[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this new upcoming season of Dual Survival?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: inormallydontvisitthisboard.png (454KB, 697x326px) Image search: [Google]
inormallydontvisitthisboard.png
454KB, 697x326px
What do you think of this new upcoming season of Dual Survival?
>>
File: Fafnir3.jpg (460KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Fafnir3.jpg
460KB, 720x1280px
>>661497
Dave and Cody were a good team. I don't think the new guys can match up to this.

pic unrelated
>>
>>661497
I haven't watched since they booted Lundin, do they just change hosts every season now?
>>
Something tells me they are going to tell the combat guy to be super aggressive douche and the nature guy to be an annoying hippie.
>>
>>661561
>booted Lundin
Why? Canterbury I can understand, but Lundin was sweet.

>>661584
Exactly this. Might as well get someone from /k/ and someone from /out/, the result will be more entertaining.
>>
File: cody2.jpg (136KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
cody2.jpg
136KB, 600x336px
>>661615
I think really Cody just left because he was sick of the dramatizations that occur in TV. He basically blew his top after accumulated bullshit is all. But I think it was really his being sick of the show that the producers not wanting him there.
>>
>>661615
>>661658
actually cody lundin turns out to be a fucking drama queen and a control freak.
started throwing his shit when things didn't progress how he wanted. so they fired him.
>>
Dave was let go after he lied about his military csreer. Although after reading about it, was more of just an embellishment.

Cody quit after disagreement about things like safety and direction of the show.

The newest season with Matt and Joe, I noticed they kinda softened Joe up a bit. Showed him joking around some with Matt, prob trying to make him more relatable.
>>
>>663745
funny that joe also lied about his and he was not let go they basically ignored it.
>>
>>661497
The guy on the left looks like the hipster faggot in Ultimate Survival Alaska.

>>661549
>Dave and Cody were a good team.
They were, but they had zero respect for each other. Dave doesn't like hippies and Cody called Dave a survival expert who's experience is limited to making youtube videos on his backyard for a year and a half.

>>661658
>Cody just left because he was sick of the dramatizations
He was fired after he refused to lie on tv, to give dangerous advice to his viewers. He takes his profession seriously and didn't want to ruin his reputation as a reputable survival expert. Him laughing and throwing things didn't get him fired.
>>
>>663751
>http://www.militarytimes.com/story/entertainment/2015/02/20/reality-survival-star-saga-takes-new-twist-joe-teti-mykel-hawke-dual-survival/23662023/
"I believe Joe is a sociopath [who] could be dangerous to those he believes have injured him," writes Sgt. 1st Class Daniel McClain, Teti's former team sergeant, in a letter to the Special Forces Association that is part of a formal response in an ongoing lawsuit.
i guess i wouldn't have fired him either...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.