[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 20081031016~2.jpg (85KB, 509x390px) Image search: [Google]
20081031016~2.jpg
85KB, 509x390px
What does /out/ hunt?
Do you even hunt?
What do you use bow,rifle or trap
Tell me what you got going on and what state your in
>>
That picture looks like my home state of AZ! I got started hunting this last season for rifle coues deer.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Mostly just snakeheads and homeless people.

I'm trying to figure out a good way to catch and get rid of those damn sailfin catfish aka plecostomus. They don't eat any real bait.

I need to break out the pellet gun one day and get rid of these doves that nest in the trees in my backyard. When they have babies, I get shit tons of feathers in my pool.
>>
>>683232
It is AZ man thats where im at just outside of black canyon city
>>
>>682970
Waterfowling. Canada goose fajitas are the bomb.
>>
Why the fuck do you hunt when you can get your food from a grocery store? There's a reason why hunting isn't a recreational activity.
>>
>>683437
Hunting is a recreational sport.
>>
>>683437
Why go outside and use the oxygen when there's plenty of it inside your house? Because the air outside is fresh and not as contaminated etc etc. Just like the meat. Now stop being a faggot and get /out/.
>>
>>683437
Because shooting black children in the city is frowned upon by some people. So in order to fullfil those urges, I have to go kill other animals innawoods.
>>
I hunt whitetail deer, feral hogs, dove, and squirrel here in East Texas.

For the deer and pigs I normally use either my .308 or .45-70. I have a crossbow that I use in archery only season. Yeah, they allow the use of crossbows in "archery season" here in TX now, it's a weird rule but I'm not complaining as it effectively extends my hunting season by a month.

I have a 12ga Mossberg 500 that I use for Dove and Squirrel hunting, sometimes I'll use a .22lr for the squirrel instead of a shotgun though.
>>
>>683271
I live in anthem, beautiful pic.
>>
>>683751
No shit i work at the happy valley wal-mart right outside of anthem city in the sporting goods section
>>
>>683785
Wtf!? Age? Hobbies??
>>
>>683271
Nice, man! You guys had that earthquake recently, huh? I went hunting in the superstitions for the first time in November.
>>
>>683788
Im 21 man and i hunt 4x4 and have sex alot with my wife
>>
>>683801
Didnt feel like an earthquake but yeah they said we did what did you hunt in the superstitions
>>
>>683823
Desert Coues , didn't get anything this year
>>
>>683844
Damn well hopefully you get something next year
>>
>>683437
Because meat from a grocery store is typically factory farmed,full of anti biotics and kept in tiny cells.
>>
>>682970
World Class Trophy Deer Hunting in Kansas. Also have pheasant, quail, partridge, waterfowl galore.
>>
>>683437
Why would you even bait such a slow board lol?

Here's your (you)
>>
>>683494
>.45-70
>for deer

That seems like you'd destroy a lot of meat. I love .45-70's, but in my experience it's like hitting something with a heavy sledgehammer as opposed to the smaller precision of, say, a .270 or 5.56
>>
>>691958
It only destroys meat if you make a bad shot. Shoot behind the front shoulders and you won't really waste any meat at all. Any rifle round will waste a lot of meat if you hit the shoulder/leg bone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.