[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have one of these things? What are some of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: exotacfiresleeve.png (563KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
exotacfiresleeve.png
563KB, 700x438px
Anyone here have one of these things? What are some of your impressions?
>>
I use it to carry matches as my edc. We had to burn some boxes and shredded paper at the office. Looks good not to tactical but still functional. Few people have asked me what it was and liked it
>>
I also have a house key. It opens my hose and works pretty good. Maintenance is also minimal.
>>
>>661089
matches?
>>
>>661089
>not to tactical
>says tac right on the damn thing
>>
It's a waterproof, floating lighter case with a little thing that holds the gas button down to keep you from burning yourself.

exotac.com
>>
Yes I have a key chain.
It is very useful for keeping my keys together and fits easily in my pocket.
However, a key chain is far to heavy to carry in the backcountry
I usually take the car key off, stick it in the first aid kit, and then hide the chain in the trunk
>>
>>661077

I really like that flashlight, who makes it?
>>
>>661216
i second this notion. been looking for a good small light as of late
>>
File: photon.jpg (5KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
photon.jpg
5KB, 263x191px
>>661231
>>
>>661077
Where the hell do I find that?!
>>
>>661216
>>661231
http://www.velenodesigns.com/?page_id=15

good luck buying one
>>
>>661097
I think OP wanted to speak about tables.

Oak wood is definitively the best choice.
>>
>>661077
Is that your rape whistle?
>>
>>661253
Thanks for your useless reply. :^)

>>661269
Well that sucks, anyone know of a similar torch? A rechargeable 120 lumen keychain light like that is pretty crazy.
>>
>>662078
How is that useless? It shows you the light and gives you the product name
https://www.google.com/search?q=photon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=photon+light
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x1136px
>>661269
What happened to this company? Are they still around? Everything is "discontinued". They have an iPhone 6S case, so they must have been in business within the past year or two.

I would totally buy something like pic related for work.

Also, what the hell are those little Tritium indicators in everything? They have them in the flashlights and I think they are even in the iPhone case. The lock and volume buttons light up on the case.

All of that stuff belongs in SkyMall or The Sharper Image.
>>
>>662476
>>662078
well that flashlight was like 100+ new so thats (probably) why they are out of business.

as for other keychain flashlights i have a copper peak eiger which is really bright (you can use a lithium 10440 to make it even brighter) but there's other choices like http://www.darksucks.com/store_betaqr.html

check out candlepower too, you might be able to find a quantum d2 on the marketplace forms some day

also its worth noting that the quantum d2 lasted like 10 min on max and probably dimmed considerably after the first few
>>
File: exotac-firesleeve.jpg (98KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
exotac-firesleeve.jpg
98KB, 960x640px
Only one related comment in the thread. I guess nobody has one of these at all?

Link for the comediennes who can not be bothered to read a filename:
http://www.exotac.com/firesleeve/
>>
I absolutely love my Exotac products the Nano Striker and an alum match case.

Extermly high quality! Sorry I can't comment on OP pic.

I will buy thier Poly XL fire steel next. I may be a little vague on the name?

It may be one of the best strikers out there!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.