[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn dogs keep pooping in my cache!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (993KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
993KB, 640x1136px
Damn dogs keep pooping in my cache!
>>
>>667000
Well deserved trips m'lord
>>
File: DSC00422sm.jpg (448KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00422sm.jpg
448KB, 1080x810px
I cant wait for warmer weather so i can start my new geopooping hobby.
I fucking love this board.
>>
>>667030
>geoppoping becomes a new trend
>people all over the world start shitting in geocaches
>people start eateating exotic foods to maximize the smelliness and consistency of their geopoops
>standard becomes a small, hard mass with the greatest S factor (smell factor)
>everybody loves this new trend

I can see it happening.
>>
Maybe this could be the start of a horror story. There's a Ted Kaczynki-like autist who loves hiking and geocaching.
Someone keeps shitting in his caches so he decides to DNA test the turds and finds out most of them are from the same guy.
So he uses the DNA info to find the guy's dox and he sees the guy's Facebook mentions the when and where of his next hike.
The autist will be there to hunt him, for revenge.
>>
designated shitting cache :^)
>>
Does somebody have a link to the original thread where this started?

I found another archive thread that looked like it was sometime recent / funny.
>>
>>667141
I started it in a patch thread a few months ago.

The idea is mentioned a few times prior, but it really gets headway during the patch threads.
>>
>>667146

Link? I could use a good laugh.
>>
>>667000
DESU this is the kind of thing I would do.
>>
I remember another thread by (I think) OP just a few days ago where he mentioned that someone had removed his poo from the cache thinking it was dog poo. By the looks of it the lid has the residue from the past shit that OP took. Good job senpai
>>
>>667058
Many towns use DNA testing for dog poo these days, enough geoshitting and the shitter will eventually get caught.

The real geoshitting challenge is to raid someones outhouse, steal a huge pile of shit then go on a multistate spree framing them as a notorious serial shitter. Who will believe the 'oh my god someone stole my shit and spread it over five states' defense?
>>
I don't understand this. Why is it so important to ruin others' fun. They aren't hurting anybody.
>>
>>667368
>This. My son and I do this. He's 7 and would be mortified if he saw this
>>
>>667368
Why does anyone ever do anything?

>for teh lulz
>>
>>667368
>Follow facebook of snooty Appalachian trail through hiker
>Leave same day as him
>Meet him several times so he is used to seeing you
>Fake knee injury so you are always a bit behind him
>Steal his shit at least once a day when he gets ahead of you
>Place in geocache at least once a day for weeks
>Mention on your facebook that you keep finding caches full of shit, document
>Post that you are suspicious of the other guy
>Wait till you get to a town that DNA tests dog poo to ticket folks so you know they have the capability
>plant shit in geocache at a place like a public school
>call cops, report serial shitter
>update facebook trail group with the guys photo and name
>?????????
>Profit!
>>
File: fun_status_ruined.jpg (115KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fun_status_ruined.jpg
115KB, 750x1000px
>>667375
I ruined someone's fun once. They had chairs and a little shelf under the railroad trestle along the river. Well we hang-out down there so I couldn't stand for that shit. I threw it all in the river >:D
>>
>>667368
Geocaches are the true shits. OP shits in geocaches to make a statement. Once you see a shit beside a geocache, it's hard to see where the line goes. Who is ACTUALLY shitting in the nature? The one who placed the geocache or the one who took the shit?
>>
>>667379

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
>>
>>668029
I have found one of those by accident before.

Years ago, we were on top of some sled hill where you can see downtown from just smokin sumn like we used to do. I'm leaning on a fence, and my hand is on the cap of one of the fence poles. I noticed it was loose, took it off, and there was a string attached to it with the little cache.

To this day, I regret not taking a shit in it.
>>
>>668044
yeah I'm a real stinker >:D
>>
You guys really are faggots sometimes.
>>
File: a day out.png (41KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
a day out.png
41KB, 700x500px
>>668059
>mfw
>>
>>667368
depends. If people find them on accident, its a bit of just deserts for not hiding your well cache well, which is a tenant of the hobby. However, if people are actively hunting them and shit in them...well there is no excuse for that.
>>
>>668068
I know a cache that's by a river. I'm fairly conflicted as to where I should shit.
>>
POO IN LOO
O
O
IN
L
O
O
>>
File: TheBugalugsBumThief.jpg (20KB, 195x300px) Image search: [Google]
TheBugalugsBumThief.jpg
20KB, 195x300px
>>667372
Are you sure about that? I don't have a son but I was seven once and I think I'd have found someone taking a dump in one of these to be pretty funny.
>>
>>668108
Shit into the cache and float it down the river.
>>
>>668201
ah the classic Holy Moses move
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.