he is certainly right about controlling your cats.

Don't be fucking morons guys, you're on /out/ so I assume you give a shit about the environment. You need to control your cats. Keep them inside or buy/build a cat run for outside. If you can't do one of those things don't get a cat. It would be the same as having a dog and no fence, and then bitching when somebody shoots it. Cats may not pose a threat to humans, but they are fucking awesome hunters and kill everything they find whether they are hungry or not. They also breed like crazy so for anyone who hasn't got their cat desexed there is literally no excuse.

Jesus Christ guys I'm an animal lover myself, but I take care of and control my cat and dogs so that a) they don't get shot, and b) they don't destroy everything in the area, and multiply so their offspring can do the same.

It's in their nature to kill stuff and breed, and that's exactly what they will do until they die. Don't be fucking stupid guys, control your animals and think about the impact they have on the environment. Not to mention nobody should have to alter their life because YOU can't be fucked doing the right thing.
>>
OP is a true hero, the noblest kind. He is doing Gods work, and you naysaying queers can all go fuck yourselves.

OP should be allowed to kill all cats. Hooray for him!
>>
>>683324
Fuck feral cats, I kill them on sight. The toms come into my garage / shop and piss all over everything. My metal entry door has started to rust as well as my band saw and 20" planer due to fucking cats pissing on them. That shit is acidic and eventually eats through the enamel paint and rusts the sheet metal. Once one cat pisses in there then they start coming in from all over just to piss on your stuff. In addition to the damage it causes, it also stinks the place up. They also kill the songbirds that I put feed out. It's not illegal at all to shoot stray dogs or cats that get on your property. People should be responsible enough to keep their animals on their own property if they're that concerned about their pets' well being.
>>
>>684247
fuck you faggot my pet cat stays outside.

nice try, toxoplasmosis, but I won't be having any of your bullshit in my house.
>>
>>684387
I hope it gets trapped or shot you fucken spastic
>>
>>684293
it is only legal in less developed countries.

>>684247
>they kill stuff and breed
that is exactly what humans do

this is all so triggering.
i guess one either hates cats or loves them.
never met anyone without a clear position on cats.
this documentation is about monitoring the territorial, social and hunting behavior of cats in a village:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clj3dlRyaWo
>>
>>684134
This. What if someones cat ran away and it got caught in your trap.
>>
>>684606
>equating feral cats to humans.
>claims to not be suffering from toxoplasmosis
>muh holier than thou objective morality
>>
>>683382
>this is the way cats are supposed to live
Nope, this is not the way they are supposed to live. Feral cats are an invasive species.
>>
>>683282
Put them in a garbage can. Run a 2" or so diameter hose from your cars exhaust to the garbage can. Start the car and come back in 10 minutes. Run car longer if necessary.
>>
Man, you people need to fuck off with the cat love shit especially when you eat 50lbs of abused meat a day.

A lot of you are confusing city house cats with farm cats, they're completely different. On a farm a cat is there to do a job which is keeping mice and certain birds away. If they can't do that job then they get fired, the boss is a 12 gauge. This is the way it's been for 100's of years.

Cats are useless if they run around fucking other people's cats and leaving the kittens to die, which they do a lot.
>>
>>683393
When it's digging up my flowerbeds and leaving shit for me to clean up it's fair game and it's getting both barrels.
No sympathy.
>>
>>685187
>Wasting fuel
You need a sack, a brick and a rain barrel. End of nuisance.
>>
>>683296
You're a faggot for killing cats
>>
>>685930
You are a gay faggot for not killing cats
>>
File: looks-like-home-to-me.jpg (196KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
looks-like-home-to-me.jpg
196KB, 620x413px
Holy shit, this is the first trap thread I've seen on 4chan that didn't involve dudes with tits. Call them chicks with dicks if you want, you're still a bigger faggot than m00t if you fap to that shit. Born with a Y chromosome? Yup, that's a dude. Might be a mutilated dude, but it's still a dude (from a biological standpoint, which is the only way to reliably measure things of that nature in this world of sexual-identity alphabet soup).

Then I read down through the thread and was disappointed. I thought this was gonna be a thread about trapping and furs, but instead it's just some faggot that wants to kill his neighbor's cats and some other faggots whiteknighting for the cats. God, now I'm depressed.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FUR TRADERS? I needs some furs to make meself some slippers.

Oh yeah, I should probably provide some kind of content since I'm posting: I have foot traps and mouse traps, and that is all. Here, have pic unrelated.
>>
>>683364
birds aren't domesticated animals and don't have a owner.

>But they simply don't cause problems.
cats are the worst pest species on the planet, there's nothing that does more damage than them.

they're the only species that rivals humans in how destructive they are.
>>
where i live in middle Europe cats are very rare
i wish there were more
ugly annoying birds, mice and squirrels everywhere
this cat invasion is a myth
haven't seen a single cat in 2016 so far
>>
>>686056
My dad's been helping a guy do some trapping as a hobby. He's been letting him trap on our family's property and has introduced him to a few other farmers/ranchers around the area so that the guy can trap on their property.

He's been getting mostly raccoons and possums, along with a few beaver and a couple of river otters. The pelt buyer has said that pelt/fur prices are down 60% this season compared to last season... A skinned out possum pelt is literally going for $.50, decent raccoon pelts are only going for $7-$8. The trapper is retired and only doing it as a hobby really so he's not too concerned about the money but I feel for the real trappers out there that actually depend on making some decent money running traps.
>>
>>686217
I think it has to do with the resurgence of trapping. Lots of new people are getting into and flooding market with fur.
>>
>>686087
Feral pigs and beavers do way more damage than cats.
>>
>>686311
>Feral pigs and beavers do way more damage than cats.

and pissed off elephants do much more damage than pigs & beavers.
>>
>>686335
I was referring to the entire population of beavers and Feral pigs do more damage than Feral cats as a whole. I don't think elephants as a whole do more than Feral pigs or beavers.
>>
Has anyone got that info pic showing how to make a trigger/sear for trap using splitrings/keyrings,

Mucho appreciated
>>
>>686311
no.

there's 33 species extinct due to cats already, with many more that are threatened.

and feral pigs are shot at sight, people whine when you do that with cats for some reason.
>>
>>686846
>BUT MUH KITTY FEELS
>>
>>686854
it's funny when people pretend cats have feelings.
>>
>>686087
>>686846
>>686857
>>faggot (You)
Ugh. Well, this thread is fucked. I'm out.
>>
File: 20160201_193123.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160201_193123.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>686846
There is a difference between being responsible for the extinction of 33 species and believed to be responsible for the extinction of 33 species.

>shooting pigs on sight
This is bubbas approach yes, but it's ineffective and doesn't work. In fact many states are now seeing this and banning the "shoot on sight" on public lands because of its ineffectiveness.

You really should work on your delivery kiddo, your underage is showing.
>>
>>686919
Cat lovers remind me of Billy Batts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0
>>
>>684134
oh look, our first sociopath of the day.

are you still angry that your uncle molested you as a child?
>>
>>686919
it makes no difference.

shooting cats at sight works, trap and neuter doesn't work for them.
>>
>>683277
I'd take coons over possums. I can sell a coon
>>
>>687535
aren't you that infamous biology student from the Netherlands who restlessly fights against cats and the anthropomorphization of animals?
>>
File: FatherlyScalyCaterpillar.webm (679KB, 498x212px) Image search: [Google]
FatherlyScalyCaterpillar.webm
679KB, 498x212px
>>687600
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.