[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bushcraft skills in action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: P1030258.jpg (58KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
P1030258.jpg
58KB, 400x246px
How to get a free vacation getting in shape and learning skillz in the great outdoors.

National Rainbow gathering July 1-7 every year anyone who wants to learn how to build shit and is willing to work and isnt an alkie is welcome.

All you need to bring is camping gear. Food is free. And these motherfuckers know how to cook pizza for hundreds in homemade ovens in the forest.
You can go a few weeks or days early to build tables, chairs, ovens or whatever or show up on the first just to glom off the hippies

If you are faggots that like women, there are topless sluts everywhere
>>
File: 2012_07_01_rainbow_018.jpg (196KB, 1144x644px) Image search: [Google]
2012_07_01_rainbow_018.jpg
196KB, 1144x644px
>>
>>
File: fl oc 4.jpg (478KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
fl oc 4.jpg
478KB, 1600x1066px
>>
>>681644
>no alkies

Yeah, go fuck yourself
>>
>>681644
fucking hippies....

This is not an official site for Rainbow Family Gatherings. It was created - and is maintained - by family.There are no official pages for Rainbow Family.

The Rainbow Family is one of the largest non-organization of non-members in the world. There are no leaders, and no organization

largest (non-official of course) website (welcomehome)(org) is down because the fuckers didn't pay their bill.

My question is:
Where this takes place on 7/1-7 where the 4th falls smack dab in the middle BUT where these occur in National Forests where fireworks are NOT allowed BUT since they are hippies with no structure, rules, or leadership, CAN I bring my bazizzlers, gloppers, and boombams to shoot off?
>>
>>681650
Blue board
>>
>>681649
You can hang out here

>According to the guidelines, or Raps of the Rainbow Gathering, open and public consumption of alcohol is discouraged by many people at the gatherings with respect for others being the primary reason.[44] A distinguishing characteristic of the U.S. annual gatherings is "A-Camp," (commonly, and mistakenly, thought to mean "alcohol camp") typically located near the front gate, where some of those who want to openly drink alcohol usually stay, yet public drinking is generally accepted in most camps close to the road.
>>
>>681660
It's a conundrum, National Forests don't allow alcohol, although 95% of the people car camping in them have alcohol, just don't get hammered and be an ass, and since Rainbow has no rules or leaders to enforce unwritten rules it could get ugly. Think Lord of the Flies pack mentality type ugly.
>>
File: 18327778_31060fdf0a_z.jpg (314KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18327778_31060fdf0a_z.jpg
314KB, 640x480px
>>681652

These dudes will wreck your shit and besides there is supposed to be silence from midnight to noon on the 4th and its quite a ceremony with thousands of family gathered in a meadow holding hands in a mile wide circle
>>
>>681668
I think alcohol is generally allowed at campsites in national forests but I don't know how this translates to backwoods camping
>>
>>681668
>not bringing guns along to keep the hippies at bay
its fucking aperture hour up in here
>>
>>681676
In state parks in TX, PUBLIC DISPLAY of alcohol is not allowed... So you have to keep your alcohol hidden in your tent, car, or cooler or something and then pour it into a plastic cup when you want to drink it. It's fine to walk around with a solo cup full of straight everclear if that's how you want to roll but god help you if a park ranger sees you with a beer can in your hand.
>>
>>681683
>park ranger
Why do rangers think they're real cops? Dont they have some maintenance to do? I was arrested last year for smoking pot in a camp ground at midnight. Why the fuck are rangers sneaking around at midnight? That asshole had hinged handcuffs too, that obnoxious fuck. I hope the standoff in Oregon ends with some dead rangers.
>>
Lol Fuck you OP come by hobo alley anons bring booze and drugs and leave the hippies behind who needs em
No fun allowed shanti senas with their dreads on too tight if ya ask me
I'm gonna find your camp and shit in it OP
>>
>>681685
>hope the standoff in Oregon ends with ...
news much?
>>
>>681649
>Alcoholic anon is so raged that he wants people to commit suicide

Typical alkie response to very simple and easily mitigated situations.

http://www.aa.org/
>>
>>681668
>Think Lord of the Flies pack mentality type ugly.

You've never been to a gathering of any type before have you?
>>
>>681685
>in the USA
>letting a park ranger handcuff you

Oh boy. Did you let him fuck you in the ass too? Because, they are not allowed to do that without your consent.
>>
>>681704
refusing is a good way to get your ass beat a hundred miles into the forest by 6 bored meatheads

also if the rangers can find you you're doing it wrong
>>
>>681703
he's actually right about that
people get their shit pushed in at rainbow every year
>>
>>681707
So you didn't refuse when they wanted to fuck your ass?
>>
>>681736
>smoking weed innaforest
>beautiful clear night stargazing no bigfoots
>zoning out thinking of celestial ass sex
>suddenly rangers appear
>"we want to fuck your ass"
>don't refuse
best night of my life
>>
>>681685
what park?
>>
>>681702
I was actually thinking what anon said here >>681652 sounds a lot like AA.

And you know people are going to be blazing for days and gettin down on the Lucy and Deems while bitching about somebody with a beer. It's just as bad as the alcoholics who complain about potheads.

I hate hippies. All opinionated and shit. Just like hipsters.
>>
>>681875
youre a hippie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.