[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know about you guys, but living in Wyoming and outing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Corn+Huskers+Lotion+Review.jpg (42KB, 370x636px) Image search: [Google]
Corn+Huskers+Lotion+Review.jpg
42KB, 370x636px
I dont know about you guys, but living in Wyoming and outing there in its unforgiving wind and dryness, i have to have lotion with me. My hands and arms dry up severely bad, and the only stuff i found that sort of works for me is pic related,

has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone recommend anything for me?
>>
>>663801
Shea Butter. Get the raw stuff, it should be slightly off white, smells like black people, and comes in chunks. It's pretty much the best, longest lasting moisturizer I've ever used.
>>
>>663801
Someone bought me a bottle of that. It looked and felt like jizz so I threw it out
>>
File: OKeefe3.jpg (37KB, 468x352px) Image search: [Google]
OKeefe3.jpg
37KB, 468x352px
This stuff works pretty good when they get dried and crack.
>>
>>663858
>>663867
ill look into these, thanks guys
>>
>>663860
> jizz

So what was the problem?
>>
>>663986
My coworkers are immature
>>
>>663801
Will this light your hands on fire if they are cracked? My hands are cracked really bad in the winter and it seems all the lotions I've tried just burn my hands.
>>
>>663993
it doesnt for me, but you should probably google your problem
>>
Have you considered long sleeves with a flannel over the top to break stop the wind?

I have a generic underarmor shirt that I wear under my flannel, does the job great.
>>
>>663993
Try shea butter man, no pain at all. It's oily as fuck so use it right before you go to bed. You need to get the raw stuff, it's on amazon, a pound of it from Ghana is about $8. It'll come in chunks so you break off a little bit and rub it in your hands to soften. Then just spread it where ever and you'll love it. Smell is neutral, but it is pretty heavy. It slowly absorbs over time so just put it on and go to bed.

There are different grades of shea butter. Most other companies treat the shea butter with solvents to extract a light and brilliant white lotion. This makes it not as effective because it leaches out a lot of the good minerals and vitamins and stuff. Raw Shea butter will be slightly off white, sort of beige. It'll smell nutty but not especially strong.
>>
>>663858
"Smells like black people" lmao I actually never noticed but its true all black people smell like shea
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.